Milf Tails: The Benefits Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

Amidst a lot of 'thank you' and 'good nights' everyone pushed their chairs back and began to rise.

Steven and I were closing our lap tops when she continued. "I do need to ask the interns to stay here with me for a few minutes."

I sat back in the chair and looking around the table saw the three girls sitting there looking as nervous as I felt. Mrs. Sanders wouldn't be making her choice now would she?"

When everyone had left she let out a loud sigh and removing her blazer sighed, "My God is it hot in this damn room!"

I tried not to stare when it came off to expose a very tight black tank top that caused her breasts to look as if they were ready to pop out of the top of it. I glanced around the table and noticed Allison checking her out also.

That would have conjured up an entirely different series of nasty images and I quickly glanced back to my favorite redhead of all time. Mrs. Sanders had turned her around and was draping the blazer over her chair.

The top was more revealing in the back, plunging well down between her shoulders it left a lot of her smooth white back exposed. Her red hair against that skin looked damn sexy and as I eyed her skin I envisioned kissing her entire back, working my way slowly down to her ass where I would unzip her skirt and...

"Before I go any further I want you all to relax. Nothing is being determined on this trip." She placed her hands on the table as she looked at each of us, "Well, not officially during it, as your performance this weekend will factor in."

"As for why I did ask you to stay, I have some good and bad news. The good news is the phone call I took was from Ted in sales telling me we have a chance to pitch a very lucrative customer. The bad news is they want to meet Monday and I have to do a lot of work tonight and tomorrow if I want to have a chance at having something ready by then. In order to get that much done I need one of you to stay and work with me."

She paused and looked around again, but this time it seemed everyone was looking away from her.

"I know you are all looking forward to tonight. You've worked your asses off all summer and I told you tonight could be a reward and one you've all earned. But I am going to need one of you to step up and..." she stopped when Mandy started to raise her hand, "Not you Mandy. You've gone above and beyond several times this summer. I'm looking for someone else to step up."

I saw Melissa frowning and glanced over at Steven who had his head down. With a look of resignation on his face, he started to raise his hand, but hitting him in the leg to stop him, I spoke up. "I'll stay Mrs. Sanders."

"Are you sure Austin?" she asked, "I don't want you to give up your night unless you really..."

"I'd rather stay." I told her, "Steven and the girls are really looking forward to later and I could use some more practice with trying to put quotes together."

"Okay then." She gave me a big smile that made me feel like a giddy teenager. "Looks like I have my man. I think you should all thank Austin for his sacrifice."

I nodded as the others thanked me and Mrs. Sanders continued. "I want you all to have fun tonight, but know that our first meeting is at eight and the first general meeting is at nine so you may want to think of how much fun."

As she spoke she came walking around the table. She stopped to my left and as she had in my dream sat on the edge of the table.

"You're free to leave, well except you Austin. I would like to speak to you for a moment."

As he stood to leave, Steven, said in my ear, "Thanks man, I owe you one" I nodded and sat there as he and the girls filed out of the office.

"I'm proud of you Austin." Mrs. Sanders said, "I'm sure that wasn't easy."

"It kind of was." I told her, "I...I really do need to work on things and didn't feel like going out anyway I'm tired as it is."

"Still you stepped up and that is exactly what I was hoping for."

"It was?"

Looking down at me, she gave me a smile that if I didn't know better would seem playful.

"It was, Austin. I was planning on you being the one to stay with me and you made me very happy that you did."

"Um, okay." I said nervously as her eyes stared into mine.

"I always say work hard play hard and I do feel bad you're losing your chance to play."

"That's okay."

"Well I don't think it is." She said and surprised me by putting her hand on my shoulder. "Especially because it's been a long time since I've played hard and I know how frustrating it can be to just work."

"So here's what we're going to do. I want you to go back to your room and rest for a couple of hours then come to my room around eight."

"Your room?" I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Yes, I'm sick of these damn conference rooms not to mention the air works in my room. I figure we'll get some food and relax a little while we work, how's that sound?"

"Okay."

"Besides," she gave me a knowing smile. "I know Steven's angling for you to try to give him some privacy later so I figure we'll take our time and work late."

"Oh."

I must have looked surprised as she laughed, "I know, not very professional, but I am his mother as well as his boss and Melissa is a nice girl; a lot nicer than the last couple of bimbos he dated so I figure I'll cut him some slack," she squeezed my arm "Another favor he'll owe you."

"Nah, he doesn't..."

"Well, I feel seeing you're missing out on the club and helping Steven out as a friend, that I owe you a little something."

"No, "I shook my head, "You don't."

"I decide who I owe and what I owe them." She said pointedly.

"Sorry Mrs. Sanders."

"Selena." She said giving me a sense of déjà vu, "The rest of the night is informal so it's just Selena."

"Okay."

"Now what I was saying is your sacrifice and hard work is appreciated. On that note I want you to know that hard work is always rewarded and there just might be something special coming your way out of this."

"Like what?" I asked hopeful she was talking about me getting the position.

"I'm going to make you wait until later, but" she pointed her slender red tipped finger at me, "Let's put it this way. I know what you want and am going to make damn sure you get it."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. She was famous for trying to lead people into saying something then making them feel foolish. Doing a good job of keeping a straight face and my voice calm, I replied.

"Then I hope I don't let you down."

She gave me that strange smile again, "I'm confident you won't. If nothing else I'm sure I can teach you as we go."

"Sure." I told her, "I've already learned a lot from you."

"Hopefully you'll learn a lot more tonight. And Austin?"

"Yes?"

"Do make sure you catch that nap, it's going to be a long night and I want you ready to work."

Chapter Two I stood outside Mrs. S...Selena's room. I was trying to get into the habit of thinking of her that way. All summer we had been giving sneaky little tests and she had told me to call her by her first name and I was going to show I paid attention.

I glanced at my phone for the tenth time in the last five minutes. It was only five to eight, but I had wanted to come down a little early. On my way down she had texted me she had been involved in a couple of more meetings and was just now heading up to her room and to please wait for her.

I reached up and shifted the strap from my lap top bag to another part of my shoulder and leaned against the wall. I had grabbed a sandwich and then crashed for a much needed nap. I might have slept longer had Steven not been making a lot of noise showering and then yapping about hoping tonight would take it up a notch for him and Melissa.

He had looked at me every time he mentioned her and I told him I would give him until two before I came back to the room. What the hell I was going to do until then I had no idea. Even if Mrs...Selena kept me working until midnight that was still a couple of hours.

There was an all night coffee shop in the lobby and I had shoved a paperback featuring a collection of horror stories into my lap top. With a sigh I looked down at my clothes hoping I had made the right choice. She had said informal, but I was still wearing a decent pair of black Dockers and a white short sleeved shirt with a collar.

I tried to stay still against the wall, but ended up pushing away from it and pacing back and forth. For some reason I was nervous. I had worked alone with Selena a couple of times before, but in the office and never after hours, let alone in her hotel room. I told myself to stop being a child. I was twenty two and had just graduated college and from what she seemed to be hinting at had just secured a job. Why was I nervous about being in a hotel room with her?

Christ, forget the work aspect this was Steven's mom! I'd known her since middle school and...

"Hey, where are you going?"

I stopped pacing and turned around to see Selena standing in front of her door. Smooth, Austin, real smooth. Caught pacing like the idiot I was.

"Sorry, just kind of antsy." I shrugged, "Been sitting down all day."

"Excess energy?" She smiled as she pulled out her room key. "I've had a little of that myself lately, maybe we can burn some it off tonight."

"I hope so." I tapped my lap top, "I already started a new spreadsheet and..."

I trailed off when I saw her smiling at me, "Oh, you are too funny."

"I am?"

"Either funny or sweet, I'm fine with either." She slipped her key through the door, "At least for a little while."

She opened the door and leaning against it, gestured for me to enter. She was still in the doorway and I had to turn sideways to slip past. The door was narrow and my chest grazed her breasts. I felt my heart skip a beat and cringed, expecting her to say something. Either she hadn't noticed the incidental contact or chose to not embarrass me and simply closed the door once I was past her.

Unlike the one large room with two beds and a bathroom that Steven and I shared, Selena had an actual suite with a bedroom visible across the room as well as a large sofa, coffee table and chairs.

"Wow, this is bigger than my apartment." I told her.

"Well hopefully you'll move on to bigger and better things soon." She said, gesturing at the room she said, "Have a seat"

I started towards one of the chairs, but she pointed towards the couch.

"Over there I want us to have plenty of room."

"Good idea, I can put the lap top on the coffee table so we can both see it."

"Right." She laughed again, "Room to work." Grinning she said, "You are a good kid, aren't you Austin?"

"I...I try to be nice." I told her, trying not to stare when she stripped her blazer off and tossed it on one of the chairs.

"Well you should have learned enough at Brown to know where nice guys finish."

She had stopped in front of the small bar against the wall. There was a mirror over it and I could see her watching me in it. I wanted to look away as I was already staring at her exposed back, but figured it would be more obvious if I did. Selena had put her hair up at some point after our meeting and reaching up, she removed the clip from it.

Her arms lifting caused the tight sleeveless shirt to rise revealing her smooth flat stomach. I removed my gaze from there in time to watch her long red hair flow down her back and shoulders.

"I like to think that being nice has its rewards." I spoke to distract myself from her appearance.

"Sometimes it does." She agreed, holding up a bottle of Jack Daniels she asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"No, I'm fine."

"You are actually." She said and to my surprise winked at me in the mirror.

As out of character as that remark was I was more shocked to see her pour some of the bourbon into a glass and down it in several long swallows.

"Hmm," she sighed, "I needed that. It's been a long time since I've indulged myself."

"You don't drink much?" I asked watching her pour more into the glass, but this time add some ice from the bucket and take a small sip.

"I have a drink or two to unwind every night," she spoke as she turned and walked back towards me, "But far too long since I did anything else to take the edge off."

She came around the couch and sitting on the end patted the cushion next to her. "Come sit."

I nodded and slipping the bag off my shoulder, unzipped it. Removing the lap top I sat on the opposite end of the couch and put the computer on the table.

"Leave that thing alone for now." She told me.

"Okay." Leaving the lap top closed I leaned back in the corner.

Selena stared at me for a moment. Her blue eyes were unreadable, but there was a slight smile on her face.

"Really Austin?"

"Really, what?"

She narrowed her eyes and smile grew. "Wow, really that nice. That's okay though I think I like it better that way."

"What do you like better?"

Patting the cushion next to her she said, "Come sit next to me."

I looked at her hand on the couch taking in her long red fingernails and feeling my heart miss another beat, slid over next to her.

Reaching out she tugged on my sleeve. "I said tonight was informal, why are you wearing a shirt with a collar, I know you hate them?"

"We're still working." I pointed out. "And you're still dressed for work."

"I haven't stopped today." She put her hand on her right breast, "And I've already taken my jacket off and plan on getting a lot more comfortable."

I couldn't help gawking at her hand covering her breast. I imagined the shirt and bra gone and how good her red nails would like teasing her nipple. Speaking of, staring at her chest caused me to just now notice her nipples were hard and poking through her bra and the thin shirt. The air conditioner was on, but it wasn't that cool in here.

"Take your shirt off." She told me.

"I..."

"You have something on under it, right?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I always do I case you know, I'm hot and this way I don't..."

"I know why professional men should wear undershirts." She rolled her eyes, "And again tonight is not about professional so take the shirt off, I don't want to feel underdressed."

She stared at me expectantly and feeling weird, but not wanting to disobey her, I un-tucked the shirt and removed it. Beneath it was a white sleeveless shirt and reaching out Selena sent a shiver through me by trailing her nail down my left arm.

"Well then! I see you make good use of the company gym!"

"Oh," I could feel my face flushing, "T...Thanks, I like to work out. Feels good and it clears my head so I can think..."

"You think too much." She told me. She gave my arm a hard squeeze and whistled, "Damn, you've come a long way from the skinny kid, Steven brought home ten years ago."

I had no reply to that one, nor did I know what to think when her eyes made a slow trip up and down my arm and chest. Was she screwing with me? One more weird test, some kind of 'you never fool around with."

"Austin?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, Mrs... I mean Selena."

"Oh, you remembered. Very good." She tilted her head and gave me sly smile. "I know what you're thinking."

Jeez I hoped she didn't because what I had just been thinking was how good her nipples looked through the shirt.

"You think this is one of my little tests or games."

"Yes." I nodded, "Exactly."

"I am going to put you at ease." Smiling she placed her hand on my shoulder and leaning forward whispered in my ear, "Austin the job is yours."

"It is?"

"Yes."

As excited as I was about the job I couldn't help but notice her warm breath on my ear. I also couldn't avoid glancing down and getting a good look down her shirt at her lacy bra and the smooth white globes barely contained in it. She sat back and said,

"So please..."

"So Mandy, me and Steven?" I asked.

"Steven is not staying with us."

"What? But..."

"He's my son and it really wouldn't look right." She told me. "Steven is bright and will do just fine, but not with me. I have a friend who will be calling him with an offer soon. I can't work with my son. "

"Oh."

"I know you're disappointed." She told me, "You figured you'd work together, but see Austin there is another reason I prefer him not to be around us all the time."

"What would that be?"

"I think you'll see soon enough. Now that you know your future is safe, can you relax?"

"Yeah." I let out a long sigh of relief.

"Good." She picked her drink up off the table and after taking a long sip, placed it back on the table.

She winced as she did and rubbed her shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Just tense." She said moving her head around in a slow circle. "Long day and a lot of work ahead of us with the leads we've gotten here."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked eagerly, "Maybe I can get involved with some quotes or..."

"You really want to help me out?"

"Anything you want," I smiled, "You are the boss after all."

"Hmm, I like that." She said softly. "Well in that case, you can rub my shoulders."

"Rub your..."

I stopped when she sat up and turned on the cushion so her back was to me. Gathering up her long hair, she pulled it over one shoulder.

"There you go, don't want that in the way."

"Selena I really shouldn't."

"Why? You asked if you could help."

"I meant work."

"I need to be relaxed to work." She sighed, "Austin, am I going to have to walk you through the entire night?"

"No, of course not."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but placing my hands on her shoulders I began to work my fingers into her soft skin.

"Hmm you have nice strong hands," she purred, "That feels so-oh good!"

Her words came out in a moan and it such a thrill through me that I began to rub harder.

"Yeah, just like that, but move your hands out a little farther."

I did as she asked and with a contented sigh she leaned back into me. In spite of the AC I was beginning to sweat and hoped she didn't notice my fingers trembling as I rubbed the outer edge of her shoulders.

"You always do follow directions." She said, "Let's hope later you can take some initiative."

I rolled my eyes and let my hands slide down to her upper arms, squeezing them gently while kneading them with my finger tips.

"Hmm, there you go." She leaned further into me and swinging her legs up, put them on the arm of the couch.

She pushed her shoes off one at a time then crossed her long legs at the ankles. I stared along the length of her black stocking clad legs, admiring their shape, then looked over her shoulder and into her lap. The skirt had ridden up far enough to see just a hint of her white thigh.

Just like in the dream she was wearing thigh highs. I worked my fingers back up her shoulders placing them close together, started kneading the back of her neck with my thumbs.

"Yes, right there!" she moaned in a tone that sounded as if I were touching an area far more sensitive than her neck.

I was leaning forward and as I continued to stare at her legs I could smell her perfume and feel her hair against my cheek. I eased my fingers lower so I was now massaging between her shoulder blades and as she made soft sounds of enjoyment I imagined pressing my lips to the creamy skin of her neck. My cock started to swell and spreading my hands out further I started rubbing the backs of her shoulders.

"So nice." She murmured, "You do have great hands. How are you at rubbing feet?"

"Excuse me?"

"Those heels are new and I shouldn't have worn them today. My feet are killing me!"

"I'm not sure that..."

Leaning forward, Selena stood up in front of me pretty much putting her ass in my face. I leaned back before I did something stupid and was just in time because a moment later she hiked her skirt half way up to her hips.

She had pulled it high enough to show the tops of her stockings and pinning her skirt with her arm she pushed the right stocking down. This bent her over again and my gaze was torn between checking out her ass and watching her long leg slowly revealed as she rolled down the stocking,

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers