All Comments on 'Mind of Straight Married Cocksucker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This describes me so well, except I can't seem to make it happen

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
I'm with anon

I can't seem to make it happen either, but is seems soooooo hot!! loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another dedicated cocksucker here.

This is a great description of me. I've been lucky to have it happen numerous times, at a bath house, in a park, in a restroom, in a car, in his home, in my home, anywhere safe. I can never get enough. I'd love to experience a bukkake. I want to be filled with and covered in cum. I want to experience cock after cock using me and filling me. Still my greatest desire and dream.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Me, too.

This also describes me except for step 10. I have never felt any guilt. Maybe it's because my wife is aware. Also, I don't like hotels, either mine or his. I like bathhouses, mainly for the anonymity and the multiple cocks available.

Thanks for writing.

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Well done!

Well organized and well written--5 stars.

This will no doubt strike a chord with many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ditto

What I love the most about facials is for the man I've been sucking to rinse the cum from my face with his warm piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Read it. Found it strange. Didn't rate it. Just figured that, after I ogled your sexy legs and feet, I owed it to you to read your story. I'm extremely envious of your husband, who gets to enjoy seeing, stroking, kissing, licking, etc. those legs and feet and having them wrapped around him as he comes in you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your either queer or your not

Idiots like this are only good for bringing HIV home to a loving normal women.

yowseryowserover 9 years ago
Intriguing

Interesting narrative, fascinating that it is a composite. I suspect lots of guys who consider themselves straight are also entranced by other guy's cocks but then for many, things get so complicated, especially when married, especially if the sexual compartments exist.

Nice descriptions, you capture a lot of the mixed feelings that go along with new encounters.

510mike510mikeover 9 years ago
Excellent!

You have certainly captured the essense of my biggest fantasy...being a submissive, used cock sucker. I find it interesting and a little relieving that I share a submissive streak with other "straight" married men. Not sure why but I really get off on this genre of porn.

Alas, this will have to remain a fantasy for me as I don't wish to risk losing my life and/or family to satisfy my desires but thank you for this great story!!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
This is not a straight man....

Bisexual for sure. The claim to being straight is absurd and if it weren't so sad it would be laughable. The very notion of a straight married cocksucker is an oxymoron when he is at choice*. He is conflicted for sure and needs to address his shame. The sexual proclivity is not shameful, the sneaking about and deception are.

*Those who are forced to suck cock are a whole different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Insightful

Intelligent, well written and insightful.

samblam57samblam57over 9 years ago
Describes a lot of guys

This describes me. I've never done it and doubt I will, but this is a huge fantasy! I like the submissiveness of it all just like this. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me too

Im just like this geeeeezzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fantasy exactly

You hit it perfectly, Jasmine. I'm a straight married man but can't deny a fascination with other men's cocks and an insatiable desire to suck one/several. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot

A fantasy of mine for sure. I eat my own cum dreaming it's from a hot horny guy!

bobscnjbobscnjover 9 years ago
That's so me

Just had to comment on this story (hopefully a series of 10 stories as promised). I so relate to this cock slut. I too am a cock slut. I recently joined the YMCA and when in the sauna or steam room I stare at all the naked cocks and dream about getting on my knees and serving one or all of them. Unfortunately (or fortunately) it hasn't happened. not because I don't want it to, but because nobody ever noticed my hungry looks, or if they did, ignored them.Some Day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Truly a dream of mine!

I dream vivid dreams about sucking nice hard cocks and have had these dreams since I was young. I am affected by what people think and say of me so I haven't wanted to suck cocks yet, although I have had many offers to suck and get sucked. I went to a friends house who was gay and he wanted me to show him my cock. So I did. It wasn't hard so he didn't pursue me. I reluctantly have turned down many offers. I am not sure I could handle any rumors of general conversation about being called a cocksucker. As I get older I do realize that none of the name calling matters. What is important is ones own happiness. Or is it ones own happy penis?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could describe me

I have never acted on it and probably will not actively pursue it but it certainly remains a good hot jerk off fantasy. I'm not sure I would decline a chance to try it though if an opportunity somehow presented itself, preferably with some one I know that would be 100% safe. Would I feel guilty, maybe, not sure. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect...

You described everything to a perfect t. It's almost like you wrote this for me. Was reading and playing with myself, then used my past encounters as material to cum. Sat there with my head numb and eyes closed for a couple minutes before doing anything. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty much

This story is very spot on with how I feel, too.

I don't look at men with desire. I don't want to get intimate with men. But I want to feel a cock shoot down my throat. I want the owner of the cock to be faceless and nameless - but not voiceless as I want to hear him grunt and groan and call me all kinds of nasty names. And when it's over, I don't want to be his pal. I just want to feel him pump his cum down my throat now and then... although the thought of a facial is getting more and more appealing!

Great story!

TheLifeguard247TheLifeguard247over 8 years ago
Well Done!

Great piece. Well written, very relatable. I have experienced so many of the things you write about, it gives me more courage to be myself. We are not alone, or unique, or freaks. We are humans, in infinite variety. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, that is so me

I view myself as strictly a cocksucker, no emotional ties to men but love sucking their penises. I am engaged and been wondering if I should tell me fiance... She's pretty conservative though. I've been struggling for the 2yrs we've dated not to suck. Somehow I've made it even though its nearly all I think about now.

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 8 years ago
Love this

I have all those thought but I stop lying about being straight I know I am bi

Another great story from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is me

This could totally be me. I feel like you wrote this about me. I go through all the same things and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Me

I think of this all of it? I'm bi- love to suck and love to be sucked. this is right on the mark. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have gone a huge step ahead

I can relate to all of the guilt and joy of sucking cocks as a"straight" man. One day, I finally admitted that I am bisexual. It was easy from there to further admit that sucking cocks is gay, so I am gay. I am also heterosexual. I love my wife, I love pussy, and I love men and their cocks and asses, and bodies in general. I am a married gay man who enjoys heterosexual sex, I am bi, I am gay, but I'm not straight. What a relief to admit the truth of what has been under my nose (and in my mouth) for so long. I am gay, and I love cocks and cum and men's assholes and fucking men and, especially, being fucked by them. My gay life is good.

sammi_in_the_snowssammi_in_the_snowsabout 7 years ago
Right on

I am a married secret cock-sucker. This essay is absolutely right about my actions and feelings. Profound!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Glad to see how many married cockuckers there are

Don't know why but am a happily married man who constantly fantasizes about sucking cock, getting fucked in the ass, and taking many loads of cum on my face. Favorite fantasies involve being gang banged by many guys (especially black guys) and being the target for a bukakke facial. Great story, and I enjoy all your stories about straight married men sucking cock and getting fucked. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not me

I have sucked a few cocks and this story and others describe my feelings well.

But why does no one talk about STD's. Surely many of these cocksuckers must catch some STD. Why not at least mention this. How many cocks do you suck before getting an STD even a minor one. I would be much happier cocksucking if I knew that figure. Or does sucking married men and 18 year olds make you immune.F

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
True

This story describes my feelings exactly. I'm not attracted to men at all I just like to suck their cock. I don't want anything in return except his cum in my mouth. I like women and love having sex with them. I just like sucking cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely right

I also am a closet cocksucker who is married. My wife and friends don’t know nor do I want them to know. I started sucking cocks later in life and acquired a taste for cum. I am not into kissing men or anal but as a submissive will lick his asshole if ordered to do so. I have licked my wife’s asshole for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truth

There are a lot of us out there.

I find gay bathhouses the most convenient way to get my fix. I'm enjoying them more and more. Gay men (or those I think are gay) often ask if I'm married. Somehow they can tell. A lot of straight married men go there to get their cocks sucked. They never ask.

I have always enjoyed your stories very much. Now I know why.

LuganisLuganisabout 6 years ago
Well written. So common this story

I love the story, is well written, good structure and clear.

In my case I love cock, but I’m not attracted at all by men.

I like very femenine active Shemales with a nice dick. I can spend hours sucking, being sucked and fucked over and over.

I consider myself a guy who likes women with or without dick.

One shemale friend told me, it’s just a matter of trying with a man, and you’ll figure out that you’re a true bisex. She invited a friend of her, and It was impossible to me to do it. I just don’t like the masculine image. She couldn’t believe it. I tried 2 more times, but there was no attraction. I recognize that they had nice tools, but the image of a man and me is just a no-no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are living the dream

I'd give anything to be in your position...literally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
you nailed it

While I never used Craigslist for hookups, the rest of this rings true in that I am a man, I love women, love my wife, love sex with women, and I love, love, love sucking cock and all that goes with man to man sex, including licking a man's balls, rimming his asshole, fucking his ass, and feeling and licking his muscles. I also Love being fucked by him. I use a condom unless I really know the guy and his history. I don't love men, I love women, but I also love sex with men, especially sucking their cocks and eating their cum. I suck cock every chance I get, yet everyone who knows me thinks I am totally straight. My wife suspects my "secret" dabbling in sex with men and a few other women (she has 'secretly" dabbled in sex with women and a few other men) but she and I don't talk about it, and we are both fine with that arrangement. By the way, I have enjoyed getting off on your stories for years. You have a very sexy mind to go with that gorgeous body you show off in the pic in your bio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You captured the impulses well

Yup I too am a married masculine straight guy that sucks cock. I have absolutely no attraction to men ....would never kiss one....but i love sucking cock. Hard for most people to understand.

