Midterm Holiday Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reed stood against the open door his head down. He DID owe Jolene one for not fighting Kevin… DID HE? Looking directly at Tamara, he saw her face was unwavering – she wanted an apology. Turning to Jolene, he noticed she too was glaring back at him… they wanted blood, but had to settle for an apology. Swallowing hard, Reed nodded before speaking.

"I am sorry for everything that happened last night – especially what I did Jolene. I am sorry I let those things happen to her Tamara – I really am."

"I know you are," Tamara said, "but it doesn't forgo the fact you TOOK Jolene's VIRGINITY for chrissakes'." Shaking her head, Tamara continued, "This ends us you know. I can't look at you, let alone continue with our 'arrangement'. It's over… don't call me, come by, or speak to me until I've gotten over this – IF I EVER DO. Got it NEWBIE?"

Nodding meekly, Reed stood understanding his fate happy that the authorities would not make an appearance. Hearing Tamara mumble, "Should get Kevin to kick your ass for this shit," sunk his heart more and more. How ironic would it be for Kevin, the actual culprit, kicking HIS ass over this? It would be funny if Reed didn't feel like stabbing himself with the pen in his hand…

Seeing a student walk by, Tamara quickly stood and headed into the hallway. "Be right back Jolene. Reed, don't move or ELSE, comprende?"

Nodding, Reed watched her leave the room, then turned his face to Jolene. She lowered her head not meeting his stare. Sighing loudly, Reed stood by the door just wanting this semester to end already so he could go home.

"I'm sorry bout Tammy," Jolene spoke her head still down. "She's blaming herself for leaving me at the party. I do accept your apology, but it's not your fault." Looking up, Reed saw the fire in her alert round eyes – the same eyes he fell for the first night he met her. They blazed as she continued, "I urged you on last night. You did what any sexually aroused man would have done. And if you want to know, I don't blame you for any of the things we've done. Deep down, I think I wanted to do them…" Shrugging, she smiled her toothy grin at Reed causing him to grin back, though his was more forced.

Standing, she walked over to him surprising him at how quick she covered the ground. Standing inches from him she whispered, "I know bout your 'arrangement' with Tammy. Boy, she's love getting fucked in da ass. The freak…" Chuckling, she leaned up and kissed Reed's tight lips quickly.

Stunned, Reed stood still as a statue as Jolene whispered, "You want the arrangement back?"

He damn near shouted "yes" before grabbing his mouth with a hand and nodding emphatically. He enjoyed getting his rocks off… though to a girl who was attached, he didn't care. He didn't want to lose his only outlet (especially expecting Tamara to tell her friends what he did shunning half the female student body from him). Giggling, Jolene kissed him again lingering on his lips loosening him up.

"Ok silly… under one condition. You would have to fuck ME when I get accepted to Haverlawn the following September. Don't worry, I wont tell Tammy you're fucking me – be our little secret ok?"

Reed wanted to think about it… but couldn't since his head began nodding before he was aware of it. Biologically, how could he say NO to this? Yet, his mind nagged him about one thing…

"Jolene… why ME? Why of all the guys you met here before me – ME?"

Shrugging, Jolene didn't answer at first. "No clue… something bout you Reed – cant quite place it yet but there's something about you…" She kissed him a third time; this time Reed allowed himself to not only enjoy it, but kiss back teasing her mouth with a little of his tongue. Hearing Tamara's voice, Jolene broke the kiss and whispered, "It's a deal. See you next Fall…" before running and sitting back down. Staring her way, Reed's perplexed look stayed on his face when Tamara reappeared.

"Gotta take Jolene home now Reed… see ya around." Waving towards Jolene, Tamara left without another word. Reed shut the door, stared at it for a few moments, then sat back down at his desk and his open textbooks.

He didn't feel like studying though; he wanted to dance for joy at what he and Jolene promised each other. Question… how did Jolene know about the arrangement anyway?

And even better one… how was she going to fix things between him and Tamara? Unless…

"Oh God NOOO…" he whispered into the room at the realization. He didn't get a response; he didn't want one to be honest. Yet, Reed's stomach knotted at the idea in his head…

Finals may just yet KILL HIM.

Hey all. Just wanting to tell you that there is one more story after this one for Reed – but it does not take place during Fall Finals week. It will take place in the Spring Semester… the SHOWDOWN between Reed and Kevin. Decided to wait until the spring for them to fight so Kevin could be even more upset towards Reed for waiting SO LONG to spill his guts to Tamara – though it was JOLENE who actually ratted him out! Also, want to introduce the second character – Angela "Angie" Scarborough and the History Professor Thomas – both will continue the Haverlawn series. Hope you enjoy Reed's little adventures… keep voting and reading!!