Mid-Life Oasis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it's the same deal as we had before, but now I'm cleaning in a sexy outfit or naked? That's all?"

"That's all."

"Ok, Sir, you have a deal."

I bought her a skimpy French maid's outfit with stockings but no underwear. For a month, she cleaned and I watched. Every time she bent over, I got a clean look at her hairless pussy and ass. I also saw her naked walking around on my porch or in my hot tub. She was a vision and the vision was all mine.

My rate of self-gratification was through the roof.

As the days passed, she cleaned more and more until she was cleaning every day without fail.

I obviously wasn't the only one having fun. She really seemed to get off on cleaning for me and showing me everything. She would bend over any time she got the chance. She also bought a bra to wear with the outfit that pushed her tits up but left the nipples uncovered. She showed up in it and asked me if I liked it.

I said that I did, but that I was already having trouble waiting for her to leave before I masturbated as it was. This would only make things worse I told her, with a bit of humor in my tone.

"You really have to do that because of me?"

Is this girl serious? She was probably the sexiest creature I had ever seen. Nobody could survive the show I was privy to without substantive release.

"Well, I don't have to," I said, "but I'll have a serious case of blue balls if I don't."

Then the little minx had an idea.

"Well, if it helps, you can do that right now. Why should you have to wait?"

"Oh dear, I think we've already pushed the bounds of our relationship pretty far, haven't we? I already see you naked all the time!"

"Exactly! You see me nude everyday and I now know you beat yourself off after I leave. Why should you have to wait? I want this to be fun for you."

This was going almost too perfectly.

"Jill, you are as hot as a woman can be, but I just don't feel right about it. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"Nonsense! I'm a grown woman and I have seen a penis before. Besides, I think it's hot!"

She left without a word and went to my downstairs bathroom and returned with some lotion.

"Here!"

She tossed me the bottle.

"Let's see you take care of yourself while I do some sexy posing for you. Come on. How do you want me? Should I just take it all off?"

"Jill..."

"Come on. Are you afraid? Is it small?"

She was really teasing me now and she was obviously enjoying being the aggressor. Jill was far naughtier than I had expected.

"Small? Um, no...."

I dropped my shorts and boxers and revealed my rock hard nine plus inches. She gasped.

"...not small."

"Um yeah! That is the longest cock I've ever seen and the fattest too!"

I started to rub it out and I was about to open the lotion when she stepped in and grabbed my cock with both hands. Now we were both holding my big tool and I was going to be dumping a huge load very soon one way or another.

"Can I please suck you big cock, Sir? Please! I really want it, Sir. Don't deny me."

She said it so sexy and she looked at me with her big innocent wanting eyes. I just fell back into my lounge chair and Jill dropped to her knees in front of me. She didn't suck my cock. No. She worshiped my cock. I had never had such great head.

Her body was as sexy as you could possibly imagine. Lithe and supple. She was extended towards me with her back arched and her ass forming a heart shape from my angle. The muscles in her slender back twitched as she worked on my cock.

Better times have never been had.

She took as much as she could and then moaned on my shaft when she reached her throat's limit. She was taking me pretty deep and using her tongue on the underside of my shaft. Between her great skills and the vibrations from her moans, I didn't last long.

"Oh god, here it comes."

I shot off an enormous load and she didn't pull off. She held my cock-head just inside her mouth and took my entire nut and swallowed it down. Jill then took me deep again. She didn't stop sucking me. She just kept going at me hard and never let me go. She kept my cock at full staff. I could barely take the pleasure Jill was dishing out and I was almost relieved when she finally took her mouth off of my cock.

"Sir, will you please fuck me now? My little pussy is just aching for your oversized cock."

She didn't waste any time waiting for my answer. She climbed up, straddled me, and she slid down my pole. Now, under normal circumstances, I could never have kept an erection after an orgasm.

This was far from normal.

This woman was getting sexier by the minute. Her little pussy was tight as a vise as she rode me.

"Oh yes! Fuck my little pussy. Oh my god you're so huge!"

I held her hips and she rode my cock. She was soon taking the entire length and I was harder than I'd been since I was a teenager. It went on for about five minutes and we were locked in a deep kiss with our tongues entwined the entire time. It was amazing. She started to convulse and I felt her tighten further in orgasm, which set me off. I sent spurt after spurt into her tight little pussy as we kept kissing deeply.

It was our first time and we came together. She broke the kiss.

"Oh my god! That was the best sex I have ever had in my life."

She immediately went back down on me and cleansed my cock for me. Then she slid back up with a huge smile on her face.

"The royal penis is clean, your highness."

It was a joke from an Eddie Murphy movie and I laughed. She put her arms around me and kissed me some more before asking a really dumb question.

"Did you enjoy me, Sir?"

"Yes, Jill -- and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. Though I am not very proud of my behavior. Nor do I know how we can go on from here."

She was immediately concerned.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, Jill. You are an amazing woman. I wish we could do that all day every day."

"We can, Sir!"

"Jill, I really don't feel comfortable having sex with a young girl who calls me Sir."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It's just that I am a little on the submissive side. I like doing what I'm told and I like to be extra respectful. It gets me off, so I just sort of do it all the time."

Oh brother.

Where did this woman come from? What next? I continued to play it cool, knowing that I had her.

"Jill, like I said, I could have sex with you every day for the rest of my life, but I just don't know if it's cool for us to be together. I'm freshly divorced and I don't want a relationship. And, based on the sex we just had, we will end up in a relationship if we aren't careful. The French Maid thing was cute and harmless by comparison."

"Mr. Lewis, I am a grown woman. I can have sex with anybody I choose. I'm not all that experienced, but you are not the first older man that I've been with. I'm twenty six! And, I swear I don't want a relationship with you. I'm only here for six months!"

"Well, I still don't see how this is going to work."

She was well prepared for this.

"How about this, when I am at work, I am on my own time. But, when I am off work, I am all yours. Yours to have when, where and how you wish. I've always wanted a Master, but I've never met anybody I trusted enough or who I thought deserved me. But, with you, Sir, I feel like giving up control and being what you want me to be. Maybe you and I can use the next three and half months to fulfill some fantasies for both of us? No strings!"

I had her. And, I had her in a way that I'd never even contemplated.

"And you'd be totally comfortable with this?"

"Oh yes, Master! More than comfortable. I want it!"

"Well, I have never been a "Master" before, so I may not make you happy. I think I may lack the proclivities needed to satisfy a submissive like yourself."

"But you're willing to try?"

"I guess so, but should we establish some ground rules? Is there anything you want that I should know about? I'm not entirely sure how to proceed as a Master."

"It's pretty easy I think. Respect my limitations. Try not to leave any permanent marks on my body. Don't injure me. I just want to be your little sex slave, Master. I want you to use me as you want and I want that big cock stretching me and making me cum. Use me to fulfill your fantasies! I've never been in a threesome and with you, I'd be more than willing to try one. I will do anything you say."

Oh my. Once again, I let her words hang for a few seconds.

"Ok, Jill, you win. Let's give this a shot."

"Yay!"

She hugged me and then I told her to finish her cleaning and that I'd have more orders for her when she was finished.

"Yes, Master."

She got right to work with my load running down her inner thighs and I went to my office and looked up "sexual submission" on Google. I was going to need to be a quick study on this stuff. I really wanted to get this right. Jill was the most amazing woman I'd ever met and I wanted to make her want me not just for the next few months, but for as long as I could have her.

About and hour later, I had learned some things. It was mostly basic psychology, but I still had a lot to learn. About this time, her nude form appeared in my office doorway.

"I'm done with my chores, Master. What can I do for you now?"

I decided to buy myself some time. I figured the less said that day the better. I hid my burning desire and played things cool and cold.

"That will do for now, Jill. I may require your services later and I may not. Please stay in your apartment and wait in case I need you. Oh, and you only wear what I tell you to wear from now on. For now, let's just stick to nothing at all."

"Yes, Master."

"Tomorrow, we will sit down and go over the ground rules for how you will be expected to behave."

'Yes, Master"

She left and I sensed that she was a little off-balance. I had no experience at this, but neither did she. She was in a very wild situation and I was the cat who ate the canary. This was going to be a lot of fun.

To be continued...

12