Misbehaving: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she said, turning her head up to mine so that my lips caught hers in a deep kiss. My tongue slipped inside her mouth to marry with hers.

I supported her breasts for the other hungry mouths. Elizabeth wiggled her ass against me and my cock was rubbing her in the process. It's thickness filling the crack between her ass cheeks.

"You want it, don't you baby?" I asked gruffly.

"Yes," she said, knowing what I meant.

Her back arched to force more of her breasts into the two mouths sucking her, but suddenly the mouths were gone. Dave moved and stretched his long body on the bed. His head hung over the arm rest. Melanie moved over his head, so that his hungry mouth could eat her pussy.

"Suck my cock," I advised Elizabeth.

Elizabeth had no problem doing this. It wasn't like she hadn't had my cock in her mouth before. We heard Melanie moaning and turned to watch as Dave devoured her pussy. His fingers had her pussy lips spread wide and his tongue flicked furiously over her swollen clit.

"Yes, baby," she cried out, grinding her pussy against his face, "Fuck yes!"

With her hands, Elizabeth stroked, caressed and squeezed my balls.

"You really know how to suck cock like your mother darlin," I groaned, and then continuing I told her, "Lie down and let me give you the full treatment."

Elizabeth lay there while I settled myself between her thighs. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, opening her to my hungry eyes. Slipping on another condom, I spread her thighs wide with my body, rubbing my cock over her wet lips, anointing it with her cum, before plunging deep inside her.

Elizabeth cried out, her hips lifting to take me in deeper.

"Come on darlin," I called to her, growling as I pumped into her.

She wrapped her legs high around my waist. My balls slapped against her ass as I plunged into her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she called out, arching her back and as her body shuddered in orgasm. Her fingernails raked across my back, scoring my shoulders.

Her pussy clenched on my cock, milking me. Seconds later I threw back my head back with an answering roar and erupted deep inside her clenching pussy.

I leaned down and kissed her. My tongue slid into her mouth and coupled with hers.

I slid out of her and sat back. My balls actually hurt at this point. Even for a twenty-two year old stud there was only so much cum you could generate in any given period of time. Dave finished off in Melanie's pussy and we all decided it was time to call it a night and head home before it got any later.

The rest was a blur. When my head finally hit the pillow I was dead to the world and midnight visitors or not, I didn't wake up until late the next morning.

(To be continued...)

* * *

Copyright © 2006, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.