Misbehaving: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

She was making no effort at this point to keep from touching me. She was particularly interested in my biceps and I suspected she had a thing for guys who had big guns. Mine were about eighteen inches stone cold.

"Well knock me over with a feather," I said, "I've got to visit y'all more often."

Dave kissed Melanie and Elizabeth kissed me. Despite having cum three times earlier, I felt my dick start to respond, especially with the extra special attention it was receiving from Elizabeth's hand. I just prayed my stamina would hold out for a few more hours.

"So," I said, "I have just one question."

"What's that?" asked Melanie, pulling away from Dave.

"What the hell are we waiting for?"

The bill was paid in record time and the waitress got a pretty big tip from me. We headed to a nearby hotel along the beach. It wasn't exactly four stars, but it served the purpose for which it was required.

There was a radio in the room and one of the girls put on music from one of the hipper stations. Melanie got up and started dancing with Elizabeth. There was a very sensual beat to the song. Dave and I held back at first, but started dancing with the girls. He spooned up behind Melanie and I wedged myself behind Elizabeth. The girls faced each other and started moving together, with us still behind them, running their hands over each other's bodies. Elizabeth pulled off her dress and Melanie began taking off hers too. Then to my pleasure they both undid the other's bras, letting Melanie's massive tits spill down in front of her. Elizabeth's were full and firm, but more petite.

The girls started kissing one another and, with each of us guys still close behind, but not so close we couldn't get a clear view of the show, slipped their panties down around their ankles until they were standing gracefully naked. Entwined together they started french kissing each other. Boner city man! Elizabeth took control and pushed Melanie to the floor, moving her body so that they were in a sixty-nine position with Elizabeth on all fours on top. Elizabeth's tongue darted in and out of Melanie's cunt. Melanie meanwhile had thrust her head up into Elizabeth's pussy, using her hands to pull it closer to her face. I heard a zipper and looked over to see Dave had pulled his average dick out of his pants.

I thought that was an excellent idea and I reached down to massage my own bulge.

Elizabeth had started fingering her sister who was letting out squeals of delight between her own mouthfuls of perfectly shaved pussy. The girls worked hard get each other off and, after a couple minutes, when they were clearly finished they lay on the floor groping one another's bodies.

"You girls are so fucking hot," I said.

They looked up with intense eyes. I think it was the first time that they even realized we were still there. Elizabeth was on fire and she crawled over to me, sniffing around my crotch, moving her head like a cobra. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my massive dick as her eyes lit up like fairy land taking in the object presented to her. She wasted no time and dove right in to the task at hand, taking me into her mouth, determined to get in as much of my flesh as possible.

Melanie followed her sister's example and I watched as she took Dave's prick into her mouth. I was very excited and Elizabeth, like her mother, really knew her stuff. I paused her for a minute so I could undo my belt and slip my pants and boxers further down for better access. Dave was making grunting sounds and I turned to see him spew his load. Melanie moved in to lick up every drop. Elizabeth worked her tongue up and down my shaft licking my balls, furiously trying to take me all in. I started to thrust at her. I pushed her head down and she placed my big mushroom head in her mouth, sucking to get to the creamy center. I'd already cum several times though, so my control was excellent.

Melanie got up and went to the large king size bed. It was the only one in the room.

Elizabeth, getting up to follow, turned to me and said, "Why don't you boys come on over?"

I got up and took off my pants and my shirt. Dave almost fell over himself in his haste to undo his shirt buttons. We got our condoms out for good measure as well.

Elizabeth had spread her legs open for me and I moved up onto the bed, pausing to play with her pussy. I used my index finger to fuck in and out of dampening cunt. She made these little chirpy noises as I used my thumb to massage her clit at the same time.

Dave was eating out Melanie, his tongue on an exploratory mission. I could feel Elizabeth finally tighten around my intense finger fucking and felt an explosion of wetness. She had most definitely cum. In her desire, Elizabeth began sucking on Melanie's tits lying next to her, working them in her fingers. I couldn't believe my incredible luck today. Dinner and a show. Melanie reached out with her hand to stoke my iron hard cock, while Elizabeth moved her hand up and down on Dave's. The tension was getting stronger and I felt like I couldn't withstand the throbbing pressure in my balls any longer.

Pulling her away from Melanie, I grabbed Elizabeth with and lifted her with predatory intent and set her on the bed, motioning for her lie face down on the bed. Her lovely ass stuck up in front of me and she gave a little shriek playfully at this show of raw masculine power. Melanie, however, took the upper hand with her man. She already had Dave in some kind of sexual thrall. With her hand she pushed him onto his back as if he weighed nothing at all, and lying there she climbed up on top of him and guided his stiff rod to a position vertical with her waiting pussy. She wasted no time in helping herself to his stiff prick, as she shank down, slowly lowering herself down his length, moaning with pleasure as she made the descent. Dave was a man who knew what he liked and he grabbed his woman by the waist and helped her move up an down his boner like the piston of an engine.

It was fucking hot watching them.

I turned my attention to the waiting ass in front of me and pulled it up and closer to where I stood near the edge of the bed, so that I could penetrate her. Then I rubbed my dick into the flesh of that expectant pussy, teasing her as she had teased me earlier.

"I know you want this hard cock," I said to her, "Let me hear you ask for it. Beg me for a couple inches. I know you like this hard cock better than you like pussy."

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned, "I want your big fucking cock, Marc. Pretty please, with sugar on top. I need you to fuck me with that thing until I can't see straight."

I wedged the entrance of that long, thick rod into the moist opening of her pussy and then when I heard her gasp, as I began to stretch her wide, I forcefully slammed into that hole, not stopping until I had forced my entire length into her wet snatch in one go. My balls were hanging very low, and they slapped against her clit from underneath. I pulled all the way out and slammed into her again. And again. And again. And again, wanting the feeling of her tight, young pussy to sheath my long thick cock. My balls were now hitting her clit in a rhythmic fashion.

Then I glanced over at Dave in ecstasy with his dream girl, and watched him as Melanie rode up and down his shaft.

"Fuck me!" he commanded her, "Fuck me, bitch, fuck me!"

"More, Marc!" Elizabeth hollered out to me immediately after, "I need it harder!"

I looked down at her. I was fucking her with almost ten inches of some of the thickest cock around. I had been more concerned with hurting her, than anything else. But I could go harder.

"You want me to fuck you like this?" I asked her.

I started lifting her body with each really potent thrust.

"Oh, yeah...." she moaned.

My finger moved down to rub Elizabeth's asshole as it winked up at me from above the spot where my cock was ramming her tight pussy. I suspected that she would be even tighter in that hole than her pussy was. And I saw the white juices streaked on my condom. It looked pretty shiny and lubed up. He who hesitates is lost and I didn't want to worry about her telling me I couldn't, so without waiting I slipped out of her sodden pussy and positioned myself at her back door, then I pushed in past her tight sphincter.

"What the fuck?" queried Elizabeth in a mixture of pleasure and pain, mostly pain though.

I gave it everything I had, but there was just no way. My cock was way too thick for that and even with serious effort only a quarter of my length slipped inside that tight hole.

"Damn!" I told her, "Your ass is sooooo tight."

"Go slower," she begged.

I worked my rod back and forth, but I could only make it in about half way with the lube that I had. She was amazingly tight and the pressure stopped me completely. I suspected that no one had violated her there yet. I pulled out and move back to her cunt, need to be inside something that would sheath more of my dick.

Next to me Dave flipped Melanie onto her back.

"You wanna try some of this pussy?" he asked me.

"Sure," I replied.

So we pulled out of our respective women, trading places with each other. Melanie lay there on her back waiting for me and Elizabeth's cunt hung lonesome in the air with the gaping hole I had left there.

Melanie's cunt looked as good as I remembered it.

My jock was long and hard and coated with Elizabeth's juices as I muscled my erection in line with the hole that Dave had left for me. I hope he had gotten her nice and loose for me. From the tip of my dick all the way down she brought back all those loving feelings from the night before, and I found that my hard shaft filled her void like I was born to be there. As I moved her legs up and over my shoulders so that I could get even closer, I watched those gorgeous tits roll around on her chest.

My balls felt good and there was a lot of joy in my stick. I wanted to cum so badly. I could feel my sack tighten and my dick felt like it was going to break that pussy apart. When I came it was like a rifle shooting into her again and again.

But I didn't have enough juice in me at that moment to cum.

Dave was still going too, pounding into Elizabeth's pussy.

"Flip her over man," I requested.

Dave looked at me.

"Dude!" I said again, more assertively.

The man reluctantly felt compelled to do as I asked. And Elizabeth climbed onto his engorged dick, dangling vacantly in his lap.

I pulled out of Melanie, but she quickly moved over and planted herself firmly over Dave's face. With her pussy there, Dave had no choice but to lap at her soaking wet lips, eating her with abandon. It didn't appear to be any great hardship for him.

My attention had returned to where they began, which was Elizabeth's tight little asshole, and how good it would feel stretched around my dick.

There was no way I was going to miss this opportunity.

I'd gone too far to back down now. My cock was there at the entrance to her asshole. Dave had not yet had the opportunity to really begin thrusting again. I pressed into Elizabeth, which forced her to move closer to Dave's chest, but my dick was still too big and she was still just too tight.

I pulled away from them to consider my options.

Dave began thrusting, his head still buried under Melanie. And Elizabeth began to move her ass up and down, guiding Dave into her pussy with each stroke. I watched him move satisfyingly in that tight hole and I wanted some of her real bad. I was feeling quite frustrated that I couldn't get a piece of her ass. Finally unable to wait for a pussy, I moved back towards Elizabeth's, which was servicing Dave, and I pushed my dick near his and started stroking against him in earnest, fighting for room in that tight wet hole. Dave couldn't react with Melanie on top of him, so I maneuvered until I forced my way in. Dave accepting the inevitable started to time his thrusts to match mine and ever so smoothly I got what I wanted. At first we alternated in her pussy, me entering her, and then Dave, until we managed to stretch her enough to get both our cocks inside, filling her more completely than she'd ever been before.

Her cum had thoroughly coated my dick and I pulled out and went back to her ass to try one last time.

I thrust inside at first two inches, but this was familiar territory. Then with a loud groan, I pushed inside to about four, shoving harder than before. I could feel Dave through her membrane. Using my finger to collect more of her juices, I started using it to further coat my cock at is moved in and out. Finally, my first six inches were inside, and then at last seven.

Almost there.

I thrust harder, and Elizabeth actually screamed in agony. Then I was in, fighting the muscles of her ass with every stroke determined to have her all.

Dave had gotten very aroused when both of us had been filling her pussy, which I think caused him to loose his very otherwise good control. And I have to admit that rubbing against another guy's dick really pushes me over the edge too. Dave came in Elizabeth's cunt, actually thrusting so hard as he came that he lifted her up so that my cock fell out of her ass. Eager to pick up the tempo I pushed it back in. Dave's cock remained lodged in her pussy, because he couldn't pull out with me hammering her ass and Melanie on top of him.

Finally, I pulled out to let him up.

As I stood there, my mind considered all of the delightful possibilities of such a body, I grew harder. Melanie, smartly, came up to me then and got down onto her knees in front of me. She took her hands and took off my condom to work my shaft, while she used her tongue to lick at my balls. It was probably time for a new one anyways. Then she proceeded to give me the best blowjob she knew how, working my shaft, sucking on the tip, sliding as much of me down her throat as she could manage. The girl did know her stuff. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of her warm wet tongue on my johnson, feeling the sweep of her long blonde hair as it brushed against my legs.

Elizabeth was lying there, stretched back luxuriously. In a hurry to get to her pussy, Dave stroked and lubricated himself as he slipped the rubber down his shaft. He turned Elizabeth over so that she was on her knees; her ass was stuck up, waving in the air. Using the flat of his hand, he first gave her a light slap across the backside, teasingly, and then used the fingers of both hands to massage her freshly fucked holes. She looked back in his direction, longingly, begging to be fucked. He pulled apart her cheeks exposing her pussy to his hungry cock and positioned himself at her hole. She moaned with his touch, waiting, looking back at him again with that look that said so much. Then with aching slowness he entered her. When he was buried inside, he took his hands and placed them on her hips to guide her. Then slowly he moved back and forth inside her, releasing her hips once she had gotten into a rhythm of fucking him back.

On his knees, his ass muscles clenched as he jack hammered her pussy, plowing into her, sometimes grabbing her hips again when he couldn't help himself.

She started to moan quite loudly and he started to grunt. Her pussy made some of the customary farting sounds as the air between his mighty thrusts escaped her lips around his cock.

Then he sort of leaned over her, arching his chest against her back, so that he could cup her breasts into both of his hands.

Watching him thrust just got me harder than ever before.

"Melanie," I said, "It's my turn to fuck you."

She got up, some of her saliva still clinging to my iron shaft. She grabbed a condom from the table and said, "Well then I guess we'll be needing this."

She slipped it down my shaft with practiced ease.

Dave flipped Elizabeth over so that she was facing him, and he paused for a moment to eat her pussy again.

Once my prick was ready to play, Melanie wasted no time in climbing on top of me and positioning herself above me. Then our fucking began in earnest, her bouncing down onto my lap and me thrusting back against her open pussy. She began to really enjoy the way I filled her up and the way I tried to alternate my strokes to give her different sensations. With my hands I grabbed firmly onto her ass, to help steer her and control her rocking movements to give her the most pleasure ride possible.

Looking over at Dave for a minute I saw that he had continued his work in Elizabeth's cunt, positioning her back against the bed and placing one of the pillows under the small of her back. Still on his knees, as when he was fucking her doggy style, he slipped into her this way, face up. I watched as he leaned over her, then on his hands and knees, his thrusting even more intense than it had been earlier. He leaned his head down and they began french kissing intermittently between his more serious bouts of thrusting.

Then Melanie said, "Marc, give it to me as hard as you can. I want to feel your big cock slam into me."

Without much warning I flipped Melanie over onto her back, temporarily forcing the air from her lungs. She looked up at me surprised, but also pleased. Apparently she liked it rough. I pulled her one leg over my shoulder and half kneeling on the bed I proceeded to give her the hardest pounding of her young life. I mean this chick wasn't going to be able to walk easy tomorrow.

She moaned and groaned in response to my thrusts. I could feel the spasming of her pussy lips and knew she was enjoying herself; it was only a matter of time before she came all over my cock. We were like this for a long time. Sometimes in my haste I would pull out too far and when I thrust back against her it would be against the outside of her pussy lips rather than inside her.

Dave was really getting off on all this. He was watching me and Elizabeth was watching me. It was the weirdest thing. Their eyes traveled to my tight ass, as my muscles clenched powerfully on each thrust. I was enjoying it. I was enjoying them. And it was making me harder than ever.

I felt my balls start to churn in that slow steady pleasure you feel before you spill your seed, but still, even enveloped in the velvet grip of her pussy I couldn't get over the hill. Every time I thought I was going to pop, the feeling would subside and it would just be me thrusting again.

Melanie, meanwhile, was working to her own orgasm and was not to be denied. She grabbed the muscles of my shoulders and hung on like she was bucking a bronco. My thrusts were no longer steady and were coming fast, hard and jagged.

Dave had cum collapsing onto the bed with Elizabeth as the two engaged in some post-coital coupling.

My cock was feeling the pull from Melanie's tight snatch. Her arched back and long low moan were enough to convince me that she'd reached whatever orgasm she might have been good for at that point. It only took me a matter of twenty of so more thrusts before I loosened my load into the latex glove. My orgasm was painfully intense, and Melanie was finishing hers as well. For a minute I felt in shock as I knelt there, cock in pussy, waiting for the last shudder to leave my body.

I still felt pretty stiff, but slowly softening, as I pulled out of her cunt. The condom glistened with her moist juices and I could see my own cum inside it lodged around my mushroom tip.

We lay together for a long time after that naked, watching television and talking. Elizabeth was wrapped in my arms and after a bit my cock became rigid against the cleft of her ass. My arms circled her waist and my hands found their way to cup her beautiful breasts, lifting them up.

Elizabeth let her head fall back against my solid chest as my hands massaged and feathered her breasts.

Melanie leaned over to start sucking them, taking turns with each nipple.

Soon another pair of lips closed over the other nipple as Dave wanted a taste too. It was such a sight, I thought, watching them.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers