Miss Davenport's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearly swooning with excitement. I wanted to scream, Yes, do it! Stop talking and just do it!

"Remember when four of us stuck you good in the third-floor boys room?" he continued. "Of course you do. It was the best day of your life, wasn't it? But we could do even better than that. It could be six or seven of us. All with huge, rock-hard, black monster-cocks. Maybe two in your ass at the same time, with more cocks in your sweet, pink pussy and in your greedy, drooling mouth. Imagine us blasting you with loads of our sticky, gooey, hot, black-stud semen. Then imagine us doing it all again."

I vaguely noticed that several of the friends who had been watching before had now lined up between us and the other couples, completely blocking anyone at the tables or on the rest of the dance floor (but not the band, because they were up a little higher) from any view of Joey and me. Every one of those 18 year-old, black sex maniacs (a/k/a, Joey's "posse") was leering at me, with bulging trousers and a big, shit-eating grin on his faces, as if I were the sex-show-du-jour, which apparently I was. And judging from the snake dance going on behind the zippers of the jeans of every member of the band, they were enjoying the view just as much as Joey's friends.

I just kept rutting on Joey's thigh, smearing my cunt juice all over his smooth pants. I opened my eyes wide as a moderately intense orgasm hit, then then closed them tight and clenched my teeth to muffle the grunts and gasps as it washed over me, wave after thrilling wave. Not the big one I needed, but still delicious, and providing at least some temporary relief from the frantic sex-frenzy which had gripped me for the last two hours.

I was about to half-sarcastically thank Joey, when I noticed that the music had stopped and his posse had broken formation and were now wandering a little and talking quietly in little clumps, but still watching me closely.

"What's going on?" I asked suspiciously. "Going on? Going on? Nothing's going on. We just had a pleasant dance and you came like a crazy, white nympho-whore, all over my leg. That's all," he said, through his own shit-eating smirk. "A spectacle like that deserves an appreciative audience, don't you think."

But before I could reply, Denzel stepped up and tapped Joey on the shoulder.

"May I have the next dance?" Denzel addressed me with exaggerated refinement. "That is, if your dance card is not already full."

"I'd rather you take me upstairs and stick your cock into my cunt like a real man," I answered with a lot less refinement.

"Oh, now, now, patience is a virtue, you know," Denzel scolded.

"First things, first," Joey admonished.

"I just need a little courtship, a little romance, before the sex feels right," Denzel added with feigned tenderness, taking me politely in his arms, as Joey walked away.

"We call this next one 'Teacher's Pet'," the band leader crooned over the music, leering in our direction. "We wrote it in honor of National Pet-a-Teacher Day."

With the phalanx of Joey's posse having temporarily scattered, Denzel and I danced in a restrained and almost courtly manner. I could see most of the room. Jumbo was now dancing with Ebonnie, one of the other cheerleaders. She's tall and slender with large breasts, fine features and a dark, luminous complexion. She was nuzzling him, apparently nibbling at his neck. She had a good grip on his butt with one hand. And she was fairly subtle about it, but I was pretty sure that she had his fly down and her other hand in his pants, yanking away at his big, adorable love-muscle.

Jumbo was evidently enjoying it immensely. But, at the same time, he was obviously distracted by several other senior members of the cheerleading squad, each sexier than a men's mag fold-out, who were watching them and making suggestive eye contact with him.

At the far end of the room I could see Camille watching Jumbo, then glancing at me, then looking back to Jumbo. She was clearly both confused and excited by what she saw. She grabbed Jelly's arm and began whispering to him in a very animated way, without looking away from Jumbo. The last thing I saw as Denzel held me tighter and the the posse resumed its position blocking my view of the rest of the room, was Camille staring at me and shoving Jelly toward the door.

My assumption, later confirmed by the Vice Principal, was that Camille found what the seniors were doing with me and Jumbo so arousing that she needed him to take her out to their car to fuck her brains out. And, as Jelly said, "I never argue with a wet pussy, especially when it belongs to Camille."

Denzel's politeness didn't last long after the screen of lustful, black studs was back in place. I don't know if you've ever seen a young couple doing the dance they call "the grind", but before the band got to the refrain of the song Denzel had us doing the grind on steroids. He stood between my legs and slipped both big hands under the back of my skirt, then grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me tightly against his big, firm erection and began to rub it hard against my throbbing clit. I, of course, rubbed back enthusiastically. What else could a girl do under those circumstances?

Then, holding my hips tightly against him with one arm, he used the other hand to pull the bodice of my dress down over my painfully stiff nipples, and then began twirling my left nip while nibbling at the nape of my neck. I moaned as the warmth in my loins spread and nudged my cock-lust up from "urgent" to "desperate".

I reached for Denzel's fly, but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around so that he was behind me. He reached around me with both strong, black arms, pinning my arms against my sides. Then he slid both hands under my skirt and into my panties and, with his stiff prick still in his pants, pressed it between the cheeks of my ass and against my sensitive anus.

I gasped in sudden pleasure as the fingers of one of his powerful hands found and began to massage my swollen clit. Meanwhile, the fingers of his other hand searched for the opening of my love tunnel, which wasn't at all hard to find. At the same time, he continued his "dance", grinding his mighty rod against my ravenous asshole in time to the music.

"Oh, please fuck me! Please, please, please," I pleaded. "I need your black cock shoved up my ass," I begged, leaning forward a little, as if he were about to jam it in. "And then I need another black cock stuffed into my sweet, little, white pussy. And then I need to be fucked by more black cocks after that. I really, really need it! I really do!!" I was getting louder and louder, but so was the band.

Just to be sure no one could hear me, Joey moved over in front of me and pressed his lips against mine in a rough and sloppy kiss. He kept it up for awhile and then put his hand over my mouth until Terrance could take his place and continue the silencing smooch. After him came Reginald and then Jamal.

In the meantime, Denzel had slipped two of his thick fingers into my cunt, and was thrusting them in and out with the rhythm of the song.

"Not... just...two," I panted between Reginald's and Jamal's attacks on my lips, needing something larger in my manhole. "Squeeze in... three.. then.. four... Whole hand... will... fit."

"Sorry, Miss. Davenport, ma'am," Denzel whispered in my ear. I couldn't see him, but I was sure he was grinning sadistically. "That would be too much like really getting fucked. And we're just not ready to do that for you yet......Miss Davenport, ma'am." And he kept squeezing, stroking, massaging my throbbing, rock-hard clit.

I tried to scream in frustration, but Reginald and Jamal were there to muffle me, first with their cruel kisses, then by forcing me to lean forward even more and pressing their puffed-up pricks, still hidden in their pants, against my cock-craving mouth.

And that's what put me over the edge. I was imagining Denzel's enormous brown bayonet stuck all the way up my ass, while fantasizing about swallowing Reginald's and Jamal's giant, dark dicks whole, as I alternated between trying to gnaw my way through their pants and attempting to pull their zippers down with my teeth. It snuck up on me. And suddenly, as the song reached its climax, I reached mine. Again orgasm rolled over me. But again, the black boys' callous refusal to give me their rigid, ebony hardons ultimately left me bitterly unsatisfied.

I had barely finished cumming when the next song started. This one was a little more up-tempo. Denzel let go of me and Joey's brainy pal, Cedric, stepped in quickly and wrapped me up in his thick, dark arms.

Through a brief opening in the posse-shield, I caught a glimpse of Jumbo taking a new dance partner, a cute, red-headed, Afro-Asian slut, named Jazz-min. Cedric stepped between my slightly spread legs and pressed his over-sized erection against my sopping panties, grinding in time to the music. Reflexively, I spread my legs further, but moaned, "Oh please! No more dancing! You've got to shove that hard, black thing into me. Please. We'll get a room and all go upstairs and fuck all night!"

But Cedric just grinned, then said, "A room? For what? If I'm not mistaken, Miss Davenport, you're more of a back alley kind of slut." And pushing me firmly, but gently backward, he added, "Aren't you, Miss Davenport?"

I had to admit he had a point. To me, the most romantic places in the world are dirty men's rooms reeking of stale urine, the back seats of old cars and dark, trash-strewn alleyways.

As Cedric pushed me back, I found myself leaning against another well-muscled male body. He lifted my short, chiffon skirt and, although his large, stiff prick remained in his pants, I could feel it pressed hard between my ass cheeks.

Ever since that first dance with Joey, the guys had been gradually moving me away from the bandstand, toward the far end of the ballroom, where a big set of doors, currently closed, led to the hotel lobby.

Cedric crowded forward. I stumbled back and I felt the fellow behind me hit the wall next to one of the doors. I found myself delightfully crushed between the two big, strong, randy males with their rock hard slut-pleasers. They pressed hard, rubbing their erect monsters against my cunt and asshole, keeping rhythm with the band. But I still wasn't getting fucked. I spread my legs further, hoping it might inspire them to actually stick something into me. But no, they just kept grinding.

Over Cedric's shoulder, I could see the band leader leering at me. In fact, all five of the band members continued to watch us intently, their tight pants still sporting conspicuous bulges.

From the height and bulk of the guy behind me, I figured it was probably Joey's slightly dim friend, Robert, a gentle, coal-black giant, who at 6'4" and 250 pounds was a stalwart of the football team.

"Robert? Robert? Is that you? You're a good kid, I know. You'll put me out of misery, right? Just take that big, hard cock out of your pants and stick it up my ass. It's not difficult. You've done it before. Your wonderful cock is so long, so thick, so shiny black, so gorgeous. I love your cock, I really do. Stick it all the way up, until you can't push it in any further. I know you want to. And you'll do it for me, won't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Davenport, ma'am," came back Robert's deep voice. "You know there's nothing I like better than fucking you up your ass. I'll do it for you....when it's time. Right now, I'm kind of enjoying making you squirm, so you feel sort of like the way I feel before an English test, you know what I mean?"

"JEEEEZ-USSSS," I wailed in frustration. "What's the matter with you perverted bastards? Just fuck me. Right here. Right now. All of you. Right out on the dance floor in front of everyone. Every hole I've got. I don't care anymore. Let everyone see what a slut I am. They all know already. Pleeeeeze! Pleeeeeze!!! I'm a teacher and I order you to fuck me. If you don't....."

Cedric, interrupted me, "I've read the War Memorial High School Code of Conduct and Student Handbook from cover to cover, all 178 pages, and I don't think you can order us to fuck you. What are you going to do if we refuse? Send us to detention?"

"And I don' think you can discipline us for this, either," he added, nodding to Robert, "because I'm afraid you're getting a little too loud." I felt Robert's gigantic hand slide carefully across my mouth to keep me quiet.

"After all," Cedric continued, "given your repeated use of profanities and the volume at which you have insisted on expressing your opinions, we're merely implementing the requirement to 'maintain the civility and decorum necessary to pursue the academic and social goals of War Memorial High School at all times and all school functions' as set out at Section III, Chapter...."

"Oh, shut the fuck up," growled Robert.

"Okay," Cedric responded, but then kept on anyway. "We're not going to fuck you quite yet, But we can do this for you." And he stopped rubbing and started thrusting, pounding on my cunt and grunting as if he were really fucking me. Robert giggled a little and began to do the same from behind.

That was too much and I sort of snapped. I began struggling, trying to get loose. I don't know what I thought I was going to do if I did get loose - yank all their pants off and impale myself on their hidden cocks, I suppose.

Of course, I had zero chance of escaping from Cedric and Robert, but Joey must have become concerned that the little tussle might attract attention to this end of the room. I saw him nod his head to a little alcove to my right, and my dance partners dragged me over there, where we would be completely out of view from the bandstand end.

The alcove looked like it had been a place for waiters to set up in the days when the ballroom sometimes doubled as a banquet hall. It was about 8 feet square. One side was open to the ballroom and there were doors on two of the other sides. One door probably led to the kitchen. The other had a bright red "EXIT" sign above it.

At the time, It was hard to know for sure how many of those fine, young men were packed into that little alcove with me because my head was swimming with lust. But looking back, I'm pretty sure I remember Joey, Denzel, Jamal, Cedric, Robert, Reginald and Terrance all being there - a total of seven, or put another way, approximately 1,500 pounds of good-looking boy beef and, more importantly, almost exactly seven and a half feet of stiff, black love muscle.

As soon as we were in the alcove, I saw Jumbo walk quickly past, Anjellika, Ebonnie and another dazzling slut, named Asia, hanging on his arms. Several other senior cheerleaders, including Jazz-min, were packed tightly around them.

I made a token effort to pull the top of my dress back up to cover my tits.

The girls I recognized as they passed were all the dates of guys who were ganging up on me. So I have to assume that Jumbo had seven little girlfriends, too. They were headed toward the hotel's elevators. The plan that Anjellica and I had hatched involved reserving a room at the hotel, and I had no doubt that is where the group was heading.

Anjellika gave me a big grin which seemed to say, I'm enjoying the hell out of our plot. I hope you're enjoying mine.

Jumbo also flashed me a quick, broad grin, and his seemed to say, Okay, I give up. You were right. Then he shouted over the music, "It's a Revlonation!"

I was too distracted to give it much thought. I assumed, at the time, that he meant it was a "revelation'." But later I wondered if he might have been commenting on the amount of slutty makeup worn by his crew of little playmates. When I asked him about it the next day, he said he was so delirious with lust at the time that he didn't even remember what he said, and certainly not what he meant.

As soon as Jumbo and his entourage of slutty little cheerleader-tramps had passed, Cedric pushed me back against one of the walls. The bodice of my skimpy dress had long since slid down over my pink nipples, which were as big and hard as .22 caliber bullets. The seven guys formed a tight semi-circle around me. Robert removed his hand from my mouth and Denzel began to smother it with wet, messy, tongue-lashing kisses. I kissed back eagerly and reached for his zipper, hoping that they had pulled me into the alcove to finally fuck me.

Joey grabbed the waist band of my panties, and said quietly, "I'd better take charge of these."

I stepped out of the pearl panties impatiently and Joey placed them carefully in his pocket.

I thought, When a real gentleman fucks a lady, he takes good care of her pearl panties, and I also thought, YES, at last. They are going to fuck me.

I may have been right about the former, but I was so very wrong about the latter.

They proceeded to pass me around the semi-circle, each in turn pressing his mouth against mine with obscene abandon, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth to wrestle with my tongue while grabbing, carressing and poking all my most private parts. Then that guy would turn me or swing me or spin me like a ballerina over to the next eager stud. And every few seconds, I would find myself smooching a different set of lips, experiencing a new nipple-sucking technique and being caressed and probed and stabbed in different places by new fingers.

After a couple of times round, the semi-circle collapsed and they swarmed tightly around me. Jamal was sucking and nibbling on one of my stiff nipples. It was already so swollen it felt like it might burst, and his attentions only made it harder and bigger. Joey took the other nipple. Reginald slid his hand between my legs, firmly grasped my bloated clit and started twirling it gently with his sturdy fingers. I let out a muffled whoop of sudden pleasure.

Meanwhile, Terrance reached behind me and poked two burly fingers past my tight, sensitive sphincter and into my rectum. And Robert squeezed his hand past Reginald's and forced a couple of his huge fingers into my slippery, cock-starved pussy. Cedric was nuzzling the nape of my neck and running his hands all over any part of my body he could reach around the others.

I was completely surrounded by manly, hard, black flesh. It pressed against me from all sides, rubbing me, kissing me, fondling me. I no longer had any idea whose fingers were in my asshole or whose lips were teasing my earlobes.

Those heartless, black bastards then proceeded to give me three or four more fast orgasms. I was too angry and too frustrated to count. I demanded that they stop screwing around and start screwing me properly by sticking their big, black cocks into me.

"It's not fair," I whimpered. "I'm entitled to be fucked honestly, fucked the right way, fucked like a real man fucks a woman, without being subjected to this touchy, smoochy, lesbian finger-fucking crap."

"You don't got no bitch rights tonight, bitch," Robert answered sternly. 'It's Prom night. Only seniors got rights. Only us. And we'll fuck you when we're good and ready to fuck you. And until then, you're just gonna hafta suffer! Got it, bitch?"

Now I'm not generally the submissive type. I like to be in charge in my classroom. And I like to be in charge in the bedroom, the ballroom, the locker room, the men's room, the back seat of a car or wherever else the opportunity for sex presents itself. But on this particular night, in this particular place, placing myself in the hands of this particular gang of seven young, strong, handsome black men and submitting to their every smutty, sexual whim or impulse seemed so natural, so exciting so incandescently sensual, that I couldn't resist.

I closed my eyes while they continued to crowd in upon me, smothering me with erotic pleasure and threatening to crush me like a fragile flower pressed between the pages of a hefty, black book. I pictured the macho horde of African studs as 14 disembodied hands, pawing and molesting me with 140 disembodied fingers violating all my most precious, intimate places. I imagined 7 thick sets of lips caressing every sensitive spot on my body and 7 wet, pink tongues licking all the places that needed to be licked. I drifted into an imaginary place place which was half heaven, half hell - half excitement and arousal beyond anything I had ever experienced, and half frustration and torment that was equally extreme.