Mid-Life Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers

When Sue began to increase the speed of her gyrations, Rick took her nipples between his fingers and rubbed them, sending her into a mind-numbing orgasm. She shook violently, and ground her pussy into his crotch as if they could become one being. Her pussy clenched his dick repeatedly, causing Rick to expel a huge load of cum into her steaming, writhing cavern. He thrust upward, giving her the benefit of all of his cock as they came down together.

Sue began sobbing softly as she bent down and kissed him.

"That has to be the best lesson I've ever been taught," she whispered between sobs. "You have to be the greatest lover on earth!"

"You are very easy to love, my Dear, and the night is young yet," said Rick, as he laid her on her side and looked into her eyes.

Sue nestled into the crook of his arm and wept quietly. Rick gently got off the bed and went to the bathroom, bringing a warm, wet towel back to the bed.

"Roll onto your back," he said softly.

"What are you going to do?" asked Sue.

"I'm going to prepare you for the second part of this lesson, if you want to continue," replied Rick, as he began to wash her legs and pussy gently.

"I don't know if I can take that monster again," giggled Sue, looking into Rick's eyes impishly, "but I'll try."

The sensation of the warm cloth on her inner thighs and nether lips were getting Sue in the mood again. Her breathing became quicker, and she closed her legs on Rick's hand, allowing him little room to massage her pussy.

Aware of the fact that she was getting moist, Rick discarded the towel and replaced it with his fingers, lightly tracing the outline of Sue's lips.

"You seem to like that," he said, as he slid a finger into her cunt. Taking only a moment to slide it in and out, he moved it to his nose, inhaling the musky scent of love juices still lingering inside her pussy.

"Oh I do!" squealed Sue, as she took his finger, smelled it, then sucked it completely into her mouth. "That tastes wonderful! Does your dick taste like that now?"

Delighted at her intuition, Rick replied, "Of course. In fact, that is the beginning of the second part of this lesson. Get as close to it as you want. Smell it, taste it, play with it – anything you want."

The events of the past few minutes had Rick semi-hard, and Sue was thrilled to see his dick growing.

Taking it in her hand, she asked, "Does it always stay like this?"

"No," answered Rick. "Most of the time, it is soft and pretty useless, until a sexy woman begins to give it a reason to grow."

Sue had begun to stroke Rick's dick from base to tip and back, loving the feel of the flesh, and reveling in its growth.

"What would happen if I kissed it?" she asked innocently.

"Try it and see. I can assure you, it will not bite," he replied, shifting so that his cockhead was even with her lips.

Sue tentatively kissed the underside of the head, and licked around the rim. Holding it so that she could examine the slit, she asked, "That's where the joy juice comes out, right?"

"Yes," said Rick, as she rubbed her thumb over the head, smearing a drop of precum, and getting more and more turned on.

"That clear liquid is precum, and it is the same thing that occurs in your pussy when you are turned on. I bet you are already moist," said Rick.

Sue slipped one hand between her legs and her eyes widened in surprised joy, not only at her wetness, but the sensation of rubbing her own pussy. "Damn, I'm wet! What do I do now?"

"Rub where it feels good," said Rick as he slipped a hand over her breast and cupped it.

"Oh, it feels good everywhere!" exclaimed Sue, as she began to stroke her pussy. "Let me get that cock in my mouth. I want to taste it while I'm fingering myself!"

She was approaching another climax quickly. Rick, while enjoying the sensation of a virgin mouth on his dick, knew that he would last longer with his dick in her wet cunt.

He stopped her wonderful fellatio said, "We need to continue this part with you lying on your back,"

Sue reluctantly released his bobbing cock and lay on her back. "Is this going to feel as good as the other way?" she asked.

"Yes and no," answered Rick. "I'll be fucking you at my pace rather than yours, but, I assure you, you'll love the angle and penetration."

"Well, obviously, I trust you, so let's get on with the lesson," said Sue, as she spread her legs slightly.

Rick knelt down and licked her pussy from bottom to top, spending a little time on her clit. As he expected, her legs spread wide open, causing her pussy lips to separate. Taking the opportunity, Rick drove his dick into her waiting cavern with authority.

"See, I can fuck you as fast or as slow as I want. You can fuck me back, using your hips, legs, hands, or anything else," said Rick as he began to withdraw his cock from her cunt, stopping when only the head remained inside.

This time when he pushed into her, he did it slowly, watching her eyes glaze over, as if she was in a trance. Withdrawing again, he said, "I'm going to speed up. If you want, put your legs around my waist. That will increase your pleasure."

Sue did as she was told, and locked her ankles in the small of Rick's back. This allowed her to hump upwards into his body, creating wonderful sensations on her clit.

"Oh God, I'm going to come again!" she shouted, as she writhed on Rick's steel-like pole. He held still, holding on to her thighs and pressing them to his body. Feeling her clenching pussy ripple on his dick almost made him cum, but he held off.

When Sue's orgasm had subsided, Rick looked into her eyes and said, "You have an amazing pussy. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Never with a man who knows what to do. Am I doing it right?" asked Sue, as she began to move upwards again.

"Yes, you're doing it very 'right,'" said Rick, as he began fucking her back. "In fact, it's so right, I'm about to cum."

The pair increased their pace until Rick felt his balls ready to empty. He held Sue motionless and said, "I'm cumming you sexy vixen. Fuck me with that tight vibrating pussy! Come with me!"

And come she did. Sue had never felt such a delicious sensation in her pussy, as Tom shot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her. She came so hard that Rick was afraid she was going to pass out.

He disengaged himself from her spent body and lay beside her, kissing her shoulder, her fingers, her eyes – softly, gently loving her in the sweet afterglow. Sue looked into Rick's eyes, her own misting over, and said, "I know what my Mom meant when she told me you were special. I want to stay here forever," and promptly fell asleep.

Rick got up quietly, put on his pants and shoes, and left her there.

oldeman
oldeman
76 Followers
12