Milf Tails: The Benefits Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"A little more, oh just a little more!" she whimpered.

I moaned as a little more was all I had left. My legs were shaking and I was whimpering again as each thrust brought me to the point of no return.

"Yeah, yeah....yes!"

Selena called out and letting her head fall back against my chest released a series of short sharp yelps. Her pussy contracted so tightly it was hard to shove my cock back I after sliding it out. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on each thrust not being the last. MY entire body was trembling and as Selena continued to writhe against me I moaned, "I...I can't hold back."

"Keep moving your fingers!" she pleaded.

With a pathetic moan I sped my fingers up then cried out in pleasure when reaching down, Selena pulled my cock from her quivering pussy and began to pump it.

"Watch yourself cum!" she moaned as her orgasm continued to flow through her.

My eyes found the mirror just in time to cry out and watch a huge spurt of cum spurt from my cock and land on her left tit. Selena pumped my cock furiously and I whimpered each time she reached the head and another thick stream of cum squirted out. The second and third spurts landed on her lower chest then her stomach and as she continued to pump, the last of it dribbled directly onto the patch of red hair over her pussy.

Selena sighed and I felt her body relax against mine. Her hand continued to slowly pump my spent cock and I admired the sight of my cum splattered all over her tits and stomach.

"Damn." She whispered.

She pushed back against me and let myself roll over onto my back. She did the same and we lay there breathing hard. Her leg was draped between mine and looking down I watched my cum oozing down her tit and across her stomach.

"My God did you fuck me, Austin. Turning her head she kissed my cheek. "You were...she winked at me, "Wow"

I laughed and she smiled at me, "Really, you have no idea how badly I needed that! I should have jumped you sooner!"

"I wouldn't have minded. " I told her.

"Well I guess its better this way; big difference between you now and being barely eighteen. I would never have wanted to be the first."

"I dreamt that a lot." I admitted,

"But then you would have gotten hung up on me and never been with anyone else. Besides," she sighed, "I was still wasting time with that idiot when you were that age. You were more of a man then than he was that's for sure. You and Steven."

"Steven, um..."

"We're not telling and he's never going to ask, Hey Austin, you banging my mother?" she laughed, "But that is why I am setting him up somewhere else. This way he won't know about all those late nights and weekends you're working with me." She kissed my cheek again, "Oh, I was so busy fucking you I didn't say congratulations on the job."

"Thanks." I let out a deep breath and felt my body relaxing.

Next to me Selena stretched, arching her back off the bed and causing my cum to ooze down her stomach towards her moist red pussy.

"I need a another shower." She smiled at me, "Care to join me?"

"I'd love to." I told her, "But..." I frowned as something had just dawned on me.

"But what?"

"What about the work we needed to do?"

She laughed loudly, "There is no extra work. I needed an excuse to keep you back while everyone else was out of our way." She winked, "Steven can have his Melissa all night and the room to himself, because I have you, honey."

I frowned as something had just dawned on me. "Can I ask you another question?"

"Honey, after fucking me like that you can ask me anything!"

"Did I just get the job for this? I mean I really want to do well and move up and..."

"Of course you earned it Austin," she turned serious. "The fact you would even care to ask that question proves your work ethic. You flat out earned it Austin. You beat out the others including Steven on your work, not this."

I gasped as she reached down and squeezed my dripping, semi hard cock.

"But, she sighed, "There is some bad news good news about the job."

"What?" I asked trying to focus as she began stroking my cock.

Rolling over onto her side, she said, "Bad news is it is entry level so there is not much more money than what you're making now."

"Oh, well okay." I breathed as she was managing to coax my cock into readiness again.

Sliding down the bed so her head was level with my cock she began, "The good news is," she took me into her mouth and I whimpered as my exhausted cock responded to her persuasive tongue and became hard in seconds, removing it from her mouth she winked at me,

"The good news is I hear the benefits package is amazing!"

Author's note: Poor Austin, I heard he started working longer and longer hours. Seems the poor guy's boss was always riding him pretty hard about something. Yeah, that was lame, it's why I write porn, not comedy. Despite the bad joke I hope you take a moment to vote and comment on the story and let me know what you thought of it. In the meantime I'm already planning my next installment of this series so be on the lookout for another Milf Tails adventure. Lovecraft68