Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“They’re nice, aren’t they? You can see why I won’t let her cover them up.” Tris was walking around his desk toward Clifford who muttered, “Yeah, they’re real nice.”

“Hey, Emily, stand up and come over here so he can get a better look.” Well, this is the first time Tris has ever asked me to do anything that I remotely didn’t want to do. I was secure enough in our relationship to believe he would never do anything to really hurt me. And walking closer to Clifford with my naked breasts pointing the way WAS pretty erotic. Never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but I guess I am one now.

“Go ahead, Cliff, you can touch them. I’m her boss; she has to do what I say.” He sounded serious, but he had that twinkle in his eye. His face had a smile all over it, in a lovely, appealing way.

Cliff looked like he was rather reluctant. At first; but soon got over it, reached out with both hands and began stroking the sides of my breasts. Then simultaneously, his fingers were caressing my nipples, and gently holding them between his thumbs and forefingers in a playful pinch that didn’t hurt but felt great.

“These are right nice, Tris. I always wondered what you did in the office with her. She’s clearly the finest lady around here and the sexiest thing I’ve seen in a long time.”

“That’s not all, Cliff, check this out.” Before I knew what he was doing, Mike had lifted my skirt to show I was naked underneath. “Look, you can reach down and get a hand full of cunt whenever you want. Go ahead and try it. I guarantee it’s wet.”

Ok, at this point some of you modern ladies will think he’s gone too far, but in reality, I was thoroughly enjoying this. I’ve never had much experience with men and here I have two really great ones, manhandling my body. But not in a mean or abusive way. They were gently going over me appreciatively. And I loved every minute of it.

As Tris held my skirt up, Clifford’s hand began massaging and fingering my pussy. “She really is wet. Is she wet all the time?”

“Yes, if she isn’t, I’ll make sure she gets that way pretty quick.” We were standing there and suddenly, Cliff sat on the chair right in front of me.

“Can I taste her?”

“Ok, Honey, step in a little closer and let Cliff see how marvelously sweet you taste.”

Tris was eyeing the door. I was looking at Cliff’s head buried under my skirt. Tris’ hands held it up and Cliff began licking and sucking on my clit. Who was already pretty aroused, by the way. My pussy was so creamy; She was loving all this attention!

Oh, oh, it doesn’t take me long, I’m usually on the border of arousal at any time around Tris, and soon, could feel the shuddering from inside. My legs wanted to turn to rubber, and my pussy juices were coming out, though they weren’t dripping anywhere. Cliff was drinking them all in. Not quite slurping, but pretty close.

I guess he’d drunk in enough of my cream, and backed up with some drops still on the corners of his mouth. He wiped them away with his tongue and then the back of his hand. His other hand was gently rubbing my pussy in some kind of benediction. Tris let my skirt down and said, “Well, what do you think?”

“Hey, Boss, I think that’s just wonderful. Thank you very much.” He smiled up at me so I wasn’t sure whether he was referring to me or Tris. I backed up a bit, smiling back at him, “Yes that was rather wonderful. Thank you, Clifford.”

I walked back around to my desk to resume my work. Clifford stood up and Mike said, “So, Cliff, what did you come in here to ask me?”

“Ah, I don’t rightly recall. But if I remember what it was I was going to say, I’ll be back, ok?”

“Ok, then.” They shook hands and Mike said, “Merry Christmas.”

“Same to you, Boss, and thanks for the Christmas present.”

12