Miss Boman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Well, I kept him in my mouth sucking until his cock got limp and small. Then we rested hugging each other."

"Oh, very well done Miss Boman. So you could handle a man coming in your throat after all," mother said mockingly. Miss Boman said something I couldn't hear and then they both broke into heavy laughter.

"Oh my goodness, you had a very nice day I understand," mother said still laughing. "Very rewarding I would say. I guess you left for home after that, didn't you?"

"Well, yes I thought it was time to go back. We took another swim though and played around a little more. Then I started to collect our things and told Erik to get ready. But he surprised me again, didn't he?" Miss Boman paused for a while.

"Well, instead of doing as I had told him he got other plans. Well, maybe I teased him a little too. I was on all fours when he knelt behind me and hugged me from behind. Well, of course I let him and he cupped my breasts and fondled me very nicely for a while. And when I wriggled my ass pretending to want to get free, his cock came in between my buttocks and believe it or not but he was very hard again. Well, I had felt it growing against my ass. It was a super bonus I would say. I got wet instantly."

"Oh my goodness, he wanted to take you a fourth time? Well, you are good-looking and sexy but anyway. Four times in only a few hours," mother exclaimed with envy in her voice.

"Well, I think I had teased him heavily, you know, prancing around, standing on all fours, wriggling my ass, open up my thighs, the lot."

"Oh, I see, and it obviously worked. Well, it doesn't make it less impressive that Erik responded to your charms and wanted to take you again, does it?"

"No indeed not. I had to think fast what to do and decided to teach him how to do it doggy style. I went down on all fours and instructed him how to mount me. As soon as he was inside he started plunging in and out. I told him to bang me as hard as he could and even teased and challenged him to get him a little angry. He gave me an excellent banging, real hard, brutal even and made me come in an instant.

Well, he hadn't come so after recovering I asked him to fuck me slow and tenderly. He did it very well and also fondled my breasts and clit when I got close again. He made me come once more, in a long exquisite climax."

"Miss Boman, you seem to be insatiable. But what about Erik? You forgot about him again?"

"Well, maybe for a minute or two, I admit that. But he should learn how to please, shouldn't he. But still he hadn't come which surprised me, I must say. But I am a good teacher and caught the opportunity to show him a variation. I had spotted a big boulder and we moved over there. And there were two flat stones to stand on which made it perfect for fucking standing up. So I quickly got in position leaning over the boulder and asked him to mount me again.

I told him that now he should fuck me the way he liked. He should think of nothing but to please himself. He should try out my pussy and the rest of my body to find out what he liked. And I can tell you that he really used the opportunity. Oh my goodness. It was marvelous the way he tried out different angels, banging hard or tenderly, from underneath or higher up. I really had to concentrate to be able to follow him, to adjust to his movements and meet his requirements. He kept trying me out for quite a while but then I felt his body prepare for coming. I was able to catch up and when he released his load in my pussy I came also. It was a tremendous fuck and he did it all on his own."

"Oh my goodness, Miss Boman. Yes, it must have been fantastic. Oh, I am so proud of my son. It seems that he was able to treat you to your full satisfaction. You looked so pleased and happy when you came back this afternoon. Not to mention Erik. He beamed. It was no doubt what you had been doing. Thanks again, Miss Boman." It sounded like they hugged. The dishes was since long finished.

"Miss Boman, you mentioned that boulder. I must tell you about it. It's not a coincidence that it fitted you and Erik to perfection. You and I are just about the same height and Erik is as tall as his father. It was built to measure for Gustav . . . well, Mr. Eriksson and me.

We often went to that creek when we were younger and before the children came we fucked like you and Erik today. Mr. Eriksson likes to take me from behind and we soon found that boulder. But he complained that he had to bend his knees too much. We are much shorter than our men, aren't we? So at one time he brought a shovel without telling me. He had found a few flat stones and he pulled them in place and called me over for measurements. I stepped up but we couldn't decide about the proper height and width. So I told him we had to check it out doing the real thing and got naked. He wasn't prepared for that so I had to suck him before he was able to check in properly.

Well, I got him inside and he started to bang me. The step stones weren't right so I told him to stop and save his erection until he had made some adjustments. He growled but did it and I stepped down. It was lovely to see him work with the stones with an erection although it shrank.

Well, then we had to test again and I sucked him up and he entered me. It still wasn't good although I came but he didn't notice so I told him to pull out and make some changes. All in all we went on like that for a couple of hours, fucking, making adjustments and fucking again. I was dripping wet all the time and got several orgasms. It was so lovely to see him build a love gear to our measures, to suck him up and to get him inside so many times.

We haven't been there for a couple of years now and it's even longer since we used the boulder. It feels so good that it's still in place and functioning. Did you notice if there was moss on the top of the stone, Miss Boman?"

"Oh yes indeed. It was so soft to rest my breasts on when Erik pushed me down and it trickled my nipples so nicely when I was just leaning forward and my breasts swung back and forth. Yes, it certainly adds much to the function. So lovely it must be to have such a made to measure place, Mrs. Eriksson. I hope you don't mind that we used it?" Miss Boman said and giggled.

"Oh no, on the contrary. I am so happy that my son could use my love tool when he had his first woman, and such a lovely woman as well. And that it fitted both of you to perfection as well."

There was a pause in the conversation as they moved around in the kitchen and there was some clinking from the china.

"Well, Mrs. Eriksson, you said before that one reason for not joining us today was to give me the opportunity to seduce your son. Now I want to hear what your other reasons were. You also looked very content when we came back. I am sure you had got laid as well. Tell me, I really want to hear." Miss Boman tried to sound casual but there was much curiosity and urge in her voice.

"Oh no, Miss Boman. I couldn't tell you, could I? It's so very private and it includes your boss. That wouldn't be appropriate, would it?" Mother said, not sounding really convincing though.

"Oh, come on, Mrs. Eriksson. I have told you in detail about my day with Erik. Now I want to hear what you do with your husband when you get a chance to be alone. And besides, I learned in secretary school that one should try to get to know as much as possible about your boss to be able to serve him better and to fulfill his demands, well up to a point of course." Miss Boman was very convincing and eager. She giggled when she added the last.

"Oh, well then. I really want to tell somebody. In fact I am bursting of happiness," mother said.

"Well, after you left I cleared the kitchen and went out to catch some sun. I wanted to give Gustav time to finish what he was doing. Otherwise he would be disappointed later on and I didn't want him to be. I had plans for us. I was dressed in my new bikini that I knew is flattering for my body. I haven't dared to wear it before. Well, he certainly got interested when he passed me now and then. After some time I took the top off and he grinned at me when passing. When he put his tools together I got naked and lay well back in the chair with my ass at the edge and my legs slightly spread. I closed my eyes.

I heard him coming and stop in front of me. And then he did what I was hoping for. He knelt in front of me and put his head in my lap. I eased my legs apart and he dug in kissing and licking. I was rather hot already so it felt wonderful. He is good at licking. Well, he licked me to a lovely orgasm, just the way I like, tenderly but hard and fast towards the end. I was of course already worked up from the anticipation."

"Oh, then we know where Erik got his talent," Miss Boman interrupted. "He licked me so well."

"Yes I remember you said that. Well, then he kissed and caressed me from head to toe and fondled my breasts especially. He knows that I like it. By then I was shivering of lust and desire and pulled him into me. He fucked me so well and I moaned and cried out. I screamed when I came. It adds so much to the feeling, to be able to be noisy and scream. With the boys around I always have to hold back. So this was lovely, being outside and totally undisturbed."

"Oh yes, it sounds very nice indeed. Well, I volunteer to baby sit for you anytime. Just give me a call," Miss Boman said and they both started to giggle that broke into laughter.

"Oh my goodness. That would be something, wouldn't it? I call you in to get the opportunity to fuck my husband knowing that you will fuck my son," mother said panting of laughter.

"Well, I really would like that. He gave me a very good time, honestly. I can still feel him in my sore pussy," Miss Boman said, laughing throatily. "Well, Mrs. Eriksson. I don't think you let him get away so easily so tell me the rest."

"Oh yes. Well after we came to we rested for a while. Then Gustav wanted something to eat, he always does afterwards. So we went inside to freshen up.

I fed him tea and sandwiches and of course had some myself. Then I rose, still naked, and told him that I was going to give him a special drink. He got very interested.

I broke an egg in a glass and added salt and pepper. I rummaged through my spices wriggling my hips and added a few herbs. To top it I put in a few drops of cognac. We had read somewhere that a raw egg was good for potency which he remembered when I handed him the drink standing before him. He swallowed it all and then tried to catch me. But I backed away and told him to go and do what he wanted to do but that I wanted to see him later in the afternoon. You see, I wanted him to recover and to store up. I love to feel his come splash into me and I want a good load. He went away, grumbling a little though.

I had planned something very special for us and also needed time for preparation. Well, when I was nearly done I went out and let the sun heat me up and especially my ass and pussy. I tried to figure out when he should be finished with what he was doing or at least when he needed a pause. When I thought the time was near I made my final preparations and went back out to do some gardening, or pretending to. I was in the nude of course. I moved around the flower beds, now and then bending over to pull up weeds. In the corner of my eye I saw Gustav coming and knelt on all fours at a flower bed wriggling my ass. I felt that he was behind me and heard him take his shorts off.

He knelt behind me and grabbed my hips. He probed my ass hole with his cock. Now, I don't like to be fucked in the ass although I let him do it occasionally. But he loves it and often probes my ass to tease me.

Well, now he got a real surprise. Instead of trying to wriggle free of his cock which I always do, I rocked back fiercely and pushed myself onto his cock. My movement was so strong that the cock head slipped past the sphincter into my ass.

He froze when he realized what had happened. Then he apologized and tried to withdraw. I had to shout at him something like 'No stop, don't go away. I want it in my ass; I want you to fuck me up my ass. Please stay.'

Gustav froze again and then cried out of joy and delight when it got to him that I volunteered to accommodate him in my ass, that I wanted to be fucked in my ass, that he didn't had to beg to fuck the ass and that I had prepared myself for it. You see, I had lubed up my ass canal thoroughly as the final preparation.

Well, Gustav was very happy indeed. He started to fuck my ass and really tried to do his best. He stayed inside for quite a while and fucked me tenderly in the beginning. He quickened his pace when my ass had fully adjusted to his cock and finally banged me with long strokes that got hard in the end. When he came it felt like the mighty load splashed all the way up into my stomach. It was just lovely.

I must admit that I liked it. For the first time ever I enjoyed being fucked in the ass. Yes, I enjoyed it so much that I even came. Maybe it had to do with my mental preparation; it was I who had decided and also made the careful preparations. I had even taken an enema to feel clean. Well, it was lovely. I guess I will volunteer to do again.

Afterwards I freshened up both of us with a wet cloth I had handy. Then I pushed him down on his back and straddled him. I got him to eat me out, to lick my pussy to orgasm. He was so happy that he did everything I asked for. After I came the first time I changed position and standing on all fours over his head he licked me to orgasm again.

I needed to rest having come very intensively and lay down at his side. He hugged me and rested with me for a while. Then as usual he got restless and rose to get away.

But I stopped him telling him that he wasn't finished yet. I wanted more now when I hadn't climaxed with his cock in me. That's always the best, don't you agree?

So I rolled over and got a cushion I had taken out with me and put it under me. Lying on my back with my ass lifted up I raised my knees, spread my thighs and planted my feet firmly in the ground wide apart. I was ready and called him over.

Well, Gustav was still happy having been asked to fuck my ass and was willing to oblige to my wishes. So he knelt in front of my uplifted ass and dug in kissing and licking my body. He soon was down in my pussy. I was in no hurry and let the orgasm build up slowly using my legs to raise and change the angle of my pussy. Towards the end my back arched so hard that only me feet and shoulders was on the ground. My pussy shook and bucked uncontrollable against him and I came in an incredible orgasm. I guess I cried out a lot and screamed loudly when I came. It was tremendous although there was no cock in my pussy.

I love fucking outside but with the boys around it so seldom happens. And as I said before I like to be totally unrestrained and be real noisy. Well, all in all we had a lovely day in the garden thanks to you, Miss Boman. We hardly had time to dress before you came home."

"Oh Mrs. Eriksson you are a sexy piece, aren't you," Miss Boman burst out. "I had no idea that you are so hot. With such a mind and a body to match it you certainly give Mr. Eriksson everything he needs and can dream about. You really had quite a day too. I saw that you were excited and was sure that you had got laid. And as I said before, just call when you need a baby sitter again. I would love to do it."

There was a sudden silence then both women broke into laughter, a happy laughter that lasted a long time.

Behind the door I was astonished at mother. She had suddenly revealed a side I had never thought about. She obviously had strong sexual desires and had shamelessly flashed her assets to get father interested enough to fulfill her wishes. She had done it very deliberately, planning well in advance to get what she wanted. Well, I knew that she always planned ahead, but this. And she had enjoyed the sex very much making sure to come several times. What had Miss Boman called her, a sexy piece? Mother really surprised me, shocked me even.

Eventually the women calmed down.

"Mrs. Eriksson, what about your eldest, Anders. Has he been taken care of? I mean like I did to Erik? I was going to when I was here two years ago but never got the chance. Flashed him my breasts, though, didn't I. But that was all I got the opportunity to do. He seemed to like it and had wanted more."

"Oh, yes. I know you did. Well, I thought so anyway. You opened my eyes; got me to realize that is was time for him. A mother doesn't really want her sons to grow up. Once they have lost their chastity they are not children anymore, are they? Well, I understood that you were taking him on. He was so happy and frustrated when you came back from the lake that day. I tried to find a way to get Erik out of the way but couldn't find any with such short notice. Pity for Anders, wasn't it? And maybe for you as well, Miss Boman? There is no reason why Anders shouldn't be as good as his brother.

Well, he got lucky a couple of weeks later when another woman was visiting. I think that she did very well with him. At least he looked very happy."

"Oh good for him. Yes, he was more than ripe that summer. I would have loved to do it with him. Tell me, who was it? Somebody I know?" Miss Boman asked, trying to sound casual.

"Well, I don't know if I should tell you. I mean it's very private, isn't it?" Mother said hesitantly but without conviction.

"Oh, come on, Mrs. Eriksson. We have told each other quite a lot haven't we? And I am used to keeping secrets. Part of my job, isn't it? And I am good at it. Come on, tell me," Miss Boman coaxed.

"Oh, well then, yes you started it I guess. Well, it was Miss Anderson, in Accounts, you know her of course. She stayed with us for a couple of days that summer to work on a report with Gustav."

"Miss Anderson? But she is old," Miss Boman exclaimed. "Oh I am sorry. I meant that she is too old to take care of a boy. She must be what, forty?"

"Well, not quite but close. She is about my age. But that isn't too old for these things, not at all. What it takes is that you are reasonable good-looking, you mustn't scare the boy away. Your body must be shapely enough to attract him. A good pair of breasts helps of course. The rest is in the mind. You really must want to do it and care for the boy. I think you know that, Miss Boman, although you are still young and have everything it takes in rich quantity. Well, I think Miss Anderson has got what it takes in the physical department, don't you agree? Have you noticed her ass, by the way? Fabulous, absolute fabulous." Mother had got quite worked up.

"Oh, very well then. Maybe I am wrong. But tell me what happened."

"Well, I don't know how it started. I hadn't planned it really. I mean, I hadn't asked her to do it. Well, I didn't ask you either, not directly anyway. But when Gustav told me that he had to work a couple of days on a report with her I suggested that she should come and stay with us so Gustav didn't have to go to the office. It was such a nice summer. I guess I hoped for the best without being really aware of it. Erik was conveniently away on a Boy Scout camp

Well, after bedtime I saw Anders in the near of her room. He didn't see me of course but it told me that something probably was going on. I had to find out more to be sure so I sneaked on them the following afternoon when Miss Anderson got some time off to swim.

I hid behind those bushes you must have seen down there. I couldn't see everything but I could hear. Well it got very clear that they had been close before. They started with swimming not bothering with swim suits and the way they fooled around in the water told me everything. Anders' hands were all over her body.

They necked for a while when they got up from the water. Then Miss Anderson sucked his cock to full hardness and mounted him. And gosh, did she give him a ride. She rode him high, she rode him low and finally she rode him without mercy bouncing up and down fiercely on his cock. I was so proud that he could take it. And they both were rather noisy. Miss Anderson screamed when she came. It sounded like she was very satisfied indeed.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers