Milf Tails: The Benefits Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"Hmm, you taste good!" she licked her lips. "Bet your cum will taste even better." She gave my cock a quick kiss, "Been a long time since I took a nice hot load in my mouth."

"Oh, Jesus." I whispered.

"Like me talking dirty? I hope so because I have to be a good girl all day so I love to be a slut in bed. You ready for me to be your slut, Austin?"

"You...you can be whatever you want to be." I told her.

"Good answer. Good boys get more than bad boys Austin, trust me. Now, where was I? Oh, that's right, I was about to suck you off!"

She flicked the tip of her tongue across the purple head of my cock, then traced a teasingly slow circle along the edge of it. I had to fight not to thrust my hips and could feel my legs trembling in excitement. Selena turned her head and made a show of rubbing my dripping cock against her soft cheek. When she pulled it away a thin trail of precum came with it and I felt my cock jump in her hand.

Smiling up at me she rubbed me along the other side of her face. Lifting my cock so that it was pressed against me she placed her tongue at the base of my shaft and slowly licked her way up to the tip. Pressing her lips to my shaft she slid them back down to the base and I groaned at how good those soft lips felt.

When she reached the bottom she surprised me again by swirling her tongue across my balls. I moaned and reaching down put my hands on her shoulders. Selena made me cry out again she sucked my ball into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

I moaned at the feeling of her wet tongue sliding across my balls then again as she took the other side into her mouth. She began sucking gently while stroking my cock and my knees started to shake

Selena's eyes were locked on mine as she switched to licking, bathing my balls with her pink tongue. She worked that tongue back up to the tip of my cock, but this time took me between her lips and back down into her mouth. I sighed as she began slowly bobbing her head and grabbing my wrists, Selena pulled my hands down to her tits.

She sighed around my cock when I began rolling her nipples between my fingers. She was sucking me down further each time and I could feel the sweat trickling down my back as more and more of my cock was taken into her wonderful mouth. Her red lips looked incredible pressed around my hard flesh and her blue eyes were wide and focused on mine as she devoured more and more of my cock

Her eyes shifted to the side and tapping my hip she pointed to the left. I turned my head and gasped. I could see us reflected in the mirror over the bar. The sight of Selena on her knees and me standing naked in front of her caused my hips to begin to move. Selena moaned her approval and wrapping her arms around my waist pulled me all the way into her mouth. I cried out at the sensation of being completely buried in her mouth.

She gave me yet another thrill when her tongue slipped out and teased my balls. She kept her mouth still and giving my hips a squeeze pushed me back then pulled me forward again. Taking her meaning I began to thrust my hips, fucking her mouth.

Selena moaned and urged my hips to move faster. I did as she wanted and watched in the mirror as I fucked the mouth of my best friend's mother. I began pulling further back so I could watch my cock slide into her mouth.

I took in my hands on her white breasts and her arms wrapped around me. I noticed her hips were rocking and could also see her eyes were on the mirror as well. She winked at me through the mirror then began to suck me faster and harder. I moaned and my legs began shaking so badly I had to put a hand on her shoulder.

Sensing what was wrong. Selena pulled me from her mouth and putting her hands on my stomach shoved me backwards. I fell back onto the couch and moving quickly Selena grabbed my cock with no hesitation sucked me back deep into her mouth. I moaned at how fast she sucking not only because of how fucking good it felt, but the way she was doing it.

Selena was moaning as loud as me and was attacking my cock as if she truly were enjoying it as much as me. She had her mouth opened wider and trails of spit were sliding down my cock. Selena would then make a sloppy sucking sound as she slurped the spit back up while taking me all the way down to my balls.

I sat back against the couch, all but whimpering at this point as I watched the woman I'd dreamed about since before High school sucking me off as she had so many times in my dreams.

Her long red hair was fanned out across my thighs and my cock had as much of her lipstick on it as she her lips did. Her eyes were now closed and she was moaning each time my cock hit the back of her throat.

Grabbing my wrists she pulled my hands to her head. Wrapping my hands in her soft hair I began pushing and pulling, guiding her mouth up and down my cock. My hips were thrusting hard and her mouth was coming down just as fast to meet my plunging cock.

My entire body was tense now and I was breathing hard as each time her mouth took me deep I felt closer to cumming. Selena brought her hand between my legs and taking me deep started tickling my balls with her finger tips.

"Oh my God!" I cried out.

That move had sent me over the edge and my cock exploded into her mouth. Selena's eyes widened and she made gurgling sound as my dick erupted. My hips were out of control, plunging my spurting cock into her mouth. Each thrust ended with another squirt as my balls emptied into her incredible mouth. Selena was moaning and sucking as hard as my cock was thrusting, eagerly taking every drop I had to offer.

When I had nothing left, I let her hair go and slumping into the couch, groaned, "Oh, goddamn!"

"Hmm," Selena removed my cock with a lip smacking final suck. "That was a lot of cum! Next time I'll let you jerk it off in my face, but the first time I had get every drop."

"Nest time?"

"You don't listen do you," she rose up to stand in front of me. "I told you honey, consider pleasing me part of your job or a bonus whatever you want, but you will be fucking this pussy and I will be sucking this cock as often as possible."

"Now." Reaching down she grabbed my hand, "Follow me. The couch was fun for an icebreaker, but I want to be comfortable while you lick my pussy."

I let her pull me from the couch and followed her into the bedroom. I saw she had placed a couple of candles in there and that the sheets were down. A feeling of the surreal came over me as letting go of my hand, Selena crawled onto the bed in front of me. Watching her amazing ass as she crawled to the head of the bed before rolling over on her back and spreading her legs, I felt as if I really did have to be dreaming.

In front of me, Selena spread her pink pussy wide open and beckoned to me with her other hand.

"Come on, honey, it's time for me to cum in your face."

I shook off that 'this couldn't be happening feeling' and as I crawled up the bed to lie on my stomach between her legs I replaced it with a feeling of how fucking lucky was I? I'd just gotten my cock sucked by the hottest woman I knew who just happened to be my boss and had been point blank told her body was part of my job.

Putting my hands on her soft thighs I gave each of them a kiss before turning my attention to her sopping wet pussy inches from my face.

"Don't tease, honey." She tapped her clit with her finger "We have all weekend to play. Right now you just show me how good you are with that tongue," she giggled, "We'll take our time later in a sixty nine, how's that?"

My answer was to spread her pussy and make her cry out by driving my tongue deep inside her.

"That's it!" she cried, "Eat that pussy! Show me how bad you want her!"

I swirled my tongue inside her and as she had done, sucked hard. I moaned as I received a mouthful of her juices and eagerly swallowed every drop. My nose was pressed into her hot wet flesh and I took a deep breath, savoring the intoxicating scent of her red haired pussy. I slipped my tongue from inside her and as I worked it slowly though her lips, shoved two fingers inside her now sopping snatch.

She moaned as I thrust my fingers. "That's want honey! You just take it the way you want too! You suck your slutty boss's pussy!" she giggled, "Then you can fuck your best friend's mom!"

I had been trying not to think of her that way, but it seemed to be a turn on to her which made it just fine for me. My cock had never completely softened and I could feel it pressing into the bed as my tongue found Selena's swollen pink button.

I traced a slow circle around it, savoring the way her thighs trembled and she moaned as I teased her. I gave her clit a soft kiss then taking it between my lips began gently sucking on it. She sighed and lifting he legs put them on my shoulders. As I began swirling my tongue around her clit ran her soft feet playfully up and down my back.

"Hmm, this is the way to travel." She moaned. "A hot tub, a king sized bed and a good looking boy half my age between my legs." She smacked her lips, "The taste of cum in my mouth isn't so bad either!"

Christ she was hot!" I thought as I went back to sucking her pink nub, but harder than before as my fingers began thrusting faster. I had wondered before what Steven's father had been thinking, but now I had to think he was the dumbest mother fucker I'd ever met.

"Right there." She sighed, "Suck on it harder, honey and pump those fingers. I'm not here to be teased, at least not first time out."

I began plunging my fingers into her sopping slit as hard as I dared and was now sucking her clit hard enough to cause my lips to smack. Selena's hips started moving in time with my fingers and she had drawn her legs up so her feet were now on my shoulders.

"Oh, I love it!" she moaned, "I love you down there sucking my pussy! Honey, I can't wait for you to put that big young cock inside me! Oh, you are going to fuck me so hard! Aren't you, baby?"

