All Comments on 'Miracle Man'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 days ago

finished it... ton of great drama but the threesome tarnished Katie's storyline and quality of Robbie's fate (how many people will smirk when they see him around town?)

Heather's storyline was very sad (heavy and tragic) which compounded the feeling of injustice for Jimmy's plea bargain.

The church never saw any retribution or restitution for the marriages ruined by their leadership.

Rhonda, Dan and Betty were awesome Characters.

overall, definitely worth reading, just be prepared for an ending that isn't clean and pure.

Another high-quality relationship drama from a consistent writer. Thanks StangStar06

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 days ago

her having the threesome really clouded that romance and her likeability.

Lector78Lector783 months ago

Entre Heather que tenía sexo por necesidad de dinero, con un solo tipo y Kate una promiscua que tenía sexo con todos los tipos que podía, incluso trios, etc. y por diversión, con la posibilidad de ser un portadora de ETS o VIH, decidir no debía ser difícil. Sinceramente ninguna de las dos.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story, it was entertaining if not predictable. Though I don't know how the MC could cope with the unenviable choice of going back to a wife who had degenerated to a cheap whore, or a self admitted slut whom he watched two of his friends double team in his own bed. I would rather be alone than take either of those choices. At least she stepped up to be the kids mother, but that could also be seen as a ploy to get the father.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed the overly long read. I pushed the rating up from four strands to five. This could have been en excellent 7 page read.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On page 7. You say the Prius isn't a fast car. It's actually very fast, topping out at over 112 Mph, and with a faster acceleration than gas engine cars the cops would be driving. Back to the story.

JPB

oddtomas1oddtomas15 months ago

One of the best stories I read on here.

Sordid999Sordid9996 months ago

Robbie is a pussy who deserves no respect. He found people fucking on his bed and apologized? I would have taken an are handle to all three of them just to repay the disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chances are pretty slim that Heather would have healthy baby

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stopped reading on page 5. Heather is a moron and Katie's just a slut. If she truly wanted Robbie then she wouldn't be fucking all of the other guys. Robbie needs to stay as far away from her as possible. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a bad story. Could have done without the last couple of sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a very good read. It started out slow, then it started picking up, but then they started dragging out the story with unimportant lines and repetition rather than maybe developing an actual relationship between the new "couple." Which led to a rushed ending, because they had to hurry up and discuss what happened to his ex, and her paramour, and his future; his future that was pretty much decided by another woman who determined she was done playing the field so he was hers now - fuck a relationship. It was just too ridiculous.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut11 months ago

My ex wife was a bit of a God botherer. There is a great truism in this story, the people who are the most heavily into religion are often the least Christian of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the stupidest stories I've read here.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

One of the best story's I have read 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic judge actually considered giving custody of a child to the old 'grandparents' who disowned their daughter!! Christian morals, my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grandma, Betty and Katie are ALL WHORES!!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Another

Another decent story spoilt by its length.As for Robbie he is one first class arsehole.Ok,Heather did some thing wrong,but it was with the best of intentions.His reaction was to marry the town bike,what an hypocrite.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ten pages way to long. The farm what a load of shit. Sorry he didn't really give a fuck for his wife. So zero marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never understood why some judges think a single guy can’t be a great single parent. It is a sexist attitude and does not promote equal Justice under law

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Another great story really enjoyed it. Endimg could have been more but getting used to that with ur work. Enjoyed n appreciated it thanks for ur time n hard work to provide us with some entertainment.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Ok story but, having him end up with Katie? He finds out how much she likes him by hearing her talk while she's fucking two other guys in his bed?

Katie goes from being the whore of Babylon to a faithful, loving wife overnight because she told Robbie she did?

After seeing Katie do the exact same thing he saw Heather doing there's no way Robbie would have had anything to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should get a DNA test on Katie's baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT A LONG DRAWNOUT STORY!! STUPID COWARD MC SHOULD HAVE GROWN A PAIR AND ACTED ON THE ROGUE CHURCH AND PRIEST, NOT HIDEFOR SO LONG ON A FARM PLAYING MECHANIC.

BETTY IS JUST ANOTHER WHORE AND HER KATIE WAS BTPUGHT UP THE SAME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the part about their being no ho's in heaven .. I also found out that you cannot turn a hoe into a sweet housewife . I learned my lesson on my first wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Ending was somewhat abrupt but 5 stars!

suktisuktiabout 2 years ago

It is tragic what happened to Heather, but I put that 100% on the preacher, although his wife Rhonda was indirectly responsible to some extent for knowingly enabling him to take advantage of those young women, although she made up for it somewhat by the end. Robbie did not do anything directly to hurt his wife, except was unable to live with the betrayal. He would certainly have helped raise his son. I'm glad that the child and Robbie got an excellent fresh start, and also that the preacher got slammed at the end.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Sad

And terrible ending to a story they both cheated they both were at fault and she bore the very bad ending to her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ended too quickly. Great story and you told it well and clearly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A nice bit of fiction, but the reality is you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. In less than 7 years Katie will be banging multiple guys again, while he's getting warmed over leftovers wondering why all of his following kids are of different color tones.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again,

Page 7,

I'd say his ex was much dumber than Katie. Clearly Katie is a much bigger slut than his ex will ever be as well as being higher maintenance.

Page 9,

Preaching isn't like being a lawyer or a doctor. No one gets in trouble for preaching without a license. 🤣

Bottom of 9,

I doubt it. He's a multi millionaire. He can afford any help he needs.

End.

Well it's a helluva story. He's buttoned up tight now. Assuming his former slut wife doesn't stray he's still going to live around all the guys his wife fucked for nothing. Should have kept his dick in his pants, taken care of his in utero child with his new money and then moved to Costa Rica.

High marks even so. Great story.

ManatNumber34ManatNumber34over 2 years ago

I think one of the morals to take from this story and many others in LW is to be wary of those people purporting to be Christians especially Christians in the USA. Seems that some have never heard of the 10 commandments or huge chunks of the Gospels.

Saying all the above, it was a good story!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I know this guy disappeared and is no longer even present at the other place, AND I know he is beloved but this story... come on people. Heather was an immature girl with little practical world experience and made a stupid mistake that was compounded out of desperation. More than that Robbie's characterization is LAUGHABLE. Look, I have been around. I have slept with men men women, been in love with both, and on my second marriage. In truth I would probably be on my first if circumstances didn't prevent my first love (and my best friend to this day) from having to leave.

The chance that any man is going to dedicate himself to a woman who he personally witnessed being double fucked us LAUGHABLE. It's never going to happen unless he likes to watch. He'll, Robbie knew she fucked around ALOT. With his past, there is simply no way he is marrying her. It's not going to happen. It's a risk averse situation. I am not saying it's right. I am a woman and God knows I was experienced before I met my husband. We have been together for 11 years now and he knows as much as he asked. I would never lie to him. As much as he is decent and forgiving, there is absolutely no way he would ever be with me if he had witnessed. And he KNOWS I would never betray him. He is everything I need in my life. Our family is my dream.

In fairness, if I saw him fucking some broad with another guy, I wouldn't want him either. Imagination is one thing. Knowing and seeing is another issue entirely. Also, and importantly, Katie did it in his bed. That's just nasty and disrespectful. It doesn't matter that in her mind it meant she was with who she wanted. It was immature, extremely so.

Look, I like some of SS06's stories too but he is also rather immature and misogynistic at times. It is what it is. It won't me stop from rereading the stories that I like. I just never bothered with this one. I wish I hadn't. This one lacks maturity to the point that it was obviously written by either an emotionally damaged male or a very immature man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story....

But full of Hypocrisy.

Just trying to justify the actions.thats what every Human beings do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh, usually like Stangstar stories but can't get past the skank fucking two guys in the MC's bed because she "wants him". She never made any attempt to get him before that and her solution is to fuck two other guys instead? She could have gone and masturbated in his bed (like any normal human being would) being DP'ed was over the top and should have been a clear signal to stay the fuck away from her. Once a slut always a slut. Heather was a tragedy, not that he should have gone back to her but the MC was particularly unfeeling about her death. Overall a disappointing story, 3/5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A child marinated in STDs and alcohol within the womb of that whore will most likely not be very healthy, smart or ever be a useful part of society. Better just abort that shit or give him up for adoption.

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

"He is a first class arsehole.Heather rightly or wrongly thought what she was doing with one man was helping to pay their bills but he couldn't forgive her.How ever he could marry the neighbour hood bike,what an hypocrite" by CUCK KING

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

It appears you made Heather too sympathetic of a character. Her misery as described certainly made her a candidate for a possible reconciliation. Heather's eventual fate seemed excessively cruel by comparison and Robbie's lack of sympathy for her plight didn't help his case.

On the other hand, Katie wasn't portrayed as much a "free child" as a slut wild child.

The whole farm milieu was confusing and emotionally unsatisfactory.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Too bad that Heather had to get killed off. That part just didn’t sit with me that well. Robbie should of done more for Heather when he found out she was pregnant with his son. In reality... Robbie DID abandon Heather. It kind of spoiled the story for me. I still enjoyed it but not my usual 5-stars. Only 3. Thanks

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

1. Why do some people here see Robbie as asshole? He didn't do anything wrong? He was married and his wife had to forsake all others. But she didn't.

Yes he married a slut, but she was a slut before Robbie and will hopefully be faithful for the rest of her life. Are there so many people small-minded that they don't see the big difference?

2. I'm happy that there is no critic on the crooked scheming of the church as this is common practice in the US in the naming of freedom of religion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm always amazed at all the blame-shifting and double standards people manage to apply in order to make EVERYTHING a man's fault. How the hell is Robbie a first-class asshole? How dare he hold his wife responsible for living up to her oaths sworn before GOD in CHURCH? What an asshole! I agree that Katie is no better than Heather was, with two small caveats, Katie didn't hide the fact that she was a slut and she never broke any oaths sworn before family, friends and GOD. Forsaking all others is supposed to start BEFORE the vows are sworn, but no one can argue that they don't apply AFTER you've sworn them. What's the fucking point of swearing not to do something if you can't ever be held accountable for violating that oath? Absent consequence, can a promise have value or meaning?

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago

He is a first class arsehole.Heather rightly or wrongly thought what she was doing with one man was helping to pay their bills but he couldn't forgive her.How ever he could marry the neighbour hood bike,what an hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I think was great because Robbie is flawed just like any of us and as time went on he wasn’t sure if he would ever be happy again and he had his own demons about what happens with heather .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wierd

Not sure why you made Robby divorce his whore wife and marry a new whore .

Definitely needed the divorce , but he should have held out for a woman who wasn't a town door knob .

2 *

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but Robbie doesn't deserve an happy ending,he is as big an arsehole as Jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He wasn't much better than Jimmy

Pretty good story but Robbie was no better than Jimmy in the end. He let his wife continue to be an alcoholic and take drugs threatening the health his baby. In the end Robbie was as heartless as Jimmy. Rhonda was the the only one I felt had any empathy for anybody in the story. Katie was a slut. She says she found the right frog. What happens if she gets pissed one day at the right frog. Couldn't trust her any more than as for as I would throw her. Heather was very contrite on her mistake but Robbie turned out to be the most uncaring person except for her parents

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I agree with MarkT63

pass is in the pass, but day before yesterday she was getting DP'ed and today your marring her slutty ass

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story AGAIN!!! Not sure I would have trusted Katie after she was double teamed!!! Your past DOES matter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

For some reason I just cried with Heather's death!! God damit this stories do get to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved it

No way the judge would have granted custody to the grandparents though even without Katie showing up. The court would have already known all about his domestic situation from the family services evaluation. Also as the baby's biological father he would have been given primary consideration unless there were major issues in the way which prevented the child from having a stable home. That didnt exist. Still loved it.

I wish ss06 was around still. I hope he and his wife are well and healthy. There is no activity on the other place as well

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
The folly of youth.

Couple of kids taken advantage by a phoney religious con-man. Was Robbie too tough with Heather? No, he was just immature and went with his gut feelings. And his gut feelings?

A wife shouldn't fuck around on her husband. That's really the bottom line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a crock of .......

The husband is so sanctimonious about vows and then goes off fucking a 20 year old that's just been banged by two co-workers. And the way he treated his wife, all holier than thou, shit, what bullshit, if he was such a man of principle he would have stepped up, not run away spouting how much he'd been 'betrayed'..

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Exceptional story. 5*****

Sad story in many ways, but a happy ending. Immature people can make the worst mistakes, but the greatest fault rests with her parents who rejected her. Those are two cold hearts!

My favorite sentence was: "We have to hold onto the things that we have as hard as we can and enjoy them as much as we can while we have them, because none of us knows what tomorrow will bring." Those are words to remember.

Very good story told very well. Congratulations to the author!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Reverend Jimmy?

Was that Reverend Jimmy Swaggart?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The misconceptions of Heather and Katie.

Robbie obviously was so blinded with anger and heartache over Heather and her infidelity that he didn't try to put himself in her shoes,he just thought she was nothing but a common whore,but in truth Robbie was so inflexible to see Heather was just an emotional wreck after he left.

Deep down I think Heather did still love Robbie,but because he left she had no one to turn to,and so Mrs. Hubbard was the only one who tried to help Heather.Now Robbie left and met Katie,the so-called town slut that fucked lots of guys to try to fill that empty void of being unloved but then Robbie showed up,and like the typical young girl she was reacted by insulting him and treating him like shit,but in truth she was madly in love with him.

Then she nearly lost Robbie by fucking both Joe and Greg at the same time,and Robbie seeing it and hearing Heather say his name.Admittedly Katie seemed just as bad as Heather was until Robbie found out Katie only did that out of longing to be with Robbie who she loved dearly.

And sure Katie may have been the town slut like her Mother used to be,but she was totally justified since Robbie rejected her advances,by then Katie learned a valuable lesson not to reject him but to tell him how she felt and finally told him.Sadly Heather holding out hope Robbie would come back to her died from her pregnancy and drug and alcohol addiction.

So at the end I wanna think Robbie found it in his heart to forgive Heather since she was almost as much a victim as he was,and apparently he forgave Katie for fucking both Joe and Greg.Lastly life isn't so one sided,and shouldn't be condemned for one act of stupidity,otherwise we'd all be blamed for something we did in our youth,just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

I would Not Marry a Girl I caught with 2 guys ... Ask My Ex I am Funny that way .. Man what a Bunch of Sluts ...

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Well written. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Marvelous story

and quite well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forgiving? What

Fuck around as much as you want, but be true to te person you love. The neighbourhood bike was true to openning her past to him, It was up to him to accept it. The first wife was a lier. The sincerity is always the answer for the the best or worst. He could accept it or not. In this tale he accepted.....

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

A good story, it was just a shame you had Katie doing that threesome. What she did in her past was one thing, but continuing to fuck two guys while supposedly falling for Robbie made her seem like a total slut. She'll probably be faithful to him now, but it added a particularly unpleasant side to her character.

It's hard to feel any sympathy for Heather. Not only did she fuck some sleazy old man multiple times for cash, she showed no remorse and planned to keep on cuckolding her husband after being caught. Even after she knew she was pregnant, she kept letting Jimmy shoot his spunk over her baby. Not content with that, she let dozens of other men fuck her bareback while she was still pregnant... I just feel sorry for that poor baby growing in her fetid womb. She really was a disgusting whore.

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 5 years ago
Continuity Issue and...

Where did little Dan come from???? Nothing in the last part of the story indicated Katie and Robbie had been together long enough to have a baby. Other than that, good story and character development for the most part. Story got a bit incohesive in the last chapters.

Also, as moral and righteous as Robbie thought he was in a story replete with flawed characters, I found him no better that Reverend Jimmy or Heather’s parents. He had not enough forgiveness to at least insure Heather was OK. He saw how far she had fallen, yet didn’t care enough to insure her welfare, even for the baby. Add to that his relations with Katie, and he was no better than Heather. His righteous, unforgiving high ground was nothing but quicksand. Of all the characters in the story, Heather’s is the most tragic and she paid the highest price. Surprisingly, Rhonda of everyone, had the most loving and forgiving heart.

P.S. Please don’t think I’m some bible thumping, bleeding heart. I also have a cheating wife who is much less sympathetic than Heather. But I’d never allow her to fall so far as to resort to what Heather had to.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
NONE of the women had any redeeming qualities......

He should have run as far and fast from the farm as possible when he caught Katie doing the two clowns in HIS bed. Sorry, but if you supposedly "Love" someone, you don't keep screwing other people.

As headstrong as the Katie character is, you just know she is going to cheat on him the first time he really pisses her off. He would have been better off with his Whore Wife.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
AS USUAL A 5 STAR STORY!

SOMETHING ABOUT THE AUTHORS STORIES, ALMOST ALWAYS? DEATH IN HIS STORIES! I'VE SEEN SO MUCH DEATH IN MY LIFETIME. SOMETHING I CAN NEVER GET USED TO! SORRY.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
ok for once i have to say he was wrong

If not taking her back then at least make piece. Yeah she cheated and was a POS but they parents didnt help. The way it was written she was screwed up and i usually HATE that as an excuse. In this case id have a little compassion and get her straightened out. For his son if nothing else. dunno why that is just what reading this made me think honestly , Good job SS though, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Katie was better than Heather

There's absolutely no competition there. I still dislike the way the author made Katie fuck two other guys while professing her love for Robbie, though. It pissed me off. Not all women are sex-obsessed and constantly need their holes filled. Still, she's leagues better than Heather and her fucked up psyche.

Her parents were no better. I don't do or like religion in any way, and Heather's parents are exactly why. Yes, Heather fucked up. Yes, she was a whore to ber boss. But to blame HER for leading a man of the cloth into temptation was beyond pathetic, and exactly the kind of double standards I hate about religion. Jimmy was the instigator, a predator. Yet they choose to overlook that. They'll pray for her? Hah! It's no wonder she turned out the way she did.

Heather was a selfish bitch. Anyone who's so self-obsessed as to expect everyone to kiss her ass when she destroys everything around her needs help. There was no justifying being a married woman and fucking your boss. You can't compartmentalize your job away from your marriage. Being employed doesn't give you the right to fuck around on a spouse, no matter what the reason. You want a better life? Fucking work for it honorably, not on your back with your legs in the air.

And Robbie? He did nothing wrong but try and move on from a failed marriage to a psychologically damaged bitch. Maybe she loved him in her own way, but she needed help, because it wasn't enough to stop her from destroying him. He deserves a happy ending...and that is why Katie is better than Heather. No matter how many men she's fucked in the past...no matter how much it might've hurt him (or no matter how fucked up I found it) when she fucked the other two guys, once she fully committed to him, she'll definitely remain faithful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the comments!

You have to realize that a good story makes you think about these questions. Was Katie better than Heather? What are the lines that shouldn't be crossed for you?

You may not agree with the hero in the story, but the story made you think, maybe got you emotional one way or another. That's why it is worth 5 stars!

LucasredLucasredalmost 6 years ago
Messy

...just like real life. I've read people complaining they don't like Katie or Rob should have forgiven Heather. I can understand Rob's reasoning though. Heather had promised herself to Rob then cheated. She wasn't blackmailed, drugged or forced. She sold Their intimacy cheap. Katie may have been 'the town bike' Before she made her promise - Not after. Right or wrong, sometimes things just can't be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Arsehole

What an arsehole,his wife has sex because they need money and she doesn't think she is doing wrong,but helping so he dumps her and as the cheek to marry the neighbourhood bike.What an hypocrite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmm

I wouldn't marry some one who acted like a slut n fuck some one else right in front of me.

To know she's been around the block is one thing but to see her doing it in front of you is Totally different thing. And being airtight both end like a common $20. Slut too boot.

No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Generally I Like The Rebound Girl

But I just can't like Katie, she starts as a bitch sure that is ok as long as she grows but she is also a slut. Not even a former slut an active one perfectly willing to fuck others why proclaiming to "like" someone.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
A mixed bag

The energy seemed to come out of this story with the Heather hospital meeting. The reader isn't prepared for the change in Heather between that meeting and backing out of the driveway.

The Fanny set up seems a bit contrived just to get to the Miracle Man exit line.

It needs an alternate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

a really good story, but a very sad ending to Heather. The preacher needs to never come out of prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was an incredibly good story. It wasn't about sex, it was about relationships. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many

This is notably facsimile of at least one other story here. But it was still amusing to read...and there was a pretty hot scene like at page 8 or so.

Other people pointed out certain problems. Someone tried to point out where they got the washing machine and Heather only being with two men and there being others. The small hole is unambiguous when Rhonda gets Heather to realize she got nothing from Mr. Hubbard. And nice work using that name, I got a slight kick from that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining story but you got a lot of facts wrong

- A promiscuous person is likely to be a risk as a long-term monogamous partner. I have no idea where did you get that shit about "fucking frogs" but Katie'll be cheating on him as soon as she gets bored and miss the excitment.

- A child from an alcoholic and drug addicted mother who had several STDSs is likely to face several health issues.

That's only two of the things wrong with this story. I know you can write things however you want but this one was full of bullshit.

Enjoyable, but no thanks

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Ugh..

Too many grotesque sluts.

Betty, former deranged slut.

Katie, slimy cunt, super deranged whore/ town bike, literally fucked everyone but her father.

Heather, deranged cheating whore.

Fanny, deranged wannabe town bike, 1st runner up behind Katie.

No, they actually don't make good wives.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 6 years ago
No

I love all your stories but this one is just f'ed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dumb

dumb dumb DUMB.

Babies born to drug and alcohol addicted sluts do not survive...

MUCH LESS HAVE A HEALTHY FUTURE.

GillotineGillotinealmost 7 years ago
big mistake

1. Heather to Robbie-( from returning to the house after Robbie find out about Heather)

"What other times?" I asked.

"How do you think we got the washing machine?" she asked. "And do you really think that plumber fixed our water tank for free?"

2. Heather to Rhonda- I've only been with 2 men my whole life (Jimmy & Robbie)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 WFT is WRONG WITH YOU ANNONY????????????

you read every one of these stories knowing it's a LW or cuck story. Guess you're just a closet cuck whose wife cheated on you her entire married life, before she died. You're just a simple asswipe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Extremely one sided

Heather was a dimbat . Not the sharpest tool in the shed . She deserved punishment . But ! To be as cruelly punished as she was came from a very sick mind . Why did he get together with the new BIGGER slut . Who as. Has been pointed out fucked two guys while she loved"Supposedly" him . The parents were arseholes . The preachers wife was a cheating slut . Surprisingly Heather came out looking like the biggest victim. She is the only one who I feel sorry for . Besides the Author that is .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Aside from a couple...

Of grammar errors and you putting Heather in where you meant Katie, not a bad story. The BF loves Ozzy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So ummmmmmm,

he leaves a dumb as a box of rocks, cheating, bargain basement rates whore for a lying, thieving, giving it away, no job having, lazy ass whore! WTF?!? He'd have been better off ALONE! Also, no fucking judge would award custody to a couple who had turned away their own fucking child, while she was in dire straits and WHILE SHE WAS CARRYING THE GRANDCHILD THAT THEY ALL OF A SUDDEN LOVE & CARE SO MUCH FOR! GTFOH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

You should stop writing

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
When someone says about having sex with someone other than their spouse...

that it "didn't matter" or anything along those lines...?

Is if they TRULY believed that, why would they make ANY effort to conceal it...? Why would they do ANYTHING to limit it...?

In this woman's case, if having sex with one man and getting somethings from it had NO effect on her marriage, why should she have an issue with fucking LOTS of guys LOTS of times and getting lots of things for it...?

Clearly just her bullshitting both herself and him...

She might not have liked the end cost of being a whore but it didn't change the fact she was one. I notice not ONCE did she correct the preacher's wife when SHE called her a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Was the baby even his?

Heather said that she had only been with two men in her entire life but what about the washing machine salesman and the plumber.The baby might have been any one of theirs.Though the ending was bit extreme but she had it coming from the point when she said that she don't have to sneak any more.If only she had realized how wrong she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not your best

I find it hard to believe a character like Robbie would leave his wife for Katie. Your writing is good, but that relationship is just to far out in left field. Makes no sense to leave the pregnant wife to the town slut. Otherwise it was a decent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?????!!!!!!

The last comment said it all!

Stangstar06, your nothing but a thumb-sucking wimp, so you write your characters the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another StangStar06 Original!

Wow, so it goes like this...

The Cuckold Robbie goes from a cheating Whore of a wife ( she was having sex for money = prostitution = WHORE)!

To marrying a true blue SLUT named Katie.

Puke smells better than this story and is more palatable.

At the end we see that Katie will be in constant association with Fanny ( another SLUT) after Katie's marriage.

Now they're wallowing in the puke and Robbie is studying to become a proper Matt M. / StangStar06 Wimp/Cuckold/Creampie Eating/ Metro-sexual/Pseudo-male.

Let the wimps, cucks and liberals rejoice another victory for spineless/clueless Girly-Men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

Excellent writing as usual.

I always enjoy your stories, they are among my favorites.

I felt very very bad for what happened to his wife. Very sad.

She was cruelly punished for sure.

His new girl, hmmm I do wonder why if she already felt she loved him, she spelt with not just 1 but worse 2 at once.

And she did it in HIS BED.

So she was a town slut and continued even after saying she wanted him?

I would have liked writing that part differently, to have more sympathy for her in her quest for him. The way it was done made her still a slut.

Still, nice one 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Heather broke her vows

But so did Robbie. For better or for worse does not leave a lot of wiggle room. Robbie was as equally sanctimonious as her Parents. SIX YEARS and he was still having trouble paying bills? Robbie must have been one crappy Mechanic. Plus, at the end, he was a MILLIONAIRE, yet all he could think about was purchasing a hydraulic lift?

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Pendulum

This story wore out my emotions. At first the young wife wanting more, poor baby was used by a master. He had her thinking what she was doing with him as a man of God was okay. Sad those old preachers have been doing that for years twisting the truth. How many people give them money thinking it's going to God (Jim baker,Rev Ike, Jerry Falwell, Robert tilton,) She fell victim to one of them. The husbands wasn't blinded by the preacher and religion his point was made clear understandably don't mess with my wife. She was caught up in a no win situation religion, a no good preacher, wanting more for herself and her husband. To me she was the saddest loser in the story. She wasn't bad and paid the ultimate price. Yes the husband was a good man. The writers wrote the young lady and the way she was described from the start to her changes at the end. Wow all of the characters were well written. I like this story too. Sad, happy, funny, sad, happy, very sad, then good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree

He traded one whore for another. She wanted him, so she fucks the other two losers? She wasn't just sowing her wild oats. She had become the town pump. I'm sure he, with his conservative attitudes, would appreciate a wife who could bring all her experience to the marriage. I know that I'd just love to live in a town where half the people I met each day had fucked my wife. Sorry, not that interested. As always, the SS06 writing was excellent, but each slut lost a star for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

This was an enjoyable story about how bad things can become good. Life does go forward and we all can have a second chance in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 12/02/14

YUP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HMMM

Trading one whore for another...hmm after witnessing Katie acting like a shore taking two at a time...I wouldn't want her...may just a fuck ...but not as a wife.

I feel bad for Heather...I mean, yes, she made a blunder..but the way her parents treated her...first not willing to help her and Robie when they first got married!? then disowned her when she needed the most...Those aren't parent they are MONSTERS. Yet they thought they r Christians!? They contributed to the final spiralling down and dead of their own daughter.

Robbie also made a mistake....he should have waited till the his child is born and Heather is better to serve the divorce paper..even if he don't love her anymore he should have human compassion especially the life of his own child is in question...

For us Eastern culture children are everything parents will behave the way they did especially when their ONLY child is in dire need and to top it their grand child life is in balance...for us we always believe that the young child is innocent and can't b blamed for parent mistakes. They would have help for the sake of their grand child if not their daughter. Besides eastern patents would have help in the initial starting up after they got married..they will not let their only child go empty handed after married.. they would have make sure she gave all the basic necessity covered.

Overall 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad story

People make mistakes but they cant live and face the consequences. If Rob's wife had been strong or had some common sense she would have used her secretarial skills to eo something. Not drink her life away. And Rob despite knowing his wife's state continued the divorce.could have waited till the baby was born. He could have been man enough before leaving to face his past for months. I agree despite what the bitch deserved she was still young and had wrong convictions. Some way for redemption could have been Nice for her.

kdcee79kdcee79over 8 years ago
Good work

Very entertaining story SS06, perhaps not your very best, but still a great read. A very true comment Jackh 1962, I agree wholeheartedly.. 5 *****

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Why do people bitch about a story being long?

I can understand why someone would bitch if the story sucked, but if it's a good story, although it's much better if it's a great one like this one is, then the only complaint anyone can reasonably have is that it's too damn short. I love this story and just finished rereading it yet again, and enjoyed reading it just as much as I did the first time I read it. I honestly don't think that people understand just how awful it is to really love someone and then lose them unless they have actually gone through it themselves. And yes, you can lose someone due to them cheating and destroying a marriage just like you can lose them if they die. In a lot of ways it's actually harder to lose someone when they cheat. I know that many of the BTB crowd are so rabid about wanting to see the cheating slut, or cheating bastard, get burned because they were burned themselves when someone cheated on them. Just as burns due to fire leave scars that can last a lifetime, so do the scars from being burned by the flaming destruction brought about by a cheating spouse.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really love the story and would love more along the same lines to enjoy reading as well if the author ever finds the time to write them. Hopefully it won't take that long for one or more to show up (in fact I am going to send a message to the author as soon as I send this comment suggesting a story that I would like him to write for me).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous