Miles's Conundrums Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said go into the bedroom and get me the Spencer paddle. If I have to go get it myself, you're going to regret it, Miles."

Angry tears came into my eyes. I gritted my teeth and balled my fists, but I knew the phrase "regret it" was one to take seriously.

I went into the bedroom, and removed my pants and underpants and tied my shirt up over my crotch, and sighed.

And then I went to the middle drawer and took out the horrible nine holed Spencer paddle. The paddle--no it had twelve holes. Three rows of four holes, and it was damned heavy. I thought of Gretchen in her rosebud sweater and began getting hard...

I hurried into the living room. I handed her the paddle and looked at the floor. Gretchen had turned the television off.

"Miles, I had a difficult day today. I had to help Adonis-Lloyd deal with his pig of a probation officer, and then I went handbag shopping with the girls, and the cashier was a bitch."

I wanted to protest that I had been working on equity capital markets all day, but I just stood there.

Gretchen slapped the Spencer paddle against her knee as she spoke and her breasts bounced. I got quite excited.

"And I don't need to come home from a hard day and have you interrupt my show with--what the hell's that?"

Gretchen looked at my erection in horror. Raising the paddle she swatted it, and I nearly keeled over.

I looked up again, tears streaming down my face, and Gretchen looked unapologetically at my now quite limp penis.

"Good, good. For God's sake, Miles. I'm trying to discipline you, and all you fucking think about is getting in my pants!"

Gretchen touched my cock with a finger, flicking it a bit.

"I love you and that's why I discipline you, and... God it's hot in here."

Gretchen lay down the paddle for a moment and pulled off her rose covered sweater. There were her full pink breasts just bursting out of the black bra.

"Now as I was saying--Oh, God there it is again!"

Gretchen bit her lip as she saw my cock bounce up again.

THWAP! The Spencer paddle hit the end of my cock and I fell on my knees, sobbing piteously. Finally I got up again, and tried to think about baseball scores.

"Boggs earned two earned runs and five hits over five innings against the Cincinnati Reds on June 10th for his first career victory, but he was reached for four earned runs in only 4 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday. However, he did not receive a decision against the Phillies."

My penis fell back, just a little.

Gretchen looked at me reproachfully, as she stroked one breast. "I just don't understand your fascination with my chest, Miles. I feel like a cow udder on display."

She rubbed the other breast, and a nipple flashed. "I mean, here I am trying to discipline you for being such a nuisance when I'm having relaxation time, but you fucking come on like Jack the Ripper."

"Besides, these breasts aren't for your use anymore, Miles." Gretchen said severely. "I want real men to touch me up here. You're just a grubby little queer who I made the mistake of marrying."

I looked at the floor, and tears came into my eyes, yet again.

"Just accept it, and move on, Miles. We have a nice friendly relationship, but I don't want you focusing on my breasts any more---oh, there's that erection again!"

SNAP! The paddle struck my poor cock once more, and I bent over in tears, before looking up at my beautiful wife.

Finally, Gretchen pointed to her lap with a red nail, and I sighed and bent over. I cinched my buttocks together, but knew that would be scant help.

WHACK! WHACK! THWACK! How painfully the paddle bounced off my cheeks, I felt as if I would lose my mind.

Gretchen hit me thirty times before letting me get up. "Now go stand in the corner, and keep your mouth shut."

I heard the click of her remote as I trudged tearfully off to the corner, my buttocks blazing.

12