All Comments on 'Miss Blake's Abduction Ch. 01'

by callida

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent first chapter

It was a wonderful set up to what will, I am sure, be a memorable period piece of erotica. I would only suggest that the sex needs to be described in the same way as you created the rest of the story...her feelings, how he appears, it seemed too rushed when he actual stole her virginity. But it was otherwise perfect. Will eagerly look forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
superb!

Brilliant! Best story I've read on here for a while. So good I've decided to post a comment which I've never done before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great period piece

good story, great dialogue. I look forward to more from this author.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Start

It will be nice to see how this differs from the Modern ones. Keep writing.

Charlie_Girl75Charlie_Girl75almost 19 years ago
Desiring more chapters....

I agree with the other comment that this looks to be the start of an excellent story. And that the sex and feelings needs to be treated like the rest of the story, with great description. You could also add some more to the post sex as well. I like your style of writing, and the period chosen to write in. Well done for a first submission. Eagerly anticipate the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine Set-up!

I very much enjoyed your story. In particular your excellent grasp of writing in a voice that harkens to a time some distant from our own. I look forward to continuing with this tale. There were a number of themes or story lines foreshadowed which I hope to find you have followed. You've done an admirable job thus far. Thanks!!!

lizzy1228lizzy1228almost 10 years ago
Please write more!!

I love this series and I'm dying to read more. Please please update!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous