Misbehaving: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twirled me with her tongue, occasionally biting down gently, nipping and sucking, kissing and licking. Sometimes she'd pull me out and jerk me off as she sucked my balls into her mouth instead. I thought at several instances that I might blow my load just feeling her tongue kneading my nuts in her mouth. I was totally at her mercy and totally within her control. I loved the feeling on my balls and hoped that it would never stop. But when she was down there, I missed the sensation of her moist mouth trying valiantly to take in as much of my length as possible.

I didn't know it was possible for a woman to do this to a man. To make me feel this way.

"Darlin," I said, using my favorite term in bed for a woman I'm fucking, "You are giving me the best fucking blowjob of my life."

She'd been blowing me for several long minutes by this point. At my words, she pulled away from my cock for a moment, giving me a couple experimental jerks in the process, "I've had lots of practice baby. But you've got some of the best control I've ever seen in a man."

I was totally high. This was a fantasy of the highest order, but I was loving this far too much to cum yet. I still hadn't sampled my mother's best friend's warm pussy yet. And I told her so, pulling her up towards my torso at the same time.

Our lips met as I inclined my head forward to meet her face. She was warm and salty and I could taste my pre-cum on her lips, mixed with her saliva. This woman knew how to kiss, and so did I. I didn't want to waste a second of the opportunity. Her perfect tits, squeezed against my chest. She was so soft. I fucking loved it. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more.

"I really need you," I finally said desperately, breaking away from her mouth for a second and losing my shorts and boxers, "I can't wait much longer."

In response Mrs. Campbell pushed aside her bikini bottom, allowing me access by exposing the opening to her pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. Mrs. Campbell was very wet for my young cock. And I couldn't wait to feel her from the inside out.

I positioned my cock by feeling it rub against her flesh until it found the opening that it was looking for. My girth will make any but the most experienced women feel tight, but her years of sex and having babies had loosened her sufficiently so that I slipped inside balls deep fairly quickly. I penetrated her extremely well and her twat gave off these fantastic slurping sounds as I violated her. She was wet and I could feel her slick juices coating the underside of my dick and dribbling down as one drop in particular ran along my left nut. I felt like I was a kid again and losing my virginity to my brother's girlfriend for the first time. I was mad with desire and I thrust into her firmly with purpose, seeking to make her pussy remember every second of my passing.

I don't know how long Mrs. Campbell had gone without sex, but she remembered all the right moves. And, man, could she work my cock with the muscles of her pussy, squeezing and griping as I thrust. I used my strong hands and arms to roll her body over my cock at the same, grinding her against me.

I groaned again, hands firmly grabbing her hips. I needed to watch my pace; she was so fucking wet and tight. I steadily raised her and lowered her on my cock for a few minutes to prolong this fuck. I knew I wouldn't last long, not this first time. I watched her face as she took me deep into her hole. Mrs. Campbell threw her head back as she impaled herself on me. My hands were at her hips, lifting her up and down. She was caught my rhythm and continued to grind against me. My lips attacked her breasts, my tongue licking, my mouth sucking, and my teeth pulling.

I growled my pleasure, and without dislodging my dick from her cunt, I lifted her up with ease and laid her out on the other lounge chair, giving me an opportunity to really pound into her. I could hear the sounds of our bodies slapping together and it excited me.

"Yes, Marc!" she cried out, "Fuck me!"

I pulled out of her, eager to prolong my orgasm and wanting to taste that pussy and see it first hand. I got down with her legs over my broad shoulders and buried my face deep in her wet cunt. My tongue dove deep inside where my cock already knew the way. I could see her swollen clit and used my tongue to lap against it.

"You smell so good, darlin," I told her earnestly.

I felt her fingers running through my hair. I could eat pussy like a champion, and Lord was she ever finding that out. I took my time. My tongue flicked leisurely, sometimes stabbing back into her and wiggling inside her tight pussy as far as I could reach.

I used my hands to spread her pussy lips wide and stroked my tongue from her ass to her clit.

"You're beautiful," I told her.

She moaned loudly.

"Please," she begged me.

"That's it darling," I egged her on, "Beg me to fuck you and I will. Ask me to make you cum."

"Please fuck me Marc!" she hollered, "Please, please, please!"

I buried my face in her pussy again. My tongue flicked across her clit as I slid one thick, long finger deep inside her. Her pussy felt so good. Her hips started bucking.

I finger fucked her. And simultaneously my tongue flicked her clit, occasionally moving over and between her pussy lips. I nibbled her clit and pussy lips, sucking them into my mouth.

Mrs. Campbell was having a very good time. She was in it now.

"Fuck!" she called out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her orgasm washed through her and out of again and, with my face buried in her pussy, there was plenty of sweet juice to lap up.

Afterwards I crawled back over her until my face was level with hers. I kissed her lips, letting her taste herself on my lips and tongue. She licked her own cream off of my chin. She was too much and I couldn't hold off any longer. I settled into a position for a good fucking and positioned my rod between her legs again. I left my cock poised at her hole and felt her pussy contracting as I plunged deep inside her.

Mrs. Campbell cried in ecstasy or a very good facsimile of it, although, considering everything, I think it was the real thing. I felt her constricting around me, trying to hold me tight inside her.

"You are so fucking great," I said.

I was going to let this woman know what she'd been missing all these years from her husband. With determination I pulled almost all the way out of her pussy before ramming back into her. Each thrust was deep, and she gasped. Even I was panting at this point. Mrs. Campbell wrapped her tight thighs high around my thrusting hips. Her arms circled my waist, trying to hold on for the ride, trying to hold me as close as possible. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass.

"Faster baby!" she called in my ear, "Deeper! Give me everything."

I pulled away from the missionary position then and kneeled before her. With my arms I pulled her into position to fuck her from this angle. This way I could watch her tits as they bounced with my every thrust. And I could use a hand to stimulate her clit once more.

My balls churned just then and I plunged deep inside her and shouted out my liberation as I shot a hot load deep inside my mother's best friend.

Her body shuddered beneath me as my cock continued to explode within her for several seconds. Finally, I collapsed down on her, supporting my weight so that I didn't crush her. I felt her arms caress my back.

"Oh, my word Marc," she said, "You don't know how much I needed that."

"Good," I said, still feeling horny, "Because I'm not finished with you yet."

I paused for a moment looking deeply in her eyes.

"So are you going in the water?" I asked, making reference to the nearby pool.

Mrs. Campbell was so looking hot just then, wearing only her bikini bottoms. She ran her hands up and down my muscular chest and it was enough to send tingles through my cock.

"It's so nice right here," she replied.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, with a smile. Feeling playful, I got up and scooped her up in my arms.

She let out a girl's squeal, smiling.

"What are you doing?" she protested.

I ran towards the pool leaping with her in my arms right into the water. She squealed, clinging to me as we sank into the deep end.

"Damn!" she cried, as we surfaced.

The water felt very nice after our earlier fuck. Mrs. Campbell clung to me, her arms were around my neck, and her legs were around my waist. My cock was semi-flaccid, but it was just so naturally big that it wedged against her.

"Why did you do that?" she asked me, smiling.

I just smiled and let us quickly sink beneath the water, like our parents used to do to us when we were kids. When we came back up, Mrs. Campbell spit water at me laughing.

"What's the matter with you?" she exclaimed.

I was hornier than ever and she was looking hotter than ever, too. Her long hair was all wet and slicked back. Her wet body was clinging to me tightly. My hands locked onto her beautiful ass on either side of her bikini bottoms. I kissed those soft lips. She smiled again, and kissed me back, opening her mouth for my tongue. Hers darted inside my mouth, and subconsciously she pressed her thinly covered crotch against my bulge. Our lips smacked loudly as we slowly broke the kiss. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing there but desire.

"Let's go upstairs," I suggested, "I want to fuck your naked pussy in your husband's bed."

"Okay," she said, smirking.

She clung to me as I lifted her out of the pool. The triangle of her bikini bottoms barely covered her ass! My eyes scanned up her sexy legs, and memories of those legs wrapped around me a few minutes ago filled my mind.

I was totally boning up watching her move.

I pulled myself out of the pool as Mrs. Campbell wrapped a towel around herself. Her ass shook nicely when she walked. I was dying to hold it in my hands while I drove my cock into her pussy.

Her beautiful ass was like a metronome as I followed her into the house like a puppy dog and up the stairs. Her bikini bottom slid a little bit more up the crack of her ass. And I got very excited from such a cheap thrill.

She led the way inside her bedroom and I shut the door behind us. I stepped up to her, placing my hands on the sides of her slender waist. When I bent to kiss her she closed her eyes, lips parting. Our lips smacked again as I kissed her softly. Then I kissed her again, pressing my lips firmly against hers. She opened her mouth and my tongue shot inside as I ran my hands around behind her. I found that my hand slid straight into the back of her skimpy little bikini bottoms, sliding over the smooth skin of her ass. I squeezed her soft cheeks as her tongue darted far into my mouth. She pressed her body against me, and I felt my boner pressing against her stomach. I moved forward and forced her to take steps backward towards the bed, but she was able to continue our kiss.

She broke the kiss when she realized she could go no further and she got on the bed, and I lay down beside her, my eyes locked on hers. We were lying on our sides, facing one another. Both of us were breathing heavily, clearly in need of what the other had to offer.

I kissed her, and she kissed me back just as hard. She swung her leg over mine, her foot caressing the back of my legs. I reached around her and grabbed that soft, beautiful ass. I ran my tongue along hers as my hand squeezed her soft flesh under the material of her bikini. As her tongue darted deep into my mouth, I slipped my hand into the side of her bikini bottoms. My hand was able to hold most of her naked ass cheek, my fingers resting comfortably along the crack of her ass. I pulled her closer to me, pressing my crotch against hers, wedging my big, thick manhood against her cloth covered pussy.

I slid my hand up her back to her shoulder. Her breasts were exposed and he sucked one of her brown nipples into my mouth. She sighed and placed one hand on the back of my head while the other one reached down in between us. She grabbed my rigid cock and squeezed it lustfully. My tongue was licking up and down over her erect nipple, as she began to stroke me up and down passionately.

My hand went around to her back, and my fingers fumbled with the strings on her top. She knew that he got it untied when she felt it loosen around her. He threw the tiny garment on the floor, and my lips again found hers. My tongue shot into her mouth as her hand continued to stroke my mammoth cock.

I slipped my hand into her bikini, running my fingers in the hot moisture of her pussy. She sighed into my mouth when I touched her naked hole. Then I dipped a finger into Mrs. Campbell's insatiable hole again. She groaned again as one of my hands gripped her entire ass cheek as the other ran up and down her wet slit, my finger still slightly penetrating her. She was forced to release my jock as our passion pulled our bodies close together. She was kissing me, loudly and sloppily and she began grinding her pussy in my direction.

I knew that she wanted me again badly.

So I grabbed the sides of her skimpy bottoms, my hand leaving the general area of her pussy as I did so. I pulled downward, sliding the petite things down off her ass and to her knees. Breathing heavily, she bent her knees, pulling her feet one by one out of the last remaining piece of material that she was wearing. Her pussy was now exposed to the air, and my cock was sticking up at her. She looked at me helplessly with her eyes as her bikini bottoms dropped on the floor. I kissed her so hard that she rolled onto her back with the force. I squeezed a leg in between hers and she opened them wider so that I could climb on top of her.

My cock was still sticking out and when I lay back down on top of her, I could feel the length of my naked cock pressing against the wet lips of her treasure. Her pussy was so fucking hot against me that instinct was overwhelming. I broke our kiss and raised my body up. Before I could grab my cock, Mrs. Campbell eagerly reached down in between us and wrapped her fingers around it. She aimed it downwards, running the mushroom head against the lips of her cunt as she did so. Her hand stopped at her entrance, and she released me, preparing for absolute heaven. I moved without conscious thought, my fat head forcing open those pink lips and he squeezing inside her as she moaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes. She had her head turned, and I began kissing her ear, cheek and neck as I withdrew my shaft just an inch or two, thrusting forward again slowly.

"Oh, God!" she gasped.

She rested her bare feet on the back of my thighs, completely giving herself to me. I couldn't believe the contrast between the cool air conditioning hitting my back and hot, wet tightness that I was sheathed in. I continued kissing her cheek as I began fucking her in earnest, Mrs. Campbell thrashing about underneath me, and her hands roaming over my body. I felt so incredible inside her, I felt so huge!

Her pussy was just too hot I couldn't resist! She arched her back beneath me, gasping as I penetrated her deeper and deeper with each stroke. It's like it wouldn't end!

"Hot damn!" she sighed, as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, drilling the poor woman into the bed. I could feel my ass bouncing up and down between her sexy legs, as her feet flailed above me.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried rhythmically in my ear, in high pitched moans as she took my quick thrusts deep inside her welcoming cunt over and over.

I was holding myself up on my arms as I screwed her, watching the expression on her face. Her beautiful tits were bouncing up and down with every thrust. I suddenly realized that I was about to lose it and I couldn't control myself. This woman seemed to have a knack for getting me off.

Mrs. Campbell had closed her eyes, and I suspected that she was near an orgasm, when I pulled my cock out of her cunt, watching it slide out from between the flushed lips of her pussy. It jerked wildly, firing a thick wad of hot cum over her pussy and onto her gorgeous belly. I squeezed my dick, forcing more of my cum to drip out and add to the puddle that had formed on her. I collapsed beside her, gasping for breath. Mrs. Campbell reached for a box of Kleenex beside her bed, grabbed a few, and wiped the juice off her body.

Man, I felt like a teenager unable to control myself. And I had to piss. After a few minutes, I went to the bathroom and when I came back, Mrs. Campbell's bedroom eyes fixated on the things hanging down between my legs. She rolled to the edge of the bed as I approached.

Noticing where her eyes were, I stepped up to the side of the bed, just to see what she would do. My cock, even in its current state, was pretty large. She reached up with her hand and wrapped her fingers around it, raising herself up on one arm. Her soft lips gently kissed the head, and I began to respond. Mrs. Campbell opened her mouth and slowly slid her lips over the tip, continuing on down the length of my hardening pole. When she pulled me out of her mouth my dick was coated with her saliva, and I watched as she again took me into her mouth. I was growing rapidly to full hardness as she sucked up and down the top of my manhood.

I caressed down the side of her body, running my hand over her warm skin until he held her ass cheek. Still watching her suck on my dick, I gave her cheek a little squeeze.

Her sucking grew louder as I ran my hand from her ass to the front of her body. She rolled the bottom half of her body onto her back a little, parting her legs so that I could have access to her pussy. My hand cupped her pussy, and my finger gently tickled her swollen lips.

She moaned around my cock as tingles of pleasure shot up my body. I dipped a finger inside her sopping wet pussy. I couldn't get over how wet she was! She was definitely ready for more!

I roughly pushed her onto her back, popping my dick out of her mouth in the process. Mrs. Campbell passively watched as I swung a leg over her head, her eyes still locked on my cock. She eagerly grabbed the thick rod and bent it down towards her mouth, devouring it. At the same time, I bent my head between her legs, wrapping my mouth around her delicious pussy. She moaned around my cock when she felt my tongue on her sensitive slit.

I slipped my tongue in between the folds of her hot, wet pussy, licking the juices from her walls. She groaned again, her hands reaching down between her thighs and holding my head there. I began fucking her mouth, instinctively thrusting my hips up and down. I slid my hands underneath her bare ass, holding her in place as buried my face between her sexy thighs. I twisted my tongue as fast as he could up and down the sensitive lips of her hole. She continued moaning.

Suddenly, I clamped my mouth around the top of her pussy, sucking her clit inside at the same time. I rapidly ran my tongue back and forth across it. Knowing from the girl who'd taught me this trick that bolts of pleasure would be shooting up her body. Like magic she began to writhe violently up into my face. She was losing it!

My cock came free of her mouth, as she cried out, "Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! I'm cumming. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She rubbed her pussy hard against my face, her hands holding me between her thighs so tight that I couldn't dream of escaping. Finally, after convulsions, her hands released me, and I rolled off of her. She lay panting beside me, a big smile on her face. I spun around and gave her a kiss on her cheek, lying on my back beside her, holding my cock in the air expectantly. She looked my soldier standing at attention and then turned to me excitedly, her mouth searching. Her lips found mine and her tongue eagerly entered into my mouth. As she kissed me greedily, she swung her athletic let over my torso, quickly straddling me in the process. She raised her ass up in the air, her pussy waiting to be penetrated. Still kissing me, she reached underneath her and grabbed my cock, lifting it so that my head was touching her needy hole. She pushed downward excitedly, the lips of her vagina opening up and swallowing me inside.