Miss Anderson's IBS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy sense his hesitancy, his ambivalence. "I'll give you some extra credit on the next test if you do it." She smiled at her little joke, as did Bobby. She couldn't really do that, of course. It would be an unfair advantage for Robert relative to the other students. The administration would clearly disapprove of that. Of course, it would be fine if she offered the same opportunity to all of the students, female and male alike. Frankly, right now she wouldn't mind doing that at all.

Well, he could indeed get into trouble but right now his stiff dick was doing his thinking for him, and its thoughts were solely on getting down into his teacher's tight bum. He positioned the knob right at the entrance to her lovely puckered rose bud.

"Mmmmm," Miss Anderson sighed as she felt the soft head of her student's dick getting into position. She again concentrated on relaxing. "Slow but sure," she whispered to him.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied and then tried to push it into that very, very tight little puckered hole.

He was not surprised that it was so difficult, even with all the lubrication. He knew it would be. A butt hole can be so much smaller and tighter than a cunt. But that also made it so much fun, and challenging.

He pushed again, but to no avail, the shaft of his cock even bending a bit.

"Harder," Miss Anderson grunted, pressing her ass back against his cock. Never before had a cock felt more like a battering ram.

Robert tried letting his own weight do the effort, falling into her ass rather than trying to force his way in, and then suddenly the crown just slipped right through, the sphincter opening up so wide, perhaps wider than even with the eggs, and then as suddenly clapping tightly shut around the shaft, just below the lip of his crown.

"Mmmmmm," Miss Anderson sighed, reaching back again between her thighs to rub and diddle her clit as she basked in the pleasure of a cock stuck up her butt, or more like down her butt, given their relative positions.

Robert paused to enjoy the moment, to enjoy the feel of his knob being so tightly gripped and wrapped by the anus and rectum of his teacher, and to enjoy the sight, of the lovely Miss Anderson's little perky butt sticking up in the air, the butt of the teacher who just days before had appeared so shocked and appalled at the thought of him having anal sex, the butt in which he could now see his cock firmly lodged. Her bottom looked so round, so innocent; his cock looked so obscene buried deep within it. Sometimes life does work out so very well. He pressed forward, driving his dick in deeper.

"Ungh," Betsy grunted with the driving thrust. It was done. It was finally done, and it felt just so wonderful, so extraordinary, so right. She squeezed tightly with her sphincter and thrust back with her ass, meeting his thrust with her own, all the while continuing to frenetically work her clit. "Yes, Robert," she gasped, "fuck your teacher's ass with that big bad cock."

And Robert did precisely that, increasing the speed of his thrusting, driving his cock as far down inside as it would go, and then pulling back, never so far as to let the head slip out, but enough to really fully piston fuck his teacher's bum. She was just so fucking tight and it felt so fucking good.

"Mmmmmm," Betsy groaned with a sense of deep fulfillment as she felt the boy's cock pounding, pumping, and plunging within her ass. Yes, it was naughty, and dirty. Some might even find it disgusting, filthy, and gross. But not to Miss Anderson and her student, Robert. To them it was just so fucking great.

Robert humped and pumped his teacher's ass, fucking her in a manner more bestial than even any animal would, and it was so very, very nice, so gratifying, so consuming. She never felt so filled, so satisfied, so fucked.

As the young man's thick knob reached the deepest, darkest point within her bum she clenched tightly on it, holding him there as she pressed her finger tips against her clit, pinching it as hard as she could as her climax swept over her body, engulfing every one of her senses in wondrous waves of sweeping bliss, her body shuddering and shivering as if in some mild epileptic seizure.

Robert could not read well when a girlfriend climaxed, but this one was easy, and with the realization that he had made his teacher climax by fucking her up the ass he felt his dick suddenly twitch and gush, deep down into his teacher's butt. "Miss Anderson," he gasped, not knowing if perhaps she would be upset, would want him to pull out, although the warning was a bit late.

"Yes, yes," she gasped, her mind lost in a cloud of her climax, her butt so thoroughly stuffed by the young man's thick plum, "fill my ass with your cum."

Robert fell onto her back, reaching around to squeeze her breasts through her suit. He was unsure about this as well. A student really should ask permission before he grabbed his teacher's titties, but politeness and courtesy were long gone as his dick continued to squirt and spit its semen far down into his teacher's rectum.

Every orgasm feels so, so good, and perhaps it is wrong to compare one to another, but Robert would always remember and treasure this one, as his body shuddered with the blissful primal surges rolling through him, spewing globs and wads of cum that quickly filled his teacher's ass then spilling out of her engorged rectum, dripping down to her cunt.

Miss Anderson smiled blissfully as she felt her rectum fill with the young man's cum. This was an ointment, a cream, that was really much better than any that she could buy from that salesman. She was a bit distressed to feel it overflowing her rectum, dripping down her thighs, but it was a small price to pay for such deep fulfillment.

When he had no more they kept their positions awhile, not really wanting to separate, not wanting it to be over. But, it was probably important to get off the desk before students began to arrive for the next class.

Robert eased his dick out, not wanting to pull out any further gism from her ass, but it was inevitable that some cum did slip out.

He politely cleaned her off with some fresh wipes.

As he did so Betsy reached into her purse and pulled out the two-egg vibrator. Once he was done she slipped the two eggs inside. She needed something to plug up her bum so that no additional cum would leak out. Plus, it was just kind of nice to have both the eggs and cum globs sloshing around together. The six eggs might be even better but she felt they might just squeeze out the cum rather than act as plugs.

She had a wonderfully blissful, undisturbed, sleep that night. No pesky dreams. No awakening in the throws of a disturbing, shameful orgasm, even the tingling, tickling, and itching eventually died down as the days passed, as long as Bobby continued his visits to her office.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! It was a fun one to write. I would be quite pleased to hear of any suggestions and, if you would, please do take the time to cast a vote.

1...345678