Mindy Fucks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tristan
Tristan
73 Followers

Seconds before my orgasm could overtake me, her tongue left my clit and she shifted lower to explore past the lips of my pussy and tongue fuck my gooey hole. She dodged my hands, urgently trying to pull her face back up to my clit. Her mouth passed beyond my pussy so her tongue could deeply explore my ass. She rolled her tongue into a dart and pressed it deep into my rose hole, past my sphincter muscle. As she ate my pussy and ass her hand roamed over my hips and abdomen and she kept reaching up to fondle at my tits. I was moaning and groaning. My head was thrashing from side to side. My hips were pumping up off the bed and I was babbling incoherent, nasty fuck words, begging her to make me cum, to put her mouth back on my clit.

At last she relented. She soul kissed my ass then trailed her tongue back up to my soaking cunt. She delved in to my wet center, her tongue sweeping in a gentle arc forwards and backwards, then, side to side. My groans were becoming desperate cries of ecstasy as my pent up passion expanded like a balloon being relentlessly filled with air. Mom turned her head slightly sideways and frenched my wetness. Her tongue flatted and swept powerfully across my clit. Her mouth sucked my juice in and her throat contracted as she swallowed it down. My body began to shake as every nerve in my pussy connected with every nerve in my brain. I began screaming in solar ecstasy realizing this would be no ordinary orgasm. It began with a feeling that my entire body was convulsing as if I was suffering a grand mal epileptic seizure. I could literally feel the network of nerves running from my feet to my head, a tingling connection from my toes, up the backs of my legs, straight into my wet pussy. The electric sensation passed in and out through my ass; up past my hips and through my torso; over my hard nippled tits; past my chest and throat; out of my mouth; through my face, radiating my earlobes and finally into the central nerve system of my brain. I was experiencing my first full-body orgasm. My mouth formed words and groans in an earth-shattering scream. "FUCK…FUCK ME MOMMY! I’M CUMMING. OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING! MY CUNT…EAT MY FUCKING CUNT! OH GOD, I’M CREAMING!"

My pussy spasmed uncontrollably as orgasm racked my entire frame. I bucked my hips hard as my own hands grasped and twisted my nipples. My anus was contracting with each strong pulse of my pussy. Viscous cream ejaculated from my pussy, splashing mommy’s face and neck. She opened her mouth to catch the cream though I couldn’t control the flow and most of it splashed around her lips and chin. I kept creaming as my orgasm refused to subside. Soon her face was washed with my juice. I could see clear streams of juice sliding down her cheeks and dripping onto the bed sheets. She lifted her face out of my cunt and shifted her body forward to press her tits close to my cunt. I obliged her move by cumming all over her tits, wetting them with my girl seed. With a quick move I rolled mommy onto her back and straddled her chest. We were both moaning and panting and screaming out our pleasure. I pushed my pussy forward, using one hand to roll and massage my clit while I pumped three finger of the other hand deep between the clenching walls of my cunt. My bald cunt was red and gaping, my clit stood out like a large, hard nut. Pussy cream jetted from between my lips as each contraction forced the pent-up wetness out from my interior. I was giving my mother a girl pearl necklace. Teardrops of my juice dripped down the swell of her tits into the concave intersection of her chest and neck. I could see strings of my first, thick ejaculate in mommy’s hair. Her face was covered as if ten men had stood around her jacking their thick cock cream over her face, but in this case it was all me and my pussy was still cumming, still spurting out my juice.

Even through the mind haze that naturally accompanied such unimaginable multiple-orgasm, it began to dawn on me that daddy, the architect of my pain and pleasure, was not witnessing this scene. At least that’s what I thought as I sat on mommy’s chest jilling myself off on her tits and face. I felt mommy lifting her hips and felt her hand sliding under my leg to get down towards her hips. At first I thought she was just trying to get her fingers down to her own cunt, but I realized another presence behind me and, looking over my shoulder, saw daddy there. He leaned forward to kiss my lips then grasped my shoulder to turn me. I swung my legs over mommy straddling her in a reverse cowboy. My orgasm was still going strong and my pussy gushed cream down her stomach so that it would eventually pool in her bellybutton. I looked down to see that dad was thrusting mommy’s cunt full of the "living" dildo she had given me on my birthday. True to its nature, the dildo was squirming in her cunt, heating itself by friction and contact with her interior furnace. Around mommy’s hips, daddy had strapped a monster 8" dildo, it was hard and thick and veined like the real thing and mommy’s hands were holding it erect and stroking it as if it were real. Daddy released the dildo in mommy’s cunt allowing it to be sucked deep into her by her own orgasmic contraction the he pulled me towards the thick fake cock strapped to her waist it and lifted my hips high. I assumed he meant me to lower my steaming, creaming cunt onto the rubber cock, but as I began lowering myself he pulled me further forward and edged the head of the phallus into the crack of my ass. With unerring certainty the dildo wormed into my anus and past the tight sphincter muscle. I felt every inch of that cock as it slid deep into my butt and I came even harder from the feeling of that hard shaft sinking deeply into me, rubbing my anal walls as it progressed. With superhuman strength, daddy pulled the two of us, mommy and myself, to the edge of the bed. He wrapped mommy’s legs around his waist to give her support as she wiggled and squirmed herself against the root in her cunt, then he pressed the bulbous head of this thick 9" cock between the lips of my cunt and with one thrust sank all of himself into me.

I realized later, to my secret shame, how wrong I had been during my daylong ordeal to have a single evil thought about my daddy. It occurred to me afterwards that daddy had matched my every frustration. He had been equal to all my mounting sexual tension and he had shared my almost uncontrollable need for release. During the entire day, daddy had not once fucked either Charlotte or myself. He hadn’t jacked off when the boy’s had fucked me and he didn’t cum all over me even though I begged him to do it. Daddy’s balls were swollen like two ripe plums. His thick cock was painfully erect and fiery red, the veins stuck from the bloated shaft. The head of his cock was engorged and purple. He grunted and moaned as he continued thrusting his cock into my vice like cunt. This was not fancy fucking. He was not pulling the shaft out and tickling my clit with the head, nor was he teasing me my rotating his hips to grind it to me. He was not sliding the shaft partially in, leaving only the head between my pussy lips before he would slide forward, varying speed and rhythm to stimulate my orgasm. No right then he was fucking me hard. He was pulling his cock back and banging forward into my already creaming cunt. My juice gushed around the shaft of his cock every time he pumped into me. As hard as he was fucking me, as desperate as I could feel he was to cum, I knew it would not be our longest fuck, but it was our best fuck so far.

Beneath me mommy was thrusting the dildo in and out of my ass. She had finally managed to grasp the cock in her cunt and was banging away at herself, matching each thrust into my ass with her own deep thrust into her cunt. I heard her begin wailing as an orgasm overtook her and I looked down to see the shaft of the dildo pulsing and thick white cream spurt out from around the tight seal of her cunt on the shaft. She was getting the dildo off inside herself, creaming her womb with the special cum sauce that the dildo manufactured within its hidden chamber. I myself had not stopped cumming from the moment of my first explosion. The sensation in my pussy would not abate and I felt as if I was going to pass out from the prolonged excitement. As it was, the sheer physical drain on me was so intense that for several days after the event I could barely walk without limping and cramping and my abdominal muscles were soar for weeks from the constant contractions of that night.

Daddy’s breathing had become a gasping roar and the sound of mommy wailing out her orgasm finally pushed him over the edge. He began banging his cock into me harder than even before. His pubis pounded against my clit with each heavy thrust. Suddenly I felt his cock swell thicker and he cried out as a thick wetness began filling me. Daddy was cumming inside me, filling my pussy with his sperm. I felt his cock contract once, twice, thick pulses of sperm flowed into me. Daddy grabbed my hand and yanked it down towards his cock just as he pulled out of my cunt with a loud sucking sound. He thrust forward and my hand was suddenly filled with his thick cock. I squeezed it tight, barely able to get my small hand around the girth of him, and stroked hard. Daddy’s sperm fountained up. A huge stream of sperm shot up high into the air, hanging momentarily before falling gravity took over and it fell down and forwards onto my tits. The thick sperm immediately soaked through the thin, transparent material of my baby doll exposing my hard nipple topped tits as efficiently as if I was a feature at some college bar wet T-shirt night. More of his sperm shot out. I literally felt as if I was sitting beneath some roman fountain as ropes of his cum splashed out onto my face and into my hair. I had never seen a man cum so much and so hard in my entire life. Daddy was screaming out in ecstasy, his voice harmonizing with mommy’s while she heaved and moaned beneath me. I was still cumming and between the feeling of daddy’s hot sperm covering my body and the feeling of mommy’s hot dildo banging into my butt hole, my over-stimulated system practically turned me inside out. I had become nothing more than one mind-shattering, hot, wet orgasm. All of my consciousness, all of my physical world collapsed into that one sense as if I had found the Zen essence of orgasm. It was a feeling to purely raw for me to contain any longer. I passed out then and there, falling backwards across mommy while daddy’s cock continued jetting ropes of his seed onto my tits and belly and mommy pounded my anus with the thick fake cock.

I can’t remember a single thing that happened after I passed out that night, though I know the three of us continued fucking long into the night. I awoke the next morning lying between my parents, safe and secure. My body was unbelievably sore, and would be for some time to come, and I was completely covered with dried sperm and pussy juice. Somewhere along the line the sexy little nighty had been literally torn off my body as if I had been raped. Mom, dad and I took a long hot bath later and it took about an hour of rubbing shampoo into my hair to get all the dried semen out of it. Unbelievably mom sucked dad off during the bath and I watched in awe as he covered her face with a thick frost of fresh sperm. I don’t think I will ever again be tempted to think I am better than mom is in any way. Daddy is mom’s husband and I am their daughter. As long as they keep fucking me, keep treating me like their loveable, perfect, kinky, nasty little baby slut, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

***Personal Note:

Hi. This is Mindy and what you have just read is a slightly fictionalized story of a real event that I narrated to my husband Tristan. Both my parents are now gone. They passed away in a terrible boating accident a few years ago. Tristan is my soul mate and I have no fear at all telling him about all the wonderful years I spent as my parent’s lover.

As Tristan has wrote out above, during my hot lesbian fuck with mommy that night I was under the impression that daddy was not watching us. I couldn’t have been more wrong. My unselfish dad allowed mommy to start my orgasm, an orgasm he had spent the entire day getting me prepared for, and while mommy was sucking my cunt, he was in the other room adjusting and focusing the network of cameras he had placed throughout our house. The entire fuck on their bed, from start to finish, was captured on video by his hidden camera. Tristan and I often watch that video as part of our lovemaking and I am now Tristan’s little slave slut.

Tristan is a very powerful master and the only man other than daddy who has made me spurt girl cum like a teenage boy shooting his first load. Beside the video of that night we have a trunk full of others shot at various times during my years with mommy and daddy. Of course Tristan and I have made many videos of our own. We share our videos with others at swing parties and through exclusive trading clubs. If you are ever lucky enough to see the video of that scene I described above, you’ll know your seeing me. It makes my pussy wet just thinking that you might one day stumble across it, make the connection, and know suddenly what I look like and exactly what I was feeling that day.

Lots of love. I’ll have Tristan write more for all of you soon.

* * * * *

More of Mindy adventures to come. E-mail me if you liked it and want to read more soon.

Tristan
Tristan
73 Followers