All Comments on 'Millie Ch. 02'

by Oldtalesoldman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BETTER

I enjoyed this second chapter even more than the first.

shagalotshagalotalmost 11 years ago
Getting there ,

As i said for chapter one , very drawn out and long winded but i enjoyed it so will look forward to next chapter

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very good story

I really want to see him fuck his mother.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
It was a good story but !!!!!!!!!!

You totally fucked it up with the "bitch" shit.

ghateroghateroalmost 11 years ago
Definition of Incest

I love your story. In Chapter 1, you wrote:

".... Everything I read always mentioned sexual intercourse as being incest. So was everything else NOT incest?...After doing a lot of research through every old Playboy magazine I could lay my hands on I decided that anything sexual except intercourse was fine, as a matter of fact it was only mostly considered foreplay. In fact the general consensus was that everything other than actual intercourse was foreplay! .."

Maybe, you find the solution to the dilemma. How about if they only perform foreplay ? (handjobs, blowjobs, titfucks, anal sex.... etc) It would be very, very exciting....

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
not the story you started

an insecure, shy, immature boy who can't even ask the object of his affection for a date suddenly becomes a demanding, cruel, dom? go back and reread part one yourself and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
respect

story entirly to long.. to much deciption. and callling his mother a bitch it total out of hand. if she read the story i hope she back hands you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Stupid! Just stupid!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I need character development, both in depth and breadth and if it takes two chapters to develop this, so be it. I read mother/son incest stories for the chemistry, unconditional love, intimacy and honesty being nurtured between the couple. The emotional and positional growth of the characters is mentally pleasing. The growth of self-awareness and self-confidence between the two is beautiful. Who else would love someone as unconditionally and limitlessly that a mother and son. Finally, the sexual and emotional epiphany that is experienced between the lover. Another 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous