Miss Boman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Well, then I sneaked away. Now I knew for sure. I met Anders when they came back and he had a foolish smile all over his face. Miss Anderson was cool as always but she looked very pleased. That evening I kept watch and saw Anders sneak into Miss Anderson's room and he stayed until morning. So all in all, yes I think he has been taken care of properly."

"Oh yes indeed. It sounds like he really got it all. Well, she's an experienced woman, isn't she?" Miss Boman started to giggle and mother followed.

"Oh, Mrs. Eriksson, before, when we talked about what it takes to be a good first woman to a boy you sounded like an expert. Have you actually done it yourself," Miss Boman asked innocently.

"But yes of course. It's so lovely and rewarding, don't you agree? Makes me feel like the Good Samaritan that unselfishly helps another person. My latest was only a year ago in fact. That's why I was so sure about the age factor," mother said earnestly.

"Oh yes, and it isn't wrong if you get some pleasure yourself while helping out, is there?" Miss Boman giggled. "Personally I think of myself as a Sister of Mercy. But tell me about your latest boy, Mrs. Eriksson, please."

"Oh well, yes, love to. A friend of mine more or less asked me to do the favor to her son. She was afraid that he was about to turn the wrong way as she phrased it. His father is working much and travels a lot. Well, she kept talking of her worries for some time and often hinted that an experienced woman would be good for him. She also said that I was the only friend she could talk to about these things. In the end I asked her straight up if she wanted me to take care of him. She fell in tears and was very grateful.

Well, she arranged for me to come and stay with them. They have a nice place and the house is big. It was no problem to find the necessary privacy. I could report back to her that I saw no signs that he would turn wrongly. On the contrary. Once he understood what it was all about he showed no signs of loathing the pussy. Oh my goodness no, he was insatiable and didn't tire of kissing and licking my pussy and he wanted to fuck several times a day. And I must say that he became very good at it. It became a real pleasure to accommodate him. But my pussy was sore all the time. No, he will be all right that boy."

"Well done, I would say. And it sounds like you had a real good time yourself," Miss Boman giggled. "Was your friend satisfied with your action?"

"Oh yes indeed. She was so relieved. She volunteered to do the same for Erik and she asks every time we talk when I want her to do it. Actually, I have already invited her to come and stay with us hinting that the time has come. But now I don't have to ask her, have I? You have already done it, I mean. And done it so excellently, I must say." Mother joined the giggling.

"Oh, thank you. But why not? She wants to return a big favor; in fact she seems to be very anxious to do it. So why not let her do it? She might be disappointed if she finds out that she isn't his first but she will have a good time. And I get the feeling that she is starving so to speak. And Erik will enjoy having another woman. It will be good for him. To practice with different women is crucial for his development. He could be real good that boy. Think about it, if you think she fulfills your requirements."

"You really think I should?" Mother said hesitantly. "Well, maybe you are right. I haven't thought about the need for more practice. Yes, I will consider it, I really will." Mother suddenly giggled. "Come to think of what that makes of me. A woman who calls in other women for her son to fuck, what do you call her?" Mother giggled heavily.

"Oh, a good, caring mother I would say," Miss Boman said, snorting of laughter. "You said that you want the best for your son. Is there a better way than to arrange it yourself? I really think you should do it, invite your friend I mean."

Both women broke into heavy laughter.

"Well now, tell me about the other boys you have taken care of. I am dying to hear." Miss Boman finally said still giggling.

"Oh well, my first was the younger brother of a female friend of mine. He was about five years my junior but we were all young then and a girl that is five years older is so much more mature. It was fun seducing him really. It all started . . . Oh my god, I think Gustav is coming. Well, we have to finish this talk another time. I really want to compare experiences in these matters. I guess that you have a lot of experience, don't you, Miss Boman?"

I quickly sneaked away into my room to avoid being caught listening.

I had got the greatest shock of my life. Not only had the talk revealed to me that mother also was a woman with womanly desires and needs. And with a strong sex drive and the mind to fulfill it. It was shocking to realize. But she was also fucking other boys just like Miss Boman had fucked me. But mother was married and with boys of her own. And she had liked it, that was clear. Liked it very much indeed. Liked it so much that she had done it several times. Not that she had said so straight out but wasn't that what she had hinted? Well, that she had strong sexual feelings and urges was clear from what she had told Miss Boman. But anyway? I didn't know what to think about it.

And to complicate things this was revealed to me on the greatest day of my life, the day when Miss Boman had turned me into a man in such a lovely way. Well, perhaps it made that I understood mother better but anyway. My feelings were in turmoil.

I was so taken aback by these shocking news that I had missed the meaning of the last part of the conversation. But now I remembered it and it suddenly registered in my head. Was mother going to invite a friend of hers to give me another woman to fuck with? Well, she hadn't said it, only that she would consider it. But hadn't she said that she already had invited her? Mother always planned well in advance and would she really call her friend off? Of course she could come to stay but without allowing me to fuck. I tried to figure out who it might be but got no clue. Mother had many friends but I hadn't been very interested in them in the past. Well, I had to wait and see.

Eventually I went to bed and slept well dreaming about Miss Boman and all the lovely things we had done.

To be continued.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers