All Comments on 'Milking'

by Daflinger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting, but . . .

This is a very, very interesting story. However, it does hint at a sequel, and (probably) some exposition . . . which might be hard to pull off

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

It's definitely an interesting scenario. Would have been kind of neat to know who the "goddesses" are and why exactly are they milking men. Maybe there is a second part? Maybe they are milking men to take semen baths in the belief that it will making them young again. lol I dunno.. or maybe they drink a tall glass with their cereal. hehe. It's definitely good writing and quite descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Please finish. What comes next? Awesome story. I feel as worked up as the men you write about. Wonderful story.

WickedSwitchWickedSwitchabout 11 years ago
Encore!

This is masterfully told and ends in a total cliff hanger. Please continue!

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 10 years ago
Quite something

Certainly a narrative that took you along with it! Very strange and dreamlike which I liked. The ending was a surprise - not that he had produced more than his fellows but that he had spoken. Peculiar and intriguing. I hope the author has an explanation!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
AMAZING

This was definitely NOT scripted from the typical, somewhat simple-minded dictionary too many writer draw from that puts readers to sleep. Instead this is a creative work worth reading, and pondering the possibilities. Thanks for sharing this new look at erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love to read more!

This is definitely not the usual kind of story I've seen elsewhere online. This is far more thought provoking and so sensual, it feels as if the reader is physically there for the ordeal. Environment and thought processes are well conveyed. It practically mimics the sequence of questions I had as I was reading, further blurring the line between fantasy and reality. The world you've created here is so captivating, I would love to read more of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done

Great dreamlike fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
really surprised

...that you haven't added to this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
didn't read

In the description a noun was used as a verb. The description is an advertisement for the story. If an author can't be bothered to use words as they're designed to be used, I know I'll never be able to tolerate reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh come on

Great story, very sexy...wish you'd add more. As for the prior reviewer, just to be clear, you were so annoyed about a grammar error that you couldn't read it? But you could take the time to write that review, of the story you didn't read? You are just another cowardly piece of shit that spends their time denigrating any stories with a CFNM or femdom quality. Get a fucking life and let the rest of us enjoy these stories.

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenabout 5 years ago
Wish there was more...

I got a very "Planet of the Apes" vibe from this. I'm assuming that's what you were going for. However, without more to the story, there's too much left to speculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate when someone wastes peoples time with a part of a story, especially when it’s a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaflinger@Daflinger
Mutual Enjoyment is what it's all about I enjoy reading the stories, writing the stories... an occasional innocent chat ... I love long walks on a sunset bathed beach... by moonlight... with a glass of red wine... beside a roaring fire...whilst holding hands and linking pinki...