Miranda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how do you do it?" Miranda asked again, knowing she had met the requirements to learn the secret. Tom moaned his appreciation at Becky's oral talents, and slowly eased her mouth from his cock.

"Like that." He said, turning towards Miranda. She gazed at his huge rigid cock, slick from Becky's sloppy blowjob. She wrinkled her brow.

"Like how?" She reiterated, noticing nothing different. Tom looked down at Becky, who was now also motionless. He had managed to freeze a moment within a moment, and it was now just the two of them.

"All you have to do is think about it." Tom explained. "And it happens. The discipline is knowing how to think it." As he explained this, he turned her away from him, facing the other end of the elevator, where she could easily see Charles and Richard, motionless as if she were looking at a three-dimensional picture. She felt Tom's hand slide down the crack of her ass, and she parted her legs to allow him access to her sex.

"Are you going to fuck me right in front of your girlfriend?" Her breath was short, and she arched her back hoping he would answer her with his cock.

"Do you want me too?" He panted, fingering her slick depths as his rigid cock slid up and down the crack of her ass.

"I think Becky would like to watch your cock slide into my pussy." She responded, gyrating her ass against his cock. "I want her to watch us."

"Do you think Richard would like to watch us fuck each other?" Tom asked. Miranda cocked her head to the side, pondering the thought. With as much as he's fantasized about seeing her naked, it would be a sight to see the expression on his face. Reading her thoughts as if she had said them out loud, Tom instructed her...

"Then think it, and Richard can join us." He suggested. "Just like I thought Becky out."

"Not yet." Miranda countered. She reached behind her and pulled his cock from the crevice of her ass, and slid it between her legs. She arched her back and pressed his cock hard against her slick sex, and he slid into her pussy. "THAT's what I want right now!" And she started rocking back against him, starting a rhythm that soon had her moaning. His wonderful cock was now sliding in and out of her, satisfying the itch she had needed scratched since this whole thing began. After a few more strokes, she pulled off him, and returned him to stand in front of Becky's open mouth.

"I want to try something." Miranda said, her mind still recalling the wonderful fuck she had just received. Tom's cock now glistened with her cunt juices, and she looked down at Becky and pondered a thought. Instantly Becky moved forward, taking Tom's cock back into her eager mouth. Tom smiled at Miranda as his manhood was enveloped back into warm wetness. She had done it ... with a thought. Within a mere second, Becky stopped and pulled back, looking inquisitively at Tom's cock. Then she smiled and looked up at the two of them.

"You incredibly sexy bitch." She cooed. "You fucked him already. God does your cunt taste good. I want to watch it this time. I want to see his cock slide into your fucking pussy."

Becky moved Miranda in front of Tom, and gazed upon her sexy pussy as her spread legs were stretched out above her. She watched Tom move his cock into position and then slide it deep inside Miranda's willing cunt. Overcome with lust, Becky moved in and started licking both Miranda's engorged clit and Tom's slick shaft as it slid in and out. She ran her hands freely up and down Miranda's smooth and silky body. Before long he was going to cum, and Becky pulled him out of Miranda and pointed his glistening cockhead at her naked body. As she jerked her hand wildly over his cunt juice covered cock, cum shot out all over her face, hair and tits, bathing her in his cream. Miranda looked down, moaning at the extremely sexy sight of another woman catching the cum of a man who had just fucked her, but her own excitement was starting to wane. She needed to cum too.

Sensing her needs, Becky pressed her tongue deep into Miranda's drenched pussy, and alternated between flicking her clit and tongue fucking her. Tom fondled her tits and she never knew a woman's tongue could feel so good against her own sex. Soon her own body was bucking against Becky's mouth, and she screamed her orgasm into the small enclosure filled with motionless people, including that of her husband.

------------------------------------

In a blink it was over. Miranda looked around, wondering what had just happened. Her skin was flushed, her pussy wetter than she had ever remembered ... still twitching in what seemed like the afterglow of a wonderful orgasm, and Richard's hand was grazing her dress covered ass. Through her dark glasses she scanned the crowded elevator looking for Tom and Becky, but there was only coughs and the thoughts of people wrapped in their own little worlds. Had it all been just a fantasy of her own? It had only been a second. The thoughts of the people around her were deafening, she closed her eyes and wished them to be quiet. Then everything fell silent. All that remained was Richard's hand, gently swaying against her butt.

Opening her eyes she looked around. Everyone was motionless, except Richard. He was oblivious to everyone except her, his mind focusing so intently on her lithe form.

"Still looking for a piece of this?" She said out loud. He froze, and she slowly lifted her dress, until his warm hand rested on her naked backside.

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" She again spoke, knowing he wasn't about to say a word. "Your hand is on my sexy ass, and I'm in need of a good fuck. Slide your hand between my legs and feel my wet pussy." Almost like a confused puppy dog, he did as he was told. As a finger pressed into her well-fucked cunt, she moaned and writhed against his hand. Pulling her dress over her head, again revealing her nakedness in the elevator, she started massaging his stiffening cock through the pants of his tux.

"Are you getting hard?" She teased. In his wildest dreams he never imagined such nasty words flowing from her proper mouth. "Are you ready to fuck me. Are you ready to fuck your bosses little slut wife? Now that you know I don't wear panties ... ever, you'll never be able to look at me again without getting a raging fucking hardon. One of these days you won't be able to resist me, while looking at my sexy ass, or trying to get a look between my legs, and you'll just dive in, remembering how good my pussy feels, now that you've had a taste of the goods, no matter how risky it is. I'll bet Charles would even like you to watch ... to see his wife get serviced by this young stud." She had him all worked up now, and pulled away from him. She spread herself against the wall, and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me, before I change my mind." She ordered. "Fuck me while I'm open to you, right in front of my husba...." Before she could finish the sentence she was impaled with a massive, rock hard cock. He pounded into her furiously with the enthusiasm only a man his age could produce. She let out a long yeeeesssss, her voice wavering with every thrust of his cock. Richard was beside himself with lust. He didn't know how this had come about, but he wasn't going to waste it. He watched with joy as her sexy curves went from her slender shoulders down to her heart-shaped ass, which now distorted with his every thrust, watching his cock as it slid in and out of her, disappearing into that wonderful crack of her ass and deep into her pussy. It was too much to bear, and he quickly emptied his load deep into her willing cunt.

------------------------------------

Richard shook his head, wondering what had happened. The elevator was empty, and both Charles and Miranda were staring at him from the penthouse floor.

"Something wrong?" Charles asked. Richard shook his head, wrinkling his brown, and followed them out of the elevator. As he walked behind them, he kept staring at Miranda's shapely ass as it swished beneath her thin gown. For some reason he could imagine ... perfectly ... what her naked ass would look like, especially with his rock hard cock slamming into her. He could imagine his cum dripping down her hard body thighs as if it had already happened. He didn't know what kind of a daydream he had enjoyed during their ride up the elevator, but his cock was twitching with images of Miranda that were VERY vivid. He could imagine her saying words like 'fuck' and 'pussy', seeing her beautifully luscious red lips as they pursed to say those illicit words. He had to look away, and get those thoughts out of his mind. All he wanted to do was touch her ass and see if she was wearing panties, and now his thoughts were very capable of getting him fired.

12