Minute Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay together for a moment, their bodies heaving in unison with each intake of breath. After a few moments Susan wanted to get up, and as Tony moved off of her, she moaned slightly as she felt his cock pull gently out of her.

"That was wonderful Tony. You just stay here baby I have to get showered, but I'll be back in a little bit," Susan said as she softly kissed him and closed the door behind her as she left.

As Susan made hew way across the room to get her clothes, her mother came out of the closet and met her in the center of the room.

"How was it Sue," Tammie asked.

"Oh it was great mom! Now I know why he drives all the girls crazy," Susan giggled.

"You think I should try him," Tammie asked.

"Are you kidding? He is fucking amazing," Susan giggled again.

"Ok well give us about an hour will you," Tammie said

"Have fun," Susan said as she winked at her and made her way to the bathroom.

Tony laid back on the bed, closed his eyes and felt supreme contentment as the world slipped away and he began to feel the first advances of sleep coming on. Just as he was about to nod off, he heard the door open and close quickly.

"So are you ready for round two," he asked without opening his eyes.

"Well that depends on if you are" said Tammie as she looked down at him seductively.

"Aunt Tammie! What are you doing here," Tony said as he tried to cover up.

"Watching you fuck my daughter," she said as she began to slip out of her dress.

The 45 year old former colligate swimmer had kept her body in shape by getting in 25 laps a day at the local swim club and through her part time work as a personal trainer.You still have it girl he mused to himself as he looked over her long toned legs, tight hard behind and seductive hips. She had completely finished removing her dress now and stood before him in a tight black thong cut tightly around her luscious ass, and matching bra which looked overmatched trying to confine her 36 c breasts.


"Would you like to do the same to me," she asked as she stood before him.

The obvious tent that was formed as his cock grew between the sheets gave her the answer she was looking for.

"Well I guess you would," she laughed as she got in bed beside him.

"Aunt Tammie what about Susan," he said.

"It's my turn now baby," Tammie said as she kissed him.

Tony returned her kiss and then rolled on top oh her and began to make his way down her wonderful neck and to her magnificent chest and began to use his tongue on her nipples, through the thin fabric of her bra.

"Oh God baby....oh yeah.....oh...baby," she moaned as he continued to tease her.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he unclasped her straining bra, and her wonderful breasts sprang free. He then began to massage them gently, and pressing them both together, took a nipple in his mouth and began to suckle from her. She moaned deeply as she felt him gently bite and suckle from her nipple, while his hand continued to massage the other one.

"Oh Tony...oh so good baby...oh so good....... baby," she cooed as he continued his suckling. He began to kiss his way down to her stomach, while his hands continued to massage her swollen breasts. She inhaled sharply as she felt his mouth make it's way to her belly button and felt his tongue on her thong-covered mound. Slowly he began to manipulate his mouth and she moaned deeply as she felt his tongue push the fabric of her thong deeper into her soaking wet pussy.

He looked up at her and said "I want to taste you Tammie."

Her response, as she stared at him with her chest heaving looking through lust filled eyes, was to push his head hard into her crotch. He quickly tore away her thong and pushed his tongue deep into her dripping wet sex. He began to explore her pussy, his tongue pushing in deep and extracting her sweet nectar. He found her clit and began to suckle from it, while at the same time, swirling his tongue deep inside of her. He was feeding on her when he felt her legs clench around his head, and felt her arms pull his head harder into her.

"Oh God Tony baby! Oh...baby...oh please don't stop...oh God...oh yes...oh baby....oh yessssssss," she squealed as surge of pleasure erupted inside of her and she pushed him even further up inside of her.

He lapped up all of her juices that he could and then knelt up between her legs, as she laid with her eyes closed and chest heaving on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes, and seeing him kneeling before her, immediately locked onto his massive cock.

"Switch positions with me," she said as she quickly moved down toward the end of the bed.

Tony moved up and put his back on the headboard as Tammie quickly knelt back between his legs. She quickly grabbed his massive tool and stroked it a few times winking at him, and she noticed with much delight that it looked a little larger than her husbands. He moaned softly as she continued to stroke him, and as he gently stoked her hair, she looked him dead in the eyes and took him into her mouth. He moaned with delight as she began to work him harder and harder into her mouth, as he ran his fingers through her hair.


"Oh Aunt Tammi...oh I have waited so long for this baby....oh your so fucking good baby...oh God Tammie," he moaned as she continued her assault.

She began to suck harder as she felt him begin to tense, and forced more of his cock into her mouth. Faster and faster she went as he began to thrust up to meet her. She stopped and said "cum in my mouth... .let me taste you baby... let this girl taste you baby," then proceeded to go back down on him trying to force as much of him down her throat as she could. She began to deep throat him and heard Tony moan more and more. Then finally he grabbed her head and pulled it closer to him as stream after stream of hot cum went down her throat.


"Oh baby...Oh My God...oh ...oh God," he shouted as he exploded into her mouth.

She held him in a vice like grip until she had swallowed all of his seed, and then stoked him a few more times until he became hard in her mouth again. She stood up, and as he was lying back on the bed, she straddled him and said "I want you inside me right now baby."

He gripped her hips and moaned as she impaled herself on his pole. She squealed as she slid lower, feeling his cock stretch her inside to the limit, she moaned deeply as she felt the breath of his manhood fill her to capacity; and felt her heart begin to race as their pubic bones finally met. They lay motionless on top of each other, as his cock was buried deep inside of her, just trying to get adjusted to the new feel, then she slowly began to ride him.

Tammie threw her head back in the air and began to thrust herself harder into him, as his hands began to massage her breasts. She looked down at him and bent down to kiss him, while his hands now traveled around her firm ass.

Oh Yeah... ..Oh Baby... Yeah... .Oh ... ..Oh you're so fucking big... Oh Fuck me Tony," she cried as he continued to bury himself in her.

Inspired by her reaction he quickly rolled over until he was on top, and began to thrust her harder and harder, each time bring his cock full out and then thrusting into her with all his strength. She reached up and pulled his face to hers, and with her tongue in his mouth, tasted her juices. He moved his hands up to her breasts, and pushing them together, began to lick and gently bite each nipple. Tammie pulled herself up against him as hard as she could and began to kiss his earlobes and lick his neck, as he continued to piston himself into her.


"Oh ....oh yes," he cried.

"Oh Tony just shut up and fuck me!"

His hands gripped her hips harder and he began to slam himself into her harder to meet her thrusts. Harder and harder he pounded into her as she used her full weight to slam into him.

"That's it...that's what I want...that's my baby...harder...oh don't lose it baby...oh don't stop baby," she yelled as she felt his cock invade deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Oh Tony...oh baby...oh GODDDDDDD," she moaned as waves of pleasure washed over her and she experienced a sweet release of ecstasy.

Thunderous waves a pleasure erupted inside of her and she grabbed him and pulled him close to her as he continued to suckle from her breasts. He continued to pound her harder and harder until he felt his pleasure begin to over take him.
"Oh oh fuck....oh Tammi...oh babbbbbbbbyy," he moaned as he erupted deep inside of her.

She collapsed on top of him, and as they lay there coming down from their highs, she felt him begin to harden inside of her again. They had sex 2 more times that night and each one was more passionate than the one before, until eventually Susan made her way back from the shower and joined in.

After the second time Tony was spent and collapsed in the chair completely exhausted. Suddenly the door opened and Susan walked in all of her naked glory.

"Are you ready for me again baby," she cooed as she walked seductively toward him.

"Susan I am spent. I can't do anymore," Tony said.

"Oh no fair! Mom you said you would leave some of him for me," Susan cried.

"I'm sorry baby," Tammie replied.

"Well the least you can do is help me out," Susan replied.

"Mommy get him hard for me again," Susan said as she pointed at Tony's flaccid cock.

"Ok baby," .

He was flaccid now, but still looked much larger than her husband did to her. She stared hungrily at his cock through lust filled eyes and was consumed by the passion to posses it. She left the bed and walked slowly and seductively toward him. My God she looks sexy he thought to himself, as he saw her coming to him with her large breasts swaying and her slick-covered belly and legs.

His cock at full attention, she lightly kissed him on the mouth then slowly kneeling down in front of him, took him into her mouth for the second time.

"Oh yeah baby," he cried as she slowly pumped him in and out of her luscious mouth.

Suddenly he stopped her and pulled her up to him. He lovingly suckled from one of her nipples as he slowly turned her around and said "He is all yours baby."

Susan quickly replaced her mother and took up position in front of Tony. Her beautiful behind was mere inches from his face, and his cock grew to historic proportions as she seductively wiggled her behind in front of him..

"Oh Susan I don't know if I can," he said.

"Just relax and leave everything to Susie baby," she said as she stood up with her back toward him and lined her pussy up over his cock.

She then dropped down slowly sinking every inch of his massive cock into her pussy. She had never felt so full as her pussy stretched to accommodate this massive alien invader. Tony leaned back further, wrapped his arms around her, and began to massage her breasts. Susan leaned back onto of him and braced her feet on the end of the bed, and then proceeded to raise and lower herself as he thrust from below.

"Oh Yeah... ..Oh Baby... Yeah... .Oh Tony ... ..Oh you're so fucking big... Oh Fuck me Tony," she cried as he continued to bury himself in her.

Oh God Tony," she cried as she felt him thrust up deep inside of her.

She moved her hands to his knees and began to push herself up and drop herself down with her full weight, causing his cock to thrust into her deeper and deeper each time. Tony moved his hands down to her lovely hips and grabbing on, guided her lovely ass down on his cock.

"Oh Susie....baby your so fucking good....honey your so fucking good...oh baby...oh Susie," he said as he continued to pound into her.

She was forcing herself back against him as hard as she could, and each time felt his cock go higher and higher into her. As Tony continued to thrust upwards, Tammie came next to him, and while licking his earlobe, began to whisper in his ear.

""Fuck her Tony. Fuck her like you love her baby. Fuck her like you want to put a baby in her. C'mon Tony you know you want to," Tammie whispered.

Inspired by aunt Tammie Tony picked up the pace and was now almost lifting Susan off his cock, and dropping her back down on it. Waves of pleasure were beginning to form in Susan and attempting to muffle the scream she knew she would make, she bit her lip and covered her mouth. Slowly she could feel the release coming and building like a 5-alarm fire, and when Tony reached around and rubbed her clit one last time she knew she reached her breaking point.

"Oh Tony... oh... yeah Babbbbbbbbbbbbbby," she came with a momentous release that caused her to shake and her eyes to tear.

Tony felt her pussy constrict around his shaft and his release also came

"Oh Susie... Oh Baby... .Oh... Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd," Bobby cried as he reached his orgasm with a tremendous ferocity and stream upon stream of his seed launched deep in her womb.

She collapsed back on top of him and as they lay together she turned her neck to kiss him and run her fingers through his hair. After about 10 minutes she got up and an audible plop sounded when his cock came out of her pussy.

Tired and exhausted beyond belief the three of them fell into a deep sleep on the bed, and in the morning Tony awoke to find his beautiful cousin on his right side and his beautiful aunt on his left. After having a shower and breakfast he returned home with the promise of visiting again real soon.

A few months later at Tony's highschool graduation party Tammie and Susan eventually got him alone again and told him they had some news.

"Well what is it," Tony said as he looked at both of them with lust in his eyes.

"Well Tony do you remember that night at the family reunion few months back," Susan began.

"Hell yes it was the greatest night of my life. Do you guys want to do it again," he asked with 18 year old bravado.

"Well Tony something happened there," Tammie said.

"I know it was great. You guys gave me the best night of my life," he countered.

"No Tony you don't understand," Tammie continued.

"What don't I understand," Tony said?

"Well there is no easy way to tell you this," Susan said.

"Look stop beating around the bush and tell me," he said.

"Tony you are going to be a father," Tammie said.

"What your pregnant," Tony said looking at Susan.

"Yes I am Tony," Susan responded.

"And so am I," Tammie chimed in.

"Holy Shiiiihhhhhhh," was as far as he got before the blood cut off to his brain and Tony feinted.

12