Mindblowin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tracy felt I had regained enough control, she moved over to kneel by my side then lean in to smoothly kiss me and slide her tongue through my lips to fill my mouth with the tangy juice. "Don't you fuckin' dare cumm yet" she whispered against my lips, squeezing her hand around the root of my cock, "and don't swallow that" she warned, sitting back to idly rub her slit as her hand slid over my cock while watching me roll the juices around my tongue. "Let's see which you prefer" she wondered aloud, "the taste of a hot cock or a wet cunt", and then straddling my chest to fill my gaze with her magnificent arse, she pushed it to within inches of my face as I felt her lips caressing my cock. "Doesn't that look good enough to eat?" she taunted, wiggling sexily. I groaned loudly as my eyes drank in the depths of her sultry cunt and she took that for agreement; "don't talk with your mouthful" she chuckled, as the aroma of her excitement made my mouth water until I was literally drooling with anticipation for her smooth cunt lips to kiss mine as they shimmied nearer and nearer.

"Taste, my love" she urged, before sliding onto my tongue as I lapped, gently licking deeper until the flavour filled my mouth while she simply savoured the potency of my lust for her smooth flesh. Keeping a tight grip on my cock, she opened her mouth wide to force me deeper with every downward lunge and smothered my face with her juicy cunt until I felt the hot crème washing over me, while the slurps and sounds of our oral fucking filled the room as we fed hungrily upon each other, feasting on the hot, wet flesh until our bodies became subsumed into a whole new entity which craved nothing but satisfaction. Unable - unwilling - to move anything other than my tongue and lips, I sucked on her frothing cunt until the juices dripped from my chin and I realised I’d have to learn to breathe through my ears or the sex-crazed bitch was going to drown me!

Right at that moment I didn't really care, for she was holding me perfectly poised on the brink with her tongue lapping up any precumm that escaped her tight hold on my balls while expertly caressing my cock with her mouth.

Eventually she pulled away and her fully dilated cunt dripped hot crème on my chest as she gasped, "No not yet, I wanna cumm all over this cock before you blow."

I couldn't think of anything finer and gulped in as much oxygen as I could get, licking my lips while watching her big, beautiful arse wriggle down my body until she had my cock trapped snugly between her luscious cunt lips that hugged it smoothly onto the tip of her clit.

"Crème my clit right there" she gasped, tapping the head with a fingertip as my shaft flexed in response until a pearly drop of precumm creamed onto it. "Perrrrrfect" she crooned happily, smearing the sticky juice over her lips before running her fingers along my length until I felt them pressing softly onto my tender balls; "So full of creamy cumm and getting ready to burst" she continued, raising up on her knees to lodge the tip at the slippery edge of her cunt and soak my hot meat with a drizzle of love juice which dribbled onto my balls as her hips rolled round before moving higher and forward to lift one knee, then the other, again and again until she straddled my thighs.

I almost howled in frustration and she chuckled, "the dog thought he was gonna bury his bone then didn't he?" Tracy admired her handiwork and I looked in disbelief at the distended state of my 'oldest friend!'

The foreskin had curled into a tight ring behind the swollen head that was the hue of a ripe plum and glistened with love juices; her fingernail traced the outline of the main vein which pulsed with the pressure contained by the leather strips as the distended shaft tapered down to my balls that bulged insanely and had gone a angry red in being denied the release they desperately craved.

"You'd do anything to fuck me now" she mused, reflectively pulling a strand of clear juice from my cock with her finger then slipping it in her cunt with a soft squelch that made my balls seethe with longing to burst right up there, "wouldn't you?"

"Right now I'd sell my soul to fuck you" I gasped hoarsely.

"I know you would my dear" she replied smugly, squatting over my cock and rubbing it over her cunt. "But all I want from you is one little word."

"PLEASE!" I begged and groaned deliriously as she began to roll her hips in taking me deeper with ever decreasing circles until I felt my balls pressed tightly onto her arse. The exquisite heat of her body sent my mind into orbit where I floated in ecstasy as she tightly squeezed every inch of me deep inside that smooth, soaking wet flesh. She then leant forward to place her hands on my chest for balance, using her muscles with intimate knowledge as her cunt rippled along my throbbing cock before plunging back down to wriggle on it, raking her nails down my chest as she sat back onto me.

"PLEASE MY LADY" I begged urgently, as she began to rub her clit with one hand and her tits with the other while rippling her cunt rhythmically around my cock. It felt she was sucking the life from me as the soaking heat of her smooth, creamy cunt became a cataract of love juices flooding over my balls; straining the limits of my sanity when her panting gasps became a long triumphant groan of pleasure as she started to cumm. She lifted her hands up to run them through her hair and, rising up in reaching the peak of passion, slipped off my cock briefly as a thick strand of precumm clung to her cunt which was awash with love juices that I not only felt, but watched splash onto me before she slammed back down and fell back onto her hands to shudder in bliss as the orgasm ripped through her body.

The sight of her smooth cunt and the sound of her cumming like this was unforgettably erotic as she threw back her head in letting herself go completely; the irresistible force of her cunt clenching around the head of my cock as her love juices coursed thickly down my shaft burst over the immovable object trapping the cumm in my tight balls and for the last time I pleaded: "PLEASE MY LADY!"

She screamed incoherently as a searing stream of spunk joined the flood of juices which shook her into cumming harder and my aching balls banged on the cheeks of her arse when she slid forward, then pushed up into sitting back on my pumping prick and taking another surge of hot spunk before impaling her soaking cunt again, rubbing her clit in a frenzy as she writhed on me until a hot froth of our juices coated her fingers which she crammed into her gasping mouth to suck on with a satisfied look in her eyes. "Oh God you still feel so big n' hard" she sighed, sliding off me with a sucking slurp of juices to see how stiffly swollen my cock was.

"I want it all" she demanded, squeezing my balls in such a way as to force more cumm onto the throbbing tip which she caught on her fingers, then thrust them into her hungry cunt as she knelt forward to suckle on the seeping slit, while reaching out to grab the vibrator which swapped places with her fingers as she used both hands to loosen the binding round my balls.

A glowing warmth spread through my groin as the leather loosened its grip and Tracy gave a bubbling moan of delight when a rush of thick spunk flooded over her tongue which she gulped down greedily while I arched my back and groaned as more of the creamy spunk poured out to fill her mouth as fast as she could swallow the juices her coaxing fingers milked from my draining sacs which poured faster when she slid two cumm-slick fingers into my arse; thrusting them deep as she rocked back and forth on the vibrator while lovingly massaging my tender balls that kept pumping more spunk into her mouth which drank me deeper with unending desire. Finally the flow abated, but the tingling afterglow lingered after she gulped down another mouthful and lifted her head to appraise my state of near exhaustion with a satiated gleam in her green eyes as she slid her fingers from their snug inquisition, then lifted off the vibrator that slumped into a puddle of juices where it buzzed tiredly.

"It looks like my 'b.o.b' needs new batteries" she complained with a sigh.

"I know how the poor bugger feels" I managed to gasp, "You’re bloody insatiable woman!"

"You loved it" she smirked, inching herself over me to untie my hands as I nursed on one of her fat nipples that had brushed my lips invitingly. "Ooohhh, you're still horny for more?"

"You've drained me for at least a week" I muttered, kissing her breast and loving the feel of her heartbeat under my lips as I carefully rubbed my sore balls that ached dully.

"Well you'd better get your batteries recharged by next Saturday" she said tartly, pulling my lips from her breast to kiss them lovingly as we held each other within the dying embers of our afterglow. "Because we've been invited to a party..."

(*)(*)”A story that may – or may not – be told at a later date.”(*)(*)

12