Miss Anderson's IBS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this was a bit more difficult, of course, but the same logic applied. Plus, there was really very little time left in the class. She just had to get through these last few minutes with minimal damage. She continued down the aisle, the heads of the students rising up in shock as if her body was casting a wave across the classroom, lifting the heads of the students as they were caught within her wake.

By the time she reached the front of the class nobody was working on the quiz. All eyes were trained on her, and there was even a bit of murmuring and giggling.

This would perhaps be the most difficult part: turning around to face the students yet continuing to pretend as if there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. She took a deep breath and turned around, crossing her arms beneath her breasts as she did so, wanting to express through her body language that she was the one in the position of authority. Crossing her arms beneath her breasts also had the added benefit of providing a bit of lift. Her boobs weren't that large and they didn't really sag at all, but if they were going to be out in public it was always good to have them look their best, and they most certainly looked quite fetching and happy being propped on her crossed arms, the two nipples standing up so sprightly tall.

However, as soon as she saw the faces of the students she could tell that they did indeed know that she was naked. It had, of course, been asking way too much to have them fail to notice. That could only happen in some science fiction story, or a dream. She sighed wistfully, if only this were a dream. That would be so, so nice. Well, no matter how she got into this mess she would have to continue on. She decided to grab the bull by the horns.

"Yes, yes, you're teacher is naked. She's not wearing any clothes...Well, not a lot, that is." She now found her pink nylons, garter belt, and heels to be more of a problem than a help, as they only made her appear as if she was actually trying to be sexually provocative. This certainly wasn't her intention!

She continued her lecture. "All of you are, of course, at least eighteen years old. Some of you are in fact nineteen, perhaps even twenty. It's important to then act like the adults you are. Yes, your teacher is naked, but there really isn't anything to do about that now. I'm sure you have all seen a naked woman before. Your responsibility now is to finish the quiz. My responsibility, as your teacher, is to instruct. Let's all just do what we are supposed to do."

"Yes, Miss Anderson," a few of the students obediently replied, although a couple of the boys said so with rather big grins on their faces. Miss Anderson shook her head. The students these days can sometimes act so immature.

She uncrossed her arms, hoping that her breasts would not fall far. She knew they wouldn't but she couldn't help but feel a little bit self-conscious. She also wondered how appealing, or unappealing, was her cunnie. She never felt that it was particularly attractive. Why can't the most feminine part of a woman's body be the prettiest?

For a moment she considered how nice it would be if there were beauty salons for cunnies. Goodness, she really did next to nothing with the hair. What self-respecting woman ignores her hair? And, wouldn't it be nice if there was make-up specifically for cunnies? All that she was familiar with were various forms of feminine spray and cleansing materials, as if there was nothing for it other than that which would suppress its natural expressions. Imagine the potential!

But, it was too late for that now. She strode across the front of the class as she would normally do, cursing the fact that her titties were jiggling so impertinently. Well, at least they weren't really big droopy bobbling ones. That would be so much worse. Although perhaps it would actually be better. The fact that they were so small had always been a bit of a disappointment to her. She knew that was silly. Any woman was more than just her breasts. But, still, it would have been nice to have more prominently appealing breasts. Hers were no better than a young lady's, if that at all.

None of the boys, of course, felt that way. They were entranced by the pretty wriggly titties of their teacher. They were very nicely round, and her nipples looked so inordinately long and pointy, due perhaps to the fact that her breasts were a bit small. At that moment many would in fact swear that they were the best they had ever seen, although of course they were biased by the fact that they were their teacher's titties. There was not a limp cock in the room.

Miss Anderson though eventually turned her back to the students, ostensibly to write their homework assignments on the blackboard, her bottom wiggling as she did so. She even cocked her hips a few times, providing her lovely derriere unique twists and poses.

If she was being honest she would have to confess that she turned her back to the students also because she did feel that her bottom was amongst her best features, along with her eyes. She did have lovely green eyes. She felt that green eyes were so uniquely appealing. She even turned her face back to the students to explain the assignment, thereby letting them see her two best features at once. She bent over a bit so that there was a bit more curve and tautness to her cheeks. They would probably like that.

The boys most certainly did, although the girls were glancing away, many of them feeling more embarrassed than the teacher, if she was in fact still feeling embarrassed. She was apparently beginning to actually enjoy her little show, a fact which was even more disconcerting to the girls.

Miss Anderson turned to face her students, thrusting out our titties, trying to give them greater prominence. "Do you have any questions?" She clasped her hands behind her bottom and waited patiently for a student to respond, smiling sweetly as she gently swung her hips back and forth, as if she was trying to draw the students' eyes to her cunnie lips, which really didn't need much coaxing, at least for the boys.

The students were frankly stunned, or so it appeared that way to Miss Anderson, which was rather pleasing. How many times does a woman her age get to experience making a whole room full of young men and women speechless simply by the presence of her beauty. With renewed confidence she strode forward.

As she walked back down the aisle, toward the back of the room, she instructed, "Now, go back through all the questions of the quiz and make sure you have answered each one. No answer is always wrong, any answer is sometimes the correct answer."

When she was about halfway down the aisle, just passed Robert's desk (she briefly wondered why he had taken a different seat), Mary Sue's pencil rolled off her desk onto the floor, coming to a halt at the front tip of one of Miss Anderson's shoes. She smiled at the young lady and bent over to pick up the pencil, her bottom naturally rising up higher and higher behind her, much to the delight of Robert who was sitting right behind her, to her left.

"Here, let me retrieve that," Miss Anderson suggested, keeping her eyes trained on those of Mary Sue, whose own eyes looked so shocked at the sight of the nude Miss Anderson, seemingly oblivious, or at least indifferent to the fact that she was naked or, even worse, was actually enjoying the fact that she was about to present her buttocks in a rather bawdy manner to all the boys behind her.

Robert was indeed very, very pleased at this close-up view of Miss Anderson's rising and spreading butt. No moon at night ever rose more majestically, or lewdly. His smile grew broader and broader as the crack grew wider and wider. Miss Anderson even hesitated when her ass reached its maximum height and, to be sure it did, she arched her back and jutted out her buns.

Suddenly, however, she felt something poke her right in the asshole, and poke her rather hard at that. It was her turn for her eyes to open wide in shock. What the heck was that?

And, it didn't stop. Whatever it was, it kept trying to push it's way in. She was surprised by the fact that she didn't immediately pull away. She just stayed there, letting it try to find its way inside. Why was she not pulling away? Could she in fact move? She felt frozen in place. Well, perhaps she should remain still. She had instructed the students to just act naturally. If they were going to sit there and act is if her nakedness was nothing out of the ordinary, then she should as well. She concentrated on relaxing her sphincter, letting it happen. And then she felt it slide up inside.

"Hmm," she said in matter-of-fact tone, as if she was only just curious about some twinge in a muscle. She stood back up and looked behind her. It was a pencil. She had handed out a bunch of pencils to the students with the quiz. They needed a number 2 pencil for the scan sheets, and Bobby had stuck his pencil up her rear. Apparently he didn't need it anymore.

She rolled her eyes. Why do these young men behave so immaturely and childishly! Sticking a pencil up her bottom? How could she continue to instruct them with a straight face now? What respect, what discipline, could she maintain within the class with a pencil sticking out of her butt? She could even hear a bit of tittering and giggling. It must look rather silly. She would have to admit that and, well, at least he had stuck it in eraser first.

She wiggled her bottom back and forth, holding tightly onto it with her sphincter, watching the pencil swing back and forth. Well, just as before, she should just continue on, as if nothing odd was happening.

"Yes, yes, excellent suggestion, Robert," she said, reversing course to the front of the room, the pencil remaining in her butt, poking out from behind her like a stiff tail. "Once you finish the quiz you can all bring it up here, to the front of the room." When she got to her desk she bent over, arched her back, and thrust up her bottom. "The pencils you can stick in back there."

It was the turn for many of the students to roll their eyes. It was a pretty unusual suggestion on the part of a teacher, but a lot of the boys were very delighted with the idea.

Miss Anderson wagged her bottom at the students, to further accentuate her point.

Many of the boys now felt that they had indeed finished the quiz, a few of them failing to heed her repeated admonition to be sure that they had answered all of the questions, at least those who had in fact gotten a pencil. Others decided to donate one of their own pencils. It was fine with them if she kept them. She could probably use them in another class. They hurriedly made their way to the front of the room, dutifully laying their answer sheets and the quizzes to her right, and then carefully lodging their pencils up their teacher's rear end.

Miss Anderson replied with a "Thank you," after each new pencil was securely tucked up her butt.

It wasn't that hard for the first few students. She did though repeatedly remind them, "Eraser head first, now," and when the young man complied she would add, "Thank you, dear. That's a good boy."

A few of the boys tried to stick their pencils up her cunnie. It was possible that they were just being considerate, feeling that perhaps her butt hole was getting too full, but she quickly reminded them. "No, no, no," she would playfully scold them, looking back over her shoulder, watching her bottom get more and more filled by the thin number two pencils. "Don't be naughty now."

It was, of course, a bit uncomfortable, feeling her anus getting stretched wider and wider and wider, but Miss Anderson knew that she could probably take them. The doctor's visit had been good for at least that bit of elucidation. And, besides, she did like the challenge, and the sensation. The initial few pencils were just a flirtation, a tickling. As the number rose it felt as if a penis that had been inserted was itself growing bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Her breathing accelerated, her bottom wriggled in discomforting delight, at times requiring a boy, or a girl, to ask her to try to hold it still. They didn't want to hurt her, or themselves, as the pointy end of the pencils were pointing at them, like little punji sticks.

A few of the boys copped a quick feel beneath her anus, ostensibly to help steady their teacher as they forced in yet another pencil, grasping her cunnie in their other hand as they carefully shoved in their pencil. She didn't mind. It was typically a rather tender, gentle, respectful hold, and Miss Anderson could not help but sigh with pleasure at some of the touches, although it was a little embarrassing to have them feel how warm and wet she was. She at times did object, squealing out a protest, drawing from them rather insincere apologies, along with chuckles from other boys and scowls from some girls.

But, the last boy was the most audacious, and perhaps not surprisingly, it was Robert, who had hung back to the end of the line. His was the first pencil up Miss Anderson's ass, it was perhaps only fitting that he be the last. "Would you like my pen too, Miss Anderson?"

"Oh Bobby, yes, yes, if you can fit it in. There's so many already, but I think I can handle another. See if you can stretch it even farther, if you could." She obscenely raised up her ass to help the young man.

Robert cupped Miss Anderson's cunnie in his hand, and even slid a finger into her wet, swollen slit. She did not object. The young man did deserve some consideration, did he not? If not for him she would have never been in this position. As she felt him squeeze his thick pen past the many, many pencils that now crowded her ass, she felt him squirrel his finger up into her cunt. Her body trembled and quivered with her orgasm.

Miss Anderson awoke from her dream, again twitching and shuddering within her orgasmic climax. "Oh no," she groaned, in lust and disappointment. The spritzing and Lidocaine apparently had not worked. Her anal lust had broken right through them both. She reached back behind her, bringing the index finger to her anus and quickly drove it up inside her ass as her body and mind were engulfed by her orgasm. "No, no, no," she whimpered with primal lust and release.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like the previous morning in which she had the dream of the salesman she felt much, much better when she awoke. But, this morning was also different. This morning she knew what she had to do.

She desisted from applying any more of the anesthetic spray or cream after her shower. She had enough of that. She was quite uncomfortable for much of the morning, her anus tingling and itching by the time of her first morning class, but if that was the way things were to be then she would just accept it, as she had accepted her nudity within her dream. Sometimes life throws you a curve and the only real choice you have is to accept it, to adjust to it.

At lunch she even went out to purchase a few products that might be more helpful than anything she had tried before. It was a little embarrassing to do so. She had to go to the town's only adult novelty store, out by the highway. The location was apparently so that truck drivers and other lone males on the road might be curious enough to stop by. Its remoteness was also helpful in avoiding any protests by more traditional neighboring shops. Everyone was, of course, concerned about the kind of clientele that would frequent such a store, Betsy being one of them. She made a few purchases, including even a type of ointment that was comparable to the one used by the traveling salesman. Perhaps she should have listened to him from the very beginning.

When she returned to her office she cleansed herself thoroughly (internally as well), and then finished with a few sanitary wipes. By the time of her afternoon class with Bobby she was ready. She greeted the students with a smile and a hello as they entered the room. When Bobby arrived, she called him up to the desk.

"Robert, I have something for you."

"What?"

She gestured for him to come up to her.

He did as she instructed, a curious and confused look on his face.

When he arrived she said, "Give me your hand."

He did so, feeling even more confused. And it didn't get any clearer when she placed within his hand an odd little device, about the size of a cell phone.

She closed his fingers around it so that nobody else could see what she was giving him. She said softly, only for his ears, "Use it sparingly, discrete, and respectfully."

Now, that was definitely very mysterious. He made his way to his usual seat at the back of the room.

When he got there he opened his hand and studied the device resting within his palm. It was a remote control, with just an on-off switch. He looked up at Miss Anderson who smiled back at him. "Don't start anything yet," she announced to the entire class. "Not until I start my lecture."

Nobody knew what she meant, but Robert felt she was speaking directly to him. What the heck was this thing, he wondered.

Once everyone was settled into their seats Miss Anderson began her lecture. It concerned a rather unique South American tribe.

Robert waited about five minutes into the lecture, not really knowing what he was waiting for, and then flicked the switch.

"Oh!" Miss Anderson suddenly yipped, feeling the large eggs stuck up her rectum trembling and turning. She had purchased rectum masturbation eggs. There were six of them held together by a string. The store offered a set consisting of just one egg, another with two eggs, another with four, and then finally a set with six. She bought the sets consisting of two eggs and six eggs, and right now she had the six egg set stuck up her ass. She wasn't interested in holding back.

She had first tried out, in the privacy of her office, the set with two eggs and enjoyed it a great deal. She had tested it also because she wanted to be sure that the eggs wouldn't be making a loud humming noise, as many of these devices do, even when protected by the muffling sound proofing of a rectum. She was reassured, as well as nicely stimulated.

It wasn't that easy getting all six up there, even when assisted by the lotion she had purchased, which caused even further tingling. When all the eggs had been stuffed up inside though she was unsure if she could comfortably sit in a chair. Certainly not a hard wood chair. But it was a discomfort that also brought so much dirty, naughty pleasure. It was like she had such a really strong urge to, you know what, but it wasn't that at all. It was instead feeling so thoroughly stuffed, like she was being serviced by the biggest dick imaginable, and one that had six separate knobs that could wriggle, tremble, and squirm in six different locations and directions all at once. This was very nice indeed!

She clutched the side of her desk and bit her lower lip.

"Miss Anderson," asked Judy, sitting in the front row. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

"Oh yes, yes, Judy," she gasped, bracing herself against the desk, trying to regain her composure. "I've just been, um, having these spasms in the hip. I, um, was playing tennis and pulled a muscle. I'll be fine in a second."

It was so unnerving. It was like she had six squirming live pods up her butt, all wriggling around, perhaps trying to get out, and driving her to distraction.

Robert considerately turned the device off. His dick swelled within his boxers. Miss Anderson had given him the remote control for some sort of vibrator? Was that really true? Could that really be true?

Mrs. Anderson glanced at Bobby as she stepped away from the desk, turned her back, and made her way to the blackboard. "Yes, as I was saying, the Callipygian society had a number of unique predilections." She wrote them out on the blackboard as she explained them to the class.

1...345678