Misako Ch. 02

Story Info
He follows Misako home and meets Maria.
1.5k words
4.32
48k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers

"Misako? Are you home?" I asked as I pushed open her front door which was already slightly ajar. I made my way past her living room into her kitchen where she was standing, talking to a friend of hers.

"Jason, I would like you to meet my friend Maria. I have been telling her about you and me, and the nature of our relationship."

I said my hellos, and checked out her friend, and said that I was going to take a shower and excused myself. While in the shower, I thought about this Maria, also petite like my Misako, 5'1", about 115 pounds of Cuban sexiness. She had short hair, dark pools for eyes, and remarkably large breasts for her petite stature. My cock was stirring in the shower thinking about her when I heard a noise and poked my head out of the shower.

"See Maria? I told you he has a beautiful cock."

Maria was staring hungrily at my figure, my cock and balls hanging heavily between my legs, the water slapping off of my shoulders and neck, and my eyes looking at this woman's nipples harden, and her bottom lip being bitten with a nervous excitement.

"Mind if she joins you Jason? I will be waiting for you both in the bedroom. No cumming without me!" Misako said giggling, and spinning round to leave the room.

Without taking her eyes off of my cock, Maria got undressed and reached for my extended hand as I helped her into the tub. She looked lovingly up into my eyes as her tiny fingers grasped my cock and gave it a slight squeeze, sending shockwaves of excitement coursing through my body.

I grabbed the cloth I was using and started to caress Maria's back, moving down to her ass, and then kneeling in front of her to reach around and wash the back of her legs. She, unlike Misako, was shaved like a young girl, and had a gigantic clit protruding. I teasingly flicked my tongue out at it and she jumped slightly.

I dropped the cloth and grabbed her ass cheeks to bring this clit to my waiting mouth. I was sucking on it like you would a nice hard nipple and letting my hands knead her tight butt like bread dough.

I was enjoying this game, feeling the water hit me as I was tasting this strange womans juices running down into my waiting mouth. She tasted great and was holding my head steady against her clit as I tongue fucked her. I love making a woman orgasm regardless of if its with my hands, mouth, tongue, cock, a toy, etc. But Misako had requested no cumming and she knows I am a tease so just when Maria's legs felt like they wer going to go weak, I pulled my head away.

"Oh my, why did you stop?, pouted Maria, looking sad and frustrated. "I haven't cum from a man's touch in almost 2 years. Please let me finish."

"I am sorry but Misako told me no cumming. She might have just meant me, but I promise you, I will taste your sweet cum before tonight is over."

And as I said that, I spun Maria around and looked at this beautifully shaped ass right in my face. I was grazing it with my fingers and asked her how old she was, guessing about 40. She was, in actuality 58! God how I love older women who take care of themselves.

I was using my hands to spread this woman's ass and was liking the way her tight little puckered holed was staring at me. I lunged forward, tongue first, right into this hot musty part of her anatomy. I let my fingers loosen on her ass cheeks and they slammed into my cheeks violently, barely allowing me any breathing room. Maria was moaning in a new kind of way, telling me she has never felt this before, no one has done this, and that she likes it. I reached around she spread her legs slightly allowing my fingers to rub her clot as my tongue continued its anal exploration. My cock was ragin as I was doing all of this and I needed some attention.

I stood up and was intent on driving into this woman before allowing her to suck my cock and so I bent her over and my cock was right at the entrance of her tight dripping pussy. She was whispering something abot going slow because she hadn't had a cock in a long time and that mine was thick but I was feeling extremely aggressive and plunged into her letting out a scream that caused Misako to rush into the room.

"OH MY GOD!!! Its so big! It hurts, Please!!! Stop!!! Don't!! Please!!! Don't!!! Stop!!! OH Jason, Please don't stop!"

Misako was standing now in the doorway and had opened the shower curtain. Her hands were crshing her tiny tits friggin her clit so fast I couldn't see her hand. She cold tell her friend was close to cumming and just nodded at me when I looked at her.

"Oh my God!! I'm cumming!!!!" And with that, This little woman gripped my cock like a vise and I felt an extremely warm fluid swell around my cock and then her body went limp. I let my raging hard on slip out and lifted her into my arms and followed Misako into the bedroom.

Misako instructed me to lay the wet woman down on the bed and straddle her face. I did so with my balls being lovingly lapped at by Maria's tongue. Misako then climbed on all fours, her pussy hanging right over Marias face and eased herself backwards onto my cock. I grabbed her tight ass and started to fuck for all I was worth.

"OOOhh Jason, you know how I like it".... Her voice trailing off as she buried her face into a pillow. My balls were running all over Marias face as I fucked Misako and she would occasionally stick out her tongue to trace it along the underside of my balls. She was also rubbing her own clit and was muffling something about cumming but I couldn't make it out.

"Jason I want you to cum in me.... PLEASE!!!! I need it" Misako was now pounding backwards as fast as she could and I couldn't help it as I exploded into her, her tight aged pussy sucking and milking every drop of cum my balls had to offer.

I then removed myself from perching on Maria and watched as Misako leaned back and told Maria to suck my cum from her pussy. This instantly got me hard again and I lay sideways and started to lean in to tongue fuck Maria again, with Misako grabbing my cock and jerking it off to make sure I was still hard.

So here we were, in this hot round robin, my mouth on Marias pussy, her mouth on Misakos hairy pussy, and Misakos hands gripping my cock and her moaning in pleasure.

I didn't want to cum from a hand job so I removed myself from the bed as the two of them repositioned themselves to freely lick at each others clits for orgasm after orgasm. I was in a daze. I have been in threesomes before, but both of these women were so into it, it was almost as if we were all under some sort of drug spell.

I was sitting on the little couch in her room watching the two of them go at it like hungry dogs and my cock was pointed straight to the sky. Misako caught a glimpse and leapt off the bed and straddled me, her little tits bouncing around on my face as she clawed at my shoulders screaming in ecstasy at the constant attention everyone in the room. My hands were around her ass and she was riding my cock with a wild abandon not caring if someone got injured, totally oblivious to the volume of her voice or the thrashing she was giving my cock. I was just loving every minute of it.

Maria was standing there and suddenly pushed misako off of my cock and straddled me reverse style. She the grabbed my cock and impaled herself onto it, letting me feel all of her velvety walls surround my cock and her wet pussy lips grasp at the base of my cock. She started to ride me up and down and misako reached her tongue out to lick my balls and occasionally let it rest on the base of my cock so that Maria's clit would come into contact with it as she slid down my engorged love muscle.

After they both took turns alternating riding my cock and orgasming all over it, misako took me in her mouth and sucked for alls he was worth. This woman was becoming and animal and I loved every minute of it. I was getting close to my second orgasm and let them know. Misako just grabbed my cock and jerked it into her warm sweet mouth and I started cumming into her. She was trying to swallow but it was sepping out of her mouth and when I was spent, Maria leaned in and licked Misakos face clean before licking and sucking the rest of the cum dripping from my cock.

We all got dressed and went out to dinner, and when we returned that night...

socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers