Mike Trains a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding that this was not nearly as horrible as she had expected, Beth inhaled the head of the twitching cock once more, alternately sucking at it and swirling her tongue around and around. All the while her hand steadily jacked up and down the shaft, using the other hand to roll his balls gently back and forth like marbles, massaging them lightly.

Mike's breath was becoming ragged now, the hot boiling sensation growing stronger as Beth's hand and mouth worked faster along his raging cock. Thrusting his hips forward, he began to feed more and more of his cock into her mouth, moving back and forth. Beth responded, her lips sliding further down his shaft, feeling it starting to twitch more and more vigorously.

Reaching behind her head, Mike took a firm grip causing Beth to jump, panic on her face.

Mike said, "Don't stop. I'm not going to hurt you. Keep going. Keep going."

Watching his face, she started over, becoming more reassured that he was not going to suddenly ram his cock down her throat. Mike watched back, seeing his cock gliding back and forth through full lips. Those pouting lips were just made for sucking cock.

His balls were really starting to boil now. It would not be long before the thick white juice exploded from his cock.

"I'm going to come soon. I'm going to come in your mouth. Don't...Oh fuck... don't you dare pull away."

He could feel the pressure starting to rise from his balls and start its journey along the shaft, now sawing more and more vigorously over those soft lips, holding her head in place with both hands now.

"Here it comes...here it comes."

Cum surged into Beth's mouth, hitting the back of her throat, making her cough and gag, making her squirm to shake loose the vice like grip on her head. Still it came, filling her mouth, seeping across her lips, forcing her to finally swallow some of the thick seed. The cock had stopped pushing into her mouth now, but still it shuddered, pumping more cum into her mouth, making her swallow faster, until finally it lay still.

She watched Mike, her chest heaving as she regained her breath, waiting for the moment when he would allow her to remove the organ, now beginning to soften. Finally her pulled his hips began, and the almost flaccid cock slipped from her mouth.

Beth stared at him, waiting for a sign of approval, any sort of acknowledgement that she had done it right. Mike smiled at her.

"That was awesome Beth. You sure you've never done that before?'

She shook her head.

"Well you must be a natural born cock sucker. That was fucking great," he enthused. "In fact I think you deserve a reward."

Mike held out his hands and pulled her up onto his lap, so that she sat straddling his thighs. With one hand behind her head and the other holding her hip, he leant forward and kissed the soft red lips of his Aunt for the first time.

"Do I need to remind you that your enthusiastic participation is required, even if it is all an act?" Mike glared at her

He leant forward and kissed her again. Tentatively, Beth kissed him back. He pressed forward harder and darted his tongue into her mouth, dueling with her tongue, tasting his own cum.

Her hands on his shoulders Beth returned the kiss greater intensity, surprised at the way she was reacting to this callow youth, this spoilt brat who had done so much to make her life miserable from the very start. She felt a hand on her breast, holding it and then a thumb flicking gently at her nipple, sending a warm ripple of pleasure washing through her.

Mike held Beth in closer kissing her neck, sucking, biting gently on her ear lobe. He could feel his cock rising again, nestling into the wild tangle of hair between her thighs. He could feel the slick moisture dripping onto his balls as her pussy readied for penetration.

Beth was kissing his neck now, nibbling on his ears, her hot breath coming in short gasps. Mike pushed her away a little, making room as he lowered his mouth to a pointing nipple and gripped it between his lips, flicking it with his tongue, rolling it around. He kissed and sucked at the soft tit flesh, licked from on side to the other straight across the sensitive nipple.

He swapped to the other breast and gave it the same treatment. At the same time he dropped a hand between her legs and gently rubbed the hard bud, then trailed his fingers though the soaked cleft of her cunt.

Beth was really starting to get worked up now. She moaned softly as Mike continued to work his fingers over the slippery folds, circling the hard bud, then plunging his fingers deep into her cunt.

Her whole body was afire, every nerve tingling, every touch from Mike sending waves of pleasure crashing though her. She had never felt like this. She was moaning loudly now, her breathing ragged, eyes screwed shut, working her hips back and forth against Mike's hand.

Mike was working her pussy and tits hard now, relentless, as he felt the pressure building in her groin, making her tremble from head to toe. She was close now, really close.

He stopped.

Beth was startled. Her eyes snapped open, dismay showing at the interruption.

"Sorry," Mike said, a nasty smirk across his face. "Times up. I've got stuff to do. I can't be diddling your clit all day."

"But...no, please. You can't," stuttered Beth.

"Yes I can," said Mike sternly. "You'll have your pleasure when I decide. And no finishing the job by yourself, or I'll thrash you with that switch until you ass is raw. Even if I don't catch you on a security camera, I'll still know. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mike," sighed Beth, her body collapsing now falling away from him onto the couch. A curious mixture of frustration and anger filled her, her eyes glistening with tears. She had never felt so alive, every nerve sparking with pleasure. To deny her like that was cruel.

As if reading her mind, Mike said, "Don't fret Beth. You must learn to trust me. You're learning how good sex can feel, but you must give yourself to me before I give you that final release."

He stood and looked down at her. "Look at me."

He leant and tucked a hand under her chin, holding her eyes on his.

"You are going to be my personal slut Beth, depending on me for your gratification.

Doubt showed in her eyes.

"You've tasted pleasure now Beth. You've started to enjoy sex with a man. It's addictive. You'll want more and more, but you can only have it if and when I say so. You'll love being my slut, my whore. I know you will."

Mike held her gaze for a few seconds, and then stepped back, his hard cock bouncing against his stomach. He saw Beth's eyes drop to look at it.

"Don't you worry about this one," he said, grabbing his cock and waving it at her, "I'm saving this for a friend." He smiled and chuckled at that, then went up to his room. He thought he might visit the young housewife next door. She was a close friend and he had not brought her a present like this for some time.

The next morning Mike sauntered into the kitchen smiling at the sight of Beth scurrying about getting his breakfast ready. He sat at the table as she placed the food in front of him.

As she moved away he stopped her and motioned for her to stand next to him. He grabbed a fork and shoveled some scrambled egg into his mouth. As he slowly chewed he reached under the hem of Beth's short dress and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. He felt her tremble at his touch.

He ran the tip of his finger across the thin material of her knickers, pushing gently into the folds of her pussy. Forking more food into his mouth, he continued his exploration of her cunt, feeling the material starting to get damp.

Beth her pussy beginning to moisten and her face burned with shame.

"Why am I getting turned on like this?" She wondered to herself. "I don't even like the spoiled brat."

Continuing to eat, Mike ran a finger under the leg of her panties and pulled them to one side. He ran his fingers into the damp pussy and gently pushed two fingers deep into her, causing her to gasp and squirm around on his hand.

He withdrew the fingers, then slowly dragged his fingers across the pink silky lips, circled around the stubby clit and just as slowly eased two fingers back into the now dripping canal.

"Well, what do we have here?" he asked as he began to push his fingers in and out, "It seems my frigid Aunt is turning into a slut."

Beth bit at her lip and said nothing as the delicious feeling started to radiate through her body. Her pussy was awash with her juices now and she squirmed at Mike's touch.

Suddenly the fingers were gone as Mike pulled his hand out from beneath her dress. He held the wet fingers up to her.

"Have a taste Beth. Suck my fingers clean."

Beth hesitated, bewildered as to why he would want her to taste herself.

"Don't make me wait Beth," Mike said with a steely voice.

She bent forward slightly and took the fingers into her mouth, tasting the musky juices, not sure whether she liked the taste or not. She sucked on the fingers for a few seconds before pulling away.

"The next time you make me wait, you get ten of the best with the switch," he growled.

Mike quickly finished the last of the eggs and gulped down the orange juice. He stood and took Beth's hand and led her up the stairs to his bedroom.

Beth was not sure what to think. She wondered if he was finally going to fuck her, but couldn't decide if she wanted it to happen or not. Things were becoming very confused. She had gone this far just to survive until she could come up with a way out. The beatings had been terrible and she desperately wanted to avoid any more, but the way her body had reacted to his touch, the delicious feelings that had coursed through her. All of this was new and exciting, but he was her nephew and she hated him. Or did she?

Beth removed her dress as and underwear as Mike quickly stripped out of his clothes. Mike pushed Beth onto the bed and flipped her onto her back. Quickly, he straddled her moving up so that his tumescent cock nudged against her breasts, taking her hands with his and pinning her arms above her head.

"Today's lesson will be on the tit fuck," he said "Have you ever had a tit fuck before?"

"No," whimpered Beth

"Well first we need a nice wet cock." Mike moved further up her body until his prick was tapping at her lips. Beth opened her mouth and licked at the swollen glans, tasting the pre-cum already oozing out. Mike eased the head of his cock into her mouth and felt the suction as Beth clamped her lips tight.

Slowly he began to side his cock back and forth as Beth sucked and licked at the rigid cock. Each time he fed more and more of his cock into her mouth, all the while Beth licked and sucked furiously.

Feeling his cum starting to boil in his balls, Mike pulled out and moved back down Beth's body. Still straddling Beth, he bent over and pulled at her nipples, sending little shivers of delight through her. He worked his tongue over her breasts and into the valley between them, making her soft skin slick, while her nerve endings sparked with anticipation of the next touch.

Moving up Mike slid his cock over a soft breast, flicking the nipple back and forth with the end of his cock, and then dropped it into the slick valley.

"Push them together," he muttered, beginning to work his cock back and forth.

Beth pushed her breasts together and felt the friction as the hard cock moved steadily back and forth. She could hear Mike grunting as he pushed and pulled his cock, the pre-cum oozing from the tip making her breasts slicker still.

She felt the head of his cock bump against her lips and opened her mouth as it came sliding back, sucking quickly as the head popped briefly into her mouth. The next time Mike paused with a few inches of cock in her mouth and let her suck and lick at it for a moment, then pulled back, only to repeat the same thing again.

"Oh shit. Hold 'em tighter," he cried as he began to saw his cock faster and faster between the soft flesh of her tits.

Beth could feel the heat building between her breasts, as Mike moved his cock faster and faster, grunting loudly with each stroke.

A stream of white cum shot from Mike's cock hitting Beth under the chin. Mike pulled back and quickly took his cock in hand and stroked it, working another rope of cum across Beth's face, followed by another. He moved back slightly continuing to jack his cock and laid a spurt of cum across her tits, followed by two more, before it slowed to a dribble.

"Oh God," moaned Mike, "That was great."

He rolled off and lay on the bed breathing heavily. Beth could feel cum trickling down the side of her face and from her breasts onto her stomach, but she did not move. She could also feel the heat burning in her slick pussy; her muscles were tense waiting for release.

"Clean my cock," said the still panting Mike.

Beth got up from the bed and moved towards the bathroom.

Mike propped up on one elbow. "Where are you going? Clean it with your tongue."

"Oh," Beth exhaled, feeling her face color a little. She knelt back on the bed and lifted the now soft cock, greasy with cum. She flicked at it with her tongue, tasting the salty cum that was now starting to form into little globules.

"Hurry up."

Beth slid the cock into her mouth and worked it around with her tongue, feeling it starting to harden slightly as she gave it a bath.

"Okay. That's enough," she heard. "Go and clean up the kitchen while I have a shower. You can shower later."

Beth went down to the kitchen and started cleaning up the mess from breakfast. She felt dirty, cum drying on her face and breasts, yet she could also feel the tension that gripped her body radiating out from her groin.

Twenty minutes later when Mike came down the stairs, she was just putting the last of the dishes in the cupboard.

"I've got to go out for a while. When you get the place cleaned you can have a shower and get dressed. Put on that little red skirt with the matching halter top, but don't worry about underwear," he leered at her. "It only gets in the way."

Beth went about her chores, still naked and covered in dried cum. It did not occur to her to shower and dress first, even though Mike would be away for some time. She was also quite distracted by the feelings ebbing through her, the craving for release growing stronger.

Mike arrived back home in the early afternoon and made his way to the back of the house. He sidled up to the window of the study and peered in. He could see Beth sitting in his grandfather's big leather armchair, her beautiful pale legs crossed over with the skirt hiked well up her thigh. The halter-top was a snug fit for her firm tits and he could see the dark nipples poking hard against the material.

Mike smiled to himself. He could see that Beth was now fully wound up and ready for him to give her a good fucking. "This is going to be fun," he thought. He adjusted his already stiff cock and slid open the door. Beth jumped, startled at the sudden noise.

"Oh, Mike, its you."

"You seem a bit tense there Beth. Is there anything I can do to help?" Mike asked with a wolfish grin.

"No, no... I don't think so." Beth's small voice trailed off.

Mike sat on the arm of the chair, and gazed steadily down at the lovely cleavage that was on show. "You don't seem too certain Beth. In fact you seem very tense to me."

"Well the past couple of days have been a bit different to normal," she sniffed.

"Yes, I'm sure its been rather trying for you, but you have been very well behaved. Perhaps you deserve a little reward. Would you like that?"

"What sort of reward?" she asked warily.

"Well, perhaps I could eat your pussy. I'm sure you would enjoy that," said Mike as he gently stroked her hair

At first Beth was somewhat horrified at the idea. No one had ever done that to her before, but she was also intrigued. "That might be okay," she said quietly.

"Trust me. It will be sensational. Lay on the couch."

Moving to the couch, Beth lay down and watched as Mike stripped off his clothes. She felt the warm glow start in her pussy as she watched his rigid cock snap out of his jocks. She watched him move to the couch and kneel down. Gently he started to push the short skirt up her thighs and she lifted her hips a little so he could slide the skirt up to her waist, leaving her now leaking cunt fully exposed; again.

Mike looked at the wild bushy pubic hair for a moment.

"Before we get started I think you need a bit of a trim. Get up to you bedroom and strip off. I'll get the gear."

Mike quickly went to his bathroom and got scissors and shaving equipment, while Beth stripped off and lay on the bed, uncertain as to what was going to happen next. Mike came in and threw a towel onto the bed.

"Lay on this."

Beth lifted her ass and pulled the towel beneath her. Mike picked up the scissors and went to work trimming the long pubic hair ready to be shaved. He was enjoying this, his cock so hard it almost hurt. He could smell the musky odor of her pussy, which was dripping with its slick secretions.

Working quickly, he lathered Beth's groin and went to work with the razor and in a short time had her pussy as bare as the day she was born. The hard stub of her clit really stood out and the labia looked even larger than now that the hair was gone.

Throughout the entire operation Beth had remained still, afraid of being cut, yet also turned on by the activity between her legs. She could feel fluid dripping from her pussy at a steady rate. She had given up trying to understand what was happening to her, she just hoped it would not stop.

Mike climbed onto the bed and moved between Beth's legs. He reached between her legs and delicately trailed his index finger along the wet cleft until he reached the hard nub of her clitoris. Beth gasped loudly as his finger touched the electric button.

Mike leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the fleshy lips, then another, harder this time. Beth trembled with each touch, her eyes closed tightly, as the delicious sensation surged up and down the length of her body.

Mike stuck the tip of his tongue into the wet slit and dragged it up to the protruding clit, savoring the taste of the sweet nectar. He flicked his tongue at he clit a few times and then resumed stroking it up and down in the sweet pink valley, first soft, then harder, feeling her writhing at this touch.

He lapped his tongue back and forth several times with a steady stroke from her puckered anus to the delicate nub of her clit. Beth was breathing heavily now, hips squirming, the lubricating juices flowing freely from her hot cunt.

Mike reached up and stroked his fingers back and forth across both breasts, then tweaked a hard nipple, holding it firmly, pulling it causing Beth to cry out in that curious mix of pain and pleasure.

Although he had only been working her pussy over for a few minutes, Mike knew Beth was so wound up it would not take long to make her come. In fact she was just about there.

Mike stopped and lifted his dripping face from her crotch and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"No, please no. Don't stop." The strangled cry escaped from the surprised Beth.

Beth reached out with her hands, trying to hold him in place her eyes pleading with him.

"Sorry Beth, but my tongue is a little sore," he said with a malicious glint in his eye.

"But Mike, I'm so close. Please, I can't stand it."

"Hmmm, so now you want to be my slut. Is that it Beth? Do you need me to touch you, to suck on your clit and make you cum?" He leant over close to her face and softly said, "Do you want me to fuck you Beth? Feel my hard cock slide into your tight cunt, feel hot cum splashing inside you. Tell me Beth, what do you want?"

Beth returned Mike's gaze. She could not believe what she was about to say. He could have fucked her at anytime, but he was making her ask to be fucked.