Milking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
39 Followers

As my hands hit the floor and steadied my dizzy ecstasy, I noticed that a part of the floor was moving. What looked like a silver conveyer belt was moving below the row of men - between all of our knees and hands. Almost directly under our belly buttons it ran.

My goddess took up her place on the bench in front of me. Oh my god. She spread her legs slightly and shifted her flimsy liquid style skirt sideways and upward. What a view. She left nothing no my imagination but was completely beyond my reach. At the other end of the building I heard men cry out and grunt. There was nothing coherent just the obvious roar of orgasm.

It was as if they had caught sight of my wondrous vision. They were obviously engaged in their own bliss and coming.

My goddess smiled as she parted her lips her tongue protruded cheekily. She licked her lips in a 'come to me' fashion. I watched as her low hand brushed her glistening and puffed pussy lips. She was shaved complete aside from an intriguing wisp of short hair above her slit in the shape of an 's'.

I knew I wouldn't last long before ejaculation, the various stimuli were too great and basically, I had no desire to fight it. If this was to be my lot in life from now on, right at this moment, it didn't seem too bad.

Men further down the line were coming at a regular occurrence now and almost sequentially from the first to arrive in the factory to those more recently plugged in like myself. I tore my eyes away from my own goddess's pussy, which was being vigorously stroked by her hand. Her lips slipping through her self moistened fingers. I watched as the man next to me shot his load. His siren had thrust her hips toward his face and he could almost feel the mound of the pretty red headed trick as she displayed and rubbed for him.

This place, whatever, wherever it was, defied belief.

I did notice that for those down the line that only little amounts of cum had exited while they ejaculated. Perhaps two or three drops in a dribble. It also had looked watery, like pre come rather than milky semen fluid. I was surprised as the moans and grunts had been very intense. Each of them was near finished or already in a post cum, wind down type state.

My own balls gradually began to boil. The fabric milked, rubbed and throbbed against me. I could feel my levels rise and knew I was moments away from the edge. My partner had locked her open eyes with mine as I turned my head back. Feeling my imminent explosion she raised her hips slightly. Her longest finger slid the length of her slit before combining with her ring finger to split and open her lips again for me. Her free hand was massaging her nipples through the fabric while ever so slowly she exposed her glorious little bud to me.

Her shining little glory stone in combination with the milking I was getting down below, was too much.

I found my voice again and cried out "oh my god... I'm gonna cum" My balls sucked in a deep breath before my hips convulsed and I came. The first shot was a thick rope of come, which shot up my pipes and made an impressive trajectory. Some of which landed on the groin of the beauty in my vision. Sperm landed in a neat line across the S shaped pubes making a rough '$' symbol. I noted this with a strained smile and also the fact that I had missed the conveyor belt for the most part. My hips bucked again and again while I was in release and the shots of liquid life decreased with each surge. Each of the most recent drops, landing upon the conveyor belt for which I presume, it was designed. As I started to regain my composure I noticed that something was wrong. Getting my panting under control I looked up to see every female face in the room looking at me. What had I done? They looked at me as if I were a ghost. I couldn't tell if things were good or bad but something was very different. All at once the room filled with female talk and banter. They were chatting to one another but from what I gathered it was something to do with what I had done.

I looked across at my beautiful naked handmaiden who was looking back at me with an incredulous look on her beautiful face. She had been stunned by something. I had to know.

Looking her in the eye. I asked her softly and with concern. "What did I do?"

Starting slightly, she did not respond for a second. Then getting visual reassurance and nods from her near naked horny friends she turned to hold my gaze and said....

"You spoke."

Daflinger
Daflinger
39 Followers
12