All Comments on 'Mina Ch. 02'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't pass judgement yet...

So far, it's good, but I hope that she goes to school and doesn't let boyfriends get in the way of her success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmmm...

Interesting...although I was a little disappointed that she didn't take time to think about what she wanted. The writting was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!!

I really like this story. The characters are good and the plot is also good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great job so far

I'm loving this story so far and can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great another single mama on the way

I'm sorry but I just have a problem with her being knocked up by her loser boyfriend. You made her mom seem like this evil woman when all she wants is what's best for her only daughter. Big deal the loser drug using and selling boyfriend is finally going to finish his education. So let's all applaud his attempts to show us that he can also think with his head verses just his dick.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 17 years ago
So What!

It's sad to me that people find this white kid a loser because he's doing what kids do as they grow up, but no one thinks what kind of courage it took for him to go and stop her from essentially making life easier for both of them. Once a loser, not always a loser...I'm living proof, I married this guy and I've never regretted the choice I made!! Love finds you at inopportune times, it's your choice whether you take your shot, or let it pass you by. I for one am glad I didn't listen to well-meaning people that said that I had too much potential to chose my heart over my head. As I descend from my soapbox...Great Story so far ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

The story is really sweet. But how do all characters in most romance stories end up getting pregnant? I mean it does become predictable, and then monotonous: they're having sex and sex, and then you yawn because you know the next thing is a pregnancy...It would be nice if someone broke through the monotony and just ended a love story without a single mom first...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good but sad

This is a good story and I could tell you're a talented writer BUT!! I'm so so pissed that this smart black woman got pregnant by her drug dealing, drop out, and loser boyfriend. Her mom had it right. I was praying she got an abortion but I'll see how this story pans out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Written Story

so far. Hate to see her throw away her life to have some looser's kid. Sure, sounds romantic and all that, but she'd be better off going to Yale or Harvard like her Mom wants. How's this looser who can't get out of high school going to do anything for her in life? Nothing wrong with the pot smoking, who cares? But how the hell is he gonna get a job if he has no education?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

These two are so breathtakingly cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous