All Comments on 'Mile High Slut'

by francesca69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockover 13 years ago
A wonderful start

I really enjoyed your first tale, I hope there will be many more to cum :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Passenger

My first and only mile high,i was sitting next to an older lady,me 45, she about 60ish, when we took off it was simple she waited about 25 minutes,brushed past me and said i need a fuck,i stared,she said you heard right follow me.Into the 747 toilet,she sat i took my trousers down,she stroked me,making me hard,she turned, her dress up no panties and i pushed up into her,along with the planes motion,it was a great fuck,i was scared someone would hear her as she yelped,orgasmed,then i filled her.I got dressed,when i went out there was a female flight attendant outside who smiled at me.the lady came back to her seat,said thanks i needed that and slept all the way to Sydney.True story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow, what a great story, I can't wait to read some more. I've not joined the mile high club yet but certainly want to give it a go after reading this xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

I can't wait to read the up cumming story of the meeting at the club with these two vixens. It should be quite a night, I'm sure. Keep the stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was flying first class, there were only 3 in this section, 2 very attractive women, well dressed and myself. The hostess introduced herself, a lovely looking woman, Amal, not tall, lovely black hair,light brown skin but what was most noticeable, especially for me was the skirt, wrapped tight around her slightly plump ass. Nylons and very nice shoes added to the look. It was a night flight, dinner was served, I kept staring at her ass, I also got to talking to her after dinner. She was from Turkey, spoke beautiful English, we seemed to be getting on, as the two ladies seemed to be asleep. She then said would you like me to adjust your seat to the lie flat position, I said no not really, I would rather watch you.. She smiled, that's very flattering, you have paid a lot for a lay flat bed, no, I like what I see. She smiled and walked away, then came back, we talked a bit more, are you married, no, boy friend, no I am considered too old now, some of the older girls look after each other. I wondered at that. Let me adjust that blanket, I was dressed in the loose fitting pyjama pants supplied. her hand went underneath, brushing my cock, then lightly gripping it, I looked at her, sshh, oh my it was good. I reached over and touched her leg, she moved them apart, I moved my hand higher to her warmth between her legs, covered in nylon, but very warm nevertheless. She stopped, follow me, her skirt was still up a bit and i got a glimpse of her nylon covered ass. We went into the very last first class seat. It was in a lay flat position, she sat down removing her nylons, reached for my cock, I heard a noise, it was another hostess,Kerri, again older, don't worry she will look out for us as she reached for my cock, taking it in her mouth, she stopped, you can cum if you like but i would like you to fuck me but not in my pussy, I am still a virgin there, she kept sucking. Oh yes, I heard the other hostess, fuck her, she likes it in her ass. I pulled back, ok, and that dream ass was lifted up and presented to me as she got on her knees. Lick me there, I did, ok, I looked at the other hostess, her breast was out and she was squeezing it. ok, slow at first, let me do it, she reached back and positioned my cock, pushing back, her anus opened, the head of my cock disappeared into her as she gasped, slowly moving into her then she said ok, and I began fucking her gloriously warm, tight ass. with the movement of the plane and the tightness of her ass this was not destined to last long as the Kerri presented her breast to me to suck and suck it I did. she pulled back,i am going to finger her while you fuck her, well you better hurry up, I won't last long, as my cock was surrounded by warm buttery flesh. Don't worry, neither will she. and she was right, she was soon bucking underneath me as she orgasmed, so I grabbed her hips and blasted my cum deep into her and kept fucking. Wow. She slowly collapsed forward as I watched her anus let go of my cock. Kerri left as Amal washed my cock with warm towels. I moved back to my seat, lowered it to semi flat and slept. I woke up, the other hostess Kerri was telling me it was 2 hours to landing, would I like to refresh. Yes, so I walked to the back with her, in here, if you would like some help, lifting her skirt, I think I do. She closed the door, I dropped my pyjama , she dropped to her knees, taking my cock, this one knew how to suck, I was soon hard. She stood placed a large towel on the wide toilet seat and knelt, she had no panties on, her pussy pink and open, fuck me and I pushed my morning hardness into her and fucked her hard while she gripped onto the hand rails until I released my second load. The upside of this story is Amal comes to stay with me when she has her stopover in Sydney and I never tire of her welcoming ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous