All Comments on 'Miracle Man'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
daiv42daiv42about 12 years ago
Very Nice

I liked it.

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
Nice Story

I am a bit skeptical about a man like Robbie being able to accept Katie after seeing her have a threesome with his barn mates.

Knowing someone is sowing wild oats is one things, actually witnessing it is another, seeing a threesome is just not normal. It doesn't gel with the rest of the character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
as always Stang

Nice job

kuddos

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NO MIRACLES INVOLVED

just good sense, good morals, good upbringing and personal prides. TK U MLJ LV NV and an innate abillity to do whats right. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You really do hate first wives don't you?

Robbie could not bear to see Heather with one man BUT he decided to become the Miracle Man for a whore who had 2 men embedded in her? A whore who had multiple men, who slept around, a whore who did not do an honest day's work herself, WHO STOLE money just to pretty herself up a bit, and so forth. YET she ends up with Heathers husband who had no compassion for her, no humility for her, who did not LOVE her at all and who basically threw her away WHEN SHE MADE A MISTAKE. Where is the justice?

Katie was the town's bicycle: anyone and everyone had ridden her. She had multiple men in her life and she gave away herself everytime, all the time! Even when she decided that Robbie was her Miracle Man she just had to have 2 cocks in her as a farewell gift to them?? So much for Respect and Honest.

As for Robbie he turned out to just be a wimp: his holier than thou attitude toward Heather but accepted Katies whoring ways?

SS, I know you hate first wives but surely you can see the errors of your ways. You always give the seasoned whores a better ending. You help them to redeem themselves, so it doesn't matter if they fuck a hundred guys, you help them find their "one true love" . But when a wife messes up, when she reveals her humaness and her mistakes you just destroy her. She doesn't get a second chance: there is no chance for redemption. Why is this?

If I was not so upset I woud rate this a 5 but because you have shown no mercy to the first wife, this story doesn't even get a rating. This is even more sad because you are an excellent writer, the best on Lit and my favourite but I cannot condone your own injustice yet again. So SS, your excellent story does not even get a 1 because of your injustice and cruelty against Heather.

bali306bali306about 12 years ago
what with you and first wife

i have almost all of story where most of your first wife are alway dum why is that so. you know what 70% women are far better knowleged and good in handling family problem than men so pls change the way you write it and what you show first mairrage the men fall for lust and second alway romance in reality it hardly happen to guy you show in the story even if look like brad pit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Over an hour

For well over an hour I have sat and read this story. I only masturbated once and that is why I come on this site. Your story was moving, it kept my attention and it made me question a lot of my own actions. I'm a slut too, but I do it mainly because I don't like saying No to people and I like making others happy.

Unlike Katie, I know no one will ever love me so I don't expect more than that. It was good to imagine for just a moment that pretty sluts may be loved in the end. Great story. I'm a professional writer and this one was the best I've read so far on here.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Fun Fantasy

No use analyzing how stupid people were or who is the bigger sinner, just sit back and enjoy the story.

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
A Great Read

A very nice story great work once again Stang 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
As Always

This story had me from the start, a very good read and so SS06.

Thanks

Toylover52

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Sad

The comment by the anonymous slut who feels no one will ever love her strikes me as really sad. She lives her life with no self respect and feels that she is not worthy of another persons love and respect. Why do people do this to themselves? I used to love a woman just like her. She couldn't accept my love because she didn't love herself. SAD...

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
An excellent insight into the con game of "big time" religion.

But poor Robbie will still be stuck with a slut.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 12 years ago
Thanks

for sharing a great read! It's amazing you are able to produce top notch stories week after week -- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what a crock

I can't believe I read the whole thing, but I kept thinking maybe the protagonist would get wise.. Reminds me of a Disney movie? How's that you say? What, you can't hear the seagull's flapping around singing "Mine! Mine! Mine!"? I'm guessing you're still lamenting the fact that women can now vote; you obviously believe they are a possession rather than a fellow human being. Get a little respect for the fairer sex and try to write something with some value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

For a really good plot, you certainly figured out how to fuck the characters up!!

I mean it's just awesome how you got Robbie to dump one whore and end up with a much bigger one! The line about fucking all the frogs until you find your prince is vaguely interesting, but ultimately stupid. I mean really, she couldn't have him so she went to her bed and fucked the other two guys together and pretended it was him? Really? What's she gonna do in one or two years time when she's randy and he's exhausted with no energy to deal with her? She gonna hold a gangbang on his bed, and pretend it's him again? Or better yet, what's she going to do when she gets really pissed at him for any reason at all? Can't wait to see how she deals with that!!!

And really, did you really have to make Heather quite so fucking retarded? Seriously man, give your readers some credit.

The part of the story though, and I'll be honest with you, I did actually like most of it, but the part that annoyed me the most I think, was the way he treated Heather when he saw her before she died. Robbie was a fucking coward. There is no excuse for such pathetic behaviour. Ever. His walking away without saying anything to her particularly after seeing how fucked up she was beyond cruel. It was a gutless act of terrified 11 year old girl. A fucking monster would have behaved with more civility.

Your plots are getting pretty good overall though and I do appreciate the effort you're putting into your writing. This one was one of your better stories, but I thought it only fair to point out the few things about it that I felt could have made a dramatic difference in its presentation.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not really enjoyable.

The stuff about the preacher was spot on. The thing about the very pregnant woman, drinking, doing drugs, and having STD's but having a healthy baby was a real stretch. How many wives has Stang killed off in his stories? Well, at least it wasn't a cement truck. SS06 has a solid base in LW with those that need to see the cheating wife die or at least suffer untold horrors. For the rest of us, it gets a little old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ultimatey, A Disappointment

I enjoy SS06's stories because he is a good writer, and infuses his work with humor and generally quality dialogue.

The problem, as several earlier commenters pointed out, is his characters. In the classic SS06 story, the wife is written not only as utterly clueless, but as comically selfish and unselfaware. There is humor in this, but it does get old, especially when the husband is so perfect (but has to get his revenge!). And of course the hot woman who appears out of nowhere to pick up the pieces.

Usually, I wind up hating the husbands, who come across as shockingly self-righteous, and feeling sorry for the wife, who has been written as a clown.

This story, while it had some similarities, had more promise, I thought. Heather came across somewhat sympathetically, at least, as a young, inexperienced woman who got manipulated by the preacher. Robbie, of course, fled, which I usually don't like), but at least there was a genuine reason to have sympathy for Heather, not just because SS06 wrote her grotesquely. When the pregnancy emerged, I thought, finally, the male character would be forced into tough choices, into some sort of compromise, into dealing with the imperfections in himself and in his wife.

But alas, it was not to be. Heather conveniently dies, leaving his son alive, and Robbie with the hot pick-up-the-pieces woman who is thrilled to raise the child as her own without the inconvenient interference of the child's mother. Robbie gets his kids, the hot babe, an adoptive family on an idyllic farm to settle into without having to make any of the difficult decisions that come with real life.

SirThopasSirThopasabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

This genre would pretty much be dead without you, anymore.

Jealousy is not usually a flattering color on me, but i will admit to wishing i could produce the material with your consistency and speed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Today's women.

Women in the US and the rest of the Western world are no longer the shy and retiring virgins that everyone expected them to be just 50 years ago. I do a lot of traveling around the world, mostly Europe, Canada, US, etc, and I live in a university town. It has been years since I have encountered a virgin among the high-school/college/grad-school crowd. These young women want to and do experience life these days as much as the young men and sow their wild oats with the same enthusiasm and are not ashamed about wanting and enjoying sex. From current research it has been determined that even in middle school (even before high school) oral sex among the kids is as common as the good night kiss after a date was common a couple generations ago. The sex genie is out of the bottle and is not going back no matter how much the phony lying preachers preach and brow beat.

All said and done, these liberated young women still get married, raise children, and maintain a family, except they are not averse to divorce and finding someone else if the marriage does not work. That is how life is today and nobody's approval is required.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Fiction Imitates Art

I read the story through, and as usual, liked it immensely. Like a lot of people, I've seen the worst of supposed "men of God." It's both amazing, and at the same time disgusting, to see them happily doing things that would make a whore blush while mouthing scripture. This is not to say that I'm overly cynical. I've been in the presence of a not insignificant number of ministers who are real men of faith and who make this world a better place for their efforts. As I said, I'm not cynical, I'm just a realist.

The response to this story was mixed. I've seen the commentary of the detractors, and it seems to revolve around two central themes. The first being that Robbie is overreacting, that he 's being much too hard and unforgiving on his heretofore loving wife. According to these readers, his hard heart should have melted for her when he saw the state she had fallen to in her sorrow and desperation. The second attack front concerns the character of Katie. She is, according to the detractors, a woman of loose morals. Robbie is, in effect, trading a whore for a whore.

Let us deal with the first attack up front. Infidelity is a hard thing to deal with, and I speak from experience. It's bad enough when said infidelity results from an emotional entanglement that goes over the line. In this case, it's even worse. The infidelity is a casual, frivolous thing. It was done for monetary gain. To add insult to injury, there is the barely hidden implication that it will continue until Robbie can be man enough to be the provider that his wife expects. This would be a heart wrenching and devastating blow to any man's self respect. This woman further reveals her selfish nature toward the end of her life. She is carrying the child of the man she purports to love and wants desperately to regain his love. Rather than find employment and turn her life around while this transpires, she makes the rather incredible decision to prostitute herself. We even see her using street drugs to deal with her loss. Do we see her being concerned about the effects these two decisions are going to have on her unborn baby? Does she not realize that she is driving the wedge yet further between her and the man she allegedly loves? What a selfish and ignorant woman! No sane man would have the slightest regret in dumping her ass ASAP.

Now let us deal with the relationship between Robbie and Katie. As we have already seen, many are hardened toward her rather loose sexual mores, and are not inclined to believe it possible for her to find love and a monogamous relationship. On this subject I must throw the bullshit flag. It has happened on more than a few occasions. The women I bedded after my first divorce were legion. Yet, on beginning my relationship with my present wife I've remained with her faithfully for nearly twenty five years. It is not the least rational to expect that the same could happen to Katie. The true character of the young woman is further reinforced by her acceptance of her husbands son, a responsibility not a few women would run from.

I am most fascinated by the overall religious theme of this story. On the one hand we have represented for us a false Godliness, where morality is a thin veneer on the surface. We see this in the evangelist and the lack of love and forgiveness for their daughter in Heather's parents. On the other, we see a kind of redemption story. Katie's life is transformed by Robbie's love, much like the Biblical tale of Jesus and the fallen woman. Let us not fail to look at the characters of Dan and his wife, who take Robbie into their home and allow him to heal, the very essence of loving charity. I felt this story was a great effort for those who dug deep enough to enjoy the message it had to teach us. It was a revealing look into the sometimes dark and disturbing nature of those who profess religion and deny it by their actions. It's also an uplifting glimpse of those who let their actions speak a great deal more loudly than their words. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Robbie is a self-righteous prick

Let's see, Heather fucks for food, clothing and shelter which Robbie interprets to mean she doesn't really love him. Katie 'falls in love' with Robbie and does a 3some for kicks which Robbie takes to mean -- what?

Would you say that Robbie was somewhat self-righteous? Katie is a fool for casting her lot with someone who could as coldly and cruelly treat another human being like he did Heather in the 'hospital'. He makes me sick. Women in Afghanistan are treated better than he treated Heather.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great writing, just not a great hero

I still think that compassion and forgiveness are greater measures of a hero that the capacity for revenge. Where was his righteousness while stealing money from the church and condemning his ex-wife to poverty, illness and ultimately death while he enjoys his stolen millions. He ends up no better than Jimmy and should be in the same jail cell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Sometimes, I get the feeling that you have a negative view on women. Maybe you were burned in a previous relationship, but whatever the reason, most of your stories involve the woman cheating with absolutely no chance of forgiveness on part of the man. Statistically speaking, more married men cheat than married women do. Sometimes, when a wide does say she is sorry, she really is sorry, but in so many of your stories, you never give them a chance to fight for their marriage. Just have the husband flea and find someone else.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

From an artistic point of view, great story. The views on the hypocrisy that is fundamental Chritians is eye opening as well as the nature of people just want to turn a blind eye on the behavior of their leaders. Yet, I felt like you were going overboard with many of your views. Yes there are Christian leaders who are like Jimmy, but even speaking as a non-Christian, he is blip. The vast majority of Chrisitans I know are good people who go out and help others. Being from the south side of Chicago, I see plenty of Christians who volunteer in homeless shelters, food banks, tutor kids of drug addicts and gang members. There will always be bad apples among the crowd, but just because of that does to mean all are like that bad apple.

cohibaIVcohibaIVabout 12 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I look forward to Thursdays.

Don't know about some of these criticisms. To beleve them, Robbie is either a self-righteous prig for dumping Heather, or a chump for choosing Katie. Some of these comments are valid, some strike me as folks just trying to stir the pot.

I have in the past wondered about how ss06 treats female characters, but I didn't feel that here. Betty is the most positive character in the story,and is a obvious model of what Katie could turn out to be. Robbie chooses her and it is a sign of his growth. Heather and Robbie's love is an immature love. Yes, heather fucks for food (she thinks), but how many times do we hear that she and Robbie are ahead of other couples their age? This indicates how wrong she is.

I thought it was one of your best in a long time. Keep it up. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Miracle Man

SS06, This truly is your type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Miracle Man

SS06. To say the least, your writing is habit forming. I can hardly wait for each weeks submission. I have been racking my brain trying to flesh out my own story, and it seems so easy for you! Makes me more than a bit jealous!

RadarNav

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Comment

My comment isn't really on the story which I enjoyed thank you StangStar and MTB. It's on the comments. I wonder sometimes whether some of us ever read them. A few weeks back there were comments on Stang's male characters being too perfect, his last few protagonists have been far less perfect, they've made bad decisions, worse choices etc. the same is true of the new women in their lives. Katie is far from perfect but according to the example provided by her mother she may be someday. My last comment is for all of the truly misguided ones out there who think that Stang's stories are anti women. If he hated women, why would his male characters all end up with another better woman? There are a lot of the LW writers who just sent the guy off alone, truly hating women and never wanting another one after they burn their first or second wife. In those stories there is never a positive female character shown. In this story we got 4 great women and only one bad one.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

To tell the truth, I had gotten kind of tired of your stories, as they seemed too much alike. This one in my opinion is one of your best and I think the ending was just about perfect. OK, maybe too perfect, but hey, it's an erotic story site and it looked like pretty good literature given some of the other stuff submitted for publication. Lots of moralizing and good advice being handed out by people and I loved the TV preacher character because it reminded me of some I have seen in the past that aren't doing that gig any more, because they are in jail, or disgraced.

The confession by Katie that she fell in love with him and "found her miracle man" just by seeing him sleeping on the couch is a bit of a stretch and I would have preferred a slower realization of the magnetic attraction of love. But, it is your style, you write your characters in black and white and the reader has no trouble seeing where people stand in the story line. However, I must admit that Rhonda fooled me a bit and I liked where she ended up.

There is something that confuses me just a little. He could not accept Heather having sex with the preacher man and I can see that happening. Then Katie comes along and she is spreading her legs quite a bit and even has sex with the two farm hands on his own bed. Her justification for that was it was OK as it meant nothing and it was the last time and she only wanted Robbie. But when you boil it down, there is not much difference between the two women, except he was married to Heather. I do think you chose an easy way out of the Heather problem, by having her die. In real life he would have had to deal with an embittered Mother who had at least partial custody of the child, while he tried to keep Katie happy.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Good tale

A long one, but I got hooked.

As usual, the love-at-first-sight thing is sort of silly, and the cheating wife was profoundly stupid.

One interesting thing was the conversation early on between Rhonda and the wife-the concept of hubby being such a moral guy that he could forgive a lot in others, but could not forgive that kind of betrayal in someone he loved. Well said.

I thought hubby's reflections on not wanting his child raised by his deceased wife's parents because they were unwilling to support their daughter, right or wrong, was pretty hypocritical considering his abandoning her during her time of need, right or wrong. But, whatever.

I actually felt bad for the cheating wife, she just couldn't get out from under.

Entertaining SS06 story.

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
SS06 is the MAN !

Another outstanding story by the man! Stang I love your work. Keep'em comin.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I Always Like Your Stories, & This One Is Like One of Those Idiotic Teenage Dramas on ABC Family

Where the teenagers all seem to have unprotected sex & then get pregnant, while the families look the other way & raise the babies for them so the kids can go to parties & whatever. Anyway, this tale had that feel, and it flowed until the end; where you seemed to go off the deep end to prove ABC Family wrong & smite all of the "bad" people. I guess I just don't enjoy stories where the cheating spouse is left to a tortuous existence & a tragic, fatal, disease-ridden conclusion. Would have preferred to see Heather & child returned with Robbie to the farm to rehabilitate (in their own cottage) while Robbie pursues his relationship with Katie (although that also appeared doomed to fail.) Also, your ending really makes the Preacher the winner in this struggle.

Still, I really enjoyed reading this story; keep it up!

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Thursday!

It's Thursday! I can expect another SS06 Story. I wasn't disappointed. Whew, it took a long time to read. Well worth it though.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Oh, I Almost Forgot...

I can't believe Robbie never did the body work or paint on the Mustang...What Were You Thinking?!!!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
If you do not like them you do not read them.

@ Sidney43 On the SOL (storiesonline.net) there are story types. as stroke stories, where there are not any story flow only pure sex scen. I read more than 10000 stories on many collections, so for me the STROKE STORIES MUCH BORING. When I started reading stories, I read them because they were new for me, but now BORING to read stroke stories. Viagra would be taken for me make me read those stroke stories with interest. For me a good story will have past background of the characters, there are longer plote good character development (or very good sometime humorous short time twist in a sort Consequence story) If you prefer stroke stories, you MUST READ THEM and you must avoid the CONSEQUENCE STORIES. In the willing cuckold stories comment parts Anon posters tell consequence story fans not to read willing cuckold stories. I am a not Anon Consequence story fan tell those who do not like consequence (or TLW) stories YOU DO NOT READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I like those erotic stories which are character developtmen, eleborating good plot and there are adoring positive characters . I offer reading an excellent Sci Fi & Fantasy story on SOL storiesonline.net from Al Steiner "Aftermath". That story was voted by erotic story Athors to be the best story at all and for me was excellent erotic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Great tale

Masterful story. Maybe not quite enough Mustang, but WTF. Difference between K8 and Heather is not WHAT, but whether promises were broken! I agree that death was a bit stretchy and overly convenient. Marvelous read. Tracing Heather after she left would have been a chore, but Rhonda had resources AND knew about the pregnancy and Rob's paternity.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing these Gems

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Maybe

Maybe you can turn a whore in to a housewife. Katie may have canged her ways, but i'd be highly cautious. Her threesome would have weighed heavily on my mind. Heather was just stupid.Forrest Gump said "stupid is as stupid does." That fits Heather exactly. She definitely turned from a housewife to a whore.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 12 years ago
Great One

Really great story. Well written and kept my attention all the way through. Perhaps the ending came a little quickly but what the hey. Liked all the revenge except for poor Heather dieing. There had to be a way for him to get his son from her though so that way worked as well as any other.

As for Katie being a Slut/Whore and not wife material I ask all the ones out there who feel that way to stop and think a minute or two...OK, NOW, what's the difference between her doing like she did and a lot of the young men who fuck everything they can get their dicks into until they get married. She had as much chance of "going straight" as they did. Most men don't really care too much about what their wife did BEFORE they married her (unless it is REALLY bad like she was ACTUALLY a paid whore or a criminal). Many men screw around as much as Katie supposedly did so...

Of course I know it is just a story and a very well written one at that. Take it for what it is, enjoy it and embrace the romance and the characters.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Every single comment is correct.

It is a good story.

Rob was an inconsistant character

Kate was a whore

Heather deserved sympathy

Her death was too convienient

There needed to be less Mustang (wait...I'm sure that was a comment somewhere...I'm sure I'll find it somewhere)

It was a bit contrived.

Slut + Baby deserves more sympathetic hearing then Slut + guy + guy ON HIS OWN BED. I don't care how big her tits were.

It was still a good story (I know, I said that before...)

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I just don't believe that a judge can take a child away from a parent.

Not unless there was a finding of child endangerment. That part was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
protagonist

SS has yet to figure out how to write a convincing one but he is trying. What I like about this author is his commitment to writing; those of us who do it (for a living or for kicks) understand the key to success is devoting time to the craft. Feedback from this site can't be expected to realistically help improve his craft but his perseverance and determination will.

Why does he struggle to write a convincing male lead? Because rationalizations and justifications feel like hypocrisy and self righteousness when the character is rewarded without obtaining enlightenment. Making things right, self sacrifice, grace, are part of taking responsibility and signs of maturity that readers want to see develop in a character as the story progresses.

On a site like this, most comments and votes are based solely upon revenge or reconciliation which does nothing to help his writing. The journey the writer takes us on transcends cities and countries he travels, the journey of the character as he matures and discovers himself is what inspires the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank god!

It's nice to read StangStar06's gems because it's so much better than wading through the incessant wimp-assed cuck crap that is churned out here on a regular basis.

Richie4110Richie4110about 12 years ago
Great story sounds like someone in Louisiana

I always look forward to your stories. This one seemed to combine the characters of Jimmy Swagert, James Baker, and Hubbard into that one sanctimonius letch. I find the story totally believable in a novel way.

I gave you a 5 and look forward to your next tale.

Thank you.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Nice Read.

Thanks for sharing.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Good Story

Old Jimbo was slicker than eel shit. Until he slipped in it.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Congratulations

Stang man, you have to be feeling proud with 46 comments as of this time. To write a story that gets that many comments, many of them a bit detailed is a feather in your cap as an author. Your readers know your work and care enough to criticize your characters and your development of them.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't see how you do it

How in the world do you turn out so many stories? It is not like they are second rate either, they are good, well thought out stories, one a week for forever. You can't have a life, you must be sitting in some dark cave with a pc typing away 24 / 7.

Thanks, but really you need a break!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Story

Loved It

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Deserves 10 stars

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 12 years ago
Well written entertaining story, but

in the end he traded one whore for another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really, that was your solution

Kill her off in childbirth, which conveniently gets her out of the way and makes sure he gets custody. Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Right on target

I liked this story! The people seemed real to me. Things in my life were in many ways the same. Nothing goes as planned and work out for the best.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another gem

well wriiten, a shame for heathers demise,robbie could have given his baby mother some help,her parents like so many born again cannot see the light of day.i wonder what god they pray to.who is without sin should cast the first stone.

cloacascloacasabout 12 years ago
Didn't like the story, here's why

1. The man's absolute inability to put aside his stupid pride means the woman died. She died. This means she'll never know her child. It means the child will never know its mother. Pride is a sin.

2. His unbending pushes her into absolute degradation. Why is that so enjoyable to readers? More specifically, what the fuck is wrong with male readers that they get off on this kind of cruelty? Why can't he at the very minimum help the woman out?

3. He's presented as some sort of paragon when he's a selfish bastard. Selfishness is not a virtue. He's as bad as the douchebag minister except his self-righteous bullshit is real.

4. I'm sick of the trite storyline in which the guy's pride is wounded and miracle of miracles he always ends up with a hotter girl who really, really loves him ... and it takes a week or a month tops. That is so far from reality it is beyond Pluto.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
Pearls before swine.

I think that is an appropriate comment on so many levels.

I expect shallow comments by the negative anons. But, I am really disappointed in some of the comments from authors that I have respected. Cloacas says the storyline is trite and doesn't understand how we can like bastard Rob. Wow, we kept asking StangStar for a less than perfect hero. Guess we got one didn't we?

And now You want to lump this story in with the simple minded L.W. revenge stories? If you do, you didn't really read the story.

Seriously, Heather caused the pain and she reaped the consequences. More severe results than anyone should receive to be sure. Was Rob bastard? Yep. Should he have been stronger and manned up? Yep! Were her parents worthless? Yep!

In real life both Rob and Heather's parents would have to live the rest of their lives knowing that they let her die.

Stories in this genre should create drama and suspense. They should create controversy. So if you can't handle that, you shouldn't read them. Or only read authors who you know will focus only on revenge or reconciliation aspects. That you can stay with the stories that don't require thought and you can stay in your "Happy Place".

The number of messages exposed by this story is what makes it great.

For me this was one of your best. Those who don't have any depth won't get, but who cares?

I think you purposely telegraphed her death from the scene where he learned she was pregnant and did nothing to help her. The ending allowed for the strongest message you could have about cheating. No one ever truly wins and everyone feels the pain.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
CLOACAS...I had NO idea you are this fucking stupid.

Lets review your comments... You wrote :

"....1The man's absolute inability to put aside his stupid pride means the woman died. She died. This means she'll never know her child. It means the child will never know its mother. Pride is a sin."

dude... so is being STUPID and boy you are clueless. The person who KILLED heather was ....HEATHER . The story makes it very clear that after she could not find Robbie after she found out that she was pregnant with his child ... SHE is the one that turned to booze and drugs and whored herself out. To place the blame of her actions on robbery when he was nowhere around her and out of her life is absurd.

* * * * * * * * * *

........"2. His unbending pushes her into absolute degradation. Why is that so enjoyable to readers?"........

It did? How do you know this ? are you SERIOUSLY telling us that anytime a husband walks out of ANY marriage where the wife cheats ... then whatever happens to the wife/ ex wife is the Husband's fault?

dude did your balls dropp off?

* * * * * * *

........." More specifically, what the fuck is wrong with male readers that they get off on this kind of cruelty? Why can't he at the very minimum help the woman out? ..."

I am tempted to ask WHY do YOU get off on being stupid?

* * * * * *

"........3. He's presented as some sort of paragon when he's a selfish bastard. Selfishness is not a virtue. He's as bad as the douchebag minister except his self-righteous bullshit is real. ........"

So according to YOU .... a married man who expects his wife to be faithful is as bad as bullshit preacher who has fucked numerous women and has damaged or destroyed numerous marriages?

what planet are you living on Cloacas?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
SS06 is anti women? There are a LOT of really fucking stupid readers out there...

CONSIDER

1. after 56 comments I have yet to see any reader focus on the KEY aspect of what happened early in the story between Robbie and Heather. In the scene where Robby confronts Heather about WHY she is fucking the preacher ... Heather directly states that she is going to continue to fuck the preacher and get Money from him...

..."What you saw today is going to get my car fixed so you don't have to keep coming out there to pick me up. Robbie, you're not a child. **** Can't you understand that we can improve our lives this way?**** It doesn't cost us anything and it'll be like money in the bank."...

Yet in all the reviews from the IDIOT readers ....this point is never mentioned. Numerous readers accuse Robbie of overreacting.... and that may be a valid point. BUT in every instance the readers who have accused Robbie of being a self prick and arrogant asshole ... have ALL overlooked and / or ignored the implicit threat or promise made by the wife

Which is this: .

I... the wife... have decided that we can improve our standard of living if I fuck other men. YOU the husband are not a good enough provider and you... The husband have no say in what goes on with my pussy.

And the readers are complaining that Robbie is the asshole .. REALLY????!??

Some of you people are really REALLY stupid. Like TEA party stupid

*-*-*-*-*

2 The argument that SS06 is anti woman is so absurd that I am and tempted to find out which anonymous reader is this pathetically fucking stupid and take some sort of action to ensure that their stupid Genes s don't continue into the next generation of humans. The most one could argue is thatSS06 might .. ...MIGHT ....have a problem with 1st marriage wives. His stories are filled with numerous examples of strong independent intelligent moral women.

How is character of BETTY is NOT a strong sexy ntelligent powerful woman ? How is the character of RACHEL is not a strong sexy intelligent Powerful and appealing women?

Some of you people are really REALLY stupid. Like TEA party stupid.

*-*-*-*

2. If we look outside of actual plot itself and ignore the question as to whether not somebody like Robbie would actually hook up with and eventually marry Katie... the fact that the author wrote the story in such a way that Katie's actual sex life is NOT being held against her in the final outcome. Yet again if you read many the comments the rage against Robbie is so strong it would appear that some of these readers are unaware that Robbie did end up marrying Katie.

So again that begs the question.... How does one make the charge that SS06 and or Robbie are anti woman when the male chauvinist standard on woman's sexuality is NOT in play in this story?

The one criticism which I do sort of agree with is that Robbie decides to hook up with Katie. At first glance it seems a little odd ... especially given Robbie's reaction to seeing Heather fuck the bullshit preacher. Yes Katie was hooking up with a lot of guys when Robbie arrived into her life... but it must be kept in mind that she was not married to Robbie.. When she became serious she STOPPED fucking around.

Moreover this point goes back to the charge that if SS06 was truly anti woman he probably would write Robbie as a character that totally rejected Katie because at pne point in ehr life she was sexually promiscuous or and active

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Looks like HIV has been

hitting the sauce again. Cloacas is a good writer who took time out of his day to provide valuable feedback to a fellow writer who appreciates it. Harry is a drunken buffoon roundly ridiculed for his belligerently psychotic rants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't overthink the anti woman thing

Most of the commenters here view women as the enemy because they have had bad luck with the fairer sex. These same intolerant guys usually harbor dislike for other races, sexual orientations, etc. Seeing women mercilessly crushed is no sicker a fantasy than rape, bestiality, incest or many other abnormal sources of pleasure found on this site.

Those of us who've had positive relationships with women extend that positivity to other various population groups. We think that because we have well adjusted relationships with women that other guys commenting here should stop taking pleasure from reading stories that make women the enemy and crush them without mercy. Why? It's like saying people should stop reading rape, incest,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Five...BUT

I didn't like the fact that you had her die - from complications? No...just wrong!

This guy was down to earth honest, loving, devoted and totally in love with Heather. Yes, what he saw, what she said to casually justify it and BTW - she indicated she had also done the plummer and one other and it tore him up. She wasn't a whore, she was just not realistic about the consequences of her actions - to her it was just getting things done and in her mind, Robbie was everything and she loved him. Did it make it right or accepatable - of course not. They had two completely different psyche! Both personalities were totally incompatable with each other.

I had begun to think that Rhonda might have taken her under her wing and guided her along as a separated woman and mother to be. However, in the end, her having been rejected by everyone, stooping to prostitution and drugs, I was still hoping that our Robbie would mature, grow up and that somehow we would see her working on the farm as a cook, housekeeper and accepting friendship with Robbie and his new family!

Thanks for putting a little Stang in and once again - you didn't have to kill her, she just wasn't mature enough. Stupidly, she thought she was doing no wrong and just helping them to get agead and NO - I don't sit well with adultery.

Thanks again for you usual good story writing!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
If Shakespeare Drove a Pony Car & Wrote for today's theater ( Branson Theater ) : you got this story !

Robbie dithered like Hamlet and tamed the shrew/ slut Kate. Heather was a bit of a dim bulb,cast her lot with a questionable man & came to a bad end. Too bad , so sad : tune in next week as the Loving Wives bard Stang Star presents his

Not Ready for Hee Haw cast in ' Who's Afraid of Virginia's Wolf ' .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So typical.

Poor poor Robbie. He was such an ass. His wife makes one stupid mistake and he can't get over it so he abandons her to a life in hell while he licks his hurt emotions.

Men are so arrogant and women are so emotionally sensitive when the chips are down. How could he look at her in the end and not feel some guilt for putting her there. He never really loved her, he loved how good he felt by having her love him.

May he and those like him rot in hell. Amen

BourbondogBourbondogabout 12 years ago
F ing GREAT

Ya I said it!! F ing GREAT maybe best story here! Oh just in case you didnot hear.

F ING. GREAT!!!

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Hey Harry, how's that aneurysm working out for ya?

My goodness, you certainly went a little mental there little fella, didn't ya?

I mean, how many times did you call one of the very best writers on this site, Cloacas, stupid? LOL You're such a fuckwit. You see, just like you, Cloacas had a point. She died. Okay? Dead, you fucking savage hick. You want me to tell you the crimes people do that deserve death? This was NOT one of them. And she fucking died, because she was too stupid to live. And the one person in the world who COULD have done something, anything, to maybe save her life, took off like a frightened little rabbit (as usual) the first chance he got. As I said before, clearly she was too dumb to live, but there is nothing in the story to suggest that she was not good enough to save.

Anyhoo, then, you attacked all the other commenters, that didn't mention the point that you were rambling on about, which when in the scheme of the story, was ultimately just another sin this wife committed... actually, I do remember seeing several commenters that referred to Heather as a whore, which is exactly what she was. And is the point you were trying to make. I think... dunno, I lost interest about half way through your bumbling essay. So, you are wrong. Again. Calling people TEA party stupid... what the fuck does that even mean? Actually, don't bother, I don't fucking care.

I was going to tear your whole dissertation to pieces just for shits and giggle, but frankly, it wasn't that funny. And you seemed to display WAAAAY too much anger in your comment for us to get a decent laugh out of it.

Seriously dude, take a fucking ponstan, or naprogesic or whatever they use in your part of the word for period pain....

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Wow

So many comments already. SS06 and MTB, what a hell of a combo. Ket it up you two. I for one am looking forward to the next installment of a very fertile and voluminous imagination.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I am amazed

A fantastic storyline and a well written and interesting story, but what amazes me, is the amount of writing and editing this team does, to produce so many top notch high quality stories in the short time it takes them...

I think you both are fantastic.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shit

Shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm 100% with Cloacas and Trite

As for being stupid because I hate stangs misogyny? I can live with that.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
Trite reader this time I will use small words...

pay attention stupid. Heather being dead was NOT Robbie's ' fault. But...I NEVER said that she DESERVED to die. Not once. SHE fucked up. then she decided to slowly kill herself.

Cloacas strongly implied married pregnant wives/ women that cheat cannot survive without their men.

but even worse you half brain fuckwit is that you ignored the main point. She told Robbie she was going to keep fucking the preacher to get Money for things and that Robbie has NO say in the matter

and I never said cloacas isnt a great wrtiter . I LOVE his work.

But he did say Robbie is DIRECRTLY responsible for her death. Even a merntal dimwit like you asserted that robbie was NOT directly responsible

and he did say that Robbie is " just as bad as the preacher"...a point I noticed even You could not defend .

i Guess you must be one of those Morons that think SS06 is anti women as well?

ejhggejhggabout 12 years ago
It's funny

Part of the argument going on in these comments is about Heather and what, exactly, she was.

My reaction was that she was a MUCH better written "wife" character than we usually get from SS06. He usually writes them in such a clownish fashion that I actually wind up feeling sorry for them for being written that way.

I thought Heather at least was written in a way that generated some sympathy. There are a couple of problems, though. One of them is editorial; as Harry (I think) pointed out, there is at least an implication that she had slept with others in trade for services early in the story. Later, however, when she is discussing the pregnancy with the preacher's wife, she says she has only been with Robbie and the preacher. So that is unclear.

Harry also points out that she announced to Robbie that she was going to keep fucking the preacher. However, she pretty quickly changes her tune after she realizes that Robbie can't stand it. By then, of course, Robbie has high-tailed it.

Like I noted, I actually thought Heather was a better presented wife character than we usually get from this author. Once the pregnancy is revealed, and Robbie is established as the father, I thought that we would get an interesting ending. This is the real problem with the story in my view. Robbie is NOT forced to deal with Heather, try to make some peace with her for the sake of the child, face his own and Heather's mistakes, or really grow up.

Heather conveniently dies, and Robbie gets it all. His son, unencumbered by the presence of the mother who hurt him (who he also hurt), Kate, the farm, the new family (and a Mustang!). So we have a wife who behaved immaturely and hurtfully to the man she supposedly loves. She descends into abject misery and winds up dying while leaving behind his miraculously healthy child. On the other hand, we have a husband, who responded immaturely and hurtfully to the woman he supposedly love(d), runs away, nurtures his anger, learns nothing of forgiveness or grace, and winds up living happily ever after with, frankly, minimal struggle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One of Stang's Best!

A great many of the comments on this story seem to think that Stang got it all wrong, and that he should have forgiven Heather - and, apparently, gotten back together with her, rather than marry Katie. I wonder, just how many of you are speaking from experience, rather talking through your assholes because your mouths know better?

Heather betrayed her husband. It wasn't once; it was multiple times. If you go back and actually READ the story, looking for the details, you'll SEE it. You'll have to read through Heather being questioned by both Robbie and Rhonda, so it may take you awhile to put the pieces together. But, Heather admits to Rhonda that - so far - she hasn't received any of the money that Rev. Jimmy promised her, in return for those sexual favors. Yet, immediately after Robbie first sees Heather bent over that desk with Jimmy hammering away at her, Heather really tells Robbie just how much his love for her really means:

"Robbie, we're young," she said. "All we ever hear from people who are older than us is about the times when they were our age when they barely had enough food to eat. There have been times for us like that too. Maybe not with food but there were times when I had to help out."

"How do you think we got the washing machine?" she asked. "And do you really think that plumber fixed our water tank for free?"

So, she apparently exchanged sex with someone, to get the washing machine. And then she paid for plumbing repairs by letting the plumber "clean her pipes". That makes the Rev. Jimmy the THIRD person she's committed adultery with, since she married Robbie.

Let's face it - Heather thinks absolutely nothing of trading her body for whatever it is that she thinks will make her happy. She has absolutely NO concept of the fact that it was something she once "saved" in order to give it to only one man, the man she would marry. (You have to read almost all the way through the story, to find out that both Robbie and Heather supposedly abstained from any sex whatsoever, prior to their marriage, but THAT little detail is there, too - if you'd read with open eyes instead of some preconceived notion that Heather was the poor woman who got suckered by her boss and made "one little mistake".

Her mistake was ignoring/forgetting about that "for richer or for poorer" clause in her wedding vows.

A great many of you also seem to think that what happened to Heather, in the long run, doesn't happen in real life. I can tell you, from personal experience, that you are dead wrong. I actually LIVED through a very similar experience.

My ex made mistakes like Heather, thinking that the grass looked greener on the other side of the fence. It tore our marriage apart, just as Heather's and Robbie's marriage was sundered by Heather's prostitution of her body for material wealth.

After we split, I met another woman. She'd had plenty of lovers, and done a lot more "kinky" things than I had, some of which replicated Katie's conduct. So I guess you could say that she was a bit of a slut, if that's the word you use for a woman who hadn't found the right man yet, but was having fun auditioning the candidates for the job.

The thing was, she was single at the time, and thus "legal" to do what she did. She wasn't breaking any marriage-vows, by her conduct. Neither Heather, nor my ex-wife, could have made such a claim

But, from the night we met, we became a totally monogamous couple - no others need apply. We've been together, now, since 1980, though we had to date for a couple years while my divorce snailed its way through the courts. This May, we will celebrate our 29th anniversary.

My ex (like Heather) eventually realized the depth of her mistake. She never found another man to love her as I once had, and eventually took to the bottle and to drugs to dull the pain. The alcoholism cost her her job, and the healthcare that would have paid for the mammogram that would have caught the breast cancer in its early stages, before it spread to her lungs. Of course, by then, her liver was too trashed for her to qualify for any sort of transplant surgery. In fact, it was so trashed that they couldn't even give her chemo, to slow the progress of the tumors. She died a year ago, at 54 - sad, lonely, pathetic, and looking more like she was closing on 70.

Yes, Heather had a sad ending. But that's life, you know. And you truly do reap the consequences of your sowing. Heather made her choice. She sacrificed her marriage on the pagan alter of material possessions, and her fate was merely the result of her choices. Having lived a similar situation as Robbie, I cannot at all fault Stang's portayal of Robbie's actions in the story, or his attitude toward Heather following his discovery of her adultery

10 stars, on this one, Stang!

TruckerguyTruckerguyabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

I usually read a story and vote for it. I also read the comments. But seldom

do I say anything. Yet this time I will. It seems that most are pissed over 3

things...Robbie's unbending attitude...Heather dying...And Katie being a slut.

Robbie could have been more forgiving...But why would he be? Heather screwed

around on him...FOR MONEY...And she made no bones about her plans to

CONTINUE to do it, not giving Robbie a choice in the matter.

So he has to make a choice. His choice is he is better off without her. How

many men would want to be with a woman, who he knows is giving herself to

another man every day. Or even if it was only once a week.

Heather made a choice...a bad one...You could forgive her, but you could never

live with her. You could never trust her. You would always wonder when

she might do it again.

Robbie's real failure was in running away. He was hurt by the one he loved with

all his heart and who he thought loved him the same way. Should he have man'd

up and stayed with her. I don't think so. Why should he be unhappy for the rest

of his life to protect her?

If he does we call him a wimp. Running away was wrong, but it is a human action

brought on by a human emotion. Right or wrong it is how life is sometimes.

Heather dying...What can one say. It is truly sad she died. But she died

because of her own greed and her own actions. I am more upset with her

so-called parents about this than I am Robbie.

Where are all the self-righteous people screaming about unforgiving when it comes

to them. If they had stood up like real parents, they would have forgiven her

and helped her out. But like so many religious zealots they could only see

their own shame. Shame brought on by there daughter...Jeez why would they

help their own daughter.

Heather died. It is sad. But it happens in real life every day. And parents

disowning a child also happens every day. How can you give birth to a child

and then when it screws up, throw it away. And that is exactly what they did.

Any judge would see that they had abandoned their daughter when she needed

them the most and have to think really hard about giving a grand baby to them.

How could they prove they would be loving and caring when they had already

deserted their own daughter in her time of need.

But he would have problems with Robbie too. In the end his being the only

living parent would go in his favor, but not without supervision. He would be

watched carefully until he proved to be what they considered a good and loving

parent. Oops...kinda got off track there for a minute.

Katie...Now this is a different thing. While she is young and unattached she

plays the field. Even after she meets Robbie she plays around...Why not she

is single and Robbie has shown no interest in her.

If a man were to do this he is a stud...The more women he beds the studlier he is..

If a woman does it she is a slut. I find it funny because for a guy to be a stud

he has to screw many women. But where is he gonna get the women if none

put out...To me it's a funny Catch-22...

Robbie would find it easier to forget her past. A past that happened before

they got together.

So in concluding, I found this an intriguing story. Filled with human emotions

and frailties. And however it came out I always remember that it is a story.

Meant to entertain and to make me think. SS06 has done that. BRAVO...

When she finally decides

TruckerguyTruckerguyabout 12 years ago
oops...

The last line of my comment was supposed to have been erased...Sorry

LechemanLechemanabout 12 years ago
Excellent~

As usual mate you have outdone yourself.... good strong storyline, characters well developed, content flowed. And I always find it remarkable how some of your readers get so caught up emotionally in the characters activities rather than seeing it as a good story. Oh well each to his/her own. I like your stories and always look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another poor story

Why would you marry a bigger whore than your last wife? Also it didn't help the story that Robbie was such a self righteous prick. Apart from Dan I don't think there was a likable character in the entire story. Rhonda was as bigger a slut as heather but Robbie thinks the sun shines out her ass.

All in all a really shoddy piece of writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Insanity...

I belive it was Einstein who defined it as "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.". I comiserated with Robbie until he hooked up with Katie. What does he think is going to happen in that relationship? He just got put through the wringer by a woman who thought only of herself and justifid her bad behavvior by laying it off on him. After all she did it for him so it was actually his fault. Now he is doing it to himself again. After all, Katie stole money from her mother to buy an ouitfit to impress HIM, so it was really his fault.

I suppose that he can find some solace in the fact that she truly loves him. What greater proof of love can any man have than to hear his lady love call out his name while fucking two other guys in his bed. Such devotion would make the angels weep.

Probably the biggest issue I have with the story is the big disconnect in internal logic. When you develop a character you give him certain aspects that define his personality and that provide the mitivation for his decisions and actions in the story. When you then violate this, it causes your story to implode. Here I am talking about Robbie's decision not to reconcile with his wife. Logic dictates that a man who would leave his wife for what Heather did, would not then hook up with a skank like Katie. Conversely, any man stupid enough to accept that fucking two men is a testament of love would probably be stupid enough to stay with a cheating wife. This sort of failure in logic is common among fledgling writers. If you could correct it in your stories your writing would improve immensely.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Screw the damnable naysayers!

I come to this site to read and enjoy good fictional stories. SS06 almost never fails to provide anything else. He is reliably one of the best authors on this site and I know there are many readers who appreciate the good quality stories that he and his editor provide for us each week. Thanks to people like digdaddyrich who are smart enough to give credit where it is due. FIVE STARS!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What did we learn?

There are 2 kinds of men, those who played organized team sports and learned sportsmanship and can be gracious in victory (read SS06's "Billie Jean") and the broken cuckolds, misanthropes and misogynists who get all pouty and as Louis CK would say "faggy." The chorus of "hero wasn't perfect" illustrates the fundamental error most low information readers commit: the hero should throw some interceptions, strike out, miss a free throw, but in the end display sportsmanship and be gracious in victory. That is why SS06 turns off all readers except the broken cuckolds and unsportsmanlike misogynists. How can he fix this?

Stop writing to the lowest common denominator. Guys that played college ball took the lessons from the court, playground, sandlot, and applied it to the rest of our lives. The "2, 4, 6, 8, appreciate" chant or the obligatory shaking of hands after a game taught us life lessons that define men from boys in adulthood. Don't fear the wrath of the boys if you write for men; despite their protests they admire, perhaps grudgingly, the sportsmanship and quality of mercy shown by well adjusted grownups.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
shitheads

Mustang man, who are these anonymous shitheads who have so much bullshit to spew? If I were you, I'd tell them all to kiss my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cuckeye0007

saw himself as a broken cuckold or misanthrope, always thought he was a wannabe cuck myself, either way he fits the definition of the geek on the playground never picked to play on a sports team - how can those kids be expected to learn sportsmanship?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Wake Me Up (when Stang writes a story with a character who has a three digit IQ ) !

Christ . This was like Jersey Shore moves to the heartland & the pew. I'm not knocking it -that show's a hit . It's fine for the sort of people who like that sort of thing . I'm not dissing Stang either . His collective body of in a long term sense is awesome.

Yet for me, this individual story stands as a example where his work ethic & commitment to a deadline has far exceeded his potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I don't think katie is a slut or whore. But still, if i see a girl having sex with 2 guys my first impression would be she's a slut. Even after getting to know her more the incident would always be in the back of my mind. Because of that it would be difficult for me to date her. So its hard for me to understand robie and katie dating. Also feel sorry for heather. Jimmy was the person who deserved to die.

jiminabjiminababout 12 years ago
Don't know

I read it yesterday and voted but could not make up my mind about making a comment. So I am back. Stang I gave you a pretty good mark for this story but I didn't like the people in it. ( I guess getting me pissed off makes it a good story as it got results.) The only two likable characters here for me were Rhonda and Heather. Well maybe Betty and Dan but the rest were miserable shits. There was not one speck of compassion shown by anyone here but Rhonda. Robert, and Heather's parents were especially bad. I think they will probably join Jimmy in Hell. LOL So thanks for the read and I will be looking forward to next week. Jim.

ps. do you really think you can still find an old Mustang in a barn hidden under the straw? Also if Robert could fix all the cars and machinery on the farm why didn't he fix Heather's car?

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Well done jiminab

I missed that but you didn't.

***

On to splitting the infinitive (or is that invective?) between Harry and Cloacas (not that I am speaking for either of them. They can do that for themselves)

It was ill defined exactly where and how Heather whored herself out. She specifically insinuated that she was the cause of the washing machine and heat pump being fixed. But how? With whom? Because later in the story, she states that she was still awaiting payment from Jim. So who paid those other worthies, particularly since she specifically said she had ONLY slept with Jim? Sounds like three times to me. The one way I can reconcile that is she slept with Jim and he had a word to his parishoners stating 'fix this woman's X. It's the Christian thing to do and I'll put in a good word with THE BIG GUY for you..." Now, I don't mind things being undefined, but this point could have used a bit more description. But Rob didn't stay around long enough to find out the details.

On to HIV's big point: The wife wanted to continue her whoring ways. Well, yes she strongly suggested that to her husband that she continue her 'service' to the pastor. However, nowhere did I read that it was an absolute imperative. She never said that she INSISTED on doing it! But that was not exactly a good way to save her marriage.

Now, HIV has another good point in that it is not Rob's fault if Heather fucks up her life when he leaves her. She was a supposedly grown woman of 24 years of age who not only held a job (and was good at it) but also maintained a household and did the mentally tough thing of cheating on her husband (Yes guys, it is NOT a walk in the park for anyone to cheat. It's stressful, particularly for someone who actually loves their spouse). But, for undefined reasons, she falls apart. Probably subconsciously trying to get revenge on Rob and the parents for abandoning her by killing both herself and the child. That's my spin.

So far, Rob is a bit of a wimp for just walking away on his own little self destructive tantrum, but he is not morally culpable for anything going on at home. He has no foreknowledge that his actions will destroy a good number of lives.

But when Rhonda tells him the first time about Heather and her condition, he turns into scum. The soft 'If it's my child, I'll sort of do the right thing...write her a check...from my non existent checking account... to a woman I have no way of finding...IF they live because Rhonda also told me her life was in danger...but instead I'll sit around polishing my Mustang and FIXING A FUCKING CAR FOR A WHORE WHO HAS BEEN NEGGING ME ALL MONTH instead of doing a damned thing...', well, he alchemically transformed to a small j jerk to a Big F FUCKING JERK.

He has a world's worth of compassion and understanding for Sweet Tits who treated him like shit for months...but none for the woman who ran from her parents with him...who sucked his cock for 6 years....who cleaned the skid marks off his undies...who whored herself out because her husband was already working as much overtime as he could stand...Yeah....way to go Rob!

But this isn't a critique of Rob being less then perfect. I like flawed characters. People do harsh and nasty things. What I have a problem with is the internal inconsistancies of the character. He's a prince to the people who took him in....with the guys who banged his new girlfriend on his bed...with the fucking neighbors... but he barely has the spine to see his pregnant, disease ridden, mentally unstable wife. At least he didn't gloat.

Okay. I get it. She betrayed him. She is totally OFF the Christmas card list. Leave her to DIE? Really? Really?

Story still sucked me in, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I got suckered in enough to read the whole thing

But I'm STILL looking forward to stang taking a short hiatus and coming back with a tight 5 page story that says something. No run-on soliloquies, no run-on monologs. Just a solid story with a beginning, an end and a plausible bridge to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Eh

Love your work 90% of the time, but this story falls under the other 10%. Heather got screwed (in more ways than one) and therefore deserved to lose her husband. I love the BTB stories, but I wasn't crazy about Heather dying. Katie is a worthless whore. She'll probably cheat on Robbie, thus beginning the cycle again.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Good Story as Usual, but..

In numerous conversations, Heather said she only did the preacher, and that was the premise as the story unfolded. However, in her first emotional admission to Rob, she asked if he really thought she got the new dryer for free, and a few other examples - indicating she had spread them for others as needed. This conversation got lost for the rest of the story. You used the wrong name a few times. Example: toward the end you say Heather when you meant Katie. Even so, another superior effort.

fausttusfausttusabout 12 years ago
so close......

Great story with great characters right up until the last two pages. Robbie turned into a complete hypocritical a-wad. She cheats, he cheats, but its OK because she did it first....nope not OK. But it was realistic makes him just like the good Rev. Jimmy. I would like to see both burn in hell.

But I will give you this was an awesome submission. thank you.

I couldn't really rate this one on stars. The first page were 4 to 5. and the writing was excellent. Flowed well.

But the last two pages....well I usually save the you suck scores for cuckold piss poor written stories.

thank you ss.... You can spin a good yarn.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Mutuality, mutuality

A pair connection founded on mutuality and somebody kick up the mutuality as a cheating spouse, that is a green lamp for the other spouse. I think we must forget the absolutum, because THAT COUSED HEATHER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! Heather's parents SHOULD HELP THEIR PREGNANT DAUGHTER!!!!!!! Heather kiks up their marriage and this gave Rob green lamp. However immediately Rob did not jump into Katie's bed, Katie direct assault was only succesful.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A Hungarian way of saying

There are a HUNGARIAN way of saying which matches this story. In Hungarian "A legjobb kurvából lesz a legjobb feleség". I try to translate: " The BEST (once more THE BEST) whore may be the BEST wife. This Hungarian way of saying fits well for Katie and does not fit for Fanny. The Hungarian way of saying does not say EVERY WHORE only THE BEST (with more brain).

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Welcome to Harry in Va

DGHear has 2 excellent stories in the Romance hub about escort girls, "Finding The Right Woman Ch. 03" and "Built on Lies", I had a little debate with some posters about the girls. I wrote in the comments the 2 girls were in special circumtances and they got money from elite prostitution for their study in colledge. However the girls was selfrespect and they maintained their integrity, so they were succesful leaving the elite prostitution without mind demages. Majority of us are human beings and not low IQ sexrobots, because the high IQ fembots want to become good stepmoms as in DB_STORY's and expresso42's excellent robot stories, so we could change ourselfe for a decent life which is good for the children well being. The minority of us will not be able to change or after 60 years old ages perhaps.

I do not agree 70% of Harry's comments, but this time I agree with him.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
StangStar06 marriage philosphy foound on MUTUALITY

@ "what a crock" Anon! Dear Lady yes we men learnt there is gender equity, this means the modern marriage in the Western Culture do not found on wife possesion. You are right, instead of posseson the modern marriage founds on MUTUALITY and FIRST THE MUTUAL FIDELITY WAS KICKED UP BY THE WIFE THE HUSBAND GETS OPORTUNITY FOR EVERYTHING AND IT IS VICA VERSA IF THE HUSBAND WAS THE FIRST, THE WIFE GETS OPORTUNITY...................

After wife possesion there is not husband possesion, as in the cuckolding stories would like to show the cuck writers.

During more than 2000 years the Authors wrote their stories pro cheating wives from Bocaccio to Thomas Mann. The cuckold husbands were main sources the humor. Yes the cruel, dumb, violant husbands and the young smart wife cheating stories or at Flaubert and Tolsztoy the fragile women suffered in the cruel male ruled World, etc..

Dear Lady with the gender equity the fragile women picture disappeared and the mutuality means that: We could read REVENGE STORIES, WHERE SMART HUSBANDS DO EXCELLENT SOMETIME VERY HUMOROUS REVENGE AGAINST THE MUTUALITY KICKED UP WIVES. The 2000 years trend becomes up side down with the revenge stories.and we can be glad the good guy will find a second much better wife as the mutuality kicked up first wife. For a cheating wife is very difficult to digest she become target of good sometime humorous revenge stories, I understood well. I hate the violant wife abuser husbands and this is not against adoring the revenge stories.

In the story there is a second cheating wife Rhonda, who could show to "what a crock Anon" Lady, what is it like StangStar06 marriage philosophy. If she could read well a fable (fabula) story, she would see it well. Rhonda was not the first who kicked up the MUTUALITY, but Jimmy was with his affairs and Rhonda gets oportunity for everything and Jimmy lost everything. Dear Lady we do not read same story, do we?????????????????????????????????

ttom76ttom76about 12 years ago
Point missed

SS06 pointedly had Kathy develop like her mother, a slut until she found her prince. The unexplored question is, why should Robbie believe her? I usually would not recommend that SS06 write more ;) but a little insight on how he worked it out would have sealed it.

BTW, I think Harry hit some great points but his vitriolic style negates them.

I agree that 1st wives do not come off well in SS06 stories, but, if they did there would be no story!

Unlike almost everyone before this, I found the Rev. to be way two dimensional. Jimmy Baker and Swaggert both worked at hiding their predilections. Rev Miracle was so blatant as to be self-destructing. There was no way that he could go boldly screwing around and not have it come out. SS06 left out the dominant type of parishioner, the believer who expects the Rev to practice what he preaches. Once a few of these found out, it would be over just as Baker found out.

I thought that the best part of the story was where the Rev.'s wife "accidentally" brings up the money SHE secretly stole. That was masterful! I felt SS06 was too extreme in describing the congregation's reaction (throwing stuff, etc.) but he was right on the mark about the lack of forgiveness there! It's easy to forgive him for cheating with someone else's wife, but not with their money!

Thanks-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is it done yet

too long, too cliché, too "been there, read that, saw the fucking t-shirt at the Goodwill." Ok - you get one for the Zakk shout-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm with Harry on this one.

SS, enjoyed the STORY immensely (yes, STORY in capitals, this is not real life, kiddies, take a pill).

As for Cloakas... "Pride is a sin." ...??? What the fuck?

In the words of Russ Duritz, "Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!"

Cloakas, you have spoken like a true zealot. This was only a story, like I said before, but there's no way I'd let anybody tell me that how I felt about life is unimportant, and that if they want to do something that disrespects me then I have to suck it up. This is what happened when Heather told Robbie how it was gonna be, despite what she would have promised when she married him. ...Hey... isn't that a sin too? Adultery... Dishonesty... even Coveting?

Anyway, I might have missed it as I didn't read EVERY comment out there... but I don't know of anybody else mentioning it: according to the story, little Dan might not even be Robbies, considering what she told him in the beginning...

""How do you think we got the washing machine?" she asked. "And do you really think that plumber fixed our water tank for free?"

...so Heather wasn't just a one-time idiot who had been seduced by a Master Philanderer. She whored herself out plenty, and deserved to lose her place beside her partner.

Keep writing SS.

I especially like the way you worked the Mustang into this one, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not sure what to make

of dunas shameless manlove for SS06, not even sure how he managed to post 4-5 300 word essays back-to-back-to-back so fast. Impressive. Harry as usual is a drunken moron without a whit of common sense or capacity for rational thought. SS06 has become the "Agent Prova-cuck-teur" these days, abandoning the quality HoF writing like Billie Jean for "beaten cuckold craves revenge" nonsense for the rabble. Sub 4.50 again, big surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Writing

Whether the story is to your taste or not, it has people intrigued from all the comments that have been made. Bottom line is humanity is not perfect. SS06 gives us an aspect of the imperfections faced and the imperfect ways used to solve our inner turmoil to survive a crisis. May we all be so perfect as some of you out there are! SS06, please keep up the stories and I'll continue to read them.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Why exactly didn't it bother him, that Katie actually is the same Kind of woman Heather is ?

I understand the Frog analogy but what really bothered me is her Double Penetration Trick AFTER she recognized him as her Prince. How often will she tell goodbye to former Fuckbudies in the Future ? Faithful my ass.

Apart from that it was a good Story although I fail to see the "new Ideas" that where so big advertized in the prelude. Its actually the run of the mill cheating Story. Which doesnt make it bad of course. Just not great. 4*

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I recomend to read from StangStar06 "Back on the Block Ch. 01". What was Verna's job????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous