Mike Trains a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth licked her lips, "I want you to fuck me," she said softly, nervously.

"Sorry Beth couldn't quite hear you."

"Please fuck me." Louder this time

"You're not very convincing. I don't think you mean it."

"Please Mike make me cum." She reached up and held his face in her hands and pulled him towards her waiting mouth and kissed him, her tongue probing and dueling with his. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want you. Please. I'm begging you Mike. That's what you want me to do isn't it? Well I'm begging."

"Yes!" Mike exclaimed silently. Now she would be his. He sat back and looked her over from head to toe. She quite attractive and he considered how much he was going to enjoy fucking her.

Mike moved up between Beth's legs and then grasped them and pushed them up and let them rest against his shoulders. He studied the dripping pussy now and saw that the fleshy lips gaping open for him. He took his cock in his hand and smeared the leaking pre-cum overt the bulbous head, making it slick.

He moved forward slightly and touched the head of his cock against the slippery folds of her pussy. Beth shuddered at the electric touch. No cock had ever felt like this before.

"What do you want me to do Beth?"

"Fuck me Mike, fuck me hard."

"What are you Beth?"

"I'm a slut Mike."

"Whose slut Beth?"

"Yours Mike."

Mike thrust his hips forward quickly and slid his cock into her tight, slippery cunt until he could go no further. Beth arched her back as she felt the steel hard cock plunge into the depths of her pussy, feeling it knock up against her cervix. Mike held his cock in place for a moment as both savored the exquisite feeling of the other.

Slowly he pulled his cock back until the head once again rested against the fleshy labia. Beth held her breath in anticipation of the next thrust. Mike obliged, slamming his cock in to the hilt, pausing a moment before slowly withdrawing all but the tip of his cock.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Mike, "This is one tight pussy you have Beth. I should have been slamming my cock into this months ago."

He slid it in hard again and then pulled back. Mike got into a rhythm now, moving his hips quickly, feeling his balls smack against her ass, hearing the smack of groin against groin as he drove his cock into her.

Beth could feel the intense heat starting to build once again, loving the powerful thrusts of the hard cock into her pussy. She could feel the tiny electric jolts once more spreading through her body. Mike was slamming into her hard and fast, holding her legs tight to his chest, her tits bouncing back and forth.

Mike could feel his cum boiling in his balls and he closed his eyes totally focused on the sensation coming from Beth's velvet cunt. He felt Beth tense and arch her back and then the dam broke and she was shuddering and screaming as her orgasm ripped through her, wave after wave of ecstasy exploding from deep in her pussy.

That was it for Mike and he thrust hard and deep as the hot jism burst from within his balls, splashing against the entrance to her womb. He could feel his cock pulsate time and time again as his spunk unloaded deep in Beth's pussy, his cock held tight as the vaginal muscles contracted over and over with the most intense orgasm Beth had ever felt.

Her chest heaving as she gasped for breath, Beth could feel the orgasmic ripples slowly fading away. She could feel Mike still hard pressed against her pussy, his cock softening inside her. Mike leant over and sucked at a hard nipple.

"Well my little slut, are you satisfied now?"

"At the moment," she said with a giggle.

"There, you see. Behave yourself and you get rewarded. But if you screw up and I'll see that your ass is on the street. Remember that Beth."

"Yes Mike"

"What are you Beth?"

"I'm your slut, your whore."

He pulled back and his cock popped wetly from her cunt as he rolled off her. She could feel dribbles of cum oozing out of her pussy and running between the cheeks of her ass.

"My cock needs cleaning Beth."

She looked at the drooping cock thickly covered with cum and her own juices. She knew what he wanted. As she took his cock into her mouth, Mike sighed with contentment. Everything had turned out better than he had hoped for, and he had plenty of ideas for the future.

"You sleep in my bed from now on Beth."