All Comments on 'Minoan Vacation Ch. 02'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite stories on here! I love Cindy finding the black cock whore hidden inside her for so long.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Oh please!

"...he was motivated by more than mere money to have sex with her". Do tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You gotta think author's like this, and those who like the postings..

are residents of institutions for the emotionally corrupt. Further they have the emotional development of an 11-year old.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This what happens....

This what happens when the writer doesn't know how to get out of the trap he put himself in...So simple to end this story: The african muslim was a humanbomb and killed everyone in that building...The husband would be free of a whore...Anf he goes to Meca to thank Maome to be free...Please end this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story was fun until she degraded herself her husband , her kids and the vows she took when she got married. Hubby is a dummy who is allowing this from a distance but I'm sure he never thought she would allow herself to get pregnant. I don't like the way this story went . It had seemed like they were a loving couple that was gonna enjoy each other away from home but she just decided acting like a pig was worth more than her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exciting story

Love the slow build up to the climax of the wife's adventure. It is great when a woman rediscovered her sexuality, and has a husband who supports it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Was this a slip, or have you ditched your therapy?

Somewhere a mental institution has allowed a patient access to the Internet. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What might have been......

......a mildly interesting foray into a couple's experimentation with cuckolding was made into an annoying mess, due almost exclusively to your derelict abuse of the words "to" and" too"! While they sound the same when spoken, they have very different meanings.....and uses.

This confusion in your writing was so bad in spots, the story lost all meaning.

My god, man....it's just not that hard!

If it's beyond your capacity to get it right, try getting some editorial help. Even outside this forum, there is help if you want it.

Oh, sadly, I also thought the story was overly self-indulgent and trite...and not new or unique.

You seem to lack the imagination necessary to make a story interesting enough to carry your readers away into a realm of possibilities beyond their daily reach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

I'm finding this story quite interesting as it relates to my own marriage. During our engagement back in the 1970s I got cold feet and suggested we date other people just to make sure we were meant for each other. Idiot. LOL. I felt guilty about dating anyone else, my future wife screwed a couple of white guys and then went out with a black muslim, who we found out later had a black wife and a white concubine slave girl, and was looking to add my gal to his harem. My fiancee did not have sexual relations with this man, she became scared of the interracial aspect since it was the 1970s, and returned to me. I was both relieved since she returned to me and regretted that she did not take the chance to have a black cock ravish her. My fiancee, while dating these other men, kept in contact with me by phone and told me everything...and I do mean everything that happened. This awakened cuckold feelings, which ironically is all my fault as it was my idea to try dating other people.

We raised a family and are now empty nesters. Over the years my wife fantasizes about big, black cock increasingly and I have grown more into a cuckold, especially since reaching 60 and my verility has frustratingly decreased. My wife is a BBW with reddish-brown hair, assisted these days with chemicals from a bottle. Black men are attracted to my wife, and will approach her, even in public places like restaurants, and bluntly proposition her. She has declined these propositions but becomes quite excited, and enjoys telling me and others about being asked. One time in a restaurant with a group of friends and our grown up children a black man came over and wanted my wife to accompany him to a certain motel, she politely declined but was pleased with being propositioned. All I have to say is, "Big, black cock" and her pussy will lubricate. This excites the cuckold in me. But my wife gets scared about the reality and we have been in counseling over this issue. I have assured my wife that I would not 'push' her into a relationship, I wouldn't want the hassle of having to explain coercion in counseling, however I have told my wife that under the right circumstances she may actually want to cuckold me.

These days my wife cums on her black dildo, and will cry out that she's cumming on black cock. She will also tease me as a cuckold such as denying me intercourse two days before planning to meet our black bull (I can lick her pussy though), or will only paint her finger and toe nails red (my favorite color) for her lover. She has explained to me numerous times that she expects me to lick her lover's cum from her pussy if that ever happens, that is nonnegotiable. This may never happen because of concern over the consequences, but I have told my wife that I think she is vulnerable and if the right black man comes along she may submit since it is her greatest desire.

Great story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad

Please go home - your village is missing its idiot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You deserve only a very painful cancer

1*

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Yes,her husband could divorce

Yes,HER HUSBAND COULD VERY WELL DIVORCE if she would give birth to a black baby!And that WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO with the idiotical idea that "he would consider a wife to be a disposable commodity" because he was wealthy!WHAT A BULLSHIT!NO,this will have to do with the fact THAT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN UNFAITHFUL TO HIM and HE WON'T RAISE THE CHILD OF THE LOVER OF HIS WIFE!And,after he would divorce,HE WOULD FIND A NEW WIFE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM,if he would met another woman to fall in love with!THERE ARE PLENTY OF MEN who are remarrying themselves AT A QUITE ADVANCED AGE(even when they are old)!So,your twisted so-called darwinian logic,IT'S A TOTAL ABERRATION!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bull

Maybe the whore and her african guide will run into the Minotaur. That's a real bull for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous