Miss Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my mouth to her pussy and begin to lick and suck voraciously and loudly like a starved animal. Angie was so turned on that she came immediately while making a muffled sound into my pussy.

"Billy move up here. I want to suck your dick. I want to clean our sauce from you."

He quickly got on the bed, crawled up to my face and served that beautiful sauce covered rod to me. It was rock hard and the head was still a deep purple color. I knew that it would be impossible for him to cum again but I wanted that juice.

I loudly sucked the cum from the head, and said, "Suck my clit Angie, suck my little cock"

She took it into her mouth and curled her tongue around it and gently began to suck. This was going to be good and I wasn't going to last long.

I begin to suck and slurp on Billy's cock with gusto. The taste of our combined juices was unbelievable. God, it was good and I couldn't get enough but I had to pull off because of the magic that Angie was working on my pussy. I was unable to concentrate on my sucking. She was gently biting and sucking my clit and I was about to cum again.

With saliva drooling from my mouth, I said, "I'm close again baby suck my little cock hard. Make me cum. Make me explode. Pull it out of me with that pretty little mouth. Rub that pretty face in my cunt. Put your whole face in it. That's it baby I'm going to blow. Awwww, fuuccking shiitt, I'm there God help me I'mmmm cuuummmmiinng!"

I should have had enough but I had to see Angie's pretty little cum covered face so I moved back down. Her face was slick and covered with our combined juices. Her mouth was slightly ajar and I see that her teeth were coated with our sauce. Her eyes were glazed and slightly crossed. The poor little girl was lost in an intense sexual high. A big glob of Billy's cum was in one of her nostrils. I could not resist so I bent down and gently sucked it into my mouth. I then gently begin to lick her pussy juice coated face lightly like a cat slurps his milk.

"You are beautiful Angie with our sex sauce all over your face. Did you like to eat my pussy baby" I asked?

"Oh yes Miss Betty. I am sorry if I got carried away. I loved the taste. I loved the smell. I loved the texture. I can't help myself. I love eating your pussy."

I resumed my licking trying to be gentle and not slurp but every now and then I would get carried away. I know for sure now that I am one nasty bitch. I love to fuck and suck. I do not know where this journey will take me but I know that I am going to enjoy the ride.

I finally licked the last vestige of cum from her face and said, it's time for me to go. My boys have a game at four o'clock and I have to make myself presentable.

"Both of you get yourself cleaned up and get yourselves back to that clinic. No one ever needs know about this. Your parents will never know Angie. All three of us have too much to lose. This will never happen again. Go back to your job and your family Billy and never come back to this house again."

I pulled on my shorts and saliva soaked t-shirt and walked out of the back door and over to my house. I love that fresh fucked feeling and I can not wait for another sexual opportunity to present itself.

12