All Comments on 'MilkTitty Farms Ch. 07'

by BlackMadonna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Amazing as always. Absolutely love this series and just can't stop reading it. Can't wait to see whats in store next.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 9 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

I look forward to these stories. Keep up the great work!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 9 years ago
Suggestions

Got inspired and sent couple suggestions. Can't wait to read about John & Honey and what makes their relationship so special. Thanks for the stories, keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!!

love the MilkTitty farm stories. hope you'll give us more please!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 9 years ago
So hot!

This story was an unexpected find! You really know how to create a sexy atmosphere. I kept begging to be somehow taken to this farm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DON'T STOP

I will die if I don't get more of Kelly and the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make another!

God, so fucking hot, not enough people make stories of milky, cummy futa fucking and this is GREAT. Make the chapters a little longer and make some belly bloating from cum and it's perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update!

I’m also interested in what else MilkTitty farms has to offer. I see that you’ve been posting to this sight again recently and I really hope that means this story will get updates again.

Even if it doesn’t this was some A+ stuff and I’ve got to thank you for writing it in the first place.

BlackMadonnaBlackMadonnaover 5 years agoAuthor
More Cumming. Promise.

Just wanted to let all my readers know there is a lot more coming from all my series. I do go back and forth, and from time to time my kinky mind wants something different to satiate it's cockslurping cum gargling desires, but I love my MilkTitty farm girls, and trust that i will be bringing them back for more beautiful bullgirl dick love.

Please please message and comment to me also. I live for my fans approval, and all their juicy comments. I like to role play, and love feedback. If you wanna see more of my stuff, the best way to do that is comment so I know somebody out there is loving my world, because I don't just create for me. It's for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm panting after reading the series!

I'm very sad to see Kelly's saga come to a close . Though I will say, I need a break. I've exhausted myself... I hope more SOON!!!!! Pretty please. 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackMadonna@BlackMadonna
A powerful black creature from a world of sinful delicacies, Donna takes many forms, and has few limits. I exist to experience and to give pleasure, and long to lay among beasts and man alike and absorb their most deviant desires. Message me, or mail me please. I love to hear ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES