Miss Anderson's IBS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I really wouldn't know, Dr. Welby," William acknowledged. "I really haven't seen that many."

The doctor chuckled. "Well then, you're in for a treat here. Now, squirt some of that lubrication right on that little curly curl and we'll get down to business." He turned to Betsy. "This will be a little cold at first but it will soon be fine."

"Okay," she timidly replied. "Thanks," she added, for the warning.

"Oh!" She nevertheless yipped as the very cold ointment dripped right onto her hot puckered butt hole. She reflexively squeezed on her sphincter.

"Now," the doctor instructed the young man, "be sure to work it in real good. Even push a bit of it inside. Get her really nicely lubricated." He turned to his patient. "We wouldn't want Miss Anderson to feel at all uncomfortable now, would we."

"Mmmmm," Betsy whimpered as she felt the young man place his soft finger against her anus, pressing it around and around, working the slick, slippery ointment into all the little crevices of her curly anal skin.

"Oh yes, yes, I believe she does like that," the doctor suggested, noticing the soft whimper in her voice. He turned again to his patient. "It does feel rather nice, doesn't it, Miss Anderson."

"Yes, I guess so," she softly admitted.

"That might itself be a bit diagnostic, actually," he added. His mind beginning to explore additional possibilities for the teacher's distressing symptoms. "Now press your finger right in there, William."

"Yes sir," the young man replied and pushed his finger right into the professor's butt.

"Mmph," Miss Anderson grunted as she felt the intruding finger shoved up inside.

"Just relax, Miss Anderson. We'll be done in a second." Turning back to William he instructed. "Work it around in there real good, William, like you're screwing it in."

"Yes sir," William replied, feeling very happy to do so. None of his girlfriends had ever let him screw his finger around in their butts. If being a doctor was like this every day, then he was most certainly making the right career choice. He smiled as he turned and twisted his finger around and around within the pretty professor's asshole. Her teaching schedule was apparently not set for next semester but he would definitely look it up later himself. He wasn't particularly interested in anthropology but it would be darned cool to take a class from a pretty teacher you had finger fucked in the butt. She would have to give you a good grade for that, wouldn't she?

Betsy's bottom was indeed squirming and wriggling around, much to her embarrassment and their pleasure. It didn't take a medical degree to appreciate that Miss Anderson's squirming was an expression of her evident pleasure at being fucked up the butt by the young man's finger.

The doctor in fact noticed a gathering of moisture along the woman's vaginal lips. He discretely pointed that out to the intern, not wanting to embarrass the professor.

William smiled. It's always a great source of pride for a young man to be able to bring pleasure to a woman, and this was even an attractive, older woman, a professor at his college no less. And, most of all, it was especially impressive to do so by just working one's finger in, out, and around the pretty professor's rectum and anus. He brought his thumb into the action as well, caressing the outer curls and folds of her anus as he continued to wriggle his finger around inside.

A soft, involuntary groan escaped Betsy's lips and she began to more overtly, lewdly humping the boy's finger, as if it was a cock she was trying to fuck.

"I think that's enough," the doctor announced, not wanting this examination to get out of hand. "I believe you have Miss Anderson's anus sufficiently lubricated, William."

"Yes sir," he responded, with evident disappointment. He slid his finger out, feeling Miss Anderson trying to hold onto it with her tightly clenched sphincter.

The doctor picked up the anal speculum. He considered having William insert it but he felt that the young man was perhaps not quite ready for that. He positioned the three tightly closed rounded prongs at Miss Anderson's anus. "Now, you will feel a bit of pressure here, Miss Anderson, just do your best to relax, like you're letting yourself evacuate your bowels."

"Yes, doctor," she whispered, not appreciating the reference to a very personal, private matter. The last person to ask about her poops was her mother, many, many years ago. "Ungh," she grunted as she felt the doctor slide, if not shove, the prongs up inside her butt.

"Yes, no problem at all, no problem at all. You can let go of your cheeks now."

Well, she was very grateful for being able to do that.

As the doctor gently but firmly pressed the prongs further inside, he inquired, "Have you been inserting things in here, Miss Anderson?"

"No!" Miss Anderson emphatically denied. She had never done anything remotely like that and she found the question a bit offensive and appalling. "Never!" At least outside of her dreams, she hadn't.

The doctor wasn't so sure that his patient was being forthright. Her denial was unnecessarily and unusually strong. It might just be difficult for her to admit to it, perhaps especially so with the young male intern in the room. He softly squeezed the trigger of the speculum, the three prongs gradually spreading open, slowly spreading wide, wide open Miss Anderson's anus.

"Oh my goodness," she exclaimed, taking a firm grip of the table top cushion with her hands. This was a very odd and disconcerting feeling indeed! It was not only rudely shameful, having her rectum opened up so boldly to two men, it also just felt so oddly uncomfortable and troublesome, like she suddenly had no control over her sphincter and movements whatsoever.

"Have you had your bowel movement today, Miss Anderson?"

Must he ask about that?! Although she clearly understood why he was asking. "Yes, yes, I have," she gasped.

"Was it a good solid poop? Anything unusual, anything out of the ordinary?"

"No, no sir," she firmly, but softly, asserted.

"Good, good, that's very good," he said as he studied the inside of Miss Anderson's rectum. "Would you like to take a look up Miss Anderson's butt, William?"

Weird, William thought. He had never imagined specializing in proctology. Frankly, he wondered what type of man, or woman, would want to specialize in proctology. It must though pay awfully well. But, he had to admit that he was indeed curious about peering into the insides of a pretty woman's rectum, as if hers would in fact be sexier than most. "Sure, okay," he replied, and took a good look.

Miss Anderson felt that she could not feel any more exposed, any more shamefully exhibited and displayed, than she was right now, with the men staring deep into her butt hole so widely spread open that a small animal could probably crawl in.

William didn't know what he was really looking for, and apparently for nothing at all, as the doctor said, "Nothing out of the ordinary, wouldn't you say, William?"

"Yes sir, definitely sir."

"Well, let's get this out," he suggested. "I think we're done here." He slipped out the speculum in one smooth motion, and then admired the anus still gaping open.

"See how it remains wide open for a bit, William?"

"Yes sir, Dr. Welby," he said, nodding his head. It was a bit surprising, and odd, to have a butt hole so hugely open on its own. He wondered if a person could in fact do that without the aid of a speculum. "Man, I could almost fit my fist in there."

Miss Anderson groaned in embarrassment.

The doctor chuckled. It was a bit unprofessional of the young man but he could be excused, not yet having gone through any significant medical training. "Yup, it's like it's gaping at you."

It was in fact gaping unusually long, as if Miss Anderson wanted them to stick something else up inside. And, then, the sphincter slowly closed the entrance to the dark cave, like a lens of a camera shutting down.

"Well, I am happy to say, Miss Anderson, that we don't see anything medically wrong with your anus or rectum. You appear to be a very healthy woman, physically at least." He patted Miss Anderson's upraised bottom.

"Oh, well, um, thank you, doctor," she responded, feeling good about that, as well she should. It's always so nice to leave a doctor's office without the physician discovering something wrong. But, still, a part of her would have preferred that he found something, something that could be readily cured with a pill, or a salve. She began to lower her bottom to get off the table.

"Oh no, no," he corrected her, again giving her bottom a few playful pats. "You just keep that pretty little tush of yours up in the air. I need to clean you off, you know."

'Would this ever end,' she wondered.

The doctor retrieved some antibacterial cleansing wipes from the counter. "Now, this will feel a little cold, Miss Anderson, but probably rather soothing as well."

"Oh, okay, alright then." She relaxed her sphincter and poked her bottom out a bit further.

"William, why don't you hold open her cheeks for the professor. She might be getting tired of doing that. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do."

Betsy again blushed as she felt the young man spread open her butt cheeks. She wasn't sure which was worse, her doing it or having a young man do it for her.

The doctor applied one of the cool wet wipes to her anus, carefully and thoroughly cleaning off the lubrication that William had applied earlier.

The cold feel of the alcohol rub was at first jarring, but he was right that it soon became rather soothing, even a bit wonderfully tingly. An inadvertent sigh of pleasure escaped her lips, and her sphincter again began to pucker and wink at the doctor.

"Yes, yes, a really very lovely little anus and, I must say, quite clean. You take very good care of it, don't you, Miss Anderson."

"I suppose so," she softly replied.

"Yes, yes." He retrieved a second wipe, wanting to be sure that he did a very good job, although it clearly wasn't necessary. As he applied the second one he explained. "Yes, I think you have a very normal, healthy anus, Miss Anderson, but it is evidently very excitable."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh yes, yes. Like right now, it's puckering like a little excited bug. It really wants to be stimulated."

Betsy's face turned a beet red. "Oh, well, um, I'm sorry." What do you say in response to such an observation?

He retrieved a third wipe. "No, no, nothing to be sorry about. I'm just saying that you have a very sensitive and restless anus. Goodness, you're even lubricating." He lightly ran his finger along the lips of her vagina, just to make sure she understood what he meant.

Now, that was most certainly embarrassing and she couldn't help but squirm a bit at the touch of the doctor's finger on her moist cunnie lips. "Um, well," she tried to squeak out a response. "What should I do about it?"

"Well, if it's really that troubling to you, there is a psychologist on your campus that specializes in such things. Dr. Lowenstein I believe is her name."

How very odd. The table had been turned on her. Just as she had referred Bobby to the psychologist, so now was this physician referring her.

"You can let go of her cheeks, William."

With considerable regret he did so. He did wonder if perhaps, when he took her course, he might consider offering another form of treatment for the professor.

The doctor got a fourth wipe and applied it to her cheeks. There wasn't any real need for that but he did like how shiny it made them. "But, it's entirely up to you. Some persons actually like the sensations, but if you find them too disturbing then you might consider speaking to her. Or, perhaps you could just try some Lidocaine gel, or some anesthetic numbing spray. That could do the trick. There! All finished. Nice and clean." He felt like giving her bottom an affectionate kiss on the cheek but that would be crossing an inappropriate boundary. "You can get dressed, now, Miss Anderson, if you wish."

Betsy wasn't at all sure what she wished. She was more confused than anything else. She really didn't want to see a psychologist. How humiliating would that be, she wondered, as she noticed the two men watching her put her panties back on. Well, at least they weren't lasciviously smiling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Betsy did stop by a pharmacy on the way home to purchase the anesthetic spray, along with Lidocaine gel (and a jar of sanitary wipes, just in case they ever came in handy). As soon as she got home she pulled up her skirt, drew down her panties, bent over, spread open a cheek with one hand and gave her anus a little spritz with the other.

"Oh!" she yipped, the lips of her mouth puckering into a kiss, as the cool little drops tingled her sensitive anal nerves. But, that startling stimulation was soon followed by no sensations at all. It was gone. It was all gone. Her anus was now quiet, at rest, like it had fallen asleep.

"Oh," she exclaimed, surprised at how effectively it worked. She put down the spray and reached back with her fingers, tentatively touching her anus, not feeling too bad about that as the doctor had so thoroughly cleansed her, back there. She could feel her fingers. It wasn't like her anus was entirely numb, but there was no longer any spark or tingle. "Well," she said, "that's it." She stood back up straight. "Excellent," she said, although she sensed that she was not as fully enthusiastic about it as she had expected she would be, or should be. It was sort of anti-climactic. Still, it was so, so nice to no longer be stricken by the offending sensations. Her mind felt as relaxed as her butt hole, and she took a deep breath of relief.

She did find that she had to give herself another spritz a few more times during the evening. She questioned if this was such an effective treatment after all. It's not like she can spritz her asshole various times throughout the day. Before she went to bed though she also applied some of the Lidocaine lotion. Perhaps that would be longer lasting.

She fell easily to sleep, perchance to dream. But, that was the rub.

She found herself in her class, standing at the back of the room while the students were busily working on a spot quiz that she had distributed.

More importantly, she looked down to discover that she was naked: completely stark naked. Standing right out there were her little perky boobs, her nipples all stiff and hard, probably due to the air conditioning. Her cunnie hair was wistfully adorning her soft, lily white mound, doing a very, very poor job of hiding her thick feminine lips. She reached behind her and clasped her bottom. Yes, she was naked back there too.

None of the students had apparently noticed as they were busily working on the quiz. She quickly crouched down and covered herself as best she could with her hands, hiding her breasts and cunnie, although not particularly effectively so.

Well, she did at least have on a pair of black high heels, along with her pink thigh high nylons, held up by a matching pink garter belt. Perhaps that was why she hadn't noticed that she forgot to put on her clothes that morning. She would have certainly noticed walking barefoot along the hard concrete sidewalks. It did seem odd though to not have noticed being naked up until this moment in time, but what could she say? Any explanation was pointless. It was now a fact of life that had to be dealt with.

What to do? She could run out of the room as fast as she could, but the students would clearly see her, and where could she go? It was a very long way across campus to her office. She would likely lose her job for streaking on campus, as if anybody still did that. Goodness, how did she get all the way to her classroom without being noticed, without being arrested?

But, again, that was the past. She needed to concentrate on the present moment and how to get out of it. Perhaps she could just hide until it was dark? She looked around. There was no place to hide: no closet, no cupboard, just a classroom of students at their desks, busily working on the quiz.

There was her large desk at the front of the room. She could hide beneath it, where her chair would normally fit. But, there was no way she could get there without being noticed.

She looked at the clock. The class was almost over. She had apparently been lecturing for quite some time and, most importantly, the students hadn't noticed anything! She didn't understand why but that was also a fact. If they had noticed that she was naked they most certainly would have reacted. The boys would be staring at her. Somebody probably would have left to get security.

Perhaps if she just ignored it they will either not notice it, or follow her lead and just act like nothing was amiss. There was no clear logical reason for them not to notice, but how else to explain that nobody appeared upset or even interested. And, even if they were only pretending not to notice, out of respect for her, that was certainly better than shocked exclamations, laughter, and outrage.

Taking a deep breath she slowly stood back up, very reluctantly taking her hands away from her breasts and cunnie, trying to gather herself, compose herself. And, with another deep breath she strode down the middle aisle of the class, trying to act as nonchalant as possible, as if there was nothing amiss in the world. "Be sure to answer each question," she instructed. "Don't leave anything blank."

However, as soon as she passed the last row the students there noticed her nakedness. Boys' eyes widened with shocked pleasure and excitement; girls' eyes widened with just shock. They didn't know what to say. What do you say when your teacher is suddenly naked?

The boys certainly knew quite well what to say: absolutely nothing! Saying anything ran the risk of her fixing what she might consider to be a problem, and it was certainly no problem to them; none whatsoever. If this is what Miss Anderson wants to wear to class; well then, all power to her.

It did, however, distract them from the quiz. Given a choice between answering questions about Bolivian culture and seeing Miss Anderson's perky naked tush sashaying down the aisle; well, there was just no contest.

Many a boy will wonder what a pretty teacher might look like beneath her business suit or spring dress. None, however, ever imagined being so well informed. Miss Anderson did have a very lovely body, so nicely curved, such smooth, clear white skin, and she most certainly did have a very, very cute bottom. As she passed each boy he was so, so tempted to reach out and give that delicate little soft round bubble butt an affectionate pat, or perhaps even a more licentious squeeze. That would, of course, be crossing a very significant teacher-student boundary, and so each, quite reluctantly, resisted the temptation.

Miss Anderson was pleased as she made her way down the aisle that there was no evident commotion behind her. Perhaps they did indeed not notice? How could that possibly be true? She most certainly didn't believe in any such things as x-ray vision or invisible shields. What was perhaps more likely was that they were just being dutifully polite, and her face suddenly flushed with shame as she realized that her students were probably indeed seeing, and ogling, her stark naked body.

Well, even if that was the case, she did not want to draw any further attention to it than was necessary. That would only focus and escalate the embarrassment. It was like one time she had been lecturing and noticed that the middle button of her blouse was undone. It was probably the case that many a boy was getting a good peek inside at her brassiere, but why call further attention to it by buttoning it up right in front of all of them. At the time she figured it was best to just tough it out. If nobody called attention to it then it would be like it never happened.

1...345678