"Hmm-mm" I moaned into her pussy as her dirty talking had me working her button even faster with my lips and tongue.

"Yeah, you thought of this didn't you? I know you did! I have too!"

I moaned into her hot pussy again and she continued, her words coming out between a series of soft sexy moans.

"Oh, I did when you were older. I'd lay there thinking of you jerking off to me. Stealing my panties and sniffing them. Then I'd play with my pussy thinking of you coming into my bedroom with that hard young dick and telling me you wanted me, begging me to let you fuck me!"

Her toes curled hard into my shoulder and her hips were moving faster, driving my fingers knuckle deep into her pussy.

"And I'd let you! Right there in my room, with Steven a room away I would suck your cock then get on my knees and let you fuck me as hard as you could! I'd be biting the pillow so Steven wouldn't hear me squealing and you'd whip your cock out and spray that thick hot cum all over my...Oh fuck, baby!"

I flinched when Selena released what could only be described a howl. I looked up to see she was playing with both her nipples and had thrown her head back. Her mouth was wide open and she was screaming so loud I wondered if anyone was in the next room.

She clamped her thighs tightly around my head and bucked her hips, grinding her quivering pussy in my face. Not that I minded. I was licking her clit as hard as I could and my fingers were buried in her convulsing pussy.

Selena was yelping and squealing louder than she had on the couch and her hips were moving so fast I stopped moving my fingers and let her do the work. Her thighs tightened around my head and I could feel them quivering as my tongue stayed busy on her throbbing clit.

Her back arched off the bed and as her pussy contracted around my fingers she let out a loud cry and as a warm wave of sticky fluid squirted around my fingers and into my face she fell back onto the bed and her legs slid limply from my shoulders.

"Oh...Oh..." she moaned, "My god, the fucking room is spinning."

I sat up between her legs and felt a sense of satisfaction as I looked down at her. Selena's eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. Her red hair was stuck to parts of her face and shoulders from sweat and her huge tits were heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Her red haired pussy was glistening and her thighs were sticky from her dripping. I shook my head thinking I had never seen anything so fucking hot as the woman before me. She looked completely spent, but I knew what she wanted and my cock was standing straight up between my legs and ready to give it to her.

"Hmm, that was so good." She purred, still lying with her eyes closed. "I'll tell you what, once I catch my breath, I...Oh fuck Austin!"

Deciding to take her up on me fucking her the way I wanted to, I grabbed her ankles and putting her feet against my biceps, drove my cock deep into her sopping snatch. I cried out at how hot, wet and tight her pussy was and let my cock stay buried deep inside her for a moment. I could feel her damp red bush against me and looking down into her startled blue eyes smiled and drawing my cock part way out slammed it back in.

"Fuck, I...oh!"

I began tearing into her; just flat out fucking her as hard and fast as I was able to. She wanted me to take her like a man and I would show her I could. Grabbing her ankles, I spread her legs as wide as my arms would allow and resumed fucking her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!' she yelped, "God that's a nice cock! Oh, honey look at you giving it to me like I need it!"

Leaning back, I pulled her towards me, lifting her hips off the bed and causing my cock to plunge into her at different angle.

"Fuck that's so deep!" she moaned.

Remembering something I saw in a porn video I put her legs against my arms and leaned forward causing her ass to come off the bed and her feet to end up almost behind her ears. I placed my hands on her tits and using her body for balance started fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh my fucking god!" she screamed, "Why the fuck did I wait so long for you? Oh god I haven't been fucked like this since I was a teenager!"

I wanted to smile, but didn't want to look like a jerk. Instead I squeezed her tits as tight as I dared and continued my assault on her hot red little red haired pussy. I could feel her squirting each time my cock plunged into her and was aware that both our thighs were dripping from her.

I could smell her pussy on my face and the sight of her blue eyes bulging and her face red and sweating from me fucking her drove me to push forward more and begin giving her long brutal strokes.

She squealed each time I slipped my cock out to the tip then plunged forward with all the strength of my hips. She kept trying to say something, but couldn't get it out with me fucking her this hard. As good as this all was there was something else I had jerked off to repeatedly and knowing I wouldn't last all that long fucking her this hard, I decided to again take her the way she said she wanted to be.

Sliding my cock from inside her, I grabbed her hips and with a wrench of my shoulders turned her over onto her side.

"Look at you!" she cried, "You want your boss on her knees baby? You want my ass in the air?"

"Oh yeah. I moaned watching as she rolled onto her stomach, "I've jerked off to fucking you like this since I knew how to jerk off."

"Oh, pillow talk!" she laughed as drawing her knees up under her; she put her ass in the air.

I took a moment to admire her round ass and her glistening wet pussy peering out from between her thighs. Then grabbing her hips I plunged my cock into her so hard we both cried out again. Her pussy felt even better from this angle and I could fuck her even harder like this. I squeezed her hips and shaking my sweat soaked hair out of my eyes, started slamming her with short hard strokes.

"Fuck yeah!" she screamed, whipping her head so her long red hair flowed across her back. "Fuck me! Fuck your boss, no, better yet, fuck your best friend's mother! she is! Give it to me like I'm nothing but the dirty whore I want to be!"

Her words spurred me on and I was now giving her long hard strokes that caused both of us to groan each time my cock struck home deep inside her.

"Look at us!" she cried.

I looked up to see we were facing the mirror over the bureau opposite the bed. I stared transfixed by the sight of us. Selena's blue eyes were wide open and with a wild look in them her mouth was open as she squealed with each hard thrust. I could see her large tits swinging back and forth as I pounded her relentlessly.

Behind her I was slicked with sweat and every muscle in my arms and chest was bulging with effort as I strove to give her the hardest fucking I could. I wanted to be able to keep fucking her and she always said in work she appreciated the best effort and that was what I was giving her.

I looked down and admired the sight of my long glistening cock driving into her pick pussy. I looked at her smooth creamy ass cheeks and unable to resist gave her a sharp slap to her ass.

"Oh, am I your bad girl?" she moaned, "Go ahead, baby, teach this bad girl a lesson!"

I gave the other side of her ass a slap and when she moaned in pleasure I dealt both sides of her several slaps as I continued fucking her.

"Now that's being in charge!" she cried, "I told you to take me and you are! I am do going to fuck your brains out any chance I get!"

This time I did smile as I looked at her now bright red ass cheeks both of which had my hand prints on them. I reached up and putting my hands on her shoulder pushed her upper body down into the bed. That brought her ass higher and I was now fucking her with my cock going almost straight down into her.

"Oh, oh ,oh!" she cried over and over, "God I've never gotten it this hard! Baby, you're just what this girl needs!"

My answer was long moan as fucking her this hard began to take its toll and I felt myself getting ready to cum. I slowed down a little, but each thrust was now ending in a ragged breath and a whimper as I fought to hold back.

"Hold on," she moaned, "Let me show you something new!"

I stopped grateful for the reprieve and the chance to fuck her longer. In front of me, Selena sat up, and turning on the bed laid on her right side.

"Lay on your side behind me." She said in between deep breaths. "I bet you've never done it this way."

"No." I said, but was thrilled because I had seen it in porn movies. "But I want to!"

"I'll give you everything you want and more you keep fucking me this good!"

I got on my side behind her and as she draped her leg over mine she grabbed my cock and guided it into her pussy. Wrapping my arm around her waist I started fucking her with long hard strokes, but nowhere near as hard as I could in the other position. Grabbing my hand, Selena placed it on her pussy. Taking the hint I began to rub her clit and leaning back into me she moaned, "Hmm, Slow down, baby, I want to cum on your cock."

I slowed up and moaned as I was starting to tease myself.

"Watch us." She told me, "It why I moved."

I looked back into the mirror and smiled at the sight of her long lush body stretched out and me behind her. With her leg up over me I had a perfect view of my cock sliding in and out of her fiery pussy. Selena was adding to the show by stroking her nipples and staring at me in the mirror.

"Faster on my clit, use two fingers." She moaned.

I replaced my thumb with two finger tips and began rubbing in circles.

"Harder." She urged me, "Harder on that clit I've already cum twice." she sighed as I obeyed, "That's right nice and hard, I'm not one of those cute little things you fucked before, I'm a real woman and you can fuck me as hard as you want."

I started driving into her as hard as the position would allow as my fingers blurred across her clit. Selena tensed against me and began rocking her hips into my plunging cock.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers