Mirror Images

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

v

I felt the pull of time now. I felt it grow within me and I prepared our place of ritual and I waited for the time that we will join as one beneath the fading moon. I brought the mirror and it shows me scenes of what must be done in the deserted cellar under this house.

You are so compliant now I look into your eyes and see only the blankness of total obedience. At my order you rubbed the fragrant oil deeply into my new skin even as the sharp scales cut at your fingers. I watched your face as you worked the oil onto my body. I wanted to strike at you as I watched that look of simpering adoration on your face and then as you watched me in fear I wanted to fuck you. I held my blows for I required you to be perfect for tonight.

When you ended I gave you my instructions. First the bath and the complete shaving of your body so that the only hair you had was on the top of your head. As you stood naked before me I took up the paints and brushes I had brought for the preparation of this night and began to paint the eldritch symbols that would make you the alter to my lust and power.

I traced over your skin spirals that snaked around your breasts, that seemed to devour your nipples. Nipples made to be perfect silver apples for the jaws about them. Gold paint traced your nether lips and I created a rose about your clit. Ancient runes covered your flanks and ass whilst unsettling patterns were traced onto your face and pubis. Finally I stepped back content with my work and I draped you in a coat that was left undone barely covering your painted body. Time sped and as I finished I pulled back the door and we stepped into the warm air of the airless room and made our way alter below.

Carefully we made our way there. I felt a tension in the air and it seemed a song was being sung in the darkness for us. I removed the coat from your body and admired my work in the darkness. My eyes seemed to be able to see easily without light. You stood there naked and ready for me. Blindly you looked into the Stygian blackness as I placed the mirror before you. I thought that it began to glow a harsh crimson and I could make out faces looking at us as I turned you before the dull leaden surface.

I traced arcane symbols inscribed into the walls and on the concrete floor feeling the energies flow as I created the altar which I would take you and open the doorway. Naked I led you to the centre of my creation, though you might have stumbled in the darkness my eyes seemed to see everything so easily.

With my firm hands I pushed you to your knees and then pushed you again to make sure that you were on your hands and knees. I smelt your oozing sex as I stood above you and felt my cock rise at your musky scent. I slipped to my knees behind you and traced symbols across your back using the precum that leaked from my cock. The words I wrote with the silvery liquid seemed to blaze before my eyes and I felt my desire for you grow stronger.

Satisfied with the obscenities scrawled across your back I slipped my cock through your ass cheeks and thought ruefully that I would have enjoyed taking your cherry there but for some reason I had never taken you in the ass and degraded your womanhood by fucking you in the hole you defecated from. Then I was below the asshole and my cock was at the entrance of your cunt. I felt the arrow press between your lips. I knew from our times before that they would be swollen and juice covered.

I drove my cock hard into your body and felt your body buck as I began a rough fucking of your body. With my cock shooting back and forth into your hole I pinched hard at your nipples hearing that delicious mixture of pain and pleasure that you keened at my touch. I felt your body rock against mine as I drove my cock into you. I felt your little shudders as you came and cries of delight that came from your mouth. I shredded your skin with my talons as I scratched at your back. My preternaturally long tongue licked along and into your ears and than pushed firmly into your mouth gagging you.

I grew stronger as I thrust into you, I fed on the passions and desires that radiated from your body and I whispered the words that made the doorway between the worlds. The light from the mirror grew harsher, it became the colour of blood and then it pulsed with the same beat of my cock sliding in and out of your cunt. My cock slashed forward speedily now as I reached for the climax both literally and magically of this night.

A deep coldness settled at my groin and I screamed loud and triumphantly as my cold cum flashed through my cock and drove deep into your womb. The mirror's light shattered into a thousand shards creating a lurid landscape about us. As I watched my world change about us I continued to pump cum into your body feeling it move to the egg that lay deep inside you. I knew that you would be fertilised with my seed and that others would care for you and my unborn child.

You passed out beneath me and I finished giving you my seed. I crossed the portal and stepped through the gateway to my father's Infernal world where the raw pain and pleasure would strike against my scaled skin. The door closed behind me but I no longer cared as I walked on the black marble of this palace. I felt where I needed to go now and I passed the writhing throng of naked bodies in the hall.

No demoness needed to guide me today for I could feel where I had to go. I was sad that last time I had not continued but I knew that now I would take my rightful place with my father. Yet before I joined him I would meet up with another. I smelt her, she had that dark pungent smell of sex that women give off when they are in desperate need. A dark door opened silently and I stepped into a room of shivering blackness. My cock was hard as I entered and tentacles laced about my body and caressed my cock. They led me forward to a waiting cunt, it was a hungry cunt surrounded by the tentacles that caressed me and I felt my cock slip into its comforting warmth.

However before I began our demonic fucking I spoke two words," Hello Mother."

The End

I hope that this story is enjoyed. I was asked for a sequel to the Devils Mirror and this is it.

Please give some feedback if you want to.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers
12