Mirando Las Olas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"The patient would definitely pay attention to you." I said chuckling.

She laughed and slapped my arm playfully. She then smiled down at me and hugged me from behind. I sighed as she did as her massive tits crushed into my back. The firmness of them made my breathing go shallow and my cock straighten up. I looked over my shoulder and noticed she was very close to my face. Her eyes twinkled softly in the streetlights as we looked at each other. She was breathing softly as we looked into each other's eyes. The light in her eyes was radiant and I decided to throw caution to the wind.

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She smiled into my kiss and returned it softly. Her soft thick lips nearly engulfed my own as she returned it, but it was amazing as the pure passion this woman held inside of her made me somewhat dizzy. She then pulled back and looked at me hungrily.

"Let's go." she whispered and took my hand.

She led me to a local apartment building and dragged me inside of it. She dragged me up the stairs to her apartment and took a key out from her top. She turned the key in the door and opened it. She rushed inside and pulled me along through the doorway. She then spun me and slammed me against the wall while her mouth latched onto mine. I was wide eyed as she ferally kissed me and bit my lip. She pulled her teeth back making my lip go with. She let go of it then growled at me and bit my neck hard.

I groaned as she bit me then I felt my shirt get ripped open. She ran her nails down my chest then she looked at it. As part of working at the bar I have to keep in shape, so I'm no slouch in the looks department. She smiled at me a hungry smile then bit my chest right above the nipple and purred. My hands went around her body, but she slapped them away as she was in charge. She then smiled up at me mischievously as she turned me roughly and her leg got behind mine. I tripped over her leg and fell on my back on top of her bed.

She pounced on me and her lips again met mine as she kissed me roughly. I lost myself in her and kissed her hard back. She moaned as we made out like animals for a long while. She then got up and ripped her top over her head. The sight of her massive tits with the darkest thickest nipples I had ever seen made my mouth water. My head lunged up and latched onto her nipple and she purred in my ear, "Mmmmm...Good boy."

I suckled and bit them for a while all the time eliciting moans and whimpers of pleasure from her throat as I did. She then pulled my head back and told me to get up. I got to my feet and she kicked her shoes off and threw them to the side. She then pushed me hard and I fell fully on her bed. She looked at me with her hands on her hips and I got the hint. My pants were down and off as were my boxers. She got wide eyed as she saw my length. Nine inches long and three thick.

"Wow baby. You are unique." she purred smiling at me as she unzipped her skirt and it fell down her long legs. She had on no panties and her shaved slit came into view. It was delicious looking and I wanted a taste of it badly.

She then climbed on the bed and crawled to me like a tigress going after her meal. As she got her body over mine I felt the smoothness of her skin and it made my body shake as she approached me. She met my mouth with a savage lusty kiss and she collapsed on top of me. She was so damn intoxicating as she bit and licked my neck and shoulders I lost it. The feeling of her smooth soft skin against my own was electrifying as she ground against me; my cock was straining hard against her legs. She felt my need for attention down there and smiled at me devilishly. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard. I cried out as she gave me a wicked grin.

She leaned forward into my neck and whispered, "I don't taste this until I get something I want."

She then clambered up my body and straddled my head. Her juicy pussy was in my face and I wasted no time in lashing my tongue all along it. She "oohed" and "aieed" quite a bit as I sucked her fat lips into my mouth and tortured her clit for a long while. Her dripping nectar was too damn tasty to miss any of and I made sure I didn't. She was being well taken care of by my tongue and she let me know it by squeezing her thick thighs along my head as she ground against my face.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and ground her harder on my tongue making her breath catch in her throat. She started to buck hard against me whimpering and blabbering in Spanish of how good it was then I felt the tremors begin. With a high pitched wail she clamped her thighs on my head and came violently.

Gia sat upright as her body convulsed her head thrown back making unintelligible whimpers and moans in Spanish. My tongue worked fast to get all of her juices as they cascaded along my tongue. She bucked once more then fell forward. She was leaning against the head board panting and shuddering. I wasn't done tasting her so I leaned up and latched my mouth back on her clit. She screamed and grabbed my hair trying to get me to pull back, but I refused to budge an inch as I then ate her to another shuddering orgasm.

She cried out my name as she came and I was again rewarded with a steady stream of nectar as she came. I lapped it up and felt that my cock was going to explode soon if I didn't fix it. I then took the initiative seeing her panting hard. I flipped her over then hiked her legs up to my shoulders making her yelp as I did, then I took aim and plunged deep into her.

She screamed and her eyes got wide as I slid in fully. She began to buck hard against me and I took that as an invitation. I realized she wanted it hard and rough, so I obliged. I pounded her mercilessly for a long time, so long in fact I lost track of time. Her hands were on my back and I felt them as her nails tore into my back. She cried out and tried to scream for more, but every time she would I would pound her making her lose the words. I was relentless in my pounding. I felt her body spasm under me more than once as I hit her spot.

I then pulled out of her so I could try something new. She gasped as I did then I flipped her to her hands and knees. She gripped her head board and looked back at me over her shoulder. The look was mildly terrifying to say the least. She had a look on her face like that of a savage beast hungry for more. I slammed my cock in her to the hilt making her cry out as she threw her head back her hair cascading over her back and shoulders. The sight of her dark skin against my white hands as I gripped her hips was so beautiful it was making me light headed. I then focused on the here and now, and then I got a little creative. I slapped her ass as I fucked her making her scream out in Spanish.

"Harder!" she screamed and I obliged.

I slapped her ass and pounded her for all I was worth. She started to get the tremors again and I ripped at her hair yanking her back to me. She was yanked fully back on my cock and her body was pulled flush against mine. I grabbed her tits and bit her neck. She keened as she exploded into another violent orgasm. She bucked hard on me as I continued to bite and lick her neck. My hands squeezed those tits hard and pinched the nipples savagely as she undulated against my body. I was feeling the dam beginning to break. She sensed it and bucked off of me. She got on her hands and knees in front of me and took me into her hungry mouth. I groaned as in one motion she took me totally in her throat. There was little for me to do as I was right there anyways. I screamed and grabbed her hair as I then spewed a massive load into her waiting throat. She moaned as the load went down. I teetered on my legs as she sucked me dry. I then felt my legs give way and she caught me. I was gently laid on my back and she climbed on top of me.

She looked down at me and the sight was dazzling. Her white smile was so perfect I was lost in it. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at mine and I saw the look I needed to see. She was satisfied as was I. She leaned forward and kissed me sweetly on the lips. It was a good feeling as her tongue played in my mouth for a while. My hands traveled to her back and she moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

She then curled into my shoulder and whispered to me, "Go to sleep."

I don't know why I did, but I was out like a light. I awoke the next morning and she wasn't there. I looked around and my clothes were on the chair next to the bed neatly folded. I looked at the palm of my hand and noticed she had left a full lipstick mark on it. I smiled at that and got my pants on. Inside my pocket was her number, along with a note saying to call her that afternoon. I smiled eagerly as I got my shirt and phone. I called Juan and he was able to get me a cab that took me back to his place. I was feeling great when I arrived. My neck was full of hickeys and my back looked like I slept on a bed of razor blades. Isabella laughed at me then got the peroxide. She helped me with the cuts and commented.

"Next time a cat says no she means it."

I laughed at that and shook my head. She saw the woman I left with and she knew what I went through. I looked to Juan and he had the same marks.

I then asked, "So what's his excuse then kitty?"

She laughed and slapped my arm. She then got up and went to the kitchen. Juan walked over to me and handed me a Pepsi.

"You look like a man reborn." he said smiling.

"I feel like one too. Thanks man, I mean it." I said holding my hand up to him.

He took my hand and got me to my feet. He gave me a hug then said, "So man, you get her number?"

"Yeah. She wants me to call her." I said back.

"Good, call her and I'll get her. We are going on the boat this afternoon and I guess it'll be mean if only me and Isa go out with you by your lonesome." he said smiling smugly.

I got up and got my phone. I called her number and heard a very sexy voice on the other end, "Hola?"

"Hello to yourself." I said back.

"Ryan! I'm so glad you could call me papa." she purred.

"No doubt I would" I said back.

"So you want to meet me again?" she asked cheerfully.

"You know I do. My friend has a boat he wants to go sailing on with his wife. Do you want to come with us?" I asked her.

"That sounds fun. But I don't know how to get to you." she said her voice pouting on the other end. I gave the phone to Juan who had a talk with her. He told her what was up and even had a few laughs. He told her he would get her in an hour and then he smiled at me then handed the phone back cupping the receiver.

"You better watch out man, she likes you. Don't fuck it up." he said seriously.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"See you soon papa, you better be ready for me." she said seductively. The line went dead and I was now shaking. Juan saw it and began to laugh at me.

"She'll bring you to life man, don't worry 'bout that. But remember, a Dominican woman scorned is worse than hell itself. Don't fuck up dude or she'll cut your cock off." he warned.

I thought of what he said and we sat down to a quick snack then he took off. I was left alone with Isabella. She was all smiles when she saw me. She then gave me a serious look.

"I have some news." she said seriously. I looked at her and she continued, "You're going to be an uncle!" she said beaming.

I got up and hugged her tight as she beamed. She was happy as hell. She was going to have a baby soon and she literally meant I was going to be an uncle. I knew then and there I needed to make sure I kept on the up and up. We sat around talking about the upcoming bundle of joy as we watched a baseball game. We eventually heard the car coming back and I jumped to my feet. She saw how nervous I was so she laughed at me playfully.

"Relax Ryan. God you're so jumpy!" she exclaimed.

I laughed at myself as well. Here I was about ready to piss myself over a woman, and that was not me. I relaxed as I heard the door open and saw Juan. He led Giacinta in and man she was stunning as usual. She was wearing a red tee shirt that strained against her tits and a pair of white short shorts that hugged her curves so damn perfectly. Her feet had on white tennis shoes and she had her curly hair tied off in a thick pony tail behind her. She was stunning to say the least. Her bright eyes shone like I had never seen before.

She walked up to me and she planted a wet kiss on my lips in front of Juan and Isabella. She then opened her mouth and snaked her tongue across my lips then smiled at me. She then greeted Isabella with a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek. The two actually hit it off well and went to the kitchen chatting excitedly. I stood by with Juan watching them go. He grinned at me then took me outside to the patio.

"She was talking about you the whole way out here man. I mean fuck man, you musta done something right last night." he laughed. I nodded my head sheepishly and looked at the kitchen window. She saw me and smiled brightly. I watched her then blow me a kiss then she went back to helping Isabella.

Juan and I talked for a while. It was really nice to just sit in the sun on his patio feeling the breeze off the ocean. It was also nice to know that not but twenty feet away were two of the hottest women I had ever known making the side dishes for the grilling Juan was going to be doing later on. We just enjoyed the moment as we talked about the bar and his plans to expand it by adding a dance area to it. I thought it would be great and as the bar was in a predominantly Dominican neighborhood it was no doubt going to be a merengue style hall. We toasted to those thoughts and then saw Isabella come out asking Juan for help. I sat back until I heard him call me and I helped them get everything into the coolers and we drove to the marina.

His boat was a nice one. It was a good eighteen footer with a sail and a motor. It also had a below deck cabin with a small set of beds. The top side was done nicely as it was a fishing boat of his grandfathers that he had turned into a pleasure boat. We sailed for a good hour before he found what he was looking for. It was a secluded island with a decent jungle canopy. It was an awesome sight; I mean something right out of a pirate novel. The whole island was only maybe a mile wide and two long. We weren't the only ones there, but it looked like we were. We set up a grill pit and Juan went to work cooking. The smell was awesome, but I decided to get the company I longed for. I sneaked up behind Gia and hugged her from behind. She giggled into my arms as she placed her arms on mine.

She leaned back into my arms and whispered sweetly, "I missed you papa."

I leaned down and she kissed my lips passionately. It was amazing. I had never met a woman who could make me feel so alive in just a kiss. Her hips ground into my crotch and the thin shorts she wore gave me a good look at her ass. She turned in my arms and she was indeed shorter than me. The heels she wore were the reason of her near six feet the night before. I didn't care as she was still stunning. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I felt her body against mine and it was such a good feeling.

Giacinta then smiled cutely and took off her top. She also shrugged off her shorts. I was stunned as she tilted her head and ran into the water. I dropped my shorts and shirt then joined her in the waves. She was a great swimmer I found out as she swam around me playfully then dunked me under the surf. I came up sputtering and she laughed. I then swam at her and grabbed her. She yelped as I lifted her up and dunked her screaming into the water. She came up with a wet cat look on her face then we got into a play fight in the water. She dunked me a few more times then I got her, but it was too much fun to last.

Gia then pulled me close to her. I felt her wrap her legs around my back as we were chest deep in the water. She wiggled against my hips and I felt myself slide in her. She gasped and smiled at me slowly. She hiked her legs around me a bit higher then she started to flex her hips and grind against me. I felt her tight hole clench onto me. It was such a great feeling to say the least and suddenly I wasn't sure how long I'd last. She kept at it, her own mouth clenched in tortured pleasure. She bit her lip and whimpered as she came. Her tits pressed into my chest and she leaned into my shoulder as she shuddered for a long while.

She looked up at me and smiled lazily. She got off me and I was straining. She shook her head no and I had no choice but to behave myself. She grabbed me under the water and whispered, "If you're a good boy then later I will finish what we started."

With one last kiss she got out of the water. She went back to her clothes and tapped her foot at me. I got out of the water and she giggled when she saw my throbbing erection. I got to my shorts and gingerly put them on. She sighed at me then walked towards me with only her shorts on. Her massive tits were out proudly. She then dropped to her knees and took me in her hands.

"Maybe it can't wait till later." she said smiling impishly at me. She then took me in her mouth.

I was so lost in the moment I didn't realize we had an audience. She worked me so expertly it was insane. She was so damn talented with her tongue that I was near cumming. I then heard a giggle and she pulled off me. I looked up to see Isabella standing there with Juan standing behind her.

"Couldn't wait huh?" he said chuckling.

She blushed and put me away as I had wilted because of the shock of my friends standing there. The two of them laughed and went back to the camp site. I was now straining badly. My balls were nearly twice their normal size. She sighed at me then shook her head painfully.

"Soon papa, soon." she whispered to me then got to her feet.

My body suffered horribly as we ate in the dusk. The food was amazing, the beef was seared so well it made me feel a little better. The rest of the dishes were just as good. Juan and Isabella ate their fill in each other's arms as did Giacinta and I. She lounged against me as we ate and we actually just enjoyed the feeling of being close. My cock relaxed as she talked about her always wishing she could do something like this. I then began to rub her neck and she moaned into my touch. Juan and Isabella had gone off to God knew where so I stayed with her. I didn't care if they left us alone on this island as it would be fine by me just to be alone with her.

She sighed as I hit a good spot on her neck and she curled into my arms. I then slid my hands down the front of her chest and she moaned loudly into my hands. I felt her thick nipples get solid under her shirt and she ground into my lap. Her head slipped to the side and I kissed her thick lips softly and she groaned into my mouth. She then spun around in my lap and shoved me backwards. She straddled me hard and kissed me roughly.

I then felt her undo the button of my shorts, then slide them down to my knees. She shimmied out of her own shorts and this time she sank deeply on me. I felt her hotness on me and she gripped my shoulders. I grabbed her hips and she ground away on me like a maniac. She tossed her head back as she ground into me happily. She bucked hard on me and this time I wasn't going to last. I had been so badly teased it made me cringe. I felt my breathing go shallow and she saw the look on my face.

"I can't hold it!" I exclaimed.

"Let it out baby." she sighed

I looked up at her and she smiled at me then bit my lips. She moaned into my mouth then ground on me hard. I couldn't help what I did next as I grabbed her hips and slammed into her with all I had then I came hard. I filled her so much it dripped out of her. She moaned as she felt me fill her up so thoroughly. She then looked down at me as my eyes were closing and my breathing was ragged. She looked at me and hugged me tight to her.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers