All Comments on 'Miniskirts & Boots'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Suite21menSuite21menabout 11 years ago
Clothes Turn Me On

Sexy clothes do make a hot woman hotter. I am always disappointed that when women reach a certain age, their choice of body coverings change to pant suits and other body hiding rather than enhancing outfits. It seems most beautiful women over forty get tired of the pantyhose, etc look and end up with looks being on the frumpy side. Another disappointing trend as this man gets older but desires to see more female curves and exposed body parts but his female contemporaries feel just the opposite. They might as well wear a burka. At least leave the eyes exposed.

Thanks for this glimpse of a hot woman in hot clothes. I just wish there were more women who would dress that way. I remember hot pants from back in the day. Whoo Wee! I also wish to know what they think when they dress hot and can see why male crossdressers go that way. "If they won't do it, I will!"

gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Only One Thing Missing!

To me, at least, this story is missing one thing: pantyhose! So, just skip the panties, and wear pantyhose, instead. Please give us, at least, a sequel, and hopefully, a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this! Thank you. I first noticed this style in high school when just a choice few wore it. Now in college it's more rare but on display at modeling sites. As one of the comments puts it Why do older attractive women give up? Worse, young women fail to appreciate their gifts and simply toss on the yoga pants and hoodies and that's that. My first taste of sexy dressing came with being a mascot for my sisters' goth and punk band. It's not my music but their boyfriends offered to pay me well at first, and told me, a Star Trek nerd, that I too could have "groupies". Well, it's not that wild yet but I quickly picked up on the vibe of sexuality and apparel. Boots, fishnets, chokers, hotpants, leather imitation, metal ornaments, lordy I never felt so "sexy" in my life. In the larger cities I found I actually could wear this publically---school, libraries, everywhere--- and get kudos like crazy. No paternity suits yet though. I do know many stunning and desirable older women but again what truly amazes me is how so many young women take their beauty for granted. It would require a lot less for them to toss on a denim miniskirt and basic boots than it does me to strap and buckle and tie myself into the Alternative Wardrobe and then unstrap and un buckle at the end of the day. Thank you for this wonderful tribute to the fabulous femme dynamic the miniskirt and boots combo. And as another comment put it, cheers for the legendary hotpants of the 70s too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...