Miss Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers

'Well... Dan...' she breathed. I felt a post-orgasm tingle race through my body as my name was formed by those perfect lips in that perfect voice. 'That was... quite something.'

'Glad you tried it now?' I asked exhaustedly, unable to resist a quip.

She laughed, her voice husky from moaning, and wrapped her arms around me. A soft 'I...' rushed from her lips as she buried her face in my neck, and I strained my ears for more but heard only soft, regular breathing.

'Miss?' I asked tentatively, unsure what the proper honorific was for a teacher whose brains you'd just fucked out. No response. Miss Aphrodite was sleeping peacefully in my arms, a smile that I had put there still lighting her face. I exhaled slowly.

Fuck. I think I'm in love with you.

With that foolish, clichéd, reckless thought, my eyes drifted closed and I joined her in sleep. Tomorrow, we would have a lot of things to think about.

s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers