Minoan Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The African chuckled triumphantly as he resumed pumping his penis into Cindy's vagina. He gradually picked up the pace until he was pummeling her cervix. It was painful, but strangely pleasurable. Cindy wondered if she had become a masochistic as well as an adulteress. She even reasoned that she should endure some pain as penance for her infidelity. The painful pummeling quickly brought her to another orgasm, then another and another.

The African's stamina was astounding. Her husband had never been able to last this long. Eventually; it became evident that the African's climax was imminent. "You need to pull out," Cindy reminded him.

A guttural grunt was the African's only response. The pace of his thrusting increased for a moment, then ceased. As the African remained motionless between her thighs, Cindy realized what was about to happen. "No! Don't! You'll get me pregnant she pleaded."

The African's only response was another, guttural grunt. Cindy was amazed that she could actually feel his semen surging against her cervix as his seed flooded her vagina. The realization that his sperm would inevitably reach her uterus provoked a forlorn, "no!" Unfortunately; the sensation of the Negro's enormous penis flexing and throbbing inside herb vagina as his testicles flooded her womb with his life-giving essence also provoked yet another orgasm.

The African chuckled triumphantly as he finished ejaculating inside the American tourist. "You like feeling my seed inside you."

"I asked you to pull out," Cindy complained.

"You also said that you were early enough in your cycle that you could probably get away with it."

"What happens if I get pregnant?"

"Then you take one of my children inside you back to America to live in the safety and comfort that I have never known," the African explained.

The African's Darwinian logic was compelling. It somewhat defused Cindy's anger. Given all of the dangers that her guide had survived and the hardships that he had endured, the primal urge to procreate would inevitably assert itself. Cindy actually felt flattered that the African considered her worthy to bear his child. She might be too old and too fat for him to consider her as a wife, but he was motivated by more than mere money to have sex with her. "What about my husband? He might divorce me if I give birth to a black baby."

"I think not," the African assured her. "You've been married to your husband for many years. He is reasonably successful, but not so wealthy that he would consider a wife to be a disposable commodity. He is getting to old to find a new wife. More importantly, he loves you enough to get his balls cut if you tell him too. Your husband will not divorce you. He might be upset for awhile if you gave birth to a black baby, but he would raise my child as if it were his own."

The African's almost brutal, Darwinian logic not only diffused Cindy's anger, it provoked her lust. She rationalized that in spite of her concern, she was early enough in her cycle that she should be safe. She also reminded herself that at her age, she wasn't as fertile as she once was and she has never been exceptionally fertile anyway. It usually took her and Carl at least a few months of trying for her to conceive. She reasoned that she could get away with being a bit reckless. However, the realization that she was flirting with the risk of pregnancy made her infidelity even more arousing.

With her decision made, Cindy bent down to take the African's ebony penis in her mouth. Even flaccid it was larger than Carl's. However; she was hopeful that she could properly perform fellacio on him. The sensation of his penis swelling to full erection in her mouth elated her. Although she was willing, even eager to bring her African to climax with her mouth, Cindy was elated when he pushed her away to position her on her hands and knees. This was not her favorite position. It had always seemed a bit to impersonal, almost degrading to her. Cindy and Carl normally didn't resort to using this position except when she was trying to conceive. It was exactly what she wanted.

The African rutted with her roughly. The verb "rut" described it perfectly. His vigorous thrusting pushed Cindy off the towel onto the course sand. The swaying of her pendulous breasts in response to his thrusting made their rutting seem even more degrading. She tried to keep her arms extended to spare her tender nipples, but the African pushed her down so that her breasts were mashed against the hot, sharp sand. Rather than complain, she reveled in the pain.

Cindy had expected that the African would be depleted, but his second ejaculation seemed to be even more forceful and copious than the first. She reveled in her insemination. The knowledge that the convulsions of her vagina were pumping his sperm deep into her womb only enhanced the pleasure of her final, prolonged orgasm.

When their tryst was for the moment over, the African packed their things. Cody was fearful that she was to exhausted to swim in the surf. She was elated when her African guide pointed out the barely discernible goat path that wound between the cliffs up the hill.

They had reached the olive grove before Cindy realized that they were still naked. Carl laughed at her as he retrieved her things from his duffle bag. She checked her cell phone to discover that Carl had sent her a text. The text was a selfie of Carl naked. She was shamed by the realization that his pale, flaccid penis was so small compared to her African guides member had been when semi erect. Her husband had texted: GLAD YOU FOUND AN AFRICAN GUIDE TO LEAD YOU TO THE NUDE BEACH. I WAS AGRAID THAT YOU WOULD BE EMBARRASSED OR OFFENDED IF I SUGGESTED IT. I CANT MEASURE UP TO HIM, SO I HOPE HE TREATS YOU TO A GOOD TIME!