Mindy Fucks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tristan
Tristan
73 Followers

The next thing I heard was Charlotte moving away and inaudible whispers as she talked quietly with daddy. I heard shuffling sounds as she moved around getting comfortable in the room. After a few minutes she seemed settled and walked back towards me. I felt a faint sensation moving across my tits and I realized that she was touching me up with a feather. She trailed it over my nipples and down the sides of my ribcage before she slid it across my abdomen and into the wet center of my crotch. "We are now going to provide you with a small feast for your senses," she said. "I hope your father hasn’t already overloaded you." She reached over and tweaked my nipples, then kissed me again. Her tongue trailed across my face and down my neck. She began sucking on my tits, teasing the nipples with her teeth. "You are a lovely little bitch," she whispered through teeth clenched over my nipple. Her tongue trailed past my tits and she began to softly bite into my abdomen. She wiggled her tongue into my belly button then stood up. She pulled my shirt back down over my tits and moved away from me. I heard water running in the kitchen sink. A second later she was back in front of me, pouring warm water down the front of my shirt. I could feel the thin cotton of my T-shirt sticking to my chest. She kept pouring so that my T-shirt and panties were soaked and the wet material pasted to my body. The white panties and T-shirt were now completely see through exposing my tits and cunt to her gaze. Much sexier in a way that being naked. I felt exposed, vulnerable and more turned on than ever. I heard her telling daddy what a pretty little pussy I had, what pretty tits. Wet, I began to chill and goosebump in the cool air of the kitchen. Charlotte’s finger stroked the lips of my pussy through the wet material of my panties.

"Little slut," she said, her voice was hoarse and sexy, "tell me what kind of little slut you are." I was confused. My mouth opened, but I was a loss for words. What did she want me to say? I felt a sudden stinging slap across my face. "ANSWER ME SLUT!" she commanded. "Tell me how far you’re willing to go, how degraded you’re willing to be, so that we can forgive you and stop your misery."

"I, I…" I stuttered, "I want you both to fuck me," I said in a rush, "I want to be your slave. Do anything to me. Fuck my ass. Let daddy use my mouth. I want his cum on my face. Bang my cunt with a dildo. Stuff my ass with a plug. Cover me in oil and cream me." I didn’t know what else to say. I had never really talked like that before.

"YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT YOU STUPID LITTLE CUNT!" she screamed at me. "Do you want me to rub my cunt all over your mouth?"

"YES," I gasped.

"Will you suck my tits when I cover them with your daddy’s sperm?"

"GOD, YES!" I screamed.

"Are you willing to pull a train? Get fucked by 100 men; have cocks in your mouth, your pussy and your ass while the rest jerk off on your tits and face? Do you want to take a bath in cum? Will you drink it from a cup?"

"YES, YES!" I was screaming out my answers. In my mind's eye, everything she said was happening to me right then. My pussy ached and throbbed. Fresh pussy dew was weeping from between the swollen lips. My thighs were drenched. "I WANT TO FUCK THEM ALL," I yelled. "GANG BANG ME. HAVE THEM FUCK ME IN MY ASS, IN MY PUSSY. I WANT TO SUCK THEIR COCKS. I WANT THEM TO JERK OFF ALL OVER ME. DO ME OUTSIDE. TAKE PICTURES. PUT IT ON VIDEO. I’LL DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME CUM NOW." I felt spent. I was crying out with need.

"Your not getting anything until you learn your lesson you little cunt," said Charlotte, venomously.

The doorbell rang and Charlotte called out for daddy to answer it. A moment or two later I heard heavy footsteps enter the kitchen. "Mindy," said Charlotte, "these two boys are here to make things just a little worse for you." Even numbed and shocked as I was my mind still registered alarm and protest that two new strangers, men, were in my house looking at me sitting tied to a stool, practically naked, drooling with unrequited sexual need. "You probably know these boys," continued Charlotte after a pregnant pause. "They certainly know you. Now every time you go to the mall, every boy you see outside this house, you’ll have to wonder, ‘ was he one of them?’"

"O.k., boy’s," she said, "have at her."

I heard the heavy footsteps approaching me directly, the sound of clothing being removed and then a strong, masculine mouth covered mine, his tongue searching mine out, his hands roughly squeezing my tits. Strong arms surrounded me from behind and a hand invaded my crotch, fingering me through the wet material of my panties. One of the "boys" began untying me. My legs were free and my arms freed from the stool, though still tied behind me. I heard Charlotte warn me not to remove my blindfold. I was sandwiched between the two boys. I could feel their hard cocks rubbing against me. Strong hands forced me to a kneeling position and two cocks competed to get in my mouth. One cock passed between my lips and I began to suck enthusiastically, bobbing my head to get as much of the shaft into my throat as I could. The other cock was rubbed against my face. I could feel the trail of sticky pre-cum where he rubbed it across my cheek and eyelid. The boy in my mouth pulled out and began to beat my lips with the head and shaft. He swung it around to lay the length of it against my cheek and I could feel his hand stroking it. I flicked my tongue out to lick the shaft and turned my head towards the hot cock of the other boy capturing the large head between my lips and sucking it into my mouth to give him the treatment. The first boy continued to jerk his cock, smearing the pre-cum across my cheek. I was moaning throatily and letting the vibrations of my moans travel through the shaft of the boy in my mouth. They were both breathing heavily, fucking my mouth and jerking against my face. My hands were freed and I was pushed forward onto my hands and knees. One of the boys fucked my mouth while the other mounted me from behind and slid his hard cock deep into my ass. I began to reach up to finger my cunt but someone’s hands reached in and grabbed mine pinning it back to the floor. I was helpless to help myself, still unable to cum but being ecstatically fucked in my mouth and ass. I could hear the two boys moaning and knew they would cum soon. The one behind me was slamming his cock into my ass, grinding me. I was pushing back at him, feeling his balls swing forward to slap against the wet mouth of my cunt every time he thrust himself into my tight rectum. Both boys were moaning. Their heavy breathing and "oh, yeah’s" told me they were going to cum at any second. Suddenly they withdrew. A hand tangled into my hair and pulled me roughly into a kneeling position. I stuck my tongue out and turned my face from side to side, not sure from which direction the cum barrage would begin. "Good boys. Cover her in cum," I heard Charlotte yell out. I felt a wet splash against the side of my face then more as they both began cumming in unison on my face and into my hair. They directed jets of their semen down the front of my shirt to cover my tits and they came against my neck just below my ears. My face was a sticky mess and I’m sure it was frosty white with their cum streaked all over my cheeks and forehead, across my lips and eyelids, in my hair, on my neck and down between my tits. I felt a tongue lapping at my face; I’m not sure whose, but probably Charlotte’s.

"Your filthy now," I heard Charlotte say. "Let’s clean you up." She helped me stand and began leading me from the room. I put a hand out, unsure of my step and felt someone take my arm. "Keep walking," said my dad, gruffly.

They led me down the hall and into the bathroom. I was still blindfolded, though from the sound of breathing and footsteps I could tell that they had all, Charlotte, my daddy, the boys, crowded into the bathroom with me. Charlotte helped me over the edge of the tub, telling me to keep my hands off the blindfold and myself. She ordered me to lie down in the tub and then she stepped into it over me, straddling my body. She sat down on my chest then scooted forward. I felt a naked, very wet cunt slide over my chin and onto my mouth and my tongue shot out to dig deeply between the lips. Her cunt tasted and smelled like musky heaven. I tongue lashed her clit as she bounced slightly against my mouth. I could feel her shaking and then her cum splashed against my lips. I sucked her juice into my mouth and drank her. She backed off my mouth then raised her hips slightly over my tits. I felt a dribble of wetness on my tits and thought she might be cumming again, then she was soaking me. I smelled the vinegary smell of urine and knew instantly that she was peeing all over my chest. I was shaking again, aching to finger my cunt while she peed all over me. I was as close as humanly possible to orgasm. I heard her say something but as aroused as I was, as aroused as I’m sure she was, I couldn’t comprehend the words. A stream of hot piss suddenly drenched my face as one of the men began dousing me from above. All three men let loose and began to shower me with steaming piss, covering my face and head, pissing down my body and all over my thighs and legs. I’m sure that they pissed all over Charlotte as the waved their spitting cocks from side to side, hosing me down. One stream was directed at my pussy causing me to groan and buck myself up off the floor of the tub.

After an eternity, the streams became a drizzle and then stopped. Charlotte sat down heavily on my tits. I could hear a squishing sound that I knew meant she was finger fucking herself on my chest. She was shaking and her breath was ragged. "Jesus!" she said, "I’m fucking cumming again." And she was. Her voice rose to a strangled moan and then a scream as her pussy convulsed around her fingers. I could practically feel the contractions as she jerked against my tits. Had I not already been so wet I would have felt the splash of her cum jetting on my nipples. Slowly, slowly her orgasm subsided. She slumped forward. I felt her tits brushing my cheeks as she leaned over me. I leaned up and sucked a nipple into my mouth, nibbling it with my teeth. She rested there for a moment then sat up. "Tom," she said to my dad. "Send the boys home. It’s time to get Mindy ready and I want to take the blindfold off while we do it." I heard the three of them leave the bathroom.

Charlotte began to deep kiss me, pulling my body into her embrace. She told me what a good girl I’d been and promised me I wouldn’t have to wait too much longer. "Your such a nice little slut," she whispered to me, again and again. "Such a pretty little cunt." The emotion in her voice, so tender, swept me away. I loved her then. I wanted to please her to please my dad. She began to untie my blindfold and then I saw her for the first time. A woman about my mother’s age, somewhere in her mid-thirties. Beautiful, slim, with a well defined body. Her hair was short and blonde. Her tits were small but firm. Her fingers and toenails were painted a light shade of pink. We stood together in the tub, embracing and kissing. Her hand slipped down my back to cup my ass. Our tits rubbed together. I felt her finger enter my anus and I rubbed my pussy mound into her. "Make me cum," I groaned into her mouth. "I can’t," she said. "If it were up to me I would. But it’s up to your mom and dad. I think you’ve learned your lesson here. I don’t think anyone could have done as well as you have here today."

My frustration was tempered by the obvious love in her voice. She turned and turned on the shower. The hot water cascaded over us washing the cum and urine from our bodies. She lathered my body slowly, sweeping her hands gently over my tits, lathering my cunt gently so as not to accidentally set off my orgasm. She turned and I lathered her, brushing the soap over her tits and through the soft hair of her cunt. I let my fingers slide into her, fuck her gently. She spread her thighs to allow me deeper access. I pulled out giving her a slight taste of the frustration she and daddy had given me all day. I lathered her back and ass then relented to my own desire and kneeled down. I asked her to bend forward a little and then my mouth and tongue sought out her ass. I reamed her ass with my tongue while I finger fucked her cunt from below. She pushed back towards me spreading her own ass cheeks with her hands to allow my tongue to penetrate as deeply as possible into her rose. She came gently, laughing, and thanked me for the pleasure by pulling me to my feet and kissing me deeply.

We cleaned each other gently beneath the warm water for some time. Dad didn’t come back in, obviously giving us some space to explore each other. Charlotte shut off the water and then had me sit on the edge of the tub. "I need to clean you up a little more," she said. I sat down and she spread my legs out. She reached over to the vanity counter and picked up a can of daddy’s shaving cream and a safety razor. She filled her hand with a generous quantity of foam and then rubbed it on my mound, across the lips of my pussy, down around my rose hole and around my inner thighs. She drew the razor gently over my pubis, shaving the trim hair completely off. I could see the fresh skin after each pass of the razor as she continued shaving my cunt bald. Her finger slipped passed my pussy lips and she pulled gently to stretch the tender flesh allowing her to shave the hair next to my cunt lips without cutting me. I almost passed out from the feel of her fingers gripping my wet flesh though she was very careful not to touch me over excited clit so as not to unintentionally cause an orgasm. I was secretly thrilled by the possibility of her accidentally cutting me, though with a safety razor there was probably little chance of that happening. Charlotte asked me to lift my knees slightly to better expose the skin and hair around my anus to the razor. Once again she used her finger, this time in my asshole, to stretch the skin and remove all the hair.

Shortly she was finished and she rinsed me off with the nozzle spraying needles of warm water against my pussy and ass, exciting me further. She ran her hand over the smooth skin of my newly bald pussy, then she slid down and began running her tongue around the inside of my thighs, licking the new pussy juice from it. She sucked my cunt mouth between her lips but didn’t run her tongue into me knowing that I would orgasm instantly if that happened. "You taste divine," she said, then stood up, stepped out of the tub and began drying off. "Lets get you dressed now," she continued. "Your mom should be home pretty soon. I have to leave shortly. I’m as horny as a teenager and I have my own daughter to fuck tonight." She helped me out of the tub and then had me sit on the closed lid of the toilet as she dried me off with a soft, thick towel.

After we had dried each other off, Charlotte walked me into my parent’s bedroom. Laid out on the bed was a skimpy, see through short baby doll nightgown with matching panties. I sat at mom’s vanity as Charlotte combed and dried my hair. She tied it up into two matching pigtails at either side of my head. "Tonight," she said, "you’re going to be your parent’s little girl again. Do exactly what they tell you to do. If you are a perfectly nasty little girl for them, submissive, and diligent in your pleasuring of them, I’m sure they will give you the relief you crave. Remember, if you get out of hand again, they’ll send for me again and things will be much, much worse the second time." She dressed me in the sexy gown and then she left to dress and leave. I remained on mom and dad’s bed eager for them to come to me and eager to cum for them.

I sat on the bed alone for some time, impatient and eager, my cunt sopping wet, my nipples hard as pebbles. I could have masturbated myself and cum but I was now anticipating a much greater reward. After having waited so long, having experienced and withstood so much, I wouldn’t shortchange myself by my own hand. After an excruciating wait I heard a knock on the door. My heart jumped into my throat as my dad entered the room. He was naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist that did not do much to hide his obvious arousal. I could see his powerful cock outlined beneath the material, erect and straining. "You’re mom just pulled into the driveway," he told me. "I’m going to meet her downstairs and I’ll send her up to you in a minute or two. I hope you learned a little respect for us today." He walked over to me and gave me a long, deep soul kiss. His powerful arms surrounded me protectively as his mouth smothered mine, our tongues swirled in a tangle. He turned and left the room closing the door behind him.

I sat on the bed quivering with excitement. I heard the sound of the front door opening and mom and dad talking. I couldn’t make out the words, but I heard their voices rising a little, a momentarily heated exchange, then quiet as they adjusted the volume of conversation in order to keep me from hearing. After a few minutes I looked up to see the bedroom door slowly opening. I saw my mother standing at the door looking at me. Her face and eyes registered a strange mix of both anger and sympathy.

I started crying softly. "Mommy," I said, "I need you to fuck me real bad."

The anger in mom’s eye’s disappeared replaced by an uncommon look of empathy and love. She moved towards me unbuttoning her blouse and dropping her skirt to the floor as she came. I was once again stunned by the beauty of her body, which she kept in shape through a disciplined exercise routine. She was wearing a matched set blue satin panty and bra from Victoria’s Secret. Her neck was adorned with a simple diamond charm necklace. She wore matching teardrop diamond earrings and on her arm was a matching diamond tennis bracelet. Daddy had given her the jewelry a few weeks earlier, not to mark a special occasion, but, as he put it, simply to celebrate her class and beauty and to demonstrate his undying love. Mom had more class than anyone I ever met and I was only now beginning to recognize and appreciate it. She was a complete woman even though she was also a world class slut. Who was I to even begin to compare myself to her? One day I might be her equal, but I had a long way to go.

"I’m very angry at your father and I’m ready to kick Charlotte’s ass for what they’ve done to you today," she said. "But you were wrong too and I’m very disappointed in you."

"Don’t be angry with them mommy," I replied. "They did exactly what they had too. I need discipline. I need to be reminded of my place. I’m your little slave slut and you and daddy have to do whatever you want to me. I’m here for your pleasure."

"Maybe," answered mom, "but you’re also my little girl and a beautiful, independent young. For the rest of tonight and until I decide otherwise, what we share will be about mutual respect and pleasure."

Mom came to me then and began kissing my face. Her hands roamed around my body, rubbing my back and shoulders then reaching my front to fondle my tits and pinch my aching nipples. She rose up to undo her bra exposing her firm tits then she bent down and began rubbing her nubs across my face and lips. I kissed, licked and gently bit at her nipples enjoying the site of her, shivering with lust.

Mom pushed me back on the bed and began kissing her way down my body. She fondled my tits, pushing them together to make a tunnel then running her tongue through the cleavage. Her mouth surrounded my nipples and sucked while she pulled them through her gently clenched teeth.

She proceeded down my body, licking my abdomen, flicking her tongue into my bellybutton. She pushed my panties off my hips and down my thighs then she pushed my knees apart and laid my feet flat on the bed. She had me hook my hands beneath my knees and pull myself up and wide for her. Grabbing one of her tits, she directed the hardened nipple to my honeypot and began rubbing herself into my wet mess. Her nipple grazed my clit and I could see her tit coated with my hot juice. She pushed herself hard against me massaging the mouth of my cunt with her entire tit. My cunt was hot and wet, aching for her to get me off. Sensing my urgent need, mom slid further down my body. Her chin grazed the bald mound of my cunt and passed over and beyond my swollen clit, then, her entire mouth was placed over my pussy. Her tongue swirled out, deep into me. She sucked my juice. Her mouth closed over my clit and sucked hard while her tongue flicked against it. She opened her mouth again and then her tongue was swirling and darting around my clit. I was building towards an explosion.

Tristan
Tristan
73 Followers