Mirando Las Olas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered into my ear, "Does this mean you're mine now?"

"Yes." I whispered back.

She smiled at me happily then got up. I felt the air on my cock and it was a good feeling. She got dressed quickly as did I and she hugged me as I stood up. As I stood in her arms we heard some music playing in the distance. She smiled at me then decided to continue my lessons in dancing. We danced bare foot in the sand as a happy fast paced song played. It was so much fun we lost track of time. It was getting very dark out and as we had no idea where Juan and Isabella had gotten off to we decided to go to the boat. She led me to the boat and we went below deck where she turned then hugged me tight. We held each other for a while then she pulled back then motioned to the bed. She laid down on the bed then patted the side next to her invitingly. I curled up into her and she put my head on her chest then told me to go to sleep. Once again her soft voice was all it took and I was out cold.

I woke up slowly the next morning to my great delight she was still there holding my head. I tried to get up, but she moaned angrily and held me to her. I smiled and leaned back into her body and she relaxed. I fell back to sleep again and this time awoke when she was getting out of the bed. She looked down at me and held out her hand. I took it and she hoisted me to my feet. I stood up as she hugged me tight then ran off the boat. I laughed as I had a similar need. I found the head and handled my business. When I came out she was waiting for me by the end of the pier. We had obviously sailed back the night before so I was able to find our way back. We walked along the way holding hands and it was a good time. She then got playful and jumped on my back. I laughed as I carried her piggy back for a long while. She had her arms around my neck as I walked along.

"So are you going to stay with us tonight?" I asked her hopefully.

"I have to work tonight so sadly no." she said pouting.

The way she said it was kinda of strange to me how she said it as she was all smiles when we met at the club.

"You don't like your job?" I asked her.

"No, it sucks." she said her voice angry. "I get paid peanuts and have to dance with people I can't stand to keep the club full. It really is boring, dancing with those grabby, pushy guys. They only want to fuck me later on. It's no fun when you literally get forced into a booth with a guy that won't behave himself. I didn't want to be there that night until I met Isabella. She pointed you out to me and said you were nice, so I decided to give you a shot. I enjoyed our time together as you weren't all grabby feely on me." she explained.

So that was why Isabella didn't let me play with the water nymphs that day. It kind of made sense that Isabella would try to make me enjoy myself here. But being a match maker was something I didn't know that she could do. As to Gia's work I could relate. I routinely get hit on by both men and women, so it does get old after a while. Plus bar tending makes going to a club or bar kind of boring after a while. I sighed and she looked at me curiously.

"What?" she asked me tilting her head.

"I bar tend, so I get where you're coming from. I guess in a way we are both nothing but eye candy." I said smiling.

He slapped my arm and laughed. "I better be more than eye candy to you!" she said in mock anger.

"So you met Isabella that night?" I asked her.

"No. She had come by the club the night before. I knew her through one of my cousins. She said you were a nice guy that was not having a good life. I decided to just dance with you, but man you are too cute to pass up." she chirped at me.

I laughed and nodded my head in appreciation. I had no words to say to her honesty, so I said nothing at all. She hugged my neck tighter as I plodded on. She eventually dropped off my back, much to my chagrin, and we walked along the road. We finally found Juan's house and she raced me to the entrance. I won, barely, and she ran up laughing at me. I then realized she had taken the house key from my pocket. She ran to the door and tried to get it open to lock me out, but I was faster. I got into the door as it opened and bowled her over the nearby couch. We laughed and she fell over the couch on top of me. She slapped me on the chest as she was now straddling my hips. I looked up at her and my eyes drank in the sight of her heaving chest over my body. I rested my hands on her hips and slowly rubbed them making her sigh and smile at me. She leaned down and drank in my lips as then we heard Juan come in the room.

"Damn, I thought you two were gonna be in the boat all day. You could have called me man I woulda got you." he said.

"I left my phone here dude." I said laughing. She gave me an incredulous look and then she hit me again.

"Made me walk all that way....I swear!" she said in mock anger then got off me. It was a sad feeling as she did, but I then stood up.

We went to the kitchen and had a good lunch. She sadly had to go and Juan drove her back. He made a public promise to pick her up after work and bring her back. I sat in the kitchen with Isabella sipping iced tea as we watched the waves crash on the beach. I was alone in my thoughts and she knew what they were.

"You like her don't you?" she asked me point blank.

"Yes." I said sounding depressed.

"Hey why so gloomy?" she piped up seeing the look on my face.

"She is stuck here in a job she doesn't like praying to get the money to come to the states and go to school. It just doesn't seem fair you know?" I said dejectedly.

"I think there is a way around that. She only needs a place to stay, and you do have an apartment after all. All she needs is a student visa and viola problem solved. I do have a friend who works at the consulate you know. Maybe if properly motivated I could make a call or two..." she left off.

I perked up at the notion. She was now the whole focus of my attention.

"What do you need me to do?" I said my eyes eager.

"You get to be the baby's godfather. Plus when we want a day off you get him or her and we get time away. I also better see you around the house with her being happy if I do this. If I don't then she moves in with us and you are on your own buddy." she said crossing her arms.

I jumped out of my chair and kissed her cheek and hugged her tight. She laughed and hugged me back. I then saw her smile at me, it was one of relief that I was finally back to life. She then got on her phone and walked away. I sat back in the kitchen and just watched the waves crash along the beach. It was truly a sight worth seeing. I thought back to last night and dancing with her. I wondered just how much fun it would be to dance with her back home. I smiled at the notion. In fact the very notion to me was something that was becoming more and more of a wish for reality to me. I couldn't explain it as my mind was filled with the sounds of her laughter and her smile. I felt like a fool, but in reality it was the best feeling I had in years.

Juan came back after a while and I was antsy. He saw it and snatched up a few drinks then took me for a long walk. We talked about old times. We even joked about the time he ran over a car in Iraq with a Striker. We laughed about the driver getting pissed at him then how we simply pointed the .50 cal at him and how he ran away screaming. We also joked of our old CO, and how he was so anal about everything, and that was what got him shot in the ass by a kid he didn't take seriously.

After a while of walking we found a nice cove. We sat on the beach and just stared into the ocean. It was one of those moments all people should have. One with a true friend sitting in a secluded place watching the waves crashing along a beach. We sat in silence for hours, it was just one of those moments. He sipped at his beer and I at my Pepsi. He finally broke the silence and he looked at me.

"You realize what you're getting yourself into?" he asked me in Spanish. I looked at him as he stared dead into my eyes then continued, "I want you to know this is serious man. She is young and wild. That is her allure, but she is also a strong woman at heart. She won't take lightly to you dumping her after a short fling." he told me seriously. Whenever he spoke in full Spanish I knew it was serious.

"I know that Juan. I also know how I'm feeling for her at this exact moment in time. It is killing me she isn't here right now so I can see her. Juan I think I'm falling for her. What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked him.

"It's not a thing that's wrong man. It's what happened with me and Isa. She lured me into her arms with the same fire that Gia has man. It's that same fire that can burn you if you do wrong by it." he said. He sipped his beer then looked at me and went on, "She is exactly what you need man. If I were you, and this is just me speaking, I'd seriously consider what she means from you before you fall too far into it. No need for your heart to be ripped to shreds for nothing. But if she is something special, for fucks sake stop being a puta and go get her!" he said laughing at the last part. I was laughing at the comment then he looked seriously at me again.

"I know you ain't a little puta man. You ran into a burning vehicle to pull me clear. That takes a real man. You shot up a building to get a few guys clear of an ambush, that's fucking hardcore. You even stood up to a ghetto fuck with a gun in your house. That takes balls, but don't let your own insecurities rob you of a good thing man. If she is what I think she is to you then you better man up and claim her or you'll lose her." he said and started to walk back.

I sat on my haunches for a long while pondering what he just told me. It was the truest thing I had ever heard. I looked at the water and thought of her swimming in it the other day came to the forefront of my thoughts and I smiled contently. She was a drug to me. A drug that I didn't want a cure from. I wanted her, I needed her, and fuck it all I was going to get her. I got up and ran back, I didn't walk I fucking ran. At a full tilt I blew by Juan and he was stunned. He ran after me but I was gone. I made it back to the house and got the car keys. I ran up to Isabella and kissed her lips then ran out. She was stunned as I got into the car and peeled out. Juan was standing on the porch stunned.

I drove through the highway towards my goal. I turned on the GPS and followed it to the city. I then using my memory found my way back to the club. As I rolled up I saw the line of people and knew she was in there. I parked nearby and ran to it. The bouncers gave me a hard time, but when I dropped three bills on their laps they let me in. I found the club packed, the lights were flashing adding to the confusion. I searched, I scanned, and I looked hard. I then turned to see her at the bar with some guy. He was laughing with her but she was faking it, I could tell.

I made my way to the bar and ordered a Pepsi. I then drank it down and smiled as I made my way towards them. The man saw me and started to rise up from his chair when I gave him a cold look. He sat back down quietly and she turned. She saw me and was stunned. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to the floor. She was totally stunned by my presence there. I used all my effort to dance with her. She realized why I was here and her eyes started to tear up. I then leaned down and spoke to her.

"I am making arrangements for a surprise for you. I want to take you to Juan's to go over them with you. Can you leave now?" I had to yell to be heard.

She nodded and turned to go to the DJ. She talked to him and he gave her a dirty look. With that she turned on her heel and stomped out. He was yelling at her and the bouncers tried to stop her. I was in action before they could do anything and had them both on the floor with an arm behind each of their necks. She looked at me and was stunned at how quickly I moved. I then let them go took her and ran. She kicked off her heels and ran after me barefoot. We got into the car and I drove her away from there. She was breathing hard as she looked at me.

"What's going on Papa?" she asked me curiously.

"Your dream is gonna come true baby." I said quietly.

She looked at me confused and then she realized what I meant. Her hands went to her mouth and she then started to tear up again.

"I'm going to America?" she asked me shocked.

I smiled and didn't say anything as I continued to drive. She screamed excitedly and hugged me tight. I nearly wrecked the car, but was able to get it under control as she let go of me apologizing. I laughed at her and she stuck out her tongue at me. It was so cute I continued to laugh. She pouted as I drove on then I stroked her shoulder. She looked at me and it was the look I was hoping for. It was the thankful happy look and it was mesmerizing.

"I have a place you can stay at if you'd like. Or you can stay with Juan and Isabella. Either or is fine by me. In fact I..." I didn't get to finish as she crushed into my side with a tight hug.

I pulled the car over and she plopped into my lap. I suddenly had her tongue in my mouth as she feverishly kissed me. It was so damn nice I couldn't contain myself. I wrapped my arms around her back and we kissed passionately for a long while. I then felt her pull back and she looked me in the eyes and she was near tears. I smiled and hugged her to me as she let it out. She was crying and I knew the reason why.

"Don't cry baby. I am happy that I can do this for you." I said soothingly. She looked at me with a teary smile then I felt my will crack. "I don't know if I should say this but I have to. I...I think I've fallen for you." I said softly.

She didn't answer me only cried into my chest some more. She was soaking my shirt, but I didn't care. I held her tightly as she cried and she then got it under control. She looked up to me and moved to her seat then just looked at me. I started the car up and we drove to Juan's without a word. She didn't need to speak as I could understand how she felt behind her emotions. I got to the house and turned off the car. I got out and walked over to her and got a good look at her. She was wearing a black mini skirt dress that had a top that was tied around her neck by a gold clasp. She looked at me as I picked her up bride and groom style then carried her up the steps. She cuddled into my shoulder as I walked in.

Juan and Isabella saw us and only smiled at us. I nodded my head to them then took her to my room. She sighed as I opened the door and I laid her down on the bed. She went for her clasp but I stopped her. I took off my shirt then curled behind her and pulled her into my body as I just held her. I didn't want anything else at the moment. She sighed happily as I held her close. She then turned to her back and then scooted under me, I smiled as she burrowed into my body. I felt her breathing go shallow and she was asleep in no time. I curled into her and fell asleep as well.

When I woke up the next morning I felt her against me still and I smiled. She was awake and drawing designs on my body lazily as she watched me sleep. I saw her see me awake and she smiled at me brightly. I was happy to be here in her arms, but I wanted more it felt like. Sex was a good thing, but something else was missing. Something that I didn't realize was in my stomach as I watched her tracing her fingers along my body. I then reached my hand up and stroked her hair from her face. She curled her face into my palm and rubbed her cheek along it. I stared down at her as her face was still in my hand with her eyes closed. It was too much for my mind to endure, yet I did. I stroked her face and felt the smoothness of her skin in my palm, and then I tilted her face upwards.

Gia leaned her neck up and my lips went to hers. She kept our lips together as we moved up my body. She then straddled my hips as I pulled her down on me. She sighed as she felt my hardness growing between her thighs. She then allowed me to hike her skirt up. She looked into my eyes as I did and I reached behind her neck. I unhitched the clasp from her neck and her top slid off her shoulders. Her tits came free of the material and she then pressed against me hard. I kissed her lips with a hunger that made her squeak in my mouth. I took control of this encounter. She moaned into my mouth as my hands grabbed a double handful of her ass making her hike up against me. My cock then was laid bare of the sheets and my pants. She gasped audibly as I slid her fully on me.

I looked her in the eyes and she was trembling at my very touch. It was all I needed to flip her to her back. She wrapped her legs around my back as I began to surge in and out of her with slow deep strokes. She bucked her hips towards me, her back arching off the bed. I leaned forward and took her lips to mine as I surged deep in her. She tried to scream but my mouth prevented it. I then began to build a rhythm in her. She moaned and sighed as I continued my assault. She looked up at me and her hands went to my face. I stared into her eyes and she into mine and it all seemed to click into place then and there.

Gia was shaking as her own pleasure became too much to bear then she arched against me again and her mouth began to open. She threw her head back and cried out of pleasure as I felt her clamp down on me with a ferocious grip. She shuddered and bucked against me as her body gave into its pleasures. I slowed down and stopped so she could catch her breath. She shuddered and looked at me longingly. I leaned down and kissed her as passionately as I possibly could. Her eyes squeezed shut as tears ran down them slowly. She then pulled back from me and her mouth formed a quiet sentence.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" she said her voice barely audible.

I sighed and nodded my head slowly. I truly meant it. It wasn't a spur of the moment phrase said to her, but the truth. I looked her deep in her eyes and spoke softly.

"Yes.... I meant every word."

Gia gave me a pained look as her eyes began to flow over with tears. She put her hands to her mouth as she began to cry. She wasn't sad, she was elated it looked like. She then cried tears which I happily kissed from her cheeks. I meant every word I said. I know it was a short time I had known her, but damn it all I was not about to let a woman like her pass me by. She was exactly what I needed in my life. Strong, beautiful, charming, and above all she was what I wanted when I thought of a perfect woman. I looked her in the eyes and whispered,

"I know it's only been a short while, but I need to say it before I lose my nerve. I know I have fallen for you. I want you so bad it hurts, will you be mine now?" I asked her. I had told her I was hers, now she needed to let me know.

"Yes." she said her eyes sparkling.

I kissed her hard on the mouth and flipped over so she was on top of me. She gasped and arched her back making her massive tits surge forward. I gripped both of them and squeezed. She didn't need much prodding as she began to buck and grind on me hard. She was in her grove quickly as her hips undulated on top of me. The way she moved her hips was like the sensuous dance we had done in the club, only a thousand times better. I felt her muscles clench and clamp on me hard. She then began to toss her head side to side. I felt her beginning to get that urge again. I smiled at her wickedly and slapped her ass hard. She screamed and her nails dug into my chest. The pain was exhilarating as I suddenly felt so alive.

"Let it out baby. I need it bad!" I growled at her.

She clenched her teeth and looked at me ferally. It was fucking beautiful as she leaned down and bit my lip. I growled into her mouth. She smiled a devilish smile as she then bit my neck hard. I groaned as the feeling sent a jolt to my cock. She felt it surge in her and she sighed as she let go.