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesover 5 years ago
How many guys like this?

Silky Jasmine...your stories are hot and accurate...curiosity is such a strong force....a sexy cock hmmm to feel and play shemales are an intresting thoughs...hot legs and ass and a nice cock.....anyone else??

hmmmmm getting horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dreams of Cocks in my Mouth

I have dreams of this. Of an anonymous man with a beautiful cock slowly pushing it into my mouth. Of him slowly pulling my head and mouth tighter onto his delicious cock. Of me pulling back, hesitating before pushing my mouth back down on his dick until he moans and cums in my mouth.

I want to do this so badly. I want to taste a man's hard delicious, beautiful cock.

To taste someone else's cum besides m own.

I want to make my dream a reality!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I have read this story many times and am amazed by the knowledge that you have of the thoughts and feelings that take place in the mind of a cocksucker. My thoughts and feelings are almost exactly what you have described. For such a sexy lady you sure know the mind of a straight cocksucker. You explain it better than most men can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have found that the curiosity exists in most men. Personally, I was 24 when I surrendered to the temptation with my Air Force roommate who had the most perfect cock, and he wasn't bashful over letting me see it. I had gotten to the point of smelling his jock strap and whacking off, then with some drinking and dirty magazines he asked if I wanted to jack him off. From then on I knew it was what I needed at the time.

mikedonalleymikedonalleyover 2 years ago

it is nice to see that i am not alone. although I have not done it yet, everything you said is how I feel. it is only going to get worse. damn we are so fucking alike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a gf but im a straight black man and I suck white cocks in public places its just a rush for me cruising for white cock I just sucked a 8.5 inch white cock at Walmart I was shopping went to the bathroom and saw a guy with his cock out we went in the stalls I sucked his white cock and load then he bent over he was a married white bear with a big ass he said I need black cock in my big white ass I said ok we fucked hard and loud while his wife and my gf was shopping lol I ve sucked white cock at the park, store bathrooms ,my house ,the arcade etc I love white cock I ve sucked about 100 white cocks 20 blacks and fucked 50 white chubs or bears

CumsissyslutCumsissyslutabout 2 years ago

Love this story. I was the same but have now moved on to being a full sissy cock sucking cum slut and also letting guys fuck me and fill me with their cum. I always dress like a real slut when I meet a guy. Stockings suspenders tiny Lacy panties tiny mini skirt stiletto heels long haired wig and make up always with slutty red lipstick. I love being called a dirty slut a cock whore a faggot. I always turn the control over to the guy I am servicing and he can use me as he wants. Face fucking me Throat fucking me cumming down my throat in my mouth or over my face and body. Fucking my boi pussy and filling me with his cum. I love it all. Then I go home to my family and they have no idea what an absolute sissy slut I am. I don’t feel the guilt any more I just crave cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh how accurate that all is to me. If I was no longer married I would be a Cock sucking Cum guzzling slut. Like you evertime I finally get my mouth on another married guys Cock and get to suck him dry, I swear No more, But eventually of course the thoughts of how bad I want to suck Cock is, sucking a complete strangers Cock at work, home or outdoors is such a thrill, a real turn on for me. The thought of kissing a man repulses me, but let me suck on his dripping hard Cock that's what I want. I would Love to be bent over and Pounded by his hard Cock as well, just haven't found the guy to do me yet, 2 have tried, both had no lube, No patience and 7.5-8" Cocks. It hurts man. 💔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am married and love sucking another married man's cock and balls and then swallowing his cum. I am not attracted to men just their cocks. I think a cut cock looks much more appealing to the eye than a vagina, but that's all. The rest of a woman's body is so much more attractive than a man's. I have never kissed a man except his cock and think it would be repulsive if he tried to kiss me. I think of myself as straight because I am turned on by an attractive woman but not a handsome man, just their cocks. I have no desire to have anal with a man that would also be repulsive to me. I love having sex with my wife and even going down on her. I only save my orgasms for my wife which is 3 to 4 times a week. So, I consider myself straight not gay or bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story describes my life as a Straight, Married Cocksucker, although saying I’m straight is a stretch. My wife is a wonderful woman, and we love each other deeply, but I cannot resist the urge to suck cock and swallow loads of cum. I feel a brief wave of guilt afterward, but always go back for more.

skiestaskiestaover 1 year ago

A wonderful story that hits close to home. I agree with everything in it ;)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

347. Glad this was a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so very accurate describing the mindset of a married cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is me..and it began when my wife cheated on me with her alpha boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am happy I found this. I still consider myself straight since I'm not attracted to men at all. That's how I define it. I could never date a guy or kiss one. But I love the act of getting on my knees, taking a cock in my mouth and sucking to completion. I crave it.

When I first discovered other straight guys felt this way, it gave me a lot of comfort. Seeing this story and all the similar comments definitely made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A married straight cocksucker here! Of all the wonderful, beautiful, and awesome things here on earth, there's nothing more exciting than getting down on my knees, completely naked, and sucking off cocks. I think about cock 247...yes, I'm addicted to cick, cum, and giving blowjobs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Someone commented on here that no one discusses STD's in the comment. This was the #1 reason for many years that I never acted on a long time fantasy of experiencing oral with a guy. If you are married, it should be a very real worry, unless you have ZERO sex at home! After years of thinking about sucking a cock and not acting on it, it only took 6 encounters, with 3 cocks (2, 1 & 3 times). Only one guy I swallowed the three times. One guy was married, the other two gay. I suspect the one I swallowed gave me the STD, it is possible that one of the other two had something in their "precum" and I got it that way. They all claimed they were negative when I let then know...which is impossible as I had never been with anyone outside of them in the past 30 years, it had to be one of them. In any case, I gambled based on feed back from the partners that they were safe and careful etc, but the fact of the matter is that even if the partner feels they are safe and STD free, if they cannot tell you when their last test was and how many partners they may have been with since their last test, the odds are STD's/STI's will catch up with you as they could have something and not even know it yet. It only took me these 3 partners...but how many encounters did those guys have? Needless to say I'm now much more direct if an opportunity arises and if a guy can't tell me when he last tested and how often he tested and won't share how many partners he has been with since his last test...I move on, especially if he admits to anonymous encounters, too risky for me. Of course, the guys can always lie, and so you have to have some faith they are being truthful, but it is still a risk you take. If you don't feel comfortable with a potential partner, then trust your thinking head (and don't follow the swollen head) and stay safe. I haven't been with a partner since my diagnosis and treatment (lucky it was treatable) and it gave me pause for thought. If my wife had all of a sudden decided to become amorous again before I realized I had picked up an STD and I had passed this on...well let's say, I was very lucky. So be very careful and take precautions. A question I ask myself is whether a married guy would be safer to be with or are they more likely to not be forth coming with testing etc? Not really sure if they would be more responsible in taking precautions or would a gay guy who is open and probably tests more regularly and perhaps takes more precautions such as anti viral drugs, uses condoms etc. I do suspect it was one of the non married guys who infected me, but I'll never know for sure. I so wish we never had to worry about this nasty aspect of sexual pleasure! All this said...the urge remains strong and I'll probably act on it again at some point. Wouldn't it be great to have a very close long time friend who felt the same way and we could work something out to exclusively help each other out...what a dream that would be. Stay safe gentlemen!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As you mentioned STDs are always the biggest concern to anyone in a stable relationship. Any casual encounter is risky, even if they are regularly tested. There’s no way to be sure.

I remember a guy that told me: if you want to enjoy other women, avoid picking up girls, hire an escort. Their body is like the car of a limo driver: if the car is not perfect, you may still ride a few customers but when it stops so is your cashflow…

In the case of our urges, is more complicated, specially because the emotional rush, we won’t take the cum donor to bathroom and wash and check the cock before sucking. And sucking with a condom is really disgusting…

Play safe, your health first, married or not

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This perfectly describes the experience. How did you write it so well? I recently got on PREP in case this happens to me again. I never want my stupid addiction to put my gf at risk.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have known since I was 20 that I desired hard cock, but never acted on it until nearly 40 years later. But in the past few years, I have indulged my desire — no, my need — to periodically get on my knees and thoroughly suck a nice, hard cock. If I'm honest, I don't much enjoy sucking smaller ones; only 6" and above for this cocksucker.

This piece perfectly describes me, minus CL, which doesn't work any longer for us cocksuckers. I have fantasies about being able to do this more openly, of becoming known as an excellent cocksucker, or even better, finding a scene where I can be naked (I always prefer to be naked, though it's not always possible) and sucking cock after cock after cock.

It's a bummer that society still considers married cocksuckers like us shameful. There are a LOT of us out here, and a LOT more who would try it if they dared. I have almost started to think it's a part of normal, older male sexuality.

Feel free to email me at bluechamisa (at) proton (dot) me if you'd like to swap sexy stories or chat.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 2 months ago

So am I . Very well written and researched. This slut so loves Your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...