Miss Boman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna fuck my ass?" Miss Anderson asked casually.

"Oh, yes. I would love to," I blurted out.

"You have done it before I guess? You didn't hesitate at all and sounded like you know what that is about," she asked jokingly. "Well, I love getting fucked in the ass but I also want that to be challenging. And your cock certainly is fat enough to be a real challenge." She laughed throatily and made my cock slide up and down the crack of her ass.

"Very well then. Let's do it. First my pussy, then my ass, agreed? But for heavens sake, don't come in my pussy."

She rose and turned around again straddling me but with her ass towards me. She stood over me and made her ass bounce. Then she sank down and determinedly impaled her pussy on my cock. She started to fuck my cock with long steady strokes. The pussy was wet and soft and felt lovely. But I tried to hold back thinking of other things. She had promised me the ass and I didn't want to miss that.

I fondled her ass cheeks. I put a finger at her ass hole which made her laugh deeply and press back until my finger slid in. Her pussy tightened around my cock and rippled. She sat down hard and cried out.

Miss Anderson rested for a minute sitting down on me. Then she rose and got a small jar from her purse. She quickly scooped up some of the content and lubed my cock and her ass. She straddled me again facing away, wriggled her ass a few times and sank down placing my cock at her ass hole. She kept it there just pressing down lightly. Her muscles slowly relaxed and suddenly Miss Anderson put a little more weight on and I slipped into her ass canal. She let just the head in and the muscle closed just below it squeezing hard. She rested for a while.

She turned her head and looked down at me grinning broadly. "Here we go my boy, keep steady." She pulled my hands to hold her hips.

Very determinedly Miss Anderson took my cock deeper and deeper into her ass with short strong pushes. She grunted when I finally bottomed out in her. My cock was engulfed by a slick narrow canal that held my cock firmly all along the shaft. She began to move up and down fucking my cock. She changed the angle by leaning forward or backwards or tilting her hips. I had a pleasant view of her buttocks and fondled them. I saw my cock slide in and out of her ass. Her puckered hole was stretched and closed tightly around the shaft.

Miss Anderson fucked energetically and my arousal grew rapidly. The sweet tingling in my loins told that I was about to come. Miss Anderson picked up that my cock grew in her and grunted. She sat down, grabbed my balls pressing them against her wet pussy. That made me to erupt. With several mighty gushes I emptied my load in her ass. Miss Anderson cried her high pitch cry that lasted for an eternity. Her buttocks shook and trembled and her ass canal flexed hard around my cock.

Miss Anderson sat motionless on me for a while until my cock shrank out from her ass. Then she knelt at my side and kissed me.

"Excellent fuck. How did you like my ass, Erik?"

"Oh, it was wonderful. I can't describe how wonderful it felt. Thanks a lot," was all I could say. I had no words for my feelings so I just hugged her.

"I like it up my ass and thought that you might like it to. It was quite a load you deposited in me. It felt like you filled my stomach." Miss Anderson laughed throatily.

After a while Miss Anderson rose and got a damp cloth from her purse. She cleaned first me then herself.

We slowly dressed necking a little more in between. Miss Anderson took panties out of her purse but put them back after some hesitation.

"Can't stand having them on just now. Besides it feels so good with the fresh air against my well fucked ass and pussy," she said and laughed.

We went back home. I hugged and kissed her before we entered the house.

Mother and father were in the living room.

"It was a glorious sunset, Mrs. Eriksson. And the walk through the wood was very pleasant. Thank you for suggesting it," Miss Anderson said. "Well, time for bed I think. What time should we leave in the morning, Mr. Eriksson?"

"Oh, well, I think it will be enough to leave at eight. We have done so well this weekend that we can justify being a little late tomorrow. Yes, at eight will be fine."

"Fine. Well, I think I will take a swim in the morning then. It's so nice and the water is still warm," Miss Anderson said, winking at me.

"You do that. I will have breakfast ready at half past seven then," mother said smilingly. "Sleep well."

I was exhausted and went to sleep quickly although I was excited about Miss Anderson. Had her wink meant that she wanted me to join her in the morning?

I woke up early and sneaked out of the house down to the lake. I had brought my swim trunks but hoped that I shouldn't need them. It was a nice morning although a little chilly. I sat down and waited.

Half an hour later I heard someone coming and jumped up in anticipation. It was Miss Anderson dressed in the terry robe. She went straight up to me and hugged me.

"There you are. I looked into your room but it was empty. Wanna fuck?" She grinned broadly.

She let her robe slip away and stood shamelessly naked before me. Her black pussy bush was a round fluffy cushion that stood out from her mons. It looked very tasty and I reached out and sifted through its silky hair.

"Get undressed. I want skin on skin," Miss Anderson said and tugged at my clothes.

She pushed me down on my back and knelt beside me. She started to caress my body with her dangling breasts. At first only her taut nipples scraped over my body but then she let her full breasts slide over me. She put my cock in between her breasts and massaged the package with her hands.

Suddenly she lay down at my side.

"Lick me, please," she said.

I knelt between her legs and she raised her knees and spread her thighs wide. She lay wide open for me. I dug in kissing and licking.

I remembered how she liked it and licked her from clit to ass hole, flicking the clit and probing her holes on the way. I was sure that she liked it although she was silent as usual. Her ass began to bounce up and down. I got hold of her fluffy bush and rocked the skin on her mons stretching it. She cried out once when I held the skin stretched and flicked her clit. I kept on licking and probing. Her ass bounced more wildly, then her body tensed and she clamped her thighs around my head. I could only just hear her scream of pleasure. She took her time releasing my head. But eventually she did and got up on her feet. She cupped her breasts massaging them and then she held her ass cheeks.

"Wanna fuck me now?" She asked and handed me a condom from the pocket of her robe. She positioned herself leaning against the wind shield, feet apart.

I jumped up and took up station behind her. She was lovely from behind. The muscular thighs, the full round ass cheeks above that, the breasts hanging free. In between her thighs her pussy and ass hole glistened invitingly.

I caressed her legs with both hands from the calves up. My thumbs slid along the inside of the soft thighs. She shivered and her knees buckled when my thumbs stroked over her pussy on its way to caress her buttocks. My hands slid further up over the small of her back and down her sides to cup her breast. I had to get close to reach and my cock slid in along her pussy slit.

Miss Anderson moaned and wiggled her ass and helped with her hand to get my cock in place. Eagerly she rocked back and forth to get my cock into her pussy and she moaned contented when I was fully inside.

"Fuck me slow and tenderly. I want to have you in there for ever," Miss Anderson panted.

I started to slide in and out of her tender pussy, often stopping deep inside to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. Suddenly she cried out once and stiffened for a while. I kept on fucking slowly, now and then also caressing her round belly and mons. I held her pubic bush and rocked it slightly around. That made her cry out and tense again.

I increased the force by adding a twist at the end of the inbound stroke and held her hips steady. I pulled her hips back to meet me which made Miss Anderson to moan and she started to brace her feet to meet my thrusts. The twist and the increased force made her knees to buckle when she cried out, the cry on a much higher tune than before. I increased my efforts caressing her but still went slow.

She cried out again, her body shivered and her pussy narrowed around my cock.

I felt the sweet internal feeling and started to increase my tempo. My strokes got shorter and harder. I caressed her breasts and body fiercely and in between also her pussy. The clit was hard and stood out. Her knees buckled when I first caressed it.

I felt the tingling in my loins and my cock swelled in Miss Anderson's pussy. I caressed her pussy and clit intensely. My last thrust was a mighty one that forced my cock deep inside. We pressed at each other to make me stay that deep. I came with a few strong spurts, emptying my load in Miss Anderson's pussy. When I was nearly finished Miss Anderson screamed highly, stiffened, her knees buckled and her pussy rippled along my cock milking me.

My cock shrank rapidly out of her pussy. She stood and we hugged but soon she wanted to lie down on her back. She pulled me over her and held me tight. It was nice to feel her soft warm body against mine, it felt very intimate.

"Real good work," she whispered in my ear. "Did you like it?"

"Oh yes, yes, you are wonderful, Miss Anderson. Just marvelous. I loved to be caressed with your breasts and to fuck you from behind. Your ass is so lovely."

"Well, you have been well trained, I must say. But now let's swim. We must go back soon." That was a long speech to come from Miss Anderson.

She pushed me away and rose. She stood over me and wriggled her ass teasingly then moved away letting her ass and breasts bounce.

Well, we swam and played until we had to go back home. I remembered to get my swim trunks wet.

Mother sat in the garden enjoying the morning sun. From a distance it looked like she was stark naked. I wondered if she had taken the chance and made father to take her in the garden. When we got closer she rose and without haste put her morning gown on.

"There you are. Did you have a nice swim? Was the water warm? Eric, how nice of you to keep Miss Anderson company," she greeted us, chatting on. "Well, breakfast will be ready when you are. Let's get dressed then. Oh, Miss Anderson, do you need a plastic bag for your wet swim suit? I have one in the kitchen. I will get it for you."

"Oh, that isn't necessary, Mrs. Eriksson. It's dry. I never used it after all." Miss Anderson said in her clipped way.

"Oh, very well, no need for a bag then. See you at breakfast, Miss Anderson." Mother said smiling mischievously looking at Miss Anderson's damp hair. I melted away as quickly as possible.

Breakfast was nice. Father was in an excellent mood. He was happy to get to the office and be able to present a good report. Mother chatted away seemingly in a good mood too.

Miss Anderson left with father. We had hugged in her room when I fetched her suit case and I missed her. I was to stay at home for another day having no class that day.

"Miss Anderson is a real nice woman. Did you get along well?" mother asked innocently when we waved farewell. She wasn't really expecting an answer.

To be continued

12