Mile High Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine stopped her moved movement and ran her nails over Randy'ss balls, causing him to almost cry out. "You will address me as Mistress. Do You understand?" She hissed

"Yes Mistress." Randy said, quickly correcting himself.

"Much better." she said, then slowly pulled her fingers from his ass.

Randy shook as her vacated fingers left his ass feeling empty. He watched as Christine spread a ribbon of KY onto her fake cock, and smeared it down the shaft. Christine spent little time on show, and moved between Randy's legs. She was at the perfect height, and her cock rested against his slick ass.

"Ask me for it." she told him, circling her cock head against his hole.

"Please Mistress." Randy asked, feeling embarrassed.

Christine smiled, and pressed her cock against his hole, pressuring, but not slipping in.

"That's not good enough. Tell me You want it." She said, her voice raising.

"Please mistress, I want it badly." Randy pleaded, and he was being honest. Her teasing was driving him up the wall, and he didn't want her to talk any louder.

Christine pushed the tip of the cock in his ass, and watched as his pink flesh began to nibble at the deep blue of her cock. His ass hole opened like a mouth as her cock began its invasion.

"Tell me you want my cock. Tell me you want me to fuck you." Christine said, her voice still too high for Randy's comfort.

"Please Mistress. Please fuck me. Do it, please." Randy begged, his voice getting louder.

Christine smiled, and slowly fed the head of the dildo into his ass. She watched as his ass expanded and swallowed the head. Christine raked his thigh with her nails as she fed the full length of her cock into his ass. She grinned as Randy shook his head in response to the intense sensations as she began to withdraw. Christine began slowly, and picked up speed as Randy's ass loosened. Randy was too gone to see her pick up her camera, and take a few good shoots of the action.

After a few good shots, Christine sat the camera on the side counter, then lifted Randys legs. She smiled, knowing the great shots she would get of her cock plowing his ass. Randy didn't care what she was doing. His eyes were closed, and he was frantically jerking on his still tied cock. Short gasps came from his mouth as his entire body vibrated from the need to cum.

"Keep those legs up." Christine commanded him, then let go. Randy struggled to keep his legs up as Christine loosened the strap around his cock. He gasped as new feeling flooded through his freed member, and bucked his hips forward.

"Don't cum yet." Christine ordered him, much to Randy's dismay. She picked up her camera with one hand, and grabbed his cock with the other. Christine began to jerk his cock hard, while slamming her cock into his ass. The unsteady position caused her to slam into his ass with abandon. Randy jerked like a puppet on a string as he felt his stomach churn. He groaned loudly as he cock spurted a thick wad of cum. Christine kept a tight reign on the head of his cock, and his thick load spurted out gobs that flowed down to her hand. She kept fucking him until his cock stopped flowing, and his legs fell down in exhaustion.

She kept her cock deep in his ass, and slid her cum coated hand from his cock. Christine leaned forward, with her camera aimed at his face. "Suck up this tasty load." she told him as she brought her sticky hand to his mouth. Randy was too tired to resist, and opened his mouth. He licked the thick cream from her hand, then sucked each finger as she pushed them into his mouth. Randy slumped in exhaustion when Christine pulled from his ass, and left him on the counter. He tried to clear his head quickly, and began to put his clothes back on. Christine had washed her toy, and straightened her clothes by the time he was dressed.

"Wait a few minutes then come back to your seat." Christine told him after a long kiss.

"Yes Mistress." he told her, not thinking of what he was saying.

Christine slipped out of the bathroom, and Randy locked the door. He washed his face in the sink, and tried to collect his thoughts. He was more drained than he had ever been, and felt totally satisfied. He had never had such a mind shattering orgasm before, and found his legs actually shaking.

Randy waited, then finally decided to leave. A quick check outside, and he found that no one was watching. Randy quickly made his way back to his seat. Christine was already typing on her laptop as he scooted by her, and once seated, he slumped down, trying to not be noticed.

"Well, do You think You could be submissive now?" Christine asked him as she typed. "You seemed to have enjoyed yourself."

"Uh yeah. It was pretty interesting. I could really get used to it." Randy admitted, his face flushing red.

Christine smiled, and pulled a disk from her laptop. She put the computer away, and leaned back in her seat. "How are you getting home from the airport?" she asked.

"I'm gonna grab a cab." he told her.

"No, I'll give you a lift. That way, I can get your e-mail address, and give you mine." she offered. "Uh...well, I was hoping that I could uh...maybe be of more...service?" Randy asked, his head down.

Christine smiled. She knew that she had him from the beginning. "Sure, we can discuss things later." Christine had already begun to come up with plans for her new toy.

The stewardess interrupted the conversation. She brought a fresh drink for both of them, and Randy was surprised, since he had not ordered anything.

"Here you go ma'am, sir." the stewardess said, a big smile on her red painted lips.

Christine smiled as she took her drink "Thanks." she said with a smile

"Your welcome." The woman said with a sly grin, and a wink at Randy.

The rest of the flight passed by without event. Randy followed Christine down the aisle as they left the plane. His cock was hard again, wondering about what she had in store for him. He waited patiently when Christine stopped at the door, exchanging a goodbye with the stewardess. The woman smiled warmly, as Christine left. Randy blanched as he passed the stewardess. She shook his hand and Randy noticed the diskette sticking out of the pocket of her blouse.

"I hope You had a real good flight sir." she said with a smile. "I'm sure that I'll enjoy the travel photos."

Randy was stunned. He quickly left the plane, his face burning, and his cock throbbing.

12