MilkTitty Farms Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked up and before her, Penny grinned from ear to ear as Honey stepped in and lowered her filthy cock to Penny's face, her swollen knob soaked with Darlin's anal juices, but oh so delicious to a sperm thirsty piggy.

"Little pig little pig. Let momma in." Honey teased, and Penny opened wide without a second though, encircling the fat pink flesh with perverse skill, and almost immediately taking over half of Honey's giant organ down her throat, all three of her lover's dicks buried inside of her as she moved her fat tittied, big assed, wet sloppy cunted body between them.

Tidal waves of cum rushed forth from all three invading cocks, and Kelly had to close her eyes and grunt in tortured effort as Penny's asshole clamped down on her hard, forcing the torrent of her cum to power through the resistance of the hole she was deeply planted inside.

Darlin threw her head back as well, letting out a loud "Mmmmmoooooooooooo" As she burst inside Penny's pussy, her throbbing knob throwing ropes and strings of sticky cream all over the inside of her best friend and lifelong sister figure's womb, hosing down her insides with warmth and love as she stared up at the low swinging balls of her own beloved momma dangling overhead.

Honey joined in on the crescendo, and unloaded her cream down Penny's gulping throat in wave after wave of hot wet sperm, so much of it backing up in her little piglet belly that it spilled out of her mouth and down her chin, spitter spattering on Darlin's smiling face beneath them as she fought to contain all the delicious cock milk she could.

Penny's cum had never subsided throughout the triple fucking, and still she rocked her body and bounced atop the cocks deep inside of her, her pussy having spewed out pints of wet cream all over the floor, the puddle growing even now as more and more juicy cream was fucked out of her, even her big pink nipples openly dripping with it, little white pearls of milk forming in search of mouths to dribble into.

Slowly the group slowed their pace, and one by one, wet spent cocks were tenderly pulled from inside the squirming pig girl at the orgy's center. Together they laid back in the mess they'd created and each groaned with absolute bliss.

With each fuck, Kelly knew more and more that MilkTitty farms was where she belonged, and where she ached and longed to be. Even as she felt Darlin crawl across the spend bodies between them and lay her head atop her naked cum dappled titties, she could only imagine what this heaven on earth would offer her next.

12