All Comments on 'Microfiction'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

Interesting attempt at bite-sized pieces of a sex scene. I didn't find it all that effective, and I specifically didn't like the first one. Too obviously a male author trying (and failing) to look into the mind of a female character.

.

But, as I said, an interesting attempt.

.

Lue

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 3 years ago
Those are great

It’s like watching a sketch artist draw a complete image with a handful of lines. Well done. I look forward to your next collection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Different in a very good way. You selections were varied, yet an author's personality prevailed in each. Bravo.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

Just the thing! Sometimes you just need a quickie. An orgasm, or hearing your lover orgasm. A stranger or the love of your life. A new feeling or a cherished feeling.

Written perfectly. 5 star all the way!

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

Lovely

And I thought doing 750 words was hard. Creating a thumbnail visual is essential for these sorts of mini-tales, and I liked this one the best 'I freeze as I walk past the window and she tosses away her bra.' Splendid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Take your typical 3 page story and you'll find literally dozens of such snippets, a few sentences used to describe a moment. A verbal equivalent of a photo, or a screen capture of a film? Or a cartoon of some sort .. a single image with perhaps a line or two of dialog underneath.

splitlappersplitlapperabout 3 years ago

Very nice!!! See, it does not take page after page to tell a story.

patient1patient1about 3 years ago

Five stars because I'd like to see Class Dismissed developed into a story.

senior80senior80about 3 years ago

Very well done. Wonderfully evocative prose.

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98about 3 years ago

Love this style of short but sweet. Leaving plenty to the imagination whilst describing just enough!

AHNuts00AHNuts00about 3 years ago

They were light, sexually stimulating and fun. Please keep writing more!

texlootexloo7 months ago

Tbey feel like the haiku of shoet stories! Lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...