All Comments on 'Mile High Club in a Balloon'

by hotairgasm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fun!

My wife and I need to look this balloon pilot up next time we're in NM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That's doable

Very original and very hot. And, oddly, very believable. I'm reminded of a line from the movie "500 Days of Summer," when the pretty girlfriend and her guy are watching a porn flick and she says, "That's doable."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice story

Fun to read and actually very accurate. It's obvious to this balloon pilot that you really did take a flight in a balloon and at least considered what was necessary if you didn't actually fuck in the gondola. Never did it myself. The only time my dick was exposed at altitude in a balloon was to take a piss over the side. Very interesting when the stream reaches terminal velocity and scatters into a fine mist. Give that some thought next time you feel rain and there are no clouds in the sky.

Let us know how the sky diving works out...

hotairgasmhotairgasmabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Thank you everyone for reading my story. Please vote and leave a comment. In case anyone is wondering about this story, I am a hot air balloon pilot and this story is based on a couple of balloon flights I have had with some fun couples. I chose to use the perspective of one of the passengers in order for his thoughts and reactions to his first balloon flight to explain what was happening. Again, please vote and I love reading your comments. Thanks, Hotairgasm.

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
As another ballooner, I can say it happens more often than people think.

I thought the story was very well done- well written and well plotted. Thanks for a good read, sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous