All Comments on 'Mike's Mom'

by Sid_Silver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Not quite incest, but still very good

Hell yea, I like to read about Sid using Jenny as a little slut, and keep her well fucked out.

She may not be related to Sid , but if he could get the mommy thing going between them, it would just as hot as if he was fucking his own mom.

He may be able to seduce his own mom if Jenny would teach him.

Thanks for the read.

jaccorjaccorover 12 years ago
Not a bad start

Please add more to this story . Where do they go from here? You hinted at it, so please continue their story.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Continuing the tradition

of short, well written stories from this author. I give it 5 stars and I hope we see more of this type of pornography from Sid_Silver on a regular basis. It's good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm a very hairy lady and my lover has a thick bush above his delicious dick. We also like watersports and our foreplay often includes peeing on each other. I love to hold his dick while he pees. Once in France where they have unisex toilets I stood at the urinal with him, took his dick out and held it while he peed, then I gave it a little shake and then sucked it clean. The guy at the side of us was sporting a huge erection watching us and as we turned to leave I grabbed his dick and gave it a cheeky rub only to be rewarded with a grunt and a fountain of cum. I think I made his day.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five rating, seriously, it's a big thick bush story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous