Mighty Morphing Mother Slut Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers

Suddenly a flash hit him. His cheeks burned and tears shot into his eyes. Phil had smacked him very hard.

"Well, it's your choice. But if you think we will let you go like this than your wrong. " Phil whispered.

Mark shuddered. Panic was rising. His voice was cold as his eyes. Mark knew that this man wouldn't hesitate to kill him... he looked over to his mother. She was sucking Tom's cock furiously. Her belly was glistening with somebody's cum. Her hair was all messed up but she seemed no to be worried about something like that. Only the two dicks around her were important. One in her mouth the other in her hand. Her pink tongue glided on the smooth skin of Tom's dick from the tip to the hilt. She sucked on his balls and Tom groaned out loud. Her right hand moved quickly on the other prick. The fat and oily man was fondling her breasts and Mark closed his eyes. His prick twitched. The desire he had felt this afternoon for this woman was growing in him. But now he didn't see this woman as his mother anymore. She wasn't his mother. She was a slut. A slave of Phil's company. He remembered Julie and her hot vagina.

"What do you think Tom? What shall we do with your friend?" asked Phil.

Tom turned around. His face red through the heat of sex. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just get rid of him. Or better make him a male slave for your company Dad. That would be great. Mother and Son working side by side. "

Everyone laughed out loud. Phil nodded.

"That's a brilliant idea. Let's take him with us now. Tom buckle up. We are leaving. "

Tom's dick slurped out of Anna's mouth. Her mouth immediately took the other dick. But Tom held her back.

"Please Tom! Don't tease me like this. I need it. "

"Later. I promise you. Come on we have to get going. "

Mark looked in disgust how Tom helped Anna to get dressed. While putting on a very sexy bra on her he cupped her big breasts and looked over to Mark and grinned again. This grinning of his was driving Mark wilder with each minute passing. These men were still holding on to him. The fat man wobbled towards him with a big smile on his face. Mark guessed his age to be around 60. He was bald, his blue shirt tainted with his sweat. His smart bombs of sweat attacked Marks nostril nerves.

"I liked the lady Phil. Gotta give her to me next time for a special all night service. " He laughed and left the room.

Anna put on nothing other than her lingerie and walked out with Tom. Mark followed them and tried to ignore Tom's hand on his mothers butt. Two men were escorting him out of the house, Phil and another gorilla following them. The fresh air was relieving. The air in that room had been horrible and Mark breathed in the cool night air. When he saw he two black limousines parked in front of the car he asked himself why he didn't see them first when he came into the house. The fat man, Tom and his mother went into the first car. The men shoved Mark forward when he stopped for a second. He could hear his mother laughing and screaming. Suddenly the fat man tumbled out of the car with a black bra in his mouth. The men started laughing and Mark thought now or never. With a quick and powerful move he swung his arms out of his opponents clutches and ran down to the street. He heard the angry screams of the men. He heard Phil swearing, shouting after him.

"Stop you piece of shit or I kill you!"

But Mark didn't look back or stopped. He ran as fast as he could into the night. He crossed the street, climbed over a wooden fence, and ran through the neighbour's garden onto the next street. He knew this area like the back of his hand. So did Tom, so Mark wasn't surprised when a car swirled around the corner. The headlights blinding him for a brief moment. He heard dogs barking and lights going on. His heart pounded, he had no time to think about what to do or where to go. His legs carried him somewhere. Mark just wanted to get away from this place. Houses surrounded Mark and for a moment he panicked. There was no way he could get out of here. Suburbia was a maze and he could walk for ages and wouldn't get out. He ran around and saw that they were following him. Mark did a big circle and came back to his house. As he had thought no one was there anymore. Quickly he ran into the house got the car keys from the kitchen table, ran into the car, started the engine and drove off with screeching tires. In what kind of action movie was he suddenly? Mark thought. Nervously he looked into the side mirror and back mirror of the car. They must realize it soon that the car was gone. He punched the wheel with his palm.

"GOD DAMMIT!" he screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

He could call himself lucky to have escaped. Who knows what they might have done to him. Millions of thoughts flashed through his head in seconds. What should he do? He had no money, a car with nearly half a tank; he couldn't just stop by at his friend's house... Tom would know where to find him. God, Tom knew everything about him. He was his best friend. Mark recalled his face and punched the wheel again.

"Fucker... " he called and sobbed.

The situation was desperate. Should he just leave the county... should he go to the police, the Feds...? He sped through the night and didn't quite know where to head. "The note... for fuck sake... THE NOTE!" Mark pulled out the piece of paper from his pockets. He had no clue where this street was. Quickly he grabbed the map from the backseat and flipped through it. He had to stop and couldn't find it. His hands were shaking and he was jumpy as hell. He didn't want to be caught again. This time they wouldn't be generous as the first time.

Phil was fuming when he entered the underground level of his company. He walked down the long hall way and stormed into one of the rooms. This bastard son, he thought. The kid really turned into a nuisance. He had hoped that Greg would take care of this... Greg was surprised to see Phil and stopped undressing the young girl standing in front of him. He saw the anger and frustration in Phil's face.

"Is something the matter sir?" he asked.

"YES. Do you actually know where Mark is? I was amusing myself at Anna's house when he suddenly bursts in. I thought you had an eye on him!" Phil's voice trembled.

"Well, as you know he was with Julie. After you left we had a long threesome session, they continued to fuck and fell asleep. I had to deal with this young girl so I left. You have given me specific orders to take a look at this girl. " Pointed Greg out.

Phil looked at the girl. She was pretty. Light Brown hair, green eyes, high cheekbones and perky breasts... a good girl that would fit perfectly into his collection. He smiled.

"Guess what. Julie has vanished as well. "

Greg raised his eyebrows. "That cannot be. She is on the drugs and Mark was on it too. They should still be in their room. " Greg moved.

Phil held him back.

"They are gone. Tom checked the room already. Luckily we have implanted a tracking device in her. They are on her. Don't worry. But Mark is another. We lost him and God knows what kind of damage he could do to us. Maybe he is shitting himself but... I am not sure about this kid. "

"We just hunt him down sir. It should be over in matter of hours. "

Phil nodded and looked back at the girl. Her eyes were staring into empty air. The drug circulated in her system and her body belonged to him now.

"That's when this baby comes into my plan. Get on the phone Greg. Calls the chief of police... tell him to call the mayor and give him notice that they have found his missing daughter. Then they come to us... we present him his whore... and our paradise. He should soon belong to our group of puppets. With his cooperation we will call on a search for Mark... the apparent kidnapper of his lovely daughter. " Phil chuckled.

"You are pure evil sir. " Replied Greg. "I'll get on the phone immediately. "

"Yes... and Greg! Take a break. I will handle this girl. " Phil turned to the girl, walked up to her and cupped her warm breasts.

He waited until Greg left the room. Her skin was smooth and young. She just turned 20 and according to the report still very immature about sex. With his hands he pulled her long hair back and tied it with a string. They will be just in the way, he thought. Her slender shoulders and waist turned him on. The only fabric left on her hid her private parts. His fingertips stroked over her soft flesh. Phil grabbed her ass cheek, massaging it wit passion and gave her a kiss. She reacted slowly but after a while her tongue mingled in his hot mouth.

"Good girl... " he whispered to her. "You will learn to love this. "

His hands were on her breasts as his lips touched her again. The feel of his fingers tweaking her nipples soon had the juices oozing from her hot pussy. Gently he pulled her white panties down as he stroked down her legs. She stood now completely naked in front of him. Her pussy was puffed up and her eyes were sparkling with lust. Phil stepped back and admired her body. His greedy eyes tracing a path from her toes, up her long silky legs to the triangle of fine hair between her thighs to her erect nipples and to her face. She opened her mouth and let out a slow and quite moan.

"That's good. Feel the fire. Feel it rising in you. You want my dick don't you? Yes... tell me what you want. "

He knew that something in her was still fighting against the influence of the drug. But she was feeble minded and it was just a matter of time until she would turn into a sex crying slut. She stepped forward taking his prick into her hands, enveloping the silky hardness, the pulse throbbing like a heartbeat... she rubbed her fingers up and down slowly, teasing him, making it stand harder.

"You know what you are doing don't you. You are not as innocent as you pretend to be... you were fucking around with a lot of men weren't you?" Phil grinned when she leaned forward for a kiss.

They kissed again and this time Phil's hand sought the heat of between her legs. He threw his clothes aside and as soon as he did so she wrapped her leg around him, lifting and opening herself. She enjoyed the feel of his naked body and so did he. Her round boobs crushed on his chest and he could feel her intense fire of her pussy. His fingers rubbed between her cunt lips, stimulating the oozing flow of pussy cream. She sighed and brushed her nipples against his chest, her mouth sucking at his lips again. Phil lifted her higher so that both of her legs were wrapped around him. She put her arms around his shoulder and held on tight. He pussy was now wide open and ready to be fucked. He supported her by sliding his hand under her butt and lifting her higher, his prick nestling against the slippery warmth of her cunt lips without going in.

"PLEASE!" she cried and talked for the first time.

She was surprised and disappointed that he hadn't entered her. He was playing with her, rubbing her against his hardness, maddening her with sensation, building the pleasure to a peak without giving her the ultimate thrill. Phil's hands pulled her backside apart opening her further. His fingers pressed against the smoothness of her butt cheeks. Suddenly he shifted her forward and his hands were under her wet pussy, a finger placed up against her rear hole. He put his mouth over hers and then began to press his finger into her. Her sighs were smothered, her outcries sucked into his mouth in a passionate kiss. His fingers played with her anal hole, pressing in a little way sending flashes of pleasure pulsing through her. It seemed to be the first time for her to be fingered in the butt and her body rocked on his arms.

"Shall I stop now?" he whispered. "No... please don't. " she sighed and wiggled her backside so that his finger penetrated further.

"You like this?" he asked her in a sweet and innocent way.

She was out of her mind with desire and answered him by kissing him furiously on the mouth. He began to move rhythmically, rubbing his prick against her dripping pussy while finger fucking her butt hole. The pleasure was rising in intensity and when at last he forced his prick into her sex she screamed to a huge orgasm.

He carried her to a table and set her down on the edge while she caught her breath. She looked down and saw his glistening prick and felt the desire surge through her again. She fell on her knees and took the piece of hot and wet rod into her little mouth. She sucked it hard, swallowing the taste of her sex so she could get down to the taste of him. She licked and wanked him with her fingers at the same time. Her tongue traced down the thick vein. Phil was close to orgasm. This little girl was giving him the best blowjob he ever had. He struggled to hold back the urge. She stopped, turned and leaned across the table, parting her thighs at the same time.

"You need no training. You already know everything. " He whispered.

He grabbed her by the waist and drove into the moistness of her cunt. The thrill of having his prick drive deep into her made her come again. She arched her back, lifted her chest from the table so that the nipples dangled free of the cool surface. Phil fucked her with a wild passionate rhythm. She climaxed again and sighed a moaned. Her whole body shook with tremors of delight. Her nipples were hard and red, rubbing against the polished table, adding more sensations to the rousing wave of pleasure. Phil cried out, froze, his body moulded to hers. She could feel the huge rod shooting thick wads of cream, waves of it filling her sex. She cried out her breasts shaking wildly side-to-side. As they both sighed the door opened and Greg came in.

"The mayor and chief are here. " He announced with a smile on his face.

"Good... " He pulled his cum dripping cock out of her.

The girl lay exhausted on the table. Her legs still spread wide apart, cum dropping onto the floor.

"Ok... lead them to me. I want to see his face when he sees his precious daughter lying like this on the table. Call Anna too. She certainly would love to take part in this. " Phil and Greg laughed.

L. Cadarn
L. Cadarn
193 Followers